Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Love Or Money? Which Will You Choose? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Or Money? Which Will You Choose? (2198 Views)

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man? / Girls: Flower Or Money, Which Do You Prefer As Gift? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Or Money? Which Will You Choose? by okooloyun1(m): 12:45am On Nov 22, 2014
When asked, guys usually choose money over love but they can kill or go extra length to find love while girls always choose love over money but most of them cannot date or marry a broke guy. So if you're given the opportunity to choose between love and money, which one will you choose and reason?

Re: Love Or Money? Which Will You Choose? by peterpaulis(m): 12:52am On Nov 22, 2014
grin grin .... For God so love the world, he gave us his only son..... All those ones na story for the Gods .. In short money because jesus himself needs money for his ministry to be accomplished..
Re: Love Or Money? Which Will You Choose? by iceberylin(m): 12:56am On Nov 22, 2014
[size=30pt]MONEY[/size] grin

ƒāţђęŗ pŗoţęçţ mę ƒŗom brokeness sad
Re: Love Or Money? Which Will You Choose? by Lordabas: 1:07am On Nov 22, 2014

Money all the way!

Love does not Feed you
Love does not pay rent
Love does not shelter you
Love does not buy you things that make you happy cheesy cheesy
Re: Love Or Money? Which Will You Choose? by swtme(f): 1:50am On Nov 22, 2014
I fitn't lie o...money anytime anyday
Re: Love Or Money? Which Will You Choose? by okooloyun1(m): 1:55am On Nov 22, 2014
swtme:
I fitn't lie o...money anytime anyday
Chei! Sister you don't want love
Re: Love Or Money? Which Will You Choose? by swtme(f): 1:58am On Nov 22, 2014
okooloyun1:
Chei! Sister you don't want love

abegi what do I need love 4....gosh it exhausts ur strength
Re: Love Or Money? Which Will You Choose? by okooloyun1(m): 2:03am On Nov 22, 2014
swtme:

abegi what do I need love 4....gosh it exhausts ur strength
My sister to fuel d engine of a successful relatioship or marriage you need love to keep it going.
Re: Love Or Money? Which Will You Choose? by swtme(f): 2:11am On Nov 22, 2014
okooloyun1:
My sister to fuel d engine of a successful relatioship or marriage you need love to keep it going.

yeah yeah yeah I af heard that b4 but it ain't that simple as u say it
Re: Love Or Money? Which Will You Choose? by Nobody: 2:39am On Nov 22, 2014
okooloyun1:

Wrong , love doesn't come in the top 3 sef and yes money comes before love
Re: Love Or Money? Which Will You Choose? by frodobee: 4:10am On Nov 22, 2014
neoapocalypse:

Wrong , love doesn't come in the top 3 sef and yes money comes before love

So true.
Re: Love Or Money? Which Will You Choose? by Awho(m): 6:05am On Nov 22, 2014
Money all the way what's love?. Have you forgoten what they say '' that it takes finance to make romance''

when last did a girl genuely accept a man because of love
Re: Love Or Money? Which Will You Choose? by will1am: 6:11am On Nov 22, 2014
Love is just an illusion undecided except GOD's love and my mothee's love..
Money all the way..

(1) (Reply)

I Seek For Your Suggestions Please / Facts About EX / Who Would You Save?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.