Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

70-year-old-man Dies After Having S*x With 2 Secondary School Girls (photos) 18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 70-year-old-man Dies After Having S*x With 2 Secondary School Girls (photos) 18+ (1578 Views)

Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive / Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking / Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

70-year-old-man Dies After Having S*x With 2 Secondary School Girls (photos) 18+ by chiebuka600(m): 3:25pm On May 09, 2015
A 70-year-old man identified as Collins Iheanacho, over the weekend allegedly slumped and died after engaging in a marathon s*x with two secondary school girls-aged 14 and 16 in a hotel room situated at Ogbaku, a community in Imo State.
Iheanacho until his death was a retired staff of Chevron and the village Chairman of Umueye village, a community in Owerri. The deceased before his demise was said to have been in the habit of sleeping with teenage girls. It was gathered that the two teenagers were the deceased regular s*x partners even after being reprimanded by their parents.

According to a source, both girls, who attended a junior secondary school in the area, honored the randy old man’s invitation, though did not know until they both met at the hotel. While in bed with both girls, he was said to have barely finished a s*xual round with one of the girls when he started gasping for air and he later passed on.

It was further learnt that both girls on seeing what had happened , fled the scene but were later apprehended by the police at their various homes. Confirming the incident, the Police Public Relations Officer, Mr Andrew Enwerem, said the girls have been rounded up and are now cooling their heels in police custody, adding that investigation is ongoing.

See Photos Here: https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/1005550532803051
Re: 70-year-old-man Dies After Having S*x With 2 Secondary School Girls (photos) 18+ by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 09, 2015

OK. . . we aff hear you.

keep calm and vote twaci for Miss NL 2015 cool
www.nairaland.com/twaci

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70-year-old-man Dies After Having S*x With 2 Secondary School Girls (photos) 18+ by Cutehector(m): 3:29pm On May 09, 2015
Orijin101 lol please educate them.. grin
Re: 70-year-old-man Dies After Having S*x With 2 Secondary School Girls (photos) 18+ by Truth24(m): 3:31pm On May 09, 2015
Good omen
Re: 70-year-old-man Dies After Having S*x With 2 Secondary School Girls (photos) 18+ by mentorandfriend(m): 3:34pm On May 09, 2015
Good. He should rest in pieces!
Re: 70-year-old-man Dies After Having S*x With 2 Secondary School Girls (photos) 18+ by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 09, 2015
Cutehector:
Orijin101 lol please educate them.. grin

Bro, dog wey go lost no go hear the whistle of the hunter.

T - THEY
W - WILL
A - ALL
C - CRY
I - IN THE END.

www.nairaland.com/twaci

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70-year-old-man Dies After Having S*x With 2 Secondary School Girls (photos) 18+ by sinaj(f): 3:37pm On May 09, 2015
lolz vewi funi...

I wonder wot de will put as the cause of his death grin

perhaps dat he died in the course of service grin

1 Like

Re: 70-year-old-man Dies After Having S*x With 2 Secondary School Girls (photos) 18+ by IamOdin: 3:40pm On May 09, 2015
What is this world turning into??,A man fhucking a child born in his fifties? ?.God damn his soul!!
Re: 70-year-old-man Dies After Having S*x With 2 Secondary School Girls (photos) 18+ by jascon1(m): 3:44pm On May 09, 2015
sinaj:
lolz vewi funi...
I wonder wot de will put as the cause of his death grin
perhaps dat he died in the course of service grin
haha he died on duty na. I pity the girls not the man. For a sec sch girl to feel OK to lay with her granny
Re: 70-year-old-man Dies After Having S*x With 2 Secondary School Girls (photos) 18+ by Cutehector(m): 3:45pm On May 09, 2015
Orijin101:

Bro, dog wey go lost no go hear the whistle of the hunter.

T - THEY
W - WILL
A - ALL
C - CRY
I - IN THE END.

www.nairaland.com/twaci
loool..
Re: 70-year-old-man Dies After Having S*x With 2 Secondary School Girls (photos) 18+ by allsamz(m): 3:45pm On May 09, 2015
May His ?πperfect soul Rest in peace...Even Hell will not accept thus man
Re: 70-year-old-man Dies After Having S*x With 2 Secondary School Girls (photos) 18+ by buoye1(m): 4:13pm On May 09, 2015
E no "consine" me grin
Re: 70-year-old-man Dies After Having S*x With 2 Secondary School Girls (photos) 18+ by sinaj(f): 4:15pm On May 09, 2015
jascon1:
haha he died on duty na. I pity the girls not the man. For a sec sch girl to feel OK to lay with her granny

hmm I wonder too

dating an old man in d name of money wen u knw d reltnship will lead no where

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Gifts R Suitable In Giving Our Lovers? / Check Dis Out / These 5 Foods Are Killing Your Sex Drive - Stop Eating Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.