Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! - Romance (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! (185961 Views)

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by mesoade(m): 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
Emperorking20:

Gbam!
i just dey pity uniben girls

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Good evening ladies & gentlemen.
I must admit that its the toughest contest ever on Nairaland.
It started with 55 handsome lads.

From the beginning, Naijaboy had the advantage over other contestants.
Probably due to his popularity in the romance section or due the his campaign teams hard work.
I knew since that he ll emerge the winner.
I believe the judges final result.
He had that edge over Kulboy from the beginning.
Funny enough, I voted for Kulboy today to boost his votes.
But if we follow this thread from page one & count the no of votes, Naijaboy's vote was more than Kulboy's votes.
In life, some ll win while some ll lose.

Last Bullet
Congrats once again Naijaboy, well done our hardworking judges: MizMycoli, Dygeasy, AbuMikey. & others.
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
chrisviral:
No offence but some peeps self talk as though they aren't educated, right from the onset of this contest, It was evident Naijaboy was going to win, even the goats in my street knew, the war was just for the runner ups.

Again, stop all the popular shit, he is handsome shit, humble shit and six pack, what matters is who is the peoples favourite, and the people has made their choice, if Naijaboiy didn't win, I personally would have thought something fishy about the result, besides the contest wasn't for person way get fine face, no offence, kulboy had only a fine face, that's all, Chibwike was humble, Emperorking displayed simplicity, all contestants displayed intelligence but at the end, who was the peoples favourite, Naijaboiy was.

Same happened in Jemminma case, vivly fine pass for face, rokiatu get the shape pass, but at then end who was the peoples favourite, and she won!
Accept defeat and go to bed, there is only going to be one winner and we have it.

*if you quote me and talk rubbish or insult me, I won't quote you back, you just increased my mention by one tongue
hahahahahahaha, nice one there. If i can duplicate my account, i'll keep liking this stuff.
Your signature though.
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
MarthaK:

God bless you too smiley
what I said earlier was just to pull your legs ooo,am someone you know personally...smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Neldrizzy(m): 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
Afrok:
Will Miss and Mr. Nairaland represent Nigeria? If no! Why all this noise about the good, the bad and the ugly of the contest? angry.
Congratulations to the crowned king and the queen but this did not stop Man utd from molesting Arsenal again at home this evening, so ewo lo kan mi? undecided.
cheesycheesy arsenal na club? !!
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by barackodam: 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
Xtarxhyne:
abeq no vex

kisses him all over

grin cheesy smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
Trypa:
Jesus omoh c pple waiting for result

LogoDwhiz ma oga longest tym

*finger crossed on hot seat*

Lol.

Oga ke?

I'm doing good tho
And u?
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by AbuMikey(m): 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
naijaboiy:
Swizdoe...if you really want t be clear on the truth,,mail me smiley

Daniel Asikpata, I am too, and I guess some peeps to are.

Why don't You post it here.!?

3 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by mesoade(m): 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
jossi994:
look,if you don't have anything reasonable to say it's advisable you go and sleep. I ain't got any issues with you. Or is your new monicker Naijaboiy?
read what you wrote again,and point out a single sense in it
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Emperorking20(m): 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
Beennkumar:
Well, here we go.

First of all, I'd like to congratulate my successor, the new Mr. Nairaland, Naijaboiy. I know what you've passed through to emerge winner tonight. Believe me, I've been there. grin

I just want to say Congratulations to you.

To Kulboy, Chibwike, emperorking20 and tosyne2much, well done! Scaling through 55 guys to get to the finals is something you should be proud of. You're all winners.

I'll like to appreciate everyone who's been by my side throughout my tenure as Mr. Nairaland. I'm just gonna mention some names: Jbluv55, Kelvingraphics, Dechandel, Safarigirl, Victoriousvic, jnrbayano, ezepromoe, lanicky, ishsoph, charijee, cheriepet. Pardon me if I didn't include your name. You all are the best, and this couldn't have been fun without you guys.

On this note, I just want to say THANK YOU once again. I appreciate you all. smiley

Good night.
Thanks man!

Tittos pls mail me here:- kingwhale@ovi.com
The one u mailed is inaccessible at the moment..
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by marieolae1: 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
see how you are disgracing yourself just because you wan answer MR nairaland humilty msteeew. She don insult you now abi?
exactly
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
Congrats naijaboiy. Let haterz go nd die buh i nr vote 4 u sha

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by AmazingZeus(m): 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
I vote Chibwike

cc Teeo
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by chrisviral(m): 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
missberrypop5:
hahahahahahaha, nice one there. If i can duplicate my account, i'll keep liking this stuff.
Your signature though.

grin grin
*leave my signature, Idowuogbo dey fine my trouble, hehehe, can u do the job?
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by macklef(m): 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
Cwaya:

GBAM ! GBAMER !! GBAMEST !!

ABEG, u head is there.

#FactualFact grin

Naso!! grin
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Romanciella(f): 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
MarthaK:
Naijaboiy doesn't seem comfortable with his new position as Mr. nairaland...
Hmmmmm

I feel like he feels guilty......
Hmmmmmmm
hmmmm i hate to say this...but i think so too

4 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
Neldrizzy:
cheesycheesy arsenal na club? !!
yes
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
macklef:

If u no me well, uld know this shii aint mean nothing to me.

Me just having a good time and nothing me.

If u argue that kullboy aint finer than naijaboy

And u argue that naijaboy dosnt have more friends than kulboy

And that the later really went all out to assist naijaboy good looks to win the tittle.

Then ur not being realistic at all.

Go back to where this thread started.

Only me and Marieolae were campaigning for Naijaboiy.

Kulboy got Vivly, Ikeking and so many people.
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by BASTERDbanICE: 10:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
Emperorking20:
At least u did ur best man! Ur conscience is clear *not that it would prick u anyway*
Now let's go back to being peaceful, cheery and lovely Nairalanders cool
[size=20pt]mŗ ŋl ♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔[/size]
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by midasbliss(f): 10:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
Emperorking20:
I'm saying a big "thank u!!" To those who supported me in whatever way throughout this exciting contest, be it by voting or spreading the word.. I'm thankful.. The experience was thrilling, exciting and made me escape a bit from my boring everyday routine and I'm grateful.. I also made cool and dependable pals in the honourable Neldrizzy, Kelechimarie, Bestlily, Emyben, Ercross, Mesoade, Nimen, Midasbliss, Chimkaire, Danaiks, Johnpaul88, VICTORCIZA, Cwaya, Macklef among others and that's priceless and invaluable smiley ..
Thanks a lot for everything y'll! The pleasure is mine grin

IN OTHER NEWS

Man Utd did introduction at the Emirates stadium today, wedding will be done next year tongue
Today was a fulfilled and enthralling day afterall grin
UWC 1000times... cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
Emperorking20:
I'm saying a big "thank u!!" To those who supported me in whatever way throughout this exciting contest, be it by voting or spreading the word.. I'm thankful.. The experience was thrilling, exciting and made me escape a bit from my boring everyday routine and I'm grateful.. I also made cool and dependable pals in the honourable Neldrizzy, Kelechimarie, Bestlily, Emyben, Ercross, Mesoade, Nimen, Midasbliss, Chimkaire, Danaiks, Johnpaul88, VICTORCIZA, Cwaya, Macklef among others and that's priceless and invaluable smiley ..
Thanks a lot for everything y'll! The pleasure is mine grin

IN OTHER NEWS

Man Utd did introduction at the Emirates stadium today, wedding will be done next year tongue
Today was a fulfilled and enthralling day afterall grin
congratulations. you gave it your best. You are a man!

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by pamcode(m): 10:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
God the only time haters they plenty like this na for chelsea thread o.If this guy no win na only fate know wetin dem go do am
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Swizdoe(m): 10:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
Vivly:
Honestly, I'd love you to stop quoting me. There are several females you should go do that "ma'am, aunti mi" ish you normally do to.
Lol......
But competition don end now....... Abeg don't transfer your anger to chibwike
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by cupidora(f): 10:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
zicoraads:
Cupidora! **Adooashe..Mna icivir**
cheesy cheesy M hemba u sughn
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by xynerise: 10:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
Always fighting after the result is announced like Arsenal fans grin
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by chibwike(m): 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
marieolae1:
exactly
marieolae..its ok...shey i said i have heard u
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by dechandel(f): 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
Beennkumar:
Well, here we go.

First of all, I'd like to congratulate my successor, the new Mr. Nairaland, Naijaboiy. I know what you've passed through to emerge winner tonight. Believe me, I've been there. grin

I just want to say Congratulations to you.

To Kulboy, Chibwike, emperorking20 and tosyne2much, well done! Scaling through 55 guys to get to the finals is something you should be proud of. You're all winners.

I'll like to appreciate everyone who's been by my side throughout my tenure as Mr. Nairaland. I'm just gonna mention some names: Jbluv55, Kelvingraphics, Dechandel, Safarigirl, Victoriousvic, jnrbayano, ezepromoe, lanicky, ishsoph, charijee, cheriepet. Pardon me if I didn't include your name. You all are the best, and this couldn't have been fun without you guys.

On this note, I just want to say THANK YOU once again. I appreciate you all. smiley

Good night.
*Hugs him* kiss kiss
Its been fun all the while smiley

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
MarthaK:
Naijaboiy doesn't seem comfortable with his new position as Mr. nairaland...
Hmmmmm

I feel like he feels guilty......
Hmmmmmmm
Hmmm....na wa o
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
chrisviral:

grin grin
*leave my signature, Idowuogbo dey fine my trouble, hehehe, can u do the job?
lol, only if you can pay a total amount of €20m cool
Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by Ilovenigeria(f): 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
standd:

*plants my feet in his butt and kicks him to sambisa*

kulboy is still the finest tongue
I stand where standd stands!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! by joseph1832(m): 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
missberrypop5:
And the professor didn't ask if he was going to be paid or not. you have a good mind for business. Mr. school goer, Who cares? Now Babe, take that somewhere else.
Apparently you! Mind you I never said I went to school did I?. "Assumption is the mother of all fuckups".

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.