Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,339 members, 7,857,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 02:19 PM

Girls And Their "What Do You Do For A Living Question?" Hey, Wetin? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Their "What Do You Do For A Living Question?" Hey, Wetin? (2532 Views)

Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / See Wetin Dis Woman Carry Dey Block My View For Traditional Marriage / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls And Their "What Do You Do For A Living Question?" Hey, Wetin? by Legacy44(f): 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
salientP:
There's no girl I meet these days, after exchanging pleasantries next question is "what do you do for a living?"

Girls una wan kill guys? Heh?

Nooo...we jus want to make sure that u're marriage material.
Re: Girls And Their "What Do You Do For A Living Question?" Hey, Wetin? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
salientP:
There's no girl I meet these days, after exchanging pleasantries next question is "what do you do for a living?"

Girls una wan kill guys? Heh?
honestly speaking if you are not ashamed of what you do (or do not do) you would not have a problem with the question.
Its not like she asked for recharge card, she is just getting to know you

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their "What Do You Do For A Living Question?" Hey, Wetin? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
Legacy44:

Nooo...we jus want to make sure that u're marriage material.

Lolz. Don't put pressure on him on his feet. cheesy
Re: Girls And Their "What Do You Do For A Living Question?" Hey, Wetin? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
Mondisweets:
honestly speaking if you are not ashamed of what you do (or do not do) you would not have a problem with the question.
Its not like she asked for recharge card, she is just getting to know you

I never said the question is wrong, but the timing. Don't ask me what I do for a living immediate after a "HI"
Re: Girls And Their "What Do You Do For A Living Question?" Hey, Wetin? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
Medunah:
naffin wrong with the question undecided
besides if u have a respectable job, that question wouldnt bother you

Question not wrong; Timing not right
Re: Girls And Their "What Do You Do For A Living Question?" Hey, Wetin? by Ishilove: 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
victomancer:
Hungry girls..... there everywhere sad
Lol. Girls are not smiling grin
Re: Girls And Their "What Do You Do For A Living Question?" Hey, Wetin? by pweetyz(f): 12:56am On Nov 27, 2014
i think they want to know if the guy is responsible or not

There's no biggiz there undecided
Re: Girls And Their "What Do You Do For A Living Question?" Hey, Wetin? by justmag(m): 1:06am On Nov 27, 2014
rawpadgin:
that's not a bad question if u ask me

it depends on who's asking?? A gold digger?? Or wifey material?? grin
Re: Girls And Their "What Do You Do For A Living Question?" Hey, Wetin? by Nobody: 1:38am On Nov 27, 2014
IMO, there's nothing wrong with that question.
I ask girls that question too. It's not so much to judge what you do but to also garner an understanding whether this person is "Happy" at where they are in life right now. Even though you plan to grow, it is important to be happy right now, because right now is all we have for sure. Everything else is an impending loan grin

A lack of pride in what you do, so much so that you cannot even talk about it, is something that bleeds into all areas of one's life.
If you are too ashamed to answer that question, then you may have self esteem issues and may not be ready for anything serious.

Even if you are a teacher, you should be able to say so with pride. Then go onwards to describe how much you love the children you teach and how happy you are to be a force of good.

If the person that asked starts treating you differently as a result, then you just identified a gold digger, or someone you don't need in your life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Cried For Love Before / 30 Secret For Changed Women (MUST READ) / I Love You" In Other Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.