Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Flight To India - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flight To India (4210 Views)

Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). / Etihad Begins Flight To Nigeria / What Is The Cheapest Flight To Houston Texas, Us From Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flight To India by 1stdami(m): 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
pls i need information on the cheapest airways to book if i want to travel to india (mumbai or new dehil). and how to get the visa
Re: Flight To India by dannyuz: 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
depending on the type of visa you want to go with,
they have entry, student, business, medical and so on.
meanwhile if your passport place of issue is within the north, then you are taking your visa in abuja,
but if its south, west and east, you have to go to Lagos for your visa cuz they have zoned it.
Re: Flight To India by 1stdami(m): 11:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
dannyuz:
meanwhile if your passport place of issue is within the north, then you are taking your visa in abuja,
but if its south, west and east, you have to go to Lagos for your visa cuz they have zoned it.
thanks wanna apply for student visa from lagos
Re: Flight To India by dannyuz: 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
1stdami:

thanks wanna apply for student visa from lagos
ok then, Goodluck
Re: Flight To India by spartanian(m): 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
dannyuz:
my passport was issued to me in Abuja but but i have a scheduled visa appointment with the Indian embassy in Lagos, hope that wont be a problem.
Re: Flight To India by dannyuz: 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
spartanian:

my passport was issued to me in Abuja but but i have a scheduled visa appointment with the Indian embassy in Lagos, hope that wont be a problem.
you should have come to abuja which is very easy to get and their appointment is online unlike Lagos which you will have to track.
anyway, really dont know about using abuja passport for lagos. but Abuja is very strict on theirs.

wish you Goodluck
Re: Flight To India by spartanian(m): 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
dannyuz:

you should have come to abuja which is very easy to get and their appointment is online unlike Lagos which you will have to track.
anyway, really dont know about using abuja passport for lagos. but Abuja is very strict on theirs.

wish you Goodluck
i was given an appointment online in Abuja for 15th December which is a bit late, i later on applied to Lagos embassy and they fixed an appointment for me on the 2nd of December.
Re: Flight To India by dannyuz: 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
spartanian:

i was given an appointment online in Abuja for 15th December which is a bit late, i later on applied to Lagos embassy and they fixed an appointment for me on the 2nd of December.

ok, what type of visa are you applying for?
dont tell them you have booked already for abuja for 15th december, just go there that you are just coming for their visa interview
Re: Flight To India by spartanian(m): 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
dannyuz:

ok, what type of visa are you applying for?
dont tell them you have booked already for abuja for 15th december, just go there that you are just coming for their visa interview
Student Visa....will do just that, thank you.
Re: Flight To India by Senjofra(m): 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
to book your india ticket or visa, we can help you at a cheap rate visit https://www.facebook.com/pages/Senajofra-Travels/1554509918114127

1stdami:
pls i need information on the cheapest airways to book if i want to travel to india (mumbai or new dehil). and how to get the visa
Re: Flight To India by 1stdami(m): 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
Senjofra:
to book your india ticket or visa, we can help you at a cheap rate visit https://www.facebook.com/pages/Senajofra-Travels/1554509918114127

how true can this be scam too much in nigeria and even dis link was recently opened
Re: Flight To India by 1stdami(m): 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
spartanian:

Student Visa....will do just that, thank you.
i also wanna apply for a student visa .i will send u a pm so you can info me abt the process
Re: Flight To India by dannyuz: 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
1stdami:
Ethiopia airways have got the best deal but the most people going with them are patients going for treatment. but they have got the best deals.
concerning the admission, what course are you going to study and what area would you want to study?cuz they have got good schools and affordable depending on your course, choice of institution and the city you are going. Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore are quite expensive for their tuition, but there are other good cities like Hyderabad, Jaipur, pune with affordable tution rates and leaving expenses.
Re: Flight To India by 1stdami(m): 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
dannyuz:

Ethiopia airways have got the best deal but the most people going with them are patients going for treatment. but they have got the best deals.
concerning the admission, what course are you going to study and what area would you want to study?cuz they have got good schools and affordable depending on your course, choice of institution and the city you are going. Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore are quite expensive for their tuition, but there are other good cities like Hyderabad, Jaipur, pune with affordable tution rates and leaving expenses.
thanks..
i want to study computer science their and will like to stay in a not too populated area like those once you mentiond in the latter part of yr message.
Re: Flight To India by dannyuz: 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
1stdami:
thanks..
i want to study computer science their and will like to stay in a not too populated area like those once you mentiond in the latter part of yr message.
they have BSC computer science for 1000 dollars and others are as well cheaper. but most of their schools, you get the admission with the help of having somebody there. check OSMANIA UNIVERSITY IN HYDERABAD and NIMS UNIVERSITY IN RAJASTHAN JAIPUR. they are good
Re: Flight To India by 1stdami(m): 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
dannyuz:

they have BSC computer science for 1000 dollars and others are as well cheaper. but most of their schools, you get the admission with the help of having somebody there. check OSMANIA UNIVERSITY IN HYDERABAD and NIMS UNIVERSITY IN RAJASTHAN JAIPUR. they are good
thanks for the info av heard of osmania will check well on dat
Re: Flight To India by dannyuz: 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
1stdami:

thanks for the info av heard of osmania will check well on dat
you are welcome
Re: Flight To India by 1stdami(m): 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
dannyuz:

you are welcome

like how much to acquire d visa and how stressful can d process be
Re: Flight To India by dannyuz: 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
1stdami:

like how much to acquire d visa and how stressful can d process be
when you have gotten the admission, you fill the online visa form with appointment date on it,
then take all the necessary documents along with you on your appointment date.
a good bank statement which must come from your sponsor attached with any of his IDENTIFICATION (photocopy of his passport datapage, drivers license or national id card) and sponsorship letter.
your results being attested with the ministry of foreign affairs and education.
then you are good to go.
their visa fee is 14k, but you will pay it on your appointment date at the embassy
Re: Flight To India by 1stdami(m): 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
dannyuz:

when you have gotten the admission, you fill the online visa form with appointment date on it,
then take all the necessary documents along with you on your appointment date.
a good bank statement which must come from your sponsor attached with any of his IDENTIFICATION (photocopy of his passport datapage, drivers license or national id card) and sponsorship letter.
your results being attested with the ministry of foreign affairs and education.
then you are good to go.
their visa fee is 14k, but you will pay it on your appointment date at the embassy
thanks very much for the info.
Re: Flight To India by dannyuz: 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
1stdami:

thanks very much for the info.
you are welcome
Re: Flight To India by spartanian(m): 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
dannyuz:

wish you Goodluck
The Lagos Embassy refused to attend to me...they asked me to go back to Abuja embassy because my address was in the Northern region.
Re: Flight To India by dannyuz: 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
spartanian:

The Lagos Embassy refused to attend to me...they asked me to go back to Abuja embassy because my address was in the Northern region.
its always like that. northern passport place of issue comes to abuja, while south east, south west and south south passport place of issue goes to lagos. try and rebook abuja appointment immediately because the date is in january 5 now, so you will get a closer date.
Re: Flight To India by spartanian(m): 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
dannyuz:

its always like that. northern passport place of issue comes to abuja, while south east, south west and south south passport place of issue goes to lagos. try and rebook abuja appointment immediately because the date is in january 5 now, so you will get a closer date.
I will use the earlier booking I did for Abuja which is scheduled for 15th December.
Re: Flight To India by 1stdami(m): 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
spartanian:

I will use the earlier booking I did for Abuja which is scheduled for 15th December.
which skul in india do u av your admission to
Re: Flight To India by spartanian(m): 7:32am On Dec 03, 2014
1stdami:

which skul in india do u av your admission to
Convergence Labs in Hyderabad
Re: Flight To India by 1stdami(m): 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2014
spartanian:
Convergence Labs in Hyderabad
wat course
Re: Flight To India by spartanian(m): 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
1stdami:

wat course
Advanced wireless communications
Re: Flight To India by dannyuz: 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
spartanian:

get your documents ready when coming, i think i will be at the embassy on that 15th dec.
hope you know where it is cuz they moved to their permanent site. they are in central area close to national hospital
Re: Flight To India by spartanian(m): 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
dannyuz:

get your documents ready when coming, i think i will be at thembassy on that 15th dec.
hope you know where it is cuz they moved to their permanent site. they are in central area close to national hospital
Yes I know the location, Cadastral layout.
Hoping to meet you there too.
Re: Flight To India by dannyuz: 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
spartanian:

Yes I know the location, Cadastral layout.
Hoping to meet you there too.
yeah
Re: Flight To India by 1stdami(m): 12:24am On Dec 04, 2014
spartanian:
Advanced wireless communications
wish you all the best... Dem no go carry yur dead body bk home!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures:akpabio Doing The Talking through uncommon transformation / Travel Diary / Hotel Reservation Without Payment Until On Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.