Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene (6464 Views)

I’m Learning How To Speak Yoruba - Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo / From The Inception Of Lagos A True Lagos Indegene Has Never Ruled Lagos Until Gb / "Segun Police Are Shooting Everybody" - Winners Chapel Protests Turns Into Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by optionalY09: 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
In a twitter post i saw a man believed to be Yoruba lying lifeless on the floor while people believe to be from igbo origin jubilating that one Thug has been shut dead.

If that’s true that igbos have guns in Lagos and are shooting Yoruba people calling them thugs. We are interested in knowing the community that’s condoning such act of terror upon their host so that we can send security operative there to inquire from them whose authority they are operating on for them
to kill an indegene of Lagos State

Sawoolu please take note of this post because after this election. I will appreciate if you give me an independent office in Lagos as special adviser on indigene freedom and security.

A proposal has been sent already

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by kcnwaigbo: 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
optionalY09:
In a twitter post i saw a man believed to be Yoruba lying lifeless on the flow while people believe to be from igbo origin jubilating that one Thug has been shut dead.

If that’s true that igbos have guns in Lagos and are shooting Yoruba people calling them thug. We are interested in know the community that’s condoning such act of terror upon their host so that we can send security operative there to inquire from them whose authority they are operating on for them
If dem born you well go to any Igbo dominated area and attempt to disrupt voting and see if you will not join your ancestors

123 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by RuddyFusion(m): 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
optionalY09:
In a twitter post i saw a man believed to be Yoruba lying lifeless on the flow while people believe to be from igbo origin jubilating that one Thug has been shut dead.

If that’s true that igbos have guns in Lagos and are shooting Yoruba people calling them thugs. We are interested in knowing the community that’s condoning such act of terror upon their host so that we can send security operative there to inquire from them whose authority they are operating on for them

Idiot

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by booblacain(m): 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
I wonder why Nairaland allows posts like these to even stay up for more than a minute.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by ObiOfLagos: 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
optionalY09:

You will join those who have gone. More Igbos are waiting for you.

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by OfficialAPCNig: 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
Come to FESTAC and snatch box and see if you'll not join your ancestors

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by MrSegunAdewole: 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
optionalY09:

shatap stop blabbering on nairaland
go out there if you're a man
your harlot mother is useless

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Sorrynovex: 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

If dem born you well go to any Igbo dominated area and attempt to disrupt voting and see if you will not join your ancestors

Shhhhh

No loud am

I be Yoruba boy but some of my people wan dey mad

#sorrynovex

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by MrSegunAdewole: 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Shhhhh

No loud am

I be Yoruba boy but some of my people wan dey mad

#sorrynovex
honestly I'm ashamed of my tribe sometimes.
I used to think we're better

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by AdaojoTheUrchin: 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
optionalY09:

When you raise the temperature of the polity and anarchy starts, an interim govt will take charge and that will be end of your Thievnuubu's stolen mandate.

Continue my brother, you are doing well.. grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by MrSegunAdewole: 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
Come to FESTAC and snatch box and see if you'll not join your ancestors
Hahahahaha
kill any thug at sight

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by helinues: 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fake

Mynd44
Seun
Oamj4

Rule 8

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Sorrynovex: 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
MrSegunAdewole:
honestly I'm ashamed of my tribe sometimes.
I used to think we're better

Make the fools when wan die die so space go dey for normal people to raise children for Lagos

#sorrynovex

13 Likes

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by optionalY09: 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
ObiOfLagos:

You will join those who have gone. More Igbos are waiting for you.

Yoruba are smarter than your shitty mouth, starting from today e go dey do you voom for your eyes watch. Criminals from abandon region will not enjoy any level of peace in our peaceful space

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by MrSegunAdewole: 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
optionalY09:

Yoruba are smarter than your shitty mouth, staring from today e go dey do you voom for your eyes watch. Criminals from abandon region will not enjoy any level of peace in our peaceful space
angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by ThEGodFaDa2: 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
optionalY09:

You, your father and mother are next to be slaughtered like allahu akubar sallah ram. Oloshi Oloriburuku omo ale!

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by IgOga(m): 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
Moderator regulate this kind of post o....na like this war dey take start o

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Sorrynovex: 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
helinues:
Fake

Rule 8

Akuya e dey remain for you to tell Allah good morning soon

#sorrynovex

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Acidosis(m): 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
You're a liar. The ediot went to loot ballot box in a community with at least 15 retired soldiers.

I hope they shot his spirit sha. He must not be reincarnated.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by yarimo(m): 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Online boasting
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by helinues: 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Akuya e dey remain for you to tell Allah good morning soon

#sorrynovex

Don't go back there...

Dey your lane
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Sorrynovex: 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
IgOga:
Moderator regulate this kind of post o....na like this war dey take start o

Ahhhh

You don dey fear ?

When oluomo and e rat crack heads they scatter bee nest where you dey ?

#sorrynovex

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by ObiOfLagos: 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
optionalY09:

Yoruba are smarter than your shitty mouth, staring from today e go dey do you voom for your eyes watch. Criminals from abandon region will not enjoy any level of peace in our peaceful space
Starting from today going forward you have bitten more than you can chew.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
Stop posting this kind of fake news.
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Sorrynovex: 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
helinues:

Don't go back there...

Dey your lane

Una party of fools don cause war for Lagos .

Now una wan trabye to involve sensible Yoruba.

Nonsense clowns

#sorrynovex

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Aldol: 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
So igbos are shooting yoruba people in yorubaland? Has it gotten to this?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by ThEGodFaDa2: 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
yarimo:
Online boasting
You, where you dey ? I want to slaughter you like Sallah ram wey you be. O ni kure

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Mindlog: 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
optionalY09:
In a twitter post i saw a man believed to be Yoruba lying lifeless on the floor while people believe to be from igbo origin jubilating that one Thug has been shut dead.

Why did that dead thug go there? He got the violence, he went to unleash.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Sorrynovex: 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Stop posting this kind of fake news.

Iyabe don dey fear o

Our mother kilode ?

#sorrynovex

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by yarimo(m): 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
ThEGodFaDa2:

You, where you dey ? I want to slaughter you like Sallah ram wey you be. O ni kure
hahahaha IPOB terrorists online good at online boasting grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by Mindlog: 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
Aldol:
So igbos are shooting yoruba people in yorubaland? Has it gotten to this?

A thug, who never loved life was killed

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Are Shooting Yoruba Lagos indegene by ObiOfLagos: 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
Yoruba thugs attacked the peaceful voters and they defended themselves.

For those who can't think.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dimeji Bankole Plans To Joint The ACN Party. / 12 Years Old Girl Discovers That All American Presidents Are Related / Meet The Greek Man Who Missed The Ethiopian Airlines Flight That Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.