Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? (9975 Views)

Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 22, 2014
I wanna know..it can be sexual something or love something. what are the little or big things girls do that make your knees weak, in other words, that make you fall in love or become interested in her? cheesy
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by SeverusSnape(m): 10:24am On Nov 22, 2014
Her demeanor and her voice.
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by falcon01: 10:29am On Nov 22, 2014
gravity

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by pweedyuz(f): 10:30am On Nov 22, 2014
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by Gwan2(m): 10:35am On Nov 22, 2014
I had a smal fracas wit my Gf 4 nt replyin ma sms on tym, although she apologized n was remorse abt it...I decided playin hard to get, 4 lyk 4 dayz i dint cal nor Chat wit her, bt al diz yle she kept her cool callin me even though i nvr picked, sendin me sms...so wen i decided callin her today, she juz told me daz she is fyn juz dat she missed me ......dat rili added ma likeness 4 her

12 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:46am On Nov 22, 2014
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by olexjay(m): 10:54am On Nov 22, 2014
The beautiful face and the cute-normalistic stature attract me most.......... Then when I'm able to take a fortunate glance look over her when she smiles.... #taaaaah!

Wen a girl smile it brings out the hidden beauty in her.
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 22, 2014
The way she looks at me... Fvvvk... My weak point
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 22, 2014
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 22, 2014
mizzkeji44:
ooops... I guess her fone just fell insyd water... cheesy tongue
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by Maxcollins042(m): 11:50am On Nov 22, 2014
EroticAngelina:
I wanna know..it can be sexual something or love something. what are the little or big things girls do that make your knees weak, in other words, that make you fall in love or become interested in her? cheesy
Nufin abt them sis,the only thing that makes my knee weak is that i haven't found a way to beat mah only competitor dangote.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by Mendo007(m): 11:50am On Nov 22, 2014
Gwan2:
I had a smal fracas wit my Gf 4 nt replyin ma sms on tym, although she apologized n was remorse abt it...I decided playin hard to get, 4 lyk 4 dayz i dint cal nor Chat wit her, bt al diz yle she kept her cool callin me even though i nvr picked, sendin me sms...so wen i decided callin her today, she juz told me daz she is fyn juz dat she missed me ......dat rili added ma likeness 4 her
na small pickin dey worry u. u haven't sin anytin yet

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
Maxcollins042:
Nufin abt them sis,the only thing that makes my knee weak is that i haven't found a way to beat mah only competitor dangote.
lol but u don't look like someone who can compete with someone whose highest money is N500k tongue
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by tosyne2much(m): 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
[size=25pt] We will come back here to help you spice up your thread.. Quickly go to FP and vote 4 Tosyne2much [/size]
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by stan241(m): 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
Its the little things rily but for me its usually that random suprising text out of nowhere that gets me especially if im having 'one of those days'
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by ikombe: 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
Gwan2:
bad guy grin
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
A good head does it for me. A really good head.

Better off on your back grin. No pun intended.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by FLAWLES(f): 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
Hmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,gals er not allowed,,,,,,,,,,werris my glass?
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
FLAWLES:
Hmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,gals er not allowed,,,,,,,,,,werris my glass?
lol u can tel me wat mks u weak.... cool
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by Anwasia(m): 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
Nothing.

Wait.

Maybe is she gives me $3000,000,000,00.

Then
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by FLAWLES(f): 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol u can tel me wat mks u weak.... cool
.PINK LIPs,SWEET MASCULINE VOICE;SLOW WALKER,,,,,,,,,,(chixox am feeling my Ex)

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
FLAWLES:
goosh whr is d nearest deramtologist, i want to bleach my lips fast.. Wch one is sweet masculine voice? Runs to buy sugar from mama iyabor to swallow... Slow walker...ok runs to the chemist to drink one carton of codine.... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by FLAWLES(f): 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
goosh whr is d nearest deramtologist, i want to bleach my lips fast.. Wch one is sweet masculine voice? Runs to buy sugar from mama iyabor to swallow... Slow walker...ok runs to the chemist to drink one carton of codine.... grin grin grin
.lollll

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by constance500: 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
Nothing
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
FLAWLES:
.lollll
by d way, wat made u quit ur ex or vice versa wink when he had all these qualities?
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
FLAWLES:

Slow walker? Sounds to me like you like sluggish men.
Or... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by FLAWLES(f): 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
by d way, wat made u quit ur ex or vice versa wink when he had all these qualities?
.stuffs
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
FLAWLES:
.stuffs
lol...stuffs frm u or stuffs frm him...
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by Missmossy(f): 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
Hmm grin
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
hifaif:

Slow walker? Sounds to me like you like sluggish men.
Or... lipsrsealed

its nt bin sluggish,, its som swag pepl cnt bt notice u. U shud try itwinkwink
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by Richiy(f): 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
BuddhaPalm:
A good head does it for me. A really good head.

Better off on your back grin. No pun intended.

Is it fish head, goat head, cow head or chicken grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There / Help, See What My Ex Sent To Me This Morning / Why Being A Side Chick Is Better For You…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.