Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Men, Can You prostrate or kneel Before Your Woman To Apologise? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Can You prostrate or kneel Before Your Woman To Apologise? (4146 Views)

Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) / Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? / Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Can You prostrate or kneel Before Your Woman To Apologise? by bigt2(m): 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
This is in a counter to the previous post asking if women can apologise on their knees. Now, sometimes you do some things that you already have proved yourself guilty beyond reasonable doubts. The time is when you apologise. Can you apologise on your knees? People do stupid things when they are in love! You know what i mean?
Re: Men, Can You prostrate or kneel Before Your Woman To Apologise? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
I won't apologize on my knees. At the same time, I don't expect her to apologize to me on her knees. That's four traditional folks.
Re: Men, Can You prostrate or kneel Before Your Woman To Apologise? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
they won't need to be told when they should kneel down na undecided if ur gf z leaving u n ur apologizing n she doesn't answer u... u will kneel down to show her how sorry u are now grin tongue
Re: Men, Can You prostrate or kneel Before Your Woman To Apologise? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
farano:
My ex has done it so many times cool
tell me something cheesy. Did he cry?
Re: Men, Can You prostrate or kneel Before Your Woman To Apologise? by NobleAky(m): 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
In France we don't beg not to talk of kneeling:

our president told us we pay their dowry

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You prostrate or kneel Before Your Woman To Apologise? by bigt2(m): 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
missberrypop5:
people do crazy thing when in love indeed. I bet he cried. We all have our weaknesses
Re: Men, Can You prostrate or kneel Before Your Woman To Apologise? by chibwike(m): 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
It depends
Re: Men, Can You prostrate or kneel Before Your Woman To Apologise? by Lordabas: 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Men, Can You prostrate or kneel Before Your Woman To Apologise? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
If he's guilty,y not?
Re: Men, Can You prostrate or kneel Before Your Woman To Apologise? by PROCTOR: 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
Here to read comments
Re: Men, Can You prostrate or kneel Before Your Woman To Apologise? by onatisi(m): 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
Bros,it depends on the circumstances and situations. Eg. If you offend ur wife and she spiritually destroys ur business and work and pacifying is the only remedy ,won't you prostrate for her?but if it is a simple offence ,ofcourse there is no need for kneeling

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You prostrate or kneel Before Your Woman To Apologise? by brownlord: 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
Never will. And hope is not necessary one must kneel to engage a woman.
Re: Men, Can You prostrate or kneel Before Your Woman To Apologise? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
bigt2:
people do crazy thing when in love indeed. I bet he cried. We all have our weaknesses
lol, i hardly see nigerian men cry. I'd love to see one, in person i mean, not in da movies.
Re: Men, Can You prostrate or kneel Before Your Woman To Apologise? by bigt2(m): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
Cutehector4u:
No.... Its unmanly!! The only time a man can kneel down to beg a woman is wen he wants to propose...which isnt cumpolsory
this is hilarious!
Re: Men, Can You prostrate or kneel Before Your Woman To Apologise? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
NobleAky:
I wouldn't hurt her so need to beg not to talk of kneeling

btw: She should understand I'm the head, not the tail
undecided people like you will not only kneel down and cry,you'll even go ahead and call all her family members to beg her. Stop pretending joor undecided
Re: Men, Can You prostrate or kneel Before Your Woman To Apologise? by bigt2(m): 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
missberrypop5:
lol, i hardly see nigerian men cry. I'd love to see one, in person i mean, not in da movies.
Re: Men, Can You prostrate or kneel Before Your Woman To Apologise? by derrick333(m): 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
bigt2:
This is in a counter to the previous post asking if women can apologise on their knees. Now, sometimes you do some things that you already have proved yourself guilty beyond reasonable doubts. The time is when you apologise. Can you apologise on your knees? People do stupid things when they are in love! You know what i mean?
I evn prostrate,de is ntin de,4maturd mind n lovers only. ,cliq https://www.nairaland.com/1917410/guyz-u-diz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Can You prostrate or kneel Before Your Woman To Apologise? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
bigt2:
this is hilarious!
lol.... Aint seeing ur 32
Re: Men, Can You prostrate or kneel Before Your Woman To Apologise? by bigt2(m): 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
missberrypop5:
like ramsey noah abi
Re: Men, Can You prostrate or kneel Before Your Woman To Apologise? by farano(f): 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
missberrypop5:
lol..Yes tho most of the times not in front of me
Re: Men, Can You prostrate or kneel Before Your Woman To Apologise? by NobleAky(m): 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
crystalflakes:
undecided people like you will not only kneel down and cry,you'll even go ahead and call all her family members to beg her. Stop pretending joor undecided
you know wat? For my tears to rolled out it must pass through an over heated iron....and you know what that means!
Re: Men, Can You prostrate or kneel Before Your Woman To Apologise? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
bigt2:
like ramsey noah abi
exactly, and jim iyke.
Re: Men, Can You prostrate or kneel Before Your Woman To Apologise? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
Na only kneeling down,i will prostrate for ground to beg her.have i done it before NO,i dont think it will ever come to that but if i Bleep up i will do everything to amelorate the situation.thou she gives me the title of Obiakpo Emenike i can be quite romantic(in the future)
Re: Men, Can You prostrate or kneel Before Your Woman To Apologise? by chibwike(m): 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
it depends
Re: Men, Can You prostrate or kneel Before Your Woman To Apologise? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
missberrypop5:
. I saw one, I was speechless , I felt for him eh dat I didn't even know wen tears came rolling down my cheek.
Re: Men, Can You prostrate or kneel Before Your Woman To Apologise? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
farano:
lol..Yes tho most of the times not in front of me
eiyah. Its good.
Re: Men, Can You prostrate or kneel Before Your Woman To Apologise? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
crystalflakes:
. I saw one, I was speechless , I felt for him eh dat I didn't even know wen tears came rolling down my cheek.
eiyah, lol. And you forgave him immediately, abi?
Re: Men, Can You prostrate or kneel Before Your Woman To Apologise? by Classicalmusic: 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
@OP, yes i will, if i really love this woman. I can understand that women are so emotional. cheesy
Re: Men, Can You prostrate or kneel Before Your Woman To Apologise? by bigt2(m): 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol.... Aint seeing ur 32
there you go!grin
Re: Men, Can You prostrate or kneel Before Your Woman To Apologise? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
missberrypop5:
eiyah, lol. And you forgave him immediately, abi?
yes o,i had to.
Re: Men, Can You prostrate or kneel Before Your Woman To Apologise? by will1am: 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
Lol. Love is a crazy illusion undecided
Kneel? Nah.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Loosing Confidence As A Man / New Strategies Prostiitutess Use To Sell Market. / Ladies, Isn't My Big Bro Cute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.