Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Advice A Sister - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Advice A Sister (6178 Views)

Living With The Unseen(a Sister's Story) / Second Wife – A Sister’s Story / Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Advice A Sister by babs787(m): 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2008
@RedHotchic

@bold, are you not also guilty of that?. Did you marry a virgin?. Did you marry all the girls you disvirgined?.

I am very sure you would not be talking ignorantly if only you know Babs one on one. I am not like you say things that are not supposed to be said via net. You should remember all the childish you said to Olabowale in one of threads, showing how loose you could be.

You should know that I am not an Island, I have brothers and sisters both as family members, friends and learn t lots from them. My dear Babs is not ready for your silly loose talks.

If you really want to know Babs, you could mail me and we discuss. I don't discuss my privacy online.

Of course i will advise her accordingly. But Babs didn't fall into a trap, he set the trap unless you are about to prove that he is so sexy that women set traps for him. so, what are you talking about?

I pray for your soul because you keep saying what you are ignorant of. Your bible says not what goes into the mouth defileth a man but what cometh out.

Again, why not refer this lady to Pilgrim that have successfully death with such issues before? will you let your sister fall into that trap again?

No comment here as I wouldnt want to be misquoted/misunderstood
Re: Advice A Sister by SisiJinx: 2:53am On Dec 03, 2008
olabowale:

Sisi Jinx: « #27 on: Today at 01:43:42 AM »
The last I check the Christian "Good News," the NT claimed whosoever is guiltless should cast the first stone. Show me if that does not oblitrate the punishment for "illegal sexual act?" Compare that to the Qur'aanic commandment of not even coming close to "illegal sex." Now tell me what punishment is meterred to a willing participant of such act, from the christian book or practices? We already know what Islam does. Aburo ibi nu e o ni idi!

Ogbon ati oye ojo ori mi ni mo fi nba e soro. O wun no ni mo fi nron e leti pe ki o lo wo Bibeli e. Leyin no ko wu Alukurani mi. Wa ri iyato awon mejeji lori iwa buruku ti a nso nipa e.

This is what Su mi when it comes to religion, the twists and turns. Why can’t it be straight forward or rather why can’t WE be straight forward?  I don’t want to believe that you think Punishment is better than repentance, forgiveness and condemning hypocrisy. Why do you want to make it look like the Koran preaches “the one strike and you are out” when like the Bible, it teaches that there is room for repentance and forgiveness?

First of all. . . both the Islamic and Christian doctrines are against sexual immorality.

Bible
"Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body. Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body." (1 Corinthians 6:18-20)

"But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God's holy people." (Ephesians 5:3)

Koran

The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication,- flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day: and let a party of the Believers witness their punishment. (024.002)

According to the Sharia laws, the punishment is to be matted only after the person confesses or testimony from 4 witnesses who saw the act being performed or she ends up pregnant. So the Christians offenders are punished with spending eternity in a fiery lake, if they don’t repent (that you don’t believe in this, is not the issue here) and the Muslims 100 lashes if they don’t repent and mend their ways. Okay then but has the fear of these punishments. . . . fear of being flogged in public stopped some people from engaging in sexual immorality? NO! Should we then condemn the religions for this? I’ll let you answer that.

Now let’s go back to your quoted the verse you quoted, let’s be clear, when Jesus said he who is without sin, he meant WHO IS WITHOUT SIN. Sin. . . lying, stealing, murdering. . . SIN. Anyone who is PURE (free of sin. . . any sin) to throw the first stone. No one did because obviously we all sinners. What Jesus condemned here is hypocrisy, how can anyone who is not free of sin condemn someone else? He did not condone the act nor did he dismiss the Judgment coz he turned around, gave her a chance to repent and forgave the woman. He told her to go and sin no more. The Almighty is not matting out papapa punishment but about Mercy, Repentance and forgiveness.

Repentence and forgiveness. . . also found in the Koran

“If they both repent and mend their ways, then leave them alone.  Verily, God is the Accepter of repentance, the Merciful.” (Quran 4:16) 

God wants to make things clear for you and to guide you to the ways of those before you and to forgive you.  God is the All knowing, the Wise.  God wants to forgive you and wants those who follow their desires to turn wholeheartedly towards (what is right).  God wants to lighten your burdens, and He has created man weak.” (Quran 4:26-28)

The Koran also warns us about being too quick to pass judgment, we are not supposed to start lashing with Koboko. Making sure there are 4 witnesses to testify is a deterrent to swift/unjustly punishment and maybe even giving the offender the chance to repent. The Koran also reminds us that were it not for the grace and mercy of Allah, no one will be free of sin.

024.021  O ye who believe! follow not Satan's footsteps: if any will follow the footsteps of Satan, he will (but) command what is shameful and wrong: and were it not for the grace and mercy of Allah on you, not one of you would ever have been pure: but Allah doth purify whom He pleases: and Allah is One Who hears and knows (all things).

Do we now say because the Koran called for witnesses, tells us to be slow to judge and reminding us that only Allah hears and knows thing, it means there should be a sexual immorality free for all? Of course not! There are Holy Laws and punishment but more importantly, there is Repentance and forgiveness.

I think what irks me more is how you inadvertently perpetuate the already misconceived notion that Islam is a religion of wrath and punishment and unforgiveness just to win an argument. Like my mom will say, kokoro ton je efu, inu efo lo wa.

Please tell me what you think of this. . .

Hadith Number 4205, Book 017 of Al-Bukhari

'Abdullah b. Buraida reported on the authority of his father that Ma'iz b. Malik al-Aslami came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said: Allah's Messenger, I have wronged myself; I have committed adultery and I earnestly desire that you should purify me. He turned him away. On the following day, he (Ma'iz) again came to him and said: Allah's Messenger, I have committed adultery. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) turned him away for the second time, and sent him to his people saying: Do you know if there is anything wrong with his mind. They denied of any such thing in him and said: We do not know him but as a wise good man among us, so far as we can judge. He (Ma'iz) came for the third time, and he (the Holy Prophet) sent him as he had done before. He asked about him and they informed him that there was nothing wrong with him or with his mind. When it was the fourth time, a ditch was dug for him and he (the Holy Prophet) pronounced judg- ment about him and he wis stoned. He (the narrator) said: There came to him (the Holy Prophet) a woman from Ghamid and said: Allah's Messenger, I have committed adultery, so purify me. He (the Holy Prophet) turned her away. On the following day she said: Allah's Messenger, Why do you turn me away? Perhaps, you turn me away as you turned away Ma'iz. By Allah, I have become pregnant. He said: Well, if you insist upon it, then go away until you give birth to (the child). When she was delivered she came with the child (wrapped) in a rag and said: Here is the child whom I have given birth to. He said: Go away and suckle him until you wean him. When she had weaned him, she came to him (the Holy Prophet) with the child who was holding a piece of bread in his hand. She said: Allah's Apostle, here is he as I have weaned him and he eats food. He (the Holy Prophet) entrusted the child to one of the Muslims and then pronounced punishment. And she was put in a ditch up to her chest and he commanded people and they stoned her. Khalid b Walid came forward with a stone which he flung at her head and there spurted blood on the face of Khalid and so he abused her. Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) heard his (Khalid's) curse that he had huried upon her. Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: Khalid, be gentle. By Him in Whose Hand is my life, she has made such a repentance that even if a wrongful tax-collector were to repent, he would have been forgiven. Then giving command regarding her, he prayed over her and she was buried.
Re: Advice A Sister by whatever90(f): 2:54am On Dec 03, 2008
continue with the christian guy,its obvious that's d one dat has d fear of God in him

its not a most u marry a muslim
Re: Advice A Sister by JJYOU: 3:00am On Dec 03, 2008
whatever90:

continue with the christian guy,its obvious that's d one that has d fear of God in him

can someone tell me is this woman expecting to be the only babe in town when she knows fully well the guy is entitled to 4? and some 70 more if he makes parahell for murder
Re: Advice A Sister by whatever90(f): 3:30am On Dec 03, 2008
JJYOU:

can someone tell me is this woman expecting to be the only babe in town when she knows fully well the guy is entitled to 4? and some 70 more if he makes parahell for murder

d fact dat its their culture or tradition does not mean everywoman will wann.a share her husband wt some other woman
Re: Advice A Sister by olabowale(m): 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2008
All the young Muslim men, are you believers all married?

Enough of the "advise." I need a brave man. Just one man ready to marry.
The sister may be the best thing that ever happens to any of you men.

If I were in Nigeria, I will marry her myself, if none of you young men is up to the task.

Rememmber that Umar Kattab said this same thing to his sons, about the milk seller's daughter.
The young daughter was God conscious and she was the mother of the proverbial "5th Kalifah,"
Umar bin Abdullah.

The greatest thing anybody among muslim men in Nigeria could have done is to marry this beautiful gem of a woman.
Afterall, she is not a woman of Zina. And she fits "Aisha" because she is young and still a virgin. She is a virtuous woman. She fits Khadijah because she made her "marital" intention known.

Now boys, please I need a single man among you. Can anyone with great taqwa step up, please? She is not saying that she wants a "billion USD" as dowry. She has not made any worldly demand, so no one can say she is out of reach, too demanding. And the carrot for all of you here is that she is a potential success. Is there a better quality that you want in women, that what she has and working on, already.

No one has to teach her Islam. A good muslim man will have a "partner in Jannah," starting from this earth. She will not lead you to any evil, because she fears to commit any herself. Both of you will improve each other and grow, together for the pleasure of Allah.
Re: Advice A Sister by olabowale(m): 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2008
@Sisi Jinx: Your above repose proves one thing to me: While Islam shows mercy, it expresses earthly punishment (flogging, stoning), as a means of deterrant, after due process, so that the type of "evil" act is not a thing accepted, in the community. When something is cheapened to ordinariness, it becomes accepted and almost a second nature.

For example, in New York City, during summertime, it is not uncommon, in the evening to see a nude woman from the waist up. We saw little kim having one of her breast hang out, it nothing but just a patch to cover up the areola. Diana Ross who was on stage with her could not resist the jiggling, either. I don't have to tell you the Superbowl halftime show norther exposure of Janet jackson.

Allah in His infinite wisdom destroyed "the people of prophet Lut" for their homosexual behavior. The punishment is to express the unacceptability of it. Homosexual is considered a sin, yet even now in Nigeria, I hear that they have a group of people who practice this. Earlier this year, an american that I do business with died. A Nigerian fried who knew him said that he used to go to "abuja" to get his homosexual fix. This was shocking to me. If we as human don't know the boundary of what is good, we will definitely thread into the area of filth, sinfulness and consider it acceptable.

O the other hand, from your post above, I see that the Bible though warns about the evil of sexual illegality, but because it confines it to "sin against oneself," which does not say that "it merits punishment, as you see it in the Qur'aan and what the jews used to practice, before Jesus' "sin no more statement,"" we see that people do consider this sexual sin as " to each its own, or what ever flow your roll."

First, whatever God commanded against is undoubtedly a sin! Regardless how you look at it. It will at least come to "disobeying God." If Allah commands a thing, there is reason for such command. The sister who is still a virgin, could not for example be pregnant, even if her period is delayed. Unlike a woman who is sexually active, she does not also have to fear that she may have any sexually transmitted disease. If only or these two reasons, she is head and shoulders better that "the community property!"

Take for example, if your parents never punished you, even as you disobeyed their many serious instructions to you, would you not be the one who decided if to obey them or not when they give you another instructions, in the future? Then consider this, that you friend's parents are not toothless barking dog, about their Instructions to their daughter. Which of you two women will have a "staright and narrow" life path, based on the instructions of the parents? Your friend, without any doubt.

Apply the same to Qur'aan. If it was not for the fear of Allah, many will be "out of this world in wild behavior." (I am having fun now: I would have been all over Tpia in New Zealand. lol). The Bible does not carry such a weight. There is no restrictions in the ways Christian act, except that they must "belief in the death and ressurrection, "

Even I see many Christians belives, from the Bible that anything goes in the "bedroom." Islam has restrictions and restraints. Of course, many a muslim may not follow them. But that is not the issue here. We are talking about the two books; Qur'aan and Bible as it relates to sexual morality!
Re: Advice A Sister by olabowale(m): 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2008
@JJYOU: « #35 on: Today at 03:00:29 AM »
[Quote] from: whatever90 on Today at 02:54:35 AM
continue with the christian guy,its obvious that's d one that has d fear of God in him

[/quote]

Its a must that she is to be a wife to a muslim husband. Do you have adulterer marry a wholesome woman, but an adulteress? Do you have a believing woman (Mariaba is) marry a disbelieving man (the christians are)? Do you leave a good food and consume rotten, smelly and maggot invested meal? In Islam, what is wholesome is preferred.

How does a man (Christian) who makes the Almighty God part Human and at a time helpless and took mother's milk for sustenance, then a ghost and then a father have true fear of One Supreme God (Allah) in him? I remeber one of your gods was claimed to have expired on the cross. You knowwhat I mean, woman. Another one slept with a virgin girl so that the human god can be conceived. He had to overshadow her!

A true God would just simple command the event to happen, and the process will begin. In Islam, we say in command of Allah is "kun, fa ye kun (Be. so it becomes in process/became)" Its funny that the christians have not been able to connect in this matter, especially when they say that the old man Joseph after all of this slept with the mother of their human God and make her pregnant, twice. Yet they still say she is a virgin?

A virgin, is a person who had not had human sex! She does not have to have the hymen intact, but definitely, no man had slept with her! If the christians missed the mark by that wide margin, what else can we guarantee from them, except what the Qur'aan itself guarantee of their book.

Surprise, surprise. Not all muslimmen marry more than one wife. Duuh. It is commanded that every woman and man after attaining the age of marriage (everyone knows that age or stage for herslef or himself), they should marry, so as to avoid any and all "evil" that not being married will bring. This potential evil is demostrated by the thread. Afterall, the sister is trying to avoid any of the evil that may come out of not being married.

And JJYOU, she is different from you, who may reach 30+ and still may want to play the field. I hope you are not like that. I have a lawyer in Las Vegas who is 40, and marriage is still a strange word to him. "Lar; I hope you marry someday, buddy boy. And make grand babies for your parents; the Weinsteens. Again, JJYOU, I am sure you don't mind having 20 girlfriends, if you can help it. But a single wife gives you a heartache, because you are afraid of commitment. Ojoro boy. 9ja wayo. He can milk the cow. But he does not want to tend to it. Even putting it to pasture is a big deal to you.
Re: Advice A Sister by SisiJinx: 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2008
olabowale:

Even I see many Christians belives, from the Bible that anything goes in the "bedroom." Islam has restrictions and restraints. Of course, many a muslim may not follow them. But that is not the issue here. We are talking about the two books; Qur'aan and Bible as it relates to sexual morality!

Okay, I concede. . . the Koran is more explicit than the Bible when it comes to punishment.

The Issue here is your statement about the morality of Christians. This is what you said "The sexual morality of Christianity is not what a Muslim should emulate" and THIS is what I had a problem with from the onset.

I don't understand how you can say "Yes, some people don't follow them" for the Muslims yet paint the entire Christian Population as immoral because it does not state in the Bible that offenders should be flogged.

How can you ignore the fact that despite the Koran being very explicit on the punishment for Zina, some people still do it and look down your nose at Christians because the Bible doesn’t have such explicit punishment?

Are you saying having the punishments explicitly written down is what matters? Se yen la fe je ni? I thought the priority here was following the commandment about fornication?

Punishment explicitly written down – Some people still disobey

Punishment not explicitly written down – Some People still disobey

I ask again. . . se yen lafe je ni?

Re: Your Parenting Example
I’m sorry but things are not this black or white, not even close. I head a Youth group and I’ve seen how so not black or white they are. We have this boy. . . 14 yrs old. The first day he joined the group everyone knew that Yes, mun shiga uku. . . not the boy oh but his mother. She came in with her own list of rules of what her son is allowed to do, If we are going to the movies. . . he can only see a certain kind, if we are going on field trips, he can only go certain place. She expects him home at soso time, she wants this wants that. I mean she was just so with her rules and woe betide anyone who mistakenly disobeys them. . . a tongue lashing like you’ve never seen, will be their portion. Everyone was on point with her, except her son. One time, he was running late. . . almost past time his mom said he should be home and I was hurrying him up, he tells me to relax. . . it’s not a big deal, patapata she will disconnect his internet for one week. He is used to it, he said coz that’s what she always does. He knew what he would get if he broke any of her rules and all he had to do was weigh what he was in the mood to take. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard kids say “I’m gonna be grounded for 2 weeks for this, let me kuku enjoy every minute of it.”

This might seem trivial but it goes to the core of the matter at hand. It’s not about having the punishment written down or spelt out, it is about teaching people why this is not a good thing. . . why it displeases God simple.

Look, I am not here to say one religion is better than the other, I just want you. . . YOU to be very careful in how you state things because if you let your bias override logic, it renders everything you have to say useless. One can be loyal to their side and still think straight.

One last thing, the guy demanding sex. . . isn’t he muslim? Should we then say, oh no! The Morality of Muslims is not what any Christian should emulate coz despite the fact that they have the punishments for immorality spelt out in the Koran, this boy still wants to commit Zina?

Does that make any sense?

Ibi nu mi is on the odi because I expect more from you and yes, I know you owe me nothing.
Re: Advice A Sister by olabowale(m): 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2008
@Sisi Jinx: Muhammad (AS) was asked by the Idol worshippers to compromise with them. For that request, Allah reveal "Surah Kafiruun." When at another time his people asked him to concede only a little. He said to them that if the the Sun was placed on one hand and the "moon; I forgot if this was the celestial body, on the other, he will continue to preach, until his Lord decides.

Now, you have not heard me say that all muslims are good. And have you heard me say all non-muslims are bad. Some of the people I speak with regularly are non-muslims; Christians and Jews, for the most part. I even have Hindus, and others. Now the thing you are forgetting here is that in Edo state, for example, the "Overseas" prostitutes among them (Please am not saying that no Ijebu Ode woman is a prostitute in Ilu Oyinbo o), you probably find a muslim amongst them, but just a very small percentage, while the rest will at least claim Christianity, with a cross on their chest, while on the job.

The point is that a true muslim who does this illegal sex, is sure about his "evil deed" and while a Christian only says that "he/she is protected by his human god." I hear about being deeped in blood of Jesus, all the time.

We should not be unmindful of our complete responsibility to God. We have no one to protect us from His punishment, if He wills to punish us. Jesus can help you. And I have never asked for Muhammad to help me against Allah.
Re: Advice A Sister by Kweenisha: 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2008
olabowale:

@Sisi Jinx: Muhammad (AS) was asked by the Idol worshippers to compromise with them. For that request, Allah reveal "Surah Kafiruun." When at another time his people asked him to concede only a little. He said to them that if the the Sun was placed on one hand and the "moon; I forgot if this was the celestial body, on the other, he will continue to preach, until his Lord decides.

Now, you have not heard me say that all muslims are good. And have you heard me say all non-muslims are bad. Some of the people I speak with regularly are non-muslims; Christians and Jews, for the most part. I even have Hindus, and others. Now the thing you are forgetting here is that in Edo state, for example, the "Overseas" prostitutes among them (Please am not saying that no Ijebu Ode woman is a prostitute in Ilu Oyinbo o), you probably find a muslim amongst them, but just a very small percentage, while the rest will at least claim Christianity, with a cross on their chest, while on the job.

The point is that a true muslim who does this illegal sex, is sure about his "evil deed" and while a Christian only says that "he/she is protected by his human god." I hear about being deeped in blood of Jesus, all the time.

We should not be unmindful of our complete responsibility to God. We have no one to protect us from His punishment, if He wills to punish us. Jesus can help you. And I have never asked for Muhammad to help me against Allah.

I hate calling you a liar but it's getting increasingly difficult to find another name for someone who constantly tells lies.
Is there anywhere in the Bible where sex outside of marriage is condoned?
Mohammed is the one who allowed his warriors to capture women and young girls as booties,sleep with them, he did so too, he advised his soldiers on coitus interruptus and a large population of Muslims today practice temporary marriages where they basically "rent a woman" for a specified time for sexual pleasure and their sharia allows it .
I have proof of my claims from Mohammed's own words and those of his companions.
Proove your claim that a true Christian can fornicate freely  and that fornication is allowed and  all he needs to do is say the blood of Jesus.
Re: Advice A Sister by Kweenisha: 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2008
olabowale:

Now let the word of God be your sole Judge.

You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart. If your right eye causes you to sin, tear it out and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body be thrown into hell. And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body go into hell.

—Matthew 5:27-30

For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

—Romans 1:26-27

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

“All things are lawful for me,” but not all things are helpful. “All things are lawful for me,” but I will not be enslaved by anything. “Food is meant for the stomach and the stomach for food”—and God will destroy both one and the other. The body is not meant for sexual immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body. And God raised the Lord and will also raise us up by his power. Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ and make them members of a prostitute? Never! Or do you not know that he who is joined to a prostitute becomes one body with her? For, as it is written, “The two will become one flesh.” But he who is joined to the Lord becomes one spirit with him. Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

—1 Corinthians 6:9-20

But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. For the desires of the flesh are against the Spirit, and the desires of the Spirit are against the flesh, for these are opposed to each other, to keep you from doing the things you want to do. But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law. Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

—Galatians 5:16-21

They have become callous and have given themselves up to sensuality, greedy to practice every kind of impurity. But that is not the way you learned Christ!— assuming that you have heard about him and were taught in him, as the truth is in Jesus, to put off your old self, which belongs to your former manner of life and is corrupt through deceitful desires, and to be renewed in the spirit of your minds, and to put on the new self, created after the likeness of God in true righteousness and holiness.

—Ephesians 4:19-24

But sexual immorality and all impurity or covetousness must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints. Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving. For you may be sure of this, that everyone who is sexually immoral or impure, or who is covetous (that is, an idolater), has no inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.

—Ephesians 5:3-5

For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality; that each one of you know how to control his own body in holiness and honor, not in the passion of lust like the Gentiles who do not know God; that no one transgress and wrong his brother in this matter, because the Lord is an avenger in all these things, as we told you beforehand and solemnly warned you. For God has not called us for impurity, but in holiness. Therefore whoever disregards this, disregards not man but God, who gives his Holy Spirit to you.

—1 Thessalonians 4:3-8

Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.

—Hebrews 13:4

But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

—Revelation 21:8

I know your next Q will be why Christians who cheat haven't cut off their "yekini"
Re: Advice A Sister by javalove(m): 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2008
olabowale:

All the young Muslim men, are you believers all married?

Enough of the "advise." I need a brave man. Just one man ready to marry.
The sister may be the best thing that ever happens to any of you men.

If I were in Nigeria, I will marry her myself, if none of you young men is up to the task.

Rememmber that Umar Kattab said this same thing to his sons, about the milk seller's daughter.
The young daughter was God conscious and she was the mother of the proverbial "5th Kalifah,"
Umar bin Abdullah.

The greatest thing anybody among muslim men in Nigeria could have done is to marry this beautiful gem of a woman.
Afterall, she is not a woman of Zina. And she fits "Aisha" because she is young and still a virgin. She is a virtuous woman. She fits Khadijah because she made her "marital" intention known.

Now boys, please I need a single man among you. Can anyone with great taqwa step up, please? She is not saying that she wants a "billion USD" as dowry. She has not made any worldly demand, so no one can say she is out of reach, too demanding. And the carrot for all of you here is that she is a potential success. Is there a better quality that you want in women, that what she has and working on, already.

No one has to teach her Islam. A good muslim man will have a "partner in Jannah," starting from this earth. She will not lead you to any evil, because she fears to commit any herself. Both of you will improve each other and grow, together for the pleasure of Allah.

i befa marry ooooooo nd m virgin too grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Advice A Sister by KarmaMod(f): 9:03pm On Dec 03, 2008
Osisi, i think his problem is that in the Bible a fornicator isnt stioned to death and left to die while people cheer over her corpse as opposed to the bible where such people are more likely forgiven. Some people just like the taste of other people's blood, apparently

Is it only Muslim men that allowed to marry Christians/Jews?

You people have YET to answer this question ESPECIALLY you, olabowole.
Re: Advice A Sister by babs787(m): 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2008
@Karmamod

Is it only Muslim men that allowed to marry Christians/Jews?

YES
Re: Advice A Sister by KarmaMod(f): 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2008
babs787:

@Karmamod

YES

why?
Re: Advice A Sister by Kweenisha: 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2008
KarmaMod:

Osisi, i think his problem is that in the Bible a fornicator isnt stioned to death and left to die while people cheer over her corpse as opposed to the bible where such people are more likely forgiven. Some people just like the taste of other people's blood, apparently

So now the mark of a good religion is it's ability to kill "sinners" by beheadings and stonings?
I hear that in some Arab countries,the men are given a chance to ask allah for forgiveness before being beheaded to meet the same allah who is merciful undecided and should have forgiven them.
do I smell confusion or what.
Re: Advice A Sister by olabowale(m): 11:15pm On Dec 03, 2008
Let me ask the ekiti girl in all her agidi how she conclude that I like other people's blood. KarmaMod: What made you think I love blood, when Islam forbids the eating of it? If you can't explain articulate yourself in your explanation, then you will have to give me the two knees, instead of the One that you said and then your yinmu simi, you have to do it in front of me, and not behind me. Ora, Oya oo. And she had left months ago.

By the way Suratul Lumazah, in the Qur'aan is against those "insincere gestures," like yimu and making faces.

@Kweenisha: You just can't resist Daddy o. « #42 on: Today at 06:52:19 PM »  

I hate calling you a liar but it's getting increasingly difficult to find another name for someone who constantly tells lies.
Is there anywhere in the Bible where sex outside of marriage is condoned?

My darling. Should we talk about many sex outside marriage in the Bible as a whole or you want to "restrict yourself to the period of the ministry of Jesus, and nothing more?" If we go to OT, you guys accused every prophet (AS) with illegal sex. Noah and Lot sleeping with daughters who got the father drunk. And even a son who slept with the father? And Abraham you guys claim that he slept with a maid with the consent of his wife, Sarah. Tell me where is "inside of marriage" in any of them? Or should I talk about the brother who is spilling his seed so that the widow of his brother will not get prgnant? Or the passing around of even this very widow, from one brother to another?

Or is it the sleeping with roadside harlot of either Isaac, or Jacob, where this public toilet woman turnout to be his "daughter inlaw?" Sisi mi. I will floor you anytime.

Mohammed is the one who allowed his warriors to capture women and young girls as booties,sleep with them, he did so too, he advised his soldiers on coitus interruptus and a large population of Muslims today practice temporary marriages where they basically "rent a woman" for a specified time for sexual pleasure and their sharia allows it .

While you lie, make your lie a little bit smaller. First tell me which woman Muhammad (AS) slept with that was not his wife? The Jewess of Madina was married to him, before he slept with her. After his life, no woman said anything bad about him. Yet they had the chance. Afterall, he was not alive to "silence them". So your excuse, I will expose before you get to it. Aisha said that he never touched a woman that he was not married to. Now argue against that!

And just like things that were phased out, in Islam, the same applied to sex with anyone who one is not married to. And just because some people in islam consume alcohol, does not mean it is permissible. same is "Muta", woman.

I have proof of my claims from Mohammed's own words and those of his companions.
Proove your claim that a true Christian can fornicate freely  and that fornication is allowed and  all he needs to do is say the blood of Jesus.

Show me in the Bible where Jesus said that a person who commits illegal sexual act will go to hell? Show me where Jesus prescribed punishment for such a person. Show me where Jesus gave a way to seek forgiveness of such a crime?

Was it not Jesus, who single handedly changed the way the Jews do things, according to the laws given to Moses, in Torah? Please note that all the sexual illegalities that I listed above were all before Moses. Then during Moses and before Jesus's "woman you are forgiven, sin no more, to th accused adulteress," they use to stone people to death, either married or unmarried. Show where there was a law from Jesus against illegal sex? For your infomation this is the very reason that John the son of Zachariah lost his life. He did not support illegal sex!

Now let the word of God be your sole Judge.

You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart. If your right eye causes you to sin, tear it out and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body be thrown into hell. And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body go into hell.

—Matthew 5:27-30  

Kweenisha, the liar woman.  Is any of this ever carried out by any of you guys? If not, then, you have all disobeyed the speaker. Who was the speaker, again? It was Jesus. Your god. Then you have all rendered your god's word useless, since you never will obey it.

Hey, babe. Have you ever followed this injuction, above? If no, then notice that you were never a christian. Has anyone noticed how hard the laws are? There is no shred of mercy, in anyone of them. In Islam, you need witnesses. Those who saw the actual act. Yet the guilty can still escape if he/she swear and call the curse of Allah on himself/herself on the fourth occasion. And let Matthew speak, instead of Jesus! lol.

For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

—Romans 1:26-27  

Roman was letter or memo from whom, again? Obviously not Jesus. So this is all gaubbly gook. Throw it out. lol. I need a laugh.

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

“All things are lawful for me,” but not all things are helpful. “All things are lawful for me,” but I will not be enslaved by anything. “Food is meant for the stomach and the stomach for food”—and God will destroy both one and the other. The body is not meant for sexual immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body. And God raised the Lord and will also raise us up by his power. Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ and make them members of a prostitute? Never! Or do you not know that he who is joined to a prostitute becomes one body with her? For, as it is written, “The two will become one flesh.” But he who is joined to the Lord becomes one spirit with him. Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

—1 Corinthians 6:9-20  

Memo to corinthians. After Jesus. Not applicable, unless you can tell me that Jesus is not the final messenger in your religion. lol.

But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. For the desires of the flesh are against the Spirit, and the desires of the Spirit are against the flesh, for these are opposed to each other, to keep you from doing the things you want to do. But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law. Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

—Galatians 5:16-21  

They have become callous and have given themselves up to sensuality, greedy to practice every kind of impurity. But that is not the way you learned Christ!— assuming that you have heard about him and were taught in him, as the truth is in Jesus, to put off your old self, which belongs to your former manner of life and is corrupt through deceitful desires, and to be renewed in the spirit of your minds, and to put on the new self, created after the likeness of God in true righteousness and holiness.

—Ephesians 4:19-24  

But sexual immorality and all impurity or covetousness must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints. Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving. For you may be sure of this, that everyone who is sexually immoral or impure, or who is covetous (that is, an idolater), has no inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.

—Ephesians 5:3-5  

For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality; that each one of you know how to control his own body in holiness and honor, not in the passion of lust like the Gentiles who do not know God; that no one transgress and wrong his brother in this matter, because the Lord is an avenger in all these things, as we told you beforehand and solemnly warned you. For God has not called us for impurity, but in holiness. Therefore whoever disregards this, disregards not man but God, who gives his Holy Spirit to you.

—1 Thessalonians 4:3-8  

Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.

—Hebrews 13:4  

But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

—Revelation 21:8  

Same story as above.

I know your next Q will be why Christians who cheat haven't cut off their "yekini"

Arent you fortunate that Muhammad (as) does not permit women being snatched off the street like coat of the rack? By now, it would have been Muta time. That is th Mercy of muhammad (AS) covering you, as recorded in Surah Taubah; second to the last verse.You lose, in every opinion you put forward.
Re: Advice A Sister by KarmaMod(f): 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2008
still dodging my question, olabowole
Re: Advice A Sister by olabowale(m): 11:19pm On Dec 03, 2008
Muslim men can marry Chasted Jew and christian women.
Re: Advice A Sister by KarmaMod(f): 12:58am On Dec 04, 2008
olabowale:

Muslim men can marry Chasted Jew and christian women.

why just Muslim men?
Re: Advice A Sister by RedHotChic(f): 1:03am On Dec 04, 2008
why just Muslim men?

Why waste your time on an islamic bigot that has no single respect for women?.
Re: Advice A Sister by olabowale(m): 1:23am On Dec 04, 2008
what about you who may not respect men? Afterall, as a dominatrix, you whip, you kick, etc. Lol. Aburo, do you keep anybody you love? Am grateful that you dont love me that much to kick the daylight out of me. I pity your partner. And your clients, who are now bruised up?

You are a christian woman bigot who has no respect for men.

funmilola, or funmilayo.
Re: Advice A Sister by Kweenisha: 1:30am On Dec 04, 2008
olabowale:

@Kweenisha: You just can't resist Daddy o. « #42 on: Today at 06:52:19 PM »  
My darling. Should we talk about many sex outside marriage in the Bible as a whole or you want to "restrict yourself to the period of the ministry of Jesus, and nothing more?" If we go to OT, you guys accused every prophet (AS) with illegal sex. Noah and Lot sleeping with daughters who got the father drunk. And even a son who slept with the father? And Abraham you guys claim that he slept with a maid with the consent of his wife, Sarah. Tell me where is "inside of marriage" in any of them? Or should I talk about the brother who is spilling his seed so that the widow of his brother will not get prgnant? Or the passing around of even this very widow, from one brother to another?

Or is it the sleeping with roadside harlot of either Isaac, or Jacob, where this public toilet woman turnout to be his "daughter inlaw?" Sisi mi. I will floor you anytime.

are you recounting  recorded Bible stories or are you telling me where fornication or adultery is esteemed?
You are yet to answer the question specifically show me  and all your readers where sex outside of marriage is condoned in the Bible by my Lord and God if you can't I call you yet a liar.

This is a challenge and you are yet to make a valid point.

While you lie, make your lie a little bit smaller. First tell me which woman Muhammad (AS) slept with that was not his wife? The Jewess of Madina was married to him, before he slept with her. After his life, no woman said anything bad about him. Yet they had the chance. Afterall, he was not alive to "silence them". So your excuse, I will expose before you get to it. Aisha said that he never touched a woman that he was not married to. Now argue against that!
And just like things that were phased out, in Islam, the same applied to sex with anyone who one is not married to. And just because some people in islam consume alcohol, does not mean it is permissible. same is "Muta", woman.

FROM SAHIH MUSLIM, VOLUME 2, #3371

Abu Sirma said to Abu Said al Khudri:  "O Abu Said, did you hear Allah's messenger mentioning about al-azl (coitus interruptus)?"  He said, "Yes", and added:  "We went out with Allah's messenger on[b] the expedition to the Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired ransom for them.  So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing azl" (withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid conception[/b]).  But we said:  "We are doing an act whereas Allah's messenger is amongst us; why not ask him?"  So we asked Allah's messenger and he said:  "It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born".

FROM SAHIH MUSLIM, VOLUME 2, #3432

Abu Said al-Khudri reported that at the Battle of Hunain Allah's messenger sent an army to Autas and encountered the enemy and fought with them.  Having overcome them and taken them captives, the Companions of Allah's messenger seemed to refrain from having intercourse with captive women because of their husbands being polytheists.  Then Allah, Most High, sent down regarding that:  "And women already married, except those whom your right hands possess (Quran - 4:24), (i.e. they were lawful for them when their Idda (menstrual) period came to an end).

FROM THE HADITH OF THE SUNAN OF ABU DAWUD, VOLUME 2, # 2150:

Abu Said al-Khudri said:  "The apostle of Allah sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain.  They met their enemy and fought with them.  They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the apostle of Allah were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Quranic verse, "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess".  That is to say, they are lawful for them when they complete their waiting period."  [The Quran verse is 4:24].

Or do you need Koran verses?
Oya here they are

FROM THE QURAN - 70:22-30

"Not so the worshippers, who are steadfast in prayer, who set aside a due portion of their wealth for the beggar and for the deprived, who truly believe in the Day of Reckoning and dread the punishment of their Lord (for none is secure from the punishment of their Lord);  who restrain their carnal desire (save with their wives and their slave girls, for these are lawful to them:  he that lusts after other than these is a transgressor, "

This verse shows that Muslim men were allowed to have sex with their wives (of course) and their slave girls.

FROM THE QURAN - 23:5,6

", who restrain their carnal desires (except with their wives and slave girls, for these are lawful to them, "

Again, Muslim men were allowed to have sexual relations with their wives and slave girls.
FROM THE QURAN - 4:24

"And all married women are forbidden unto you save those captives whom your right hand possess. It is a decree of Allah for you. (Muhammad Pickthall's English translation of the Quran).

for more reading http://www.answeringislam.info/Silas/femalecaptives.htm

Show me in the Bible where Jesus said that a person who commits illegal sexual act will go to hell? Show me where Jesus prescribed punishment for such a person. Show me where Jesus gave a way to seek forgiveness of such a crime?

Was it not Jesus, who single handedly changed the way the Jews do things, according to the laws given to Moses, in Torah? Please note that all the sexual illegalities that I listed above were all before Moses. Then during Moses and before Jesus's "woman you are forgiven, sin no more, to th accused adulteress," they use to stone people to death, either married or unmarried. Show where there was a law from Jesus against illegal sex? For your infomation this is the very reason that John the son of Zachariah lost his life. He did not support illegal sex!

all scripture is given by inspiration and you already have the scripture you need revealed by the same Holy Spirit and the instruction is clear to all Christians.Your deception is not working.

Kweenisha, the liar woman.  Is any of this ever carried out by any of you guys? If not, then, you have all disobeyed the speaker. Who was the speaker, again? It was Jesus. Your god. Then you have all rendered your god's word useless, since you never will obey it.

Hey, babe. Have you ever followed this injuction, above? If no, then notice that you were never a christian. Has anyone noticed how hard the laws are? There is no shred of mercy, in anyone of them. In Islam, you need witnesses. Those who saw the actual act. Yet the guilty can still escape if he/she swear and call the curse of Allah on himself/herself on the fourth occasion. And let Matthew speak, instead of Jesus! lol.

I laid a bait, made a comment on it and you bit.Oga you're so predictable.
You think of Christianity with the mindset of Islam and it's stonings and beheadiings.that's the problem and it's not your fault.
Christians understand that the Bible was talking about going an extra mile to avoid sin and not the literal chopping off of hands and plucking off of an eye, otherwise Christ would have asked the woman caught in adultery to cut off her "bermuda triangle"

Roman was letter or memo from whom, again? Obviously not Jesus. So this is all gaubbly gook. Throw it out. lol. I need a laugh.
Memo to corinthians. After Jesus. Not applicable, unless you can tell me that Jesus is not the final messenger in your religion. lol.
Same story as above.

Now you're trying to be mischievious and childish.

Arent you fortunate that Muhammad (as) does not permit women being snatched off the street like coat of the rack? By now, it would have been Muta time. That is th Mercy of muhammad (AS) covering you, as recorded in Surah Taubah; second to the last verse.You lose, in every opinion you put forward.

Click on link I sent earlier and Mohammeds views about women fills pages.
Thanks but no thanks

Again show me one verse particularly in the NT where the Bible condones sexual immorality,I already gave you about 10 where it labelled it outrightly as sin.
Re: Advice A Sister by KarmaMod(f): 1:32am On Dec 04, 2008
Once gaain olabowale, why is it ok for Muslim men to marry outside their religion but not Muslim women?
Re: Advice A Sister by Kweenisha: 1:36am On Dec 04, 2008
KarmaMod:

Once gaain olabowale, why is it ok for Muslim men to marry outside their religion but not Muslim women?

The same reason most Muslim women are said to end up in hell fire and are half as intelligent as their male counterparts
Olabowale and his "Muslim morality".
Any man who had dated Muslim girls in Northern Nigeria know that they prefer anal intercourse so that they remain "Virgins" at marriage.
The physicians over there see their fair share of anal warts.
In the middle east, hymen repair surgeries are big business to replace their lost virginity.
enough of the chastity nonsense.
There are loose girls everywhere.
Maybe that's why some of you folks prefer to have them from 6 years and 9.
Re: Advice A Sister by RedHotChic(f): 2:16am On Dec 04, 2008
Let me ask the ekiti girl in all her agidi how she conclude that I like other people's blood. KarmaMod: What made you think I love blood, when Islam forbids the eating of it? If you can't explain articulate yourself in your explanation, then you will have to give me the two knees, instead of the One that you said and then your yinmu simi, you have to do it in front of me, and not behind me. Ora, Oya oo. And she had left months ago.

By the way Suratul Lumazah, in the Qur'aan is against those "insincere gestures," like yimu and making faces.

[size=14pt]@Kweenisha: You just can't resist Daddy o.[/size]

Stop chasing a married woman. Do you have morals at all?. Daddy indeed!. Go and visit your Egyptian and igbo wives with your capped size 2.
Re: Advice A Sister by RedHotChic(f): 2:20am On Dec 04, 2008
what about you who may not respect men? Afterall, as a dominatrix, you whip, you kick, etc. Lol. Aburo, do you keep anybody you love? Am grateful that you don't love me that much to kick the daylight out of me. I pity your partner. And your clients, who are now bruised up?

Why should I love you like that when you are a sissy called male?. I love real men, men that can stand my pressure and not runaway husbands like you who cannot impregnate a woman. I don't want to bruise you, daddy. tongue

You are a christian woman bigot who has no respect for men.
How did you conclude this?

funmilola, or funmilayo.
hotFunmiDominatrix. undecided
Re: Advice A Sister by KarmaMod(f): 2:54am On Dec 04, 2008
am not like you say things that are not supposed to be said via net. You should remember all the childish you said to Olabowale in one of threads, showing how loose you could be.

O ga o. Baba agba grin
Re: Advice A Sister by tpia: 7:04am On Dec 04, 2008
olabowale:

gosh!!!!!!!!

seriously, why do you like chasing women so much? Its too obvious nah.

Afterall, she is not a woman of Zina. And she fits "Aisha" because she is young and[b] still a virgin[/b]. She is a virtuous woman. She fits Khadijah because she made her "marital" intention known.

yes nah.

maybe na even man dey post.

yes oh. She fits everybody.

na auction?
Re: Advice A Sister by KarmaMod(f): 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2008
Apparently his Igbo and Egyptian princesses arent enough for him

still would like an answer to my question, people
Re: Advice A Sister by olabowale(m): 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2008
@Tpia: « #61 on: Today at 07:04:08 AM »

gosh!!!!!!!!

seriously, why do you like chasing women so much? Its too obvious nah.

Two things you will be able not to confuse me with: a hypocrite and a person who wants whats good.
I am open in my speech. And I am not chasing you. lol.

And when Umar ibn Kattab said it about the daughter of the milk seller, his son Abdallah got up and marry her.

[Quote]
yes nah.

maybe na even man dey post.

yes oh. She fits everybody.
[/quote]

Who do you fit? And nje iwo tie loko? Oje wa kon she.
Egbe kilo ko ose is not a good thing.

[Quote]
na auction?
[/quote]

Thats not auction. And if it were, she is fit for the best.
have you seen actions at the best auction houses?

Expensive. Very expensive. And i am certain, for her islam, she is more than the most expensive thing. Priceless, she is.

What are you going for, Tpia. Not am interested in buying. lol. Aburo. ere ori igi ashe ku omo edun ni. Long time ago.

@KarmaMod: « #62 on: Today at 01:39:30 PM »

Apparently his Igbo and Egyptian princesses arent enough for him

still would like an answer to my question, people

Ara oko upstate, ki lon se iwo, ntie? Am entitled to four. Abi? Unlike your future husband, who may have you and then a ton of girlfriend outside. In Ado Ekiti, where they in turn sleeping with other boyfriends. Where is the end of the domino effect? Or the chain or the do loop link?

God help you if there is an outbreak of deseases! How do you get to the source? This is different in true Islam. Ora o.

Oshi ma fi orunkun mejeji kunle fun mi. And imu to ma yi simi leyin, oju mi lo ti ma yi. Lo sun o jare. If you did not see my answer, then I cant help you. Only muslim men can marry Chased Jewish and Christian women. Muslim men can not marry hindu and all the others.

And muslim women must marry muslim men and no others. Thats the command of Allah, the Wise. Ki lo tun nfe?

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Saudi Mufti: Suicide Bombers Are ‘criminals’ / Ruling On Working As A Lawyer / The Mumayiun (most Dangerous Of The Enemy Of Muslims)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 191
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.