Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

U Forgot My Toast! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / U Forgot My Toast! (2656 Views)

When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) / When She Cooks Jollof And Adds Dodo, Even When U Forgot To Ask (pics) / If You Have 60 Seconds To Toast A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Forgot My Toast! by CuteAngel(f): 11:38am On Nov 27, 2008
An 80 year old couple were having problems remembering things, so they decided to go to their doctor to get checked out to make sure nothing was wrong with them. When they arrived at the doctors, they explained to the doctor about the problems they were having with their memory.

After checking the couple out, the doctor told them that they were physically okay but might want to start writing things down and make notes to help them remember things. The couple thanked the doctor and left.

Later that night while watching TV, the man got up from his chair and his wife asked, "Where are you going?"

He replied, "To the kitchen."

She asked, "Will you get me a bowl of ice cream?"

He replied, "Sure."

She then asked him, "Don't you think you should write it down so you can remember it?"

He said, "No, I can remember that."

She then said, "Well I would also like some strawberries on top. You had better write that down because I know you'll forget that."

He said, "I can remember that, you want a bowl of ice cream with strawberries."

She replied, "Well I also would like whipped cream on top. I know you will forget that so you better write it down."

With irritation in his voice, he said, "I don't need to write that down! I can remember that." He then fumes into the kitchen. After about 20 minutes he returned from the kitchen and handed her a plate of bacon and eggs.

She stared at the plate for a moment and said angrily: "I TOLD you to write it down! You forgot my toast!"
Re: U Forgot My Toast! by CuteAngel(f): 11:39am On Nov 27, 2008
A young woman took her troubles to a psychiatrist. "Doctor, you must help me," she pleaded. "It's gotten so that every time I date a nice guy, I end up in bed with him. And then afterward, I feel guilty and depressed for a week."

"I see," nodded the psychiatrist. "And you, no doubt, want me to strengthen your will power and resolve in this matter."

"For God's sake, NO!" exclaimed the woman. "I want you to fix it so I won't feel guilty and depressed afterward tongue."
Re: U Forgot My Toast! by Moyola(f): 11:40am On Nov 27, 2008
hehe
Re: U Forgot My Toast! by CuteAngel(f): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2008
A woman was driving her old beat up car on the Highway with her 7 year old son. She tried to keep up with traffic but they were flying by her.

After getting caught in a large group of cars flying down the road, she looked at her speedometer to see she was doing 15 miles over the speed limit. Slowing down, she moved over to the side and got out of the clump that soon left her behind.

She looked up and saw the flashing lights of a police car. Pulling over she waited for the officer to come up to her car.

As he did he said, "Ma'am do you know why I pulled you over?"

Her son piped up from the back seat, "I do, because you couldn't catch the other cars!"
Re: U Forgot My Toast! by disease(m): 11:43am On Nov 27, 2008
@CuteAngel
grin grin
Re: U Forgot My Toast! by Moyola(f): 11:44am On Nov 27, 2008
lol

weldone Cute!! wink
Re: U Forgot My Toast! by CuteAngel(f): 11:45am On Nov 27, 2008
Thanks Sweetie kiss
Re: U Forgot My Toast! by sima(f): 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2008
u're welcome
Re: U Forgot My Toast! by dani1luv: 7:08pm On Nov 28, 2008
o n be
Re: U Forgot My Toast! by krama(m): 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2008
Nice. . . grin
Re: U Forgot My Toast! by bydot1(m): 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2008
weldone gurl
Re: U Forgot My Toast! by bydot1(m): 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2008
weldone gurl grin
Re: U Forgot My Toast! by sholabanke(m): 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2008
u re doing a gooder job
Re: U Forgot My Toast! by darequam(m): 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2008
I'm back
@cuteangel
hmmm cutejokes from a cutelady.
I'm tripping,
Re: U Forgot My Toast! by sima(f): 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2008
kwl
Re: U Forgot My Toast! by sholabanke(m): 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2008
why wont u trip
ole olojukokoro okunrin
Re: U Forgot My Toast! by CrazyMan(m): 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2008
Nice jokes
Re: U Forgot My Toast! by sholabanke(m): 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2008
i follow u jare
na ur side i dey
Re: U Forgot My Toast! by bydot1(m): 11:46pm On Nov 28, 2008
me self follow u join grin
Re: U Forgot My Toast! by sholabanke(m): 11:49pm On Nov 28, 2008
thanks mr follow follow
Re: U Forgot My Toast! by bydot1(m): 12:29am On Nov 29, 2008
No be person u too follow
Re: U Forgot My Toast! by dyabman(m): 2:31am On Nov 29, 2008
i wonder oooooo
Re: U Forgot My Toast! by sima(f): 2:32am On Nov 29, 2008
mi too,. . . i woner oO
Re: U Forgot My Toast! by dyabman(m): 2:35am On Nov 29, 2008
ha! copycat!
Re: U Forgot My Toast! by sima(f): 2:36am On Nov 29, 2008
i know. . . . u like coping mi cool tongue
Re: U Forgot My Toast! by dyabman(m): 2:39am On Nov 29, 2008
mumu
Re: U Forgot My Toast! by sima(f): 2:39am On Nov 29, 2008
dopemu
Re: U Forgot My Toast! by dyabman(m): 2:45am On Nov 29, 2008
suraju!
Re: U Forgot My Toast! by sima(f): 3:06am On Nov 29, 2008
sugomu !
Re: U Forgot My Toast! by dyabman(m): 3:23am On Nov 29, 2008
sillyfa! tongue
Re: U Forgot My Toast! by sima(f): 3:28am On Nov 29, 2008
warepe tongue
Re: U Forgot My Toast! by dyabman(m): 3:29am On Nov 29, 2008
Dereke! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Joke I Personally Composed Is Curently Toping The UK Chart .....enjoy It / I Want A God Fearing Man For A Husband(pic) / Pictures Of Gov Oshiomole And Wife Honeymoon @ Miami Beach (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.