Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

How To Make A Girl Call You Back In 10 Secs After Refusing To Pick Your Calls... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Girl Call You Back In 10 Secs After Refusing To Pick Your Calls... (4446 Views)

If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) / ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute / How To Make A Girl Call You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Girl Call You Back In 10 Secs After Refusing To Pick Your Calls... by NEROSKY(m): 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
If you call a girl and she is not picking up... send her a credit voucher... take one digit out and wait... believe me this has been working since 88.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Girl Call You Back In 10 Secs After Refusing To Pick Your Calls... by major466(m): 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2014
This tactics get as e be...
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You Back In 10 Secs After Refusing To Pick Your Calls... by bennygreat1(m): 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
Very Funny@op... But I think it'll work..

Especially for Warri gurlz...

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Girl Call You Back In 10 Secs After Refusing To Pick Your Calls... by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
Over work dey worry am
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You Back In 10 Secs After Refusing To Pick Your Calls... by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
lol
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You Back In 10 Secs After Refusing To Pick Your Calls... by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You Back In 10 Secs After Refusing To Pick Your Calls... by aristocrazzy: 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
Damn that's crazy.
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You Back In 10 Secs After Refusing To Pick Your Calls... by gsparks01(m): 8:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
if any girl falls for this, she a wh*re
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You Back In 10 Secs After Refusing To Pick Your Calls... by Alvelt14(m): 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
Lolz
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You Back In 10 Secs After Refusing To Pick Your Calls... by Agybabe(f): 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
It won't work....it's an old trick and most of us knows about this tactic. tongue grin
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You Back In 10 Secs After Refusing To Pick Your Calls... by Afrok(m): 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
See dem confessing it won't work, it's an old tactics, any girl that falls for it is a wh*re etc.... This is to tell U that their boyfriends have being using the trick on dem since the time of Apostle Paul tongue.

Nairaland babes admitting to some things unknowingly and codedly since the big bang theory cheesy.
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You Back In 10 Secs After Refusing To Pick Your Calls... by kelvz(m): 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
Agybabe:
It won't work....it's an old trick and most of us knows about this tactic. tongue grin
hahaha. I bet i can still make it work on you. tongue

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Girl Call You Back In 10 Secs After Refusing To Pick Your Calls... by Cholls(m): 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
My brother you are on your own o.
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You Back In 10 Secs After Refusing To Pick Your Calls... by ninovandross(m): 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
Agybabe:
u guys knw abt d trick, buh ull still call cos u want free airtime

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Girl Call You Back In 10 Secs After Refusing To Pick Your Calls... by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
NEROSKY:
If you call a girl and she is not picking up... send her a credit voucher... take one digit out and wait... believe me this has been working since 88.
what type of women have you been moving with bro?
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You Back In 10 Secs After Refusing To Pick Your Calls... by NEROSKY(m): 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
Preciousjoz:
what type of women have you been moving with bro?

i don't move with any, d only thing dat connect me n women is $ex
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You Back In 10 Secs After Refusing To Pick Your Calls... by Freshtomato(f): 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2014
This trick no dey work again grin
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You Back In 10 Secs After Refusing To Pick Your Calls... by DBlackCeazer(m): 12:04am On Nov 23, 2014
Freshtomato:
This trick no dey work again grin
u sure say the tomatoes still fresh?
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You Back In 10 Secs After Refusing To Pick Your Calls... by iamrealdeji(m): 12:20am On Nov 23, 2014
Agybabe:
I know you're that type of girl in question
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You Back In 10 Secs After Refusing To Pick Your Calls... by Bolt3(m): 5:24am On Nov 23, 2014
It can't work for me because we don't use credit vouchers here in france. grin
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You Back In 10 Secs After Refusing To Pick Your Calls... by suogal(f): 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
Lol
@ op,it won't work again cos you just revealed your secret
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You Back In 10 Secs After Refusing To Pick Your Calls... by sanchezzz: 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
My 5 yr old cousin won't fall for this your so called trick. All she need is just 2 or 3 extra sim and that's all. Well u can try it with her sha. Pls make it 1500 MTN card so she go fit transfer...
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You Back In 10 Secs After Refusing To Pick Your Calls... by nas4q(m): 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
sanchezzz:
My 5 yr old cousin won't fall for this your so called trick. All she need is just 2 or 3 extra sim and that's all. Well u can try it with her sha. Pls make it 1500 MTN card so she go fit transfer...
Bro it works a lot. The last missing digit could be in front, middle or behind. When ur cousin turn 18+ pm me her number.
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You Back In 10 Secs After Refusing To Pick Your Calls... by sanchezzz: 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
nas4q:

Bro it works a lot. The last missing digit could be in front, middle or behind. When ur cousin turn 18+ pm me her number.

Oh. Thought you said the last digit.
But seriously you really don't have to send her card or money before she calls. U can't force a girl to like u.
My friend sent a girl recharge card on her birthday. Imagine the girl no even flash my padi.
Re: How To Make A Girl Call You Back In 10 Secs After Refusing To Pick Your Calls... by MayflowerB(f): 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
Someone tried it with me last wk by removing d last digit......I called him back 2 mins later to thank him for d card after loading it

(1) (Reply)

Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? / 13 Types Of Girls / Apology Letter For Criminalising Kristina1 A Romancelander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.