Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

5 Ways To Make Woman Chase You! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Make Woman Chase You! (1583 Views)

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You / How To Make Woman Fall Deeply In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Make Woman Chase You! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
Are you tired of running after women and want them to chase you instead? Read on

1. Stand still
If you’re standing at a party using cheesy pick-up lines, you’ll never master the skills. Stop before your embarrass yourself. Work instead on your confidence and sense of mystery. Be the tall dark stranger at the bar and not the prattling teenager to build the tension that attracts women.

2. Build mystique
When you meet a woman or are introduced to her, don’t start off by telling her every little detail about your childhood. Again, build the mystery; don’t tell her your name until she asks you and offer no further information until inquired. Harness the power of ‘maybe’ when she alludes to future plans or interests instead of gushing to please.

3. Hone the humour
Women look for humour, and it’s a great facade to hide behind. While she’s laughing uproarious, she’s also plotting ways to meet you more and get to know you better. Dry, perceptive wit is a sure winner.

4. Mind the games
Notice how the unattainable is the most desirable. Play hard to get by declining first advances and invitations and don’t pick up every call. Take longer to reply to texts, making her ache for you.

5. Thought counts
Every girl likes to treated like a princess, but the anticipation makes it better. Before buying her roses, send her little texts like “thinking of you” or “wish you were here” so that she knows she’s in your thoughts

What do you think? Comment!.
Re: 5 Ways To Make Woman Chase You! by iceberylin(m): 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
[size=20pt]
1. bįg āççoųŋţ
2.ŗāŋgę
3.ђųmoŗ
4.şęҳ āppęāl

[/size]
ţђāţş āll cool

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Make Woman Chase You! by agohmamuda(m): 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
There are 3 ways to make women chase you.
1. Make Money.
2. Make plenty Money and lastly
3. Repeat step 1 and 2.

Gud nite.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Make Woman Chase You! by ALKARULEZ615(m): 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
It should have been;

1. Make Money
2. Make More Money
3. Make Money oooo
4. Make More Money oooo
5. Make Bah
Re: 5 Ways To Make Woman Chase You! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
iceberylin:
[size=20pt]
1. bįg āççoųŋţ
2.ŗāŋgę
3.ђųmoŗ
4.şęҳ āppęāl

[/size]
ţђāţş āll cool

Well if you say so but I just found out today from unknown rich gal in my street. Money is not everytin dude
Re: 5 Ways To Make Woman Chase You! by iceberylin(m): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
guffywealth26:

Well if you say so but I just found out today from unknown rich gal in my street. Money is not everytin dude

ŋįggā...pŗāy yoų ŋęvęŗ gęţ bŗoķę cool
Re: 5 Ways To Make Woman Chase You! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
It should have been;

1. Make Money
2. Make More Money
3. Make Money oooo
4. Make More Money oooo
5. Make Bah

Money is not everything because I just found love..lol
Re: 5 Ways To Make Woman Chase You! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
iceberylin:

Amen!!! And you too
Re: 5 Ways To Make Woman Chase You! by Rapsainot(m): 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
guffywealth26:

MONEY CAN'T BUY EVERYTHING yet POVERTY CAN'T BUY ANYTHING undecided

©Chief Lanky
Re: 5 Ways To Make Woman Chase You! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
agohmamuda:
There are 3 ways to make women chase you.
1. Make Money.
2. Make plenty Money and lastly
3. Repeat step 1 and 2.

Gud nite.

Cheers!
Re: 5 Ways To Make Woman Chase You! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
Rapsainot:

©Chief Lanky

Well said bro.
Re: 5 Ways To Make Woman Chase You! by ALKARULEZ615(m): 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
guffywealth26:

Money is not everything because I just found love..lol
introduce that ur love (gf) to Dangote's son plz.....quote me again after u must av done that
Re: 5 Ways To Make Woman Chase You! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
iceberylin:
[size=20pt]
1. bįg āççoųŋţ
2.ŗāŋgę
3.ђųmoŗ
4.şęҳ āppęāl

[/size]
ţђāţş āll cool
seconded
Re: 5 Ways To Make Woman Chase You! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
introduce that ur love (gf) to Dangote's son plz.....quote me again after u must av done that

Then u wanna make me shed tears forever...
Re: 5 Ways To Make Woman Chase You! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
guffywealth26:

big lie.
Re: 5 Ways To Make Woman Chase You! by ALKARULEZ615(m): 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
guffywealth26:

Then u wanna make me shed tears forever...
thot u just found love?
Re: 5 Ways To Make Woman Chase You! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
Be super handsome and bleach oo and money
Re: 5 Ways To Make Woman Chase You! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
thot u just found love?

I just did but there is no way dangote's son is gonna meet her so am happy with the present.
Re: 5 Ways To Make Woman Chase You! by Bacteriocin(m): 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
Rapsainot:

©Chief Lanky

Poverty can buy somtin o: suicide!
Re: 5 Ways To Make Woman Chase You! by ALKARULEZ615(m): 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
guffywealth26:

I just did but there is no way dangote's son is gonna meet her so am happy with the present.
buh u said "Money iznt Evrityn"
Re: 5 Ways To Make Woman Chase You! by Kylekent59: 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
Who have time for gals dis days when business dey go successful.
Re: 5 Ways To Make Woman Chase You! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
Kylekent59:
Who have time for gals dis days when business dey go successful.

Without love none of your clients will come looking for ya. Seek love bro because it real.
Re: 5 Ways To Make Woman Chase You! by Kylekent59: 11:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
guffywealth26:

Without love none of your clients will come looking for ya. Seek love bro because it real.
i stick to my wife but not gals,,oga use ur brain ooo
Re: 5 Ways To Make Woman Chase You! by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 22, 2014
Have a 12 inch dick.

walk around naked.

carry a placard around stating your expertise in using your instrument( exaggerate)

follow these steps and the likes of afrocandy and maheeda won't be able to resist you.
Re: 5 Ways To Make Woman Chase You! by peterpaulis(m): 1:19am On Nov 22, 2014
grin
Re: 5 Ways To Make Woman Chase You! by sinecodap: 2:38am On Nov 22, 2014
iceberylin:

Money means ..."More Honey"
Re: 5 Ways To Make Woman Chase You! by Nobody: 3:47am On Nov 22, 2014
guffywealth26:
Are you tired of running after women and want them to chase you instead? Read on

1. Stand still
If you’re standing at a party using cheesy pick-up lines, you’ll never master the skills. Stop before your embarrass yourself. Work instead on your confidence and sense of mystery. Be the tall dark stranger at the bar and not the prattling teenager to build the tension that attracts women.

2. Build mystique
When you meet a woman or are introduced to her, don’t start off by telling her every little detail about your childhood. Again, build the mystery; don’t tell her your name until she asks you and offer no further information until inquired. Harness the power of ‘maybe’ when she alludes to future plans or interests instead of gushing to please.

3. Hone the humour
Women look for humour, and it’s a great facade to hide behind. While she’s laughing uproarious, she’s also plotting ways to meet you more and get to know you better. Dry, perceptive wit is a sure winner.

4. Mind the games
Notice how the unattainable is the most desirable. Play hard to get by declining first advances and invitations and don’t pick up every call. Take longer to reply to texts, making her ache for you.

5. Thought counts
Every girl likes to treated like a princess, but the anticipation makes it better. Before buying her roses, send her little texts like “thinking of you” or “wish you were here” so that she knows she’s in your thoughts

What do you think? Comment!.

I think you are on track.

A lady ones hinted that she is attracted to guys who build up the suspense.

(1) (Reply)

Warning: Dont Read OR YOU'LL CRY. / 70-year-old-man Dies After Having S*x With 2 Secondary School Girls (photos) 18+ / 70 Year Old Man Slumps And Dies After Having Sex With Two Teenagers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.