Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

How Can One Prevent Falling Out Of Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can One Prevent Falling Out Of Love? (978 Views)

Is Love Ever Wrong?...is It Possible Falling Out Of A Once True Love? / 18 Ways To Prevent Falling Out Of Love. / Are You Falling Out Of Love? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Prevent Falling Out Of Love? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
Called a friend to check on him who got married not up to 2 years and when I asked after his wife, he simply replied "she is in her parents place, I need space brother". Fear grip me cause I use to envy them back in the days. I didn't ask further so we just catch up and all that. After the call I sat down and wonder, how do one make this thing called relationship work sef if marriage can't hold it. Cause I swear if my present relationship crash like the past ones, na Hospital I go see myself lolz.

Please I need answers my fellow NL people cause the thing tire me o
Re: How Can One Prevent Falling Out Of Love? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
WARNING! Space bookers keep off! angry

1 Like

Re: How Can One Prevent Falling Out Of Love? by Hazardd(m): 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
and me too,girls and their wahala
Re: How Can One Prevent Falling Out Of Love? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
Re: How Can One Prevent Falling Out Of Love? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
We sometimes just need the peace of mind...

All that rantings over nothing tongue
Re: How Can One Prevent Falling Out Of Love? by joe17: 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
@Op To avoid falling out of love; Keep Loving. Tnk me leta
Re: How Can One Prevent Falling Out Of Love? by iceberylin(m): 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
joe17:
@Op To avoid falling out of love; Keep Loving. Tnk me leta

Wahz this one saying undecided
Re: How Can One Prevent Falling Out Of Love? by joe17: 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
iceberylin:

Wahz this one saying undecided
whaz this one reading? tongue
Re: How Can One Prevent Falling Out Of Love? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
by staying in love
Re: How Can One Prevent Falling Out Of Love? by Freshtomato(f): 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
Most married couples fall out of love because immediately they say "I do"
They just relax and feel like the work is over and they just stop doing some "little things" they used to do or they stop saying stuffs they used to say to each other before they got married.... They now assume their partner knows how they feel but soon enough, those "little thing" become big things/issues.

So to avoid falling out of love you must always try to remember the reasons why you fell in love in the first place. and try not to stop doing things you used to do when you were courting.
Instead work on getting better.

#justsaying
Re: How Can One Prevent Falling Out Of Love? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
Space bookers plz naaa. This thing is a major challenge to almost every married couple this modern world, let's be serious and give positive contribution so me and other people can learn. Instead all this una fullstop just to book space
Re: How Can One Prevent Falling Out Of Love? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
Freshtomato:
Most married couples fall out of love because immediately they say "I do"
They just relax and feel like the work is over and they just stop doing some "little things" they used to do or they stop saying stuffs they used to say to each other before they got married.... They now assume their partner knows how they feel but soon enough, those "little thing" become big things/issues.

So to avoid falling out of love you must always try to remember the reasons why you fell in love in the first place. and try not to stop doing things you used to do when you were courting.
Instead work on getting better.

#justsaying

Thank you so much for all you said. Ma gf complain one time I no longer do certain things I used to do initially and I actually relaxing since she is mine now undecided
Re: How Can One Prevent Falling Out Of Love? by Freshtomato(f): 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
Stelvin101:

Thank you so much for all you said. Ma gf complain one time I no longer do certain things I used to do initially and I actually relaxing since she is mine now undecided

Don't relax o. You have to continue doing them. When you start you don start be dat o.

Ps:She is not yours yet bro e remain small grin
Re: How Can One Prevent Falling Out Of Love? by Missmossy(f): 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
Observing embarassed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Some Ladies Play Hard To Get & End Up Driving Away Suitors And Future Husband / 10 Qualities Of Being A Gentleman / A Good Gift For A Girl Friend At Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.