Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Flight To India - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flight To India (4212 Views)

Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). / Etihad Begins Flight To Nigeria / What Is The Cheapest Flight To Houston Texas, Us From Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flight To India by spartanian(m): 8:07am On Dec 04, 2014
1stdami:

wish you all the best... Dem no go carry yur dead body bk home!
Na war I dey go fight?
Re: Flight To India by 1stdami(m): 11:55am On Dec 04, 2014
spartanian:

Na war I dey go fight?
lol just saying sha incase
Re: Flight To India by amaju: 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
I was given an appointment date for April 1stt at LOS office,due to my schedule can I go for the interview before the date
Re: Flight To India by purity22(f): 1:24am On Mar 31, 2015
Hw much does tourist VISA cost?
Re: Flight To India by 1stdami(m): 10:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
purity22:
Hw much does tourist VISA cost?
sorry i have no idea
Re: Flight To India by csfrost: 9:07am On Apr 30, 2015
amaju:
I was given an appointment date for April 1stt at LOS office,due to my schedule can I go for the interview before the date
by LOS you mean lagos? if yes, please how did you book an appointment with them and was it via online? I want to apply for a tourist visa so I can apply for estonia trp at the estonia embassy in delhi.
Re: Flight To India by uzhi(m): 11:42am On Apr 30, 2015
Csfrost, I was at india embassy in abuja dis morning. After thorough explanation, d Indian guy said i should attach my admission letter with my application and also tell my school to send a letter wish i will submit at the India embassy. Probably a kind of to whom. Am really confused!

csfrost:
by LOS you mean lagos? if yes, please how did you book an appointment with them and was it via online? I want to apply for a tourist visa so I can apply for estonia trp at the estonia embassy in delhi.
Re: Flight To India by csfrost: 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
uzhi:
Csfrost, I was at india embassy in abuja dis morning. After thorough explanation, d Indian guy said i should attach my admission letter with my application and also tell my school to send a letter wish i will submit at the India embassy. Probably a kind of to whom. Am really confused!

that means you can email the school and tell them of the embassy requirements, guess that would be easy from their end to assist you get a visa to india for the trp processing. you have an advantage. wish i did my passport in the north, would have been thinking of goin to the indian embassy in abuja aswell.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Congratulations To Arik Air On Completing First Lagos To New York (jfk) Flight! / Pictures:akpabio Doing The Talking through uncommon transformation / God Is Good Motors Terrible Bus (abuja)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.