Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,177 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Seen But You've Saw Her D - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Seen But You've Saw Her D (893 Views)

Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? / Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? / Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Never Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Seen But You've Saw Her D by BAAFFOH(m): 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
Is it possible to fall in Love with someone you've not see physically but you've heard his/jer voice and see him/jer trough DP?
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Seen But You've Saw Her D by ogaofficer(m): 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Seen But You've Saw Her D by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
It is rare..only kids fall for dat or emotional kinda pple
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Seen But You've Saw Her D by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
am back fellas who missed me
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Seen But You've Saw Her D by Lordabas: 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2014

"You've not seen but You've saw her"

Chai! Nigerians
grin
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Seen But You've Saw Her D by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
its not love, thats attraction.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Seen But You've Saw Her D by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
ok...
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Seen But You've Saw Her D by ifex370(m): 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
missberrypop5:

shit!!!

I said sh!t ooo

sh*t!!!!!!!!! angry

seun, mind ya sef oo
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Seen But You've Saw Her D by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
ifex370:

shit!!!

I said sh!t ooo

sh*t!!!!!!!!! angry

seun, mind ya sef oo
wetin come concern me with wetin you talk, say or said?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Seen But You've Saw Her D by ifex370(m): 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
wetin come concern me with wetin you talk, say or said?

I edited my post 3 times... just to say shi*t!!!

angry angry

imagine
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Seen But You've Saw Her D by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
ifex370:

I edited my post 3 times... just to say shi*t!!!

angry angry

imagine
awwwwww, thats sad. So?
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Seen But You've Saw Her D by ifex370(m): 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
awwwwww, thats sad. So?

it wasted my mb... not to mention my time... cry
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Seen But You've Saw Her D by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
ifex370:

it wasted my mb... not to mention my time... cry

oh dear, thats so painful sad sad sad and...?
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Seen But You've Saw Her D by ifex370(m): 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
oh dear, thats so painful sad sad sad and...?

wait ...

where are we going with this sef

+

see now, you made me forget why I said shit in the first place angry

seun.... wtf... I said shiiiiiiit
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Seen But You've Saw Her D by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2014

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamm so sorry for booking all dis space but i gatta Di it

am sorry
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Seen But You've Saw Her D by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
ifex370:

wait ...

where are we going with this sef

+

see now, you made me forget why I said shit in the first place angry

seun.... wtf... I said shiiiiiiit
that great. You should go to bed now.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Seen But You've Saw Her D by ALKARULEZ615(m): 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
5naira:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamm so sorry for booking all dis space but i gatta Di it

am sorry
shuuuuo!
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Not Seen But You've Saw Her D by ifex370(m): 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
that great. You should go to bed now.

No... you must not win angry

I must have the last say...

you go to bed now

(1) (Reply)

70 Ways To Please Ladies / Emotional Feelings / 5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Just Want To Chop Your Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.