Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Advice A Sister - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Advice A Sister (6179 Views)

Living With The Unseen(a Sister's Story) / Second Wife – A Sister’s Story / Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Advice A Sister by hotfunmi(f): 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2008
Ara oko upstate, ki lon se iwo, ntie? Am entitled to four. Abi? Unlike your future husband, who may have you and then a ton of girlfriend outside. In Ado Ekiti, where they in turn sleeping with other boyfriends. Where is the end of the domino effect? Or the chain or the do loop link?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Advice A Sister by tpia: 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2008
@ olabawale: this is what I was saying somewhere else. Someone responding to a post you made, doesnt mean they're interested in you.

The fact that you assume so, shows you're very loose and sexually wayward. Thats a fact.

There are some men who simply cant control their thing and this your own is too much. You're always scouting for wives to add to your harem- I dont know if you're trying to beat that Niger man's record of 100 wives.

get over yourself- you aint all that.

Polygamist too dey make yanga. undecided
Re: Advice A Sister by olabowale(m): 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2008
@Tpia: Thank you. lol.
You a ton of laughs. My friends will have a laugh at your expenses, when they know your inference about me. My sisi will laugh too.

You the woman who got crazy because I spoke about "Yoruba" woman. I have more Yoruba women in my family than you could ever imagine. I come from avery large family. Yet, each woman in my family is respected by me. So your statement at that time is wrong. And your statement ow is wrong!

Se o loko? Lo fe oko. Ara a ro e, nigba yen!

First my woman have to be muslim. You are not, so you are out, not in!
Re: Advice A Sister by tpia: 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2008
olabowale:

@Tpia: Thank you. lol.
You a ton of laughs. My friends will have a laugh at your expenses, when they know your inference about me. My sisi will laugh too.

You the woman who got crazy because I spoke about "Yoruba" woman. I have more Yoruba women in my family than you could ever imagine. I come from avery large family. Yet, each woman in my family is respected by me. So your statement at that time is wrong. And your statement ow is wrong!

Se o loko? Lo fe oko. Ara a ro e, nigba yen!

First my woman have to be muslim. You are not, so you are out, not in!

yes, I called you to order on your shameless statements about Yoruba women. Anyone with a minimum supply of manners would know that when you abuse Yoruba women, you are also abusing your own mother and the womb you came from.

And your attitude here is entirely crass. You openly lust after various women and chase them everywhere in the name of religion, but you take it upon yourself to label Yoruba women for what you yourself display. ie wanton lust and loose sex.

The OP had barely started the thread but you were already jumping her. You no get shame. fa?

polygamist dey make yanga. better stick to the ones who are actually returning your interest in them, instead of vainly wishing I'm in that group.

shior.
Re: Advice A Sister by Kweenisha: 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2008
KarmaMod:

Apparently his Igbo and Egyptian princesses arent enough for him

still would like an answer to my question, people

when did he get an Egyptian princess?
I left Nairaland a while and already Olabs has a new wife that I don't know about grin

There's a Yoruba senior wife
There's an Igbo one,Ndidi
There was another Igbo girl Emeka,that he was eyeing
Now there's an Egyptian  princess nerfetiti grin
and here he talks about another virgin
what else is he looking for?

olabs no be for  4 wives?
you don get 4 na,e never do?
Please I don't want all these girls to wound you abeg
take am easy
we only have one life.
Re: Advice A Sister by SisiJinx: 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2008
Temi de, I need an explanation or thought on this.  . .

Hadith Number 4205, Book 017 of Al-Bukhari

'Abdullah b. Buraida reported on the authority of his father that Ma'iz b. Malik al-Aslami came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said: Allah's Messenger, I have wronged myself; I have committed adultery and I earnestly desire that you should purify me. He turned him away. On the following day, he (Ma'iz) again came to him and said: Allah's Messenger, I have committed adultery. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) turned him away for the second time, and sent him to his people saying: Do you know if there is anything wrong with his mind. They denied of any such thing in him and said: We do not know him but as a wise good man among us, so far as we can judge. He (Ma'iz) came for the third time, and he (the Holy Prophet) sent him as he had done before. He asked about him and they informed him that there was nothing wrong with him or with his mind. When it was the fourth time, a ditch was dug for him and he (the Holy Prophet) pronounced judg- ment about him and he wis stoned. He (the narrator) said: There came to him (the Holy Prophet) a woman from Ghamid and said: Allah's Messenger, I have committed adultery, so purify me. He (the Holy Prophet) turned her away. On the following day she said: Allah's Messenger, Why do you turn me away? Perhaps, you turn me away as you turned away Ma'iz. By Allah, I have become pregnant. He said: Well, if you insist upon it, then go away until you give birth to (the child). When she was delivered she came with the child (wrapped) in a rag and said: Here is the child whom I have given birth to. He said: Go away and suckle him until you wean him. When she had weaned him, she came to him (the Holy Prophet) with the child who was holding a piece of bread in his hand. She said: Allah's Apostle, here is he as I have weaned him and he eats food. He (the Holy Prophet) entrusted the child to one of the Muslims and then pronounced punishment. And she was put in a ditch up to her chest and he commanded people and they stoned her. Khalid b Walid came forward with a stone which he flung at her head and there spurted blood on the face of Khalid and so he abused her. Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) heard his (Khalid's) curse that he had huried upon her. Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: Khalid, be gentle. By Him in Whose Hand is my life, she has made such a repentance that even if a wrongful tax-collector were to repent, he would have been forgiven. Then giving command regarding her, he prayed over her and she was buried.

These were the only two stoning incidents ever mentioned in regards to Zina and it is from the Hadith, Stoning is also a Sharia law (but meant to be used in societies where there is no poverty and corruption. . . right?) and nowhere in the Koran is does it say people should be stoned to death.

So what gives?
Re: Advice A Sister by olabowale(m): 12:24am On Dec 05, 2008
@Tpia: « #67 on: Today at 05:54:14 PM »

yes, I called you to order on your shameless statements about Yoruba women. Anyone with a minimum supply of manners would know that when you abuse Yoruba women, you are also abusing your own mother and the womb you came from.

First you could not call me to order if you try. Egbe isu ko ni iyon. No of my women is in your league. And it shows by your writing talking about the womb that bore me. First my dearest mother knows without any trace of a doubt that I adore her. I adore all my step mothers, too. And so are all my women folks.

My just saying yoruba women, did not imply, except in your mind, that I abuse yoruba women. There was the mother of my grown up boys, my senior wife now, both are Yoruba women. My sisters (and there are many of them), my aunts, nieces, cousins and other relatives. All of them are yorubas. I come from a royal blood, and you should know that there are many people in a household like that. At least 50% of them are women. None I will disrespect. Including those I am old enough to have as my own daughter.

I think you do not know how to talk. And a flippant woman like you will find it difficult in todays Nigeria, and other societies for that matter to have a true relationship. I need to tell you that not too many people will deal with "disrespectful woman", even if she was the most beautiful and successful in the bunch.

It is the love and respect that I have for my mother, that Allah soften her heart toward acceptance of Islam after 911, from my effort. I don't think you know anything about respect and until you are a mother, you will not know how much I love mine. And until you are a mother, you will not know how much my children respect me, because I never gave their mother, my ex, any hard time. Even now. I talk fondly about her because she is a good mother.

Shior to you. Thats for lacking respcet. I wonder how you behave at home, if you are this raw outside. The beauty of a woman is in her bashfulness. I know, I have good experience with good and quality from the feminine gender.

And your attitude here is entirely crass. You openly lust after various women and chase them everywhere in the name of religion, but you take it upon yourself to label Yoruba women for what you yourself display. ie wanton lust and loose sex.

And when you see me I do not display my family Jewels, like the women who says that she is boys crazy. You forgot that I am a muslim. I understand the sharia and sunnah that guides sexuality, romance and marriage. I do not approach a woman that is not mine. I hope you can say that you are involved in illicit sexuality. It is not my concern, but you can now see that between you and me, somebody is lacking sexual morals.

The OP had barely started the thread but you were already jumping her. You no get shame. fa?

I don't jump women. I live in New York City. You know how easy it is to have sex in this city of over 11 million potentially sexual stories? Yet, in it, I have been able to practice Islam, in relative ease, without any sexual tension or temptation. Let me tell you, all my friends can vouch for my sexual propriety. Not only the Muslims. But Jews and Christians among my associates and affiliates. Can your friends do the same for you?

polygamist dey make yanga. better stick to the ones who are actually returning your interest in them, instead of vainly wishing I'm in that group.

A Trinidadian friend of mine, about 6 years ago was going to marry a non muslim woman. So he bought for her as a gift, an estinger bottle. When I asked why this bottle. His response was that she needs to be cultured, first. For you Tpia, you are not in my league. You have to begin just like that person first. Learn culture first. Maybe then you may find some muslim man who wants you.

My taste in women is eclectic. You are not. Not from your speech and mannerism. And you are not a muslim, anyhow. What do I need from a disbelieving woman.

shior. I already said it to you.
Re: Advice A Sister by olabowale(m): 1:05am On Dec 05, 2008
@kweenisha:« #68 on: Yesterday at 05:57:49 PM »

Quote from: KarmaMod on Yesterday at 01:39:30 PM
Apparently his Igbo and Egyptian princesses arent enough for him

still would like an answer to my question, people: Open your eyes and read. The answer has been there for you many times.

when did he get an Egyptian princess?
I left Nairaland a while and already Olabs has a new wife that I don't know about

Don't mind this woman named KarmaMod. She runs my life for me. She knows what I just ate from her Westchester county village home. And I live in downstate and she is upstate.

There's a Yoruba senior wife
There's an Igbo one, Ndidi

Thats all I have. Whatever this people, KarmaMod and gang say about me, is mostly untrue, but they just do not know it. I will however let them run their mouth, all over the places. When karmaMod has the courage to big City, with the Noen Lights, and glits, then I will make her give me the Ikunle she has been promising in Orunkun mejeji. And I will then ask if she can yinmu, for real.

There was another Igbo girl Emeka, that he was eyeing
Now there's an Egyptian princess nerfetiti
and here he talks about another virgin
what else is he looking for?

olabs no be for 4 wives?
you don get 4 na, e never do?
Please I don't want all these girls to wound you abeg
take am easy
we only have one life.

Women they wound men? I don't deal with girls. By the way, I do not pay any mind to KarmaMOd. She is the ameebo of nairaland. Or at least she leads the gang of ameebos.
Re: Advice A Sister by tpia: 1:07am On Dec 05, 2008
@ olabawale and his latest response to my post:

are you finding it difficult to understand written English?

All these wives of yours- did you kidnap them and drag them by the hair to marry them without their consent?

abi you feel every women in this world is automatically destined to be your wife?

help me out here, because I don't see how someone responding to your post automatically places them on your list of eligible and ineligible women to wed.

We seem to be from different cultures, generations and planets? You're not my type and I'm not your type- why must you burst into tears at the thought?

I'm seriously puzzled here.

In any case, if you respect Yoruba women, you respect yourself. Simple as that. Were it not for a Yoruba women you wouldnt be here running mouth anyhow.

so recognize. undecided
Re: Advice A Sister by AloyEmeka9: 1:19am On Dec 05, 2008
This woman called Tpia  is everywhere like a 3rd class harlot. Why insult Olabowale that is a peace loving moslim?. If you don't like him, forget about him and move on instead of insulting his wives. Abi you wan take idea toast the guy?. Olabowale is not interested in you, so let it rest please. We are here to discuss the Allah business and not quarell. Assalaim alaikum.

Moslems cannot worship their God again without disturbance from Tpia. Leave them alone jooo and dedicate your time in your search for a husband. Olabowale is not interested so, look elsewhere.
Re: Advice A Sister by Kweenisha: 1:43am On Dec 05, 2008
Aloy.Emeka:

This woman called Tpia  is everywhere like a 3rd class harlot. Why insult Olabowale that is a peace loving moslim?. If you don't like him, forget about him and move on instead of insulting his wives. Abi you wan take idea toast the guy?. Olabowale is not interested in you, so let it rest please. We are here to discuss the Allah business and not quarell. Assalaim alaikum.

Moslems cannot worship their God again without disturbance from Tpia. Leave them alone jooo and dedicate your time in your search for a husband. Olabowale is not interested so, look elsewhere.

Aloy,maka Chukwu if I lose my job for acting insane at the work place,I'll come after you.
I arrived work this morning logged on and saw the masquerade you posted on the Tpia/deepzone tribalist thread and couldn't hold myself.
I've been laughing ever since
Re: Advice A Sister by AloyEmeka9: 2:00am On Dec 05, 2008
Aloy,maka Chukwu if I lose my job for acting insane at the work place,I'll come after you.
I arrived work this morning logged on and saw the masquerade you posted on the Tpia/deepzone tribalist thread and couldn't hold myself.
I've been laughing ever since

Nne i malo na nwanyi afa yili mmonwu with 12 tribal mark per cheek?
Re: Advice A Sister by KarmaMod(f): 2:38am On Dec 05, 2008
Why is Aloy here? Alafishe

And muslim women must marry muslim men and no others. Thats the command of Allah, the Wise. Ki lo tun nfe?

why are the men allowed to date outside the religion but not the women?

It's a simple question.
Re: Advice A Sister by KarmaMod(f): 2:42am On Dec 05, 2008

He'll just change it around and deny it. same with the garbage he said about Ado Ekiti. Guess he's trying to guess what part of Ekiti I'm from. Sad.

I wonder if Ada's family knew when they gave their daughter away it would be to someone whose eyes will still be roaming for more wives. Some parents are just desperate I guess

Osisi apparently the new one is half Egyptian and half Igbo so HE SAID himself so if he likes he can continue to deny it.
Re: Advice A Sister by ayinba1(f): 3:52am On Dec 05, 2008
@aloyemeka

Chei, Emeka! Chineke go bless you plenty. I always knew you had a sane mind. hen! I be woman but all these single girls fear me o. Toasting on the crudest level. the thing shame me sef as Naija woman.

I dey pity for my brother, Olabs, anyway, I trust am. I sure say oother guys wey readv all these posts dey see am like you see am
Re: Advice A Sister by KarmaMod(f): 3:54am On Dec 05, 2008
Instead of bowing to aloy, perhaps you can answer the question?

Why is it not okf for Muslim women to marry out of their religion but Muslim men can marry Christians/Jewish women?
Re: Advice A Sister by olabowale(m): 4:18am On Dec 05, 2008
@KarmaMod: Dating is not allowed in Islam. Considering that Allah, the Almighty tell us not to go near "fornication." Dating is a certain step leading to it.

And by the way, Marriage is better than dating. Islam is not a religion that deals with man-made laws. Allah says what He commands, you keferi woman is bent-out-of-shape (lol) about it. You think we are like you change religious tenets as you go, along?

My women are my concerns, alone. My mother has no problem with whom am married to. I wonder what's the gymnastics are all about, from you and tpia. The last I check, I am a muslim and you are not. We have nothing in common, about religion which is what is most important to me. The tribe is important, but very secondary. Finally, I am a big boy. I don't answer to you and you. Rather, you should be answering to me, if we are from the same home. Thank God we are not. So you are free to do what you want, without any shame or remorse.

Aloy, thanks man. Tpia is definitely not my type. I think she is beefing because I make my choices, which she definitely does not fit in any of the moulds. She does not know that I base my interest on pleasing Allah. I want a woman who will keep me straight and will not make me do astray. For example, a woman who will wake me up for prayer, is more desired by the one that will encourage me to sleep up until the sun is up.

And more importantly, she is in new zealand. Its more likely she is all about white guy, while I am about muslim women. She complains about something that does not concern her.

Ewa womo yi o. Jeje mi ni mi nlo o. lol. People of ignorance are a laugh.

The girl who would cower up if "lion" is standing in front of her is saying that she is calling a real lion to order. And then the has no shame to abuse me, stating that I am abusing the womb that bore me. Would she have the strenght to mouth this out if she was in the same space with me? Wouldn't another yoruba woman say to her that such utterrances are too big for her mouth?

And you have the sidekick KarmaMod who is not even ashamed for her that she could say something to me, about my 80+ year old mother! The qualities of home training of some people. They refused the trainings from home. I would not go so far that the people at home did not try to teach.
Re: Advice A Sister by JJYOU: 4:22am On Dec 05, 2008
olabowale:

@KarmaMod: Dating is not allowed in Islam. Considering that Allah, the Almighty tell us not to go near "fornication." Dating is a certain step leading to it.

And by the way, Marriage is better than dating. Islam is not a religion that deals with man-made laws. Allah says what He commands, you keferi woman is bent-out-of-shape (lol) about it. You think we are like you change religious tenets as you go, along?

My women are my concerns, alone. My mother has no problem with whom am married to. I wonder what's the gymnastics are all about, from you and tpia. The last I check, I am a muslim and you are not. We have nothing in common, about religion which is what is most important to me. The tribe is important, but very secondary. Finally, I am a big boy. I don't answer to you and you. Rather, you should be answering to me, if we are from the same home. Thank God we are not. So you are free to do what you want, without any shame or remorse.

Aloy, thanks man. Tpia is definitely not my type. I think she is beefing because I make my choices, which she definitely does not fit in any of the moulds. She does not know that I base my interest on pleasing Allah. I want a woman who will keep me straight and will not make me do astray. For example, a woman who will wake me up for prayer, is more desired by the one that will encourage me to sleep up until the sun is up.

And more importantly, she is in new zealand. Its more likely she is all about white guy, while I am about muslim women. She complains about something that does not concern her.

Ewa womo yi o. Jeje mi ni mi nlo o. lol. People of ignorance are a laugh.

The girl who would cower up if "lion" is standing in front of her is saying that she is calling a real lion to order. And then the has no shame to abuse me, stating that I am abusing the womb that bore me. Would she have the strenght to mouth this out if she was in the same space with me? Wouldn't another yoruba woman say to her that such utterrances are too big for her mouth?

And you have the sidekick KarmaMod who is not even ashamed for her that she could say something to me, about my 80+ year old mother! The qualities of home training of some people. They refused the trainings from home. I would not go so far that the people at home did not try to teach.
sorry to bother you olabs, why is using prostitutes allowed when dating is forbidden?
Re: Advice A Sister by KarmaMod(f): 4:27am On Dec 05, 2008
olabowale:

Are you ok? Why are you such a dramatic LIAR like this? You act like a woman, are you aware of that? Making up stories to look like a *victim*

Show me where I said anything about your mother. I will be waiting for that quote or I want an apology. Oniro. Agbaya.

You can't even answer a simple question. You just go on run off sentences yarning dust about nothing, jabs about Ekiti and westchster, blah blah., now you are making up lies ontop my head. Stuff that has NOTHING to do with the topic at hand

My thing is why is it you were able to marry a CHRISTIAN woman, ie your first wife, yet you;re telling the OP to stay away from the Christian guy?

Is it really THAT hard for you to answer a question, sincerely?
Re: Advice A Sister by Nobody: 5:00am On Dec 05, 2008
@ Poster

Gurl soji aye re jo. to be serious i dont think religion should affect your relationshop. my advice is that as far both of you love each other i dont see anything wrong dating yourself. he possess what you need in a guy, so what else. c once opportunity can never be regain, please think twice. Good luck.
Re: Advice A Sister by Frizy(m): 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2008
KarmaMod:

Are you ok? Why are you such a dramatic LIAR like this? You act like a woman, are you aware of that? Making up stories to look like a *victim*

Show me where I said anything about your mother. I will be waiting for that quote or I want an apology. Oniro. Agbaya.

You can't even answer a simple question. You just go on run off sentences yarning dust about nothing, jabs about Ekiti and westchster, blah blah., now you are making up lies ontop my head. Stuff that has NOTHING to do with the topic at hand

My thing is why is it you were able to marry a CHRISTIAN woman, ie your first wife, yet you;re telling the OP to stay away from the Christian guy?
Is it really THAT hard for you to answer a question, sincerely?

The thing is simple, in the Koran Allah the Almighty said Christian women and Jewish are lawful to muslim men. Please don't bring an analogy that contradicts the Koranic teaching. Muslim parents were warned never to allow their Muslim daughters to marry a Non muslim. We know what usually happens, the woman gets converted to be Christian or any other faith. But a man is less likely to change his faith except of course he loves his Christian wife more than Allah Himself.

Note: That one of the conditions that warrants a Muslim man marrying a Christian or Jew is that there are probably no Muslim women in the land. For a Muslim man it is prohibited to marry an idolater, an hindu, buddist and all other religions besides the three I mentioned earlier. So don't keep asking what you now know from Olabowale.
Re: Advice A Sister by olabowale(m): 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2008
@Kweenisha: « #55 on: Yesterday at 01:30:51 AM »  

are you recounting  recorded Bible stories or are you telling me where fornication or adultery is esteemed?
You are yet to answer the question specifically show me  and all your readers where sex outside of marriage is condoned in the Bible by my Lord and God if you can't I call you yet a liar.

This is a challenge and you are yet to make a valid point.

Sisi Kweenisha, you can read. The Bible is Taurah, Sabur (Both the christians consider as OT), and the Gospel, post gospel starting from acts (both the Christians consider as NT). Now watch this; Jesus said that he did not come to "abolish the Laws and the prophets. But to fulfil them." That is making them valid by his rubberstamping them for future generations to come. And because of this rubberstamping, he emphasised by further stating that "whosoever (among people after me, or during my lifetime) do abolish them or encourage any to do so, (such a person and his follower) shall be the least (not the highest) in the Kingdom of God!"

Please know that God will punish in the day of Judgement, if you believe in Judgement day. Hence Paradise is the Highest of his Kingdom for human. Hell is the least in His Kingdom for human.

If Jesus was this careful to honor those Prophets before him, and Christians even call him son of "David, (the King David who killed Goliat, the giant warrior)," then at the same time accused the same David as an adulterer and a cold blooded killer, please know that all that we can conclude is this; either the Christians are disoriented in thoughts, or they just refuse to follow Jesus' instructions. Yet they claim that he is their god. And when you disobey your god, you truly don't pass as a true believer in that god. Or at least you don't have any knowledge of the law that you disobey him on. Either way, if we look again, we see that the Bible accuse Noah, Abraham, Lut, Isaac or Jacob with sexual impropriety, because they slept with some women who were not their wives. Some were harlots, at least one is a slave/servant girl, them others were their own daughters who got them drunk (I wonder where they got wine, just in a nick og time, at the crucial moment?), some male or sons, some a wife of subject, who was hurriedly thereafter sent to war so that he can die!

If you still dont believe that this is from your bible, then read the OT again. I am sure you will disregard it, of handedly, because Jesus' already by Paul's statement has made the laws useless, because they and the prophets were nailed to the cross!

If you believe that Jesus statement about the laws and the prophets are still valid, then, it is either that what these prophets did, when it comes to sleeping with those people I had mentioned above, are still valid, or that the actions of these men are wrongly recorded in the Bible. For example, will King David knowingly seek the wife of another, when women were throwing themselves at him, and he restrained himself? He was a king of modest means compared to Solomon. David's voice was beloved to his Creator. Wouldn't he be protected by his Creator who loved him so much from all kind of filths, including adultery? Abraham is known as friend of God. What less should a friend do for another friend, except to protect him from evil? God is th only One who could protect any and all from evil. Would it be impossible that Abraham did not commit a sexual act with a woman he did not married? If both of my statements are correct then, we are certain more than uncertain that the recorded stories in the Bible about these noble men are at least incorrect about their sexual history.

If I am incorrect, then we should ask, when did the punishment by stoning became a law among the nations of the Children of Israel, regarding adultery? I used Abraham's condition to illustrate the pre-Moses' OT era, while David for the era after Moses.  If Jesus was extracating the "adulteress woman" by his famous "throw the first stone," statement, we know that King David's era was before Jesus. David must have been under the condition of that sexual law. Or did the children of Israel feared his royalty and could not confront him, too? But wait, God would not be afraid of him. And I remember somebody (maybe Pilgrim1), said in the past that even God was "trying (trying?)" to kill Moses, whom He ha sent an errant. Yet he had not completed his mission. (How could you send somebody to deliver a message and you waylay him so that you can make it impossible for your own message to be delivered?).  The same God would have instituted a plan so that David could be stoned to death.

In view of the above, it is very clear to me that the Christians need to reexamine their Bible. If you don't follow the OT, then take it off. If there is a claim that the NT abrogates it, then I need explanation of the Jesus' "I do not come to abrogate the laws and the prophets, "!

[Quote]
FROM SAHIH MUSLIM, VOLUME 2, #3371

Abu Sirma said to Abu Said al Khudri:  "O Abu Said, did you hear Allah's messenger mentioning about al-azl (coitus interruptus)?"  He said, "Yes", and added:  "We went out with Allah's messenger on the expedition to the Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired ransom for them.  So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing azl" (withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid conception).  But we said:  "We are doing an act whereas Allah's messenger is amongst us; why not ask him?"  So we asked Allah's messenger and he said:  "It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born".
[/quote]

Aburo, Suraj, May Allah reward you for calling my attention to this post of Kweenisha.

Kweenisha, while the legislations of Islam was being carried out, many things now prohibited were permissable at one point or the other. First, even now, if an Igbo man becomes a muslim, I will not discourage him to stop wearing his wrapper. It happens to be Islamic. We call it Izar. I wear them, too. Yet, I will not tell him before he becomes a muslim not to be involved in his libation or drinking his Ogogoro/apeteshi. Please note that I am using a culture that you are familiar with. I could use Yoruba, but it will be not as intimate as Igbo to you.

While I will not allow him to take the declaration if I dictect the smell of palm wine in his breath, I will only encourage him to come to congregational prayers as often as he can. And cultivate new friends, who are muslims. In time we will begin to leave his Igbo culture parts that are unacceptable to Islam. This is the case with the ahadiths that you have quoted above. Before I talk about this ahadith, pay attention to the honesty of Islam. All events that occurred, even if they were abrogated, are still left in recorded history for later generations. Just imagine a tribe somewhee in the jungle who are fighting each other. Then one of them became muslim, and got hold of ahadith. As they read about earlier Islamic life, they may participate in this act, instead of killing the people, as they used to do.

They would have done a good act, because they now preserve lives. When they understand Islam better and become cultured people, full of piety, they will know that there is abrogation of "temporary marriage, or sex outside marriage."

Now to the ahadith: Allah commands muslims not to go "near" illicit sex. Further He commands by verse 25 of surah Nisaa, that even slave girl should be married in order to avoid any sexual illegality. Muhammad (AS), who is the prophet and messenger that knows the meaning of Qur'aan more than any human declares all kind of Muta; both that of home and journey illegal and not allowed. What then you do not understand?

Is it impossible for you to process the fact that "rome was not built in a day," hence the laws in Islam, like all its tenets came in piecemeal? In Makka, Muhammad (AS) and his companion used to pray. Then in Makka, the manners of prayer and how many prayers per day were given, including in the event of Isra wa Miraj (the Night journey to heaven).

Yet, in all of these, it was until they arrived in Madina that daily salah was made obligatory on them. Then later Fasting was made obligatory. Drinking was cancelled in statges until completely. Now apply the same system to "sex with captive women." Considering that these women, and girls probably would have lost eligible men and their husbands from their tribes because of the wars, should they also be deprieved of womanly need, too? doesit make any sense for a 30 year old woman who is a slave be deprieved of what they crave, like a thirsty person craves cold drink to quench the thirst?

Would captive of war stop having sexual urge, because of their status in the society? Would slave suddenly becomes a person who can feel any biological stimulus, like hunger, thirst, sexuality, etc? Have you forgotten the experience of White women towards their families' black male slaves? If these white women lust after them, and find ways of putting themselves under these men, can you imagine how previleged a captive women in the "early Islamic era" was that she was not "killed," or "raped" by these civilized men? Even in recent human history, American aristocrats, like Jefferson, even Washington, they all had their 'secret flings with black women.' You remember the late old as dirt "Thurmond", the senator from south carolina? Even as he fought against integration, he secretly had sex and fathered a "black daughter!" The early muslims did not do that!

Now Kweenisha, let just imagine that there is a war, Iraq, Afghanistan, and other places. These people lost the war. Obviously, there will be a lot of men killed, while the ratio of woman/men will now increase, significantly. You see how readily the women of Iraq marry American, etc men? You see that prostitution isnow common, which was at least under wrap, before?

Just imagine, if the igbos were to defeat the Yorubas. Would igbo men leave the yoruba women alone to rot without husband and oh, sex? Remember that you are christian, and for the most part, you have indicated that igbo people prided themselves in good quality. PLease tell me, the Igbo men will be blind, because of their Christianity wo the beautiful Iyabos, Shalewas, Abekes, etc, even Tpias and KarmoMods and Pilgrim1s? If you say yes, you do not know about igbo men. I mean it, in the religious and not the tribal sense. Nothing in the Bible will make them not refer to the OT when they see yoruba pretty women.

If its Islam, of today, all the marriage age women who desired to be married will be married. There will not be a single women, within sharia guideline that will be left to "fornicate."

FROM SAHIH MUSLIM, VOLUME 2, #3432

Abu Said al-Khudri reported that at the Battle of Hunain Allah's messenger sent an army to Autas and encountered the enemy and fought with them.  Having overcome them and taken them captives, the Companions of Allah's messenger seemed to refrain from having intercourse with captive women because of their husbands being polytheists.  Then Allah, Most High, sent down regarding that:  "And women already married, except those whom your right hands possess (Quran - 4:24), (i.e. they were lawful for them when their Idda (menstrual) period came to an end).

Commandment from Allah. Maybe you will deny the commandment of God on Moses whereby the children of israel (the chosen people), because of their worship of the golden calf, were killed off. Think about that for a moment.

FROM THE HADITH OF THE SUNAN OF ABU DAWUD, VOLUME 2, # 2150:

Abu Said al-Khudri said:  "The apostle of Allah sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain.  They met their enemy and fought with them.  They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the apostle of Allah were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Quranic verse, "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess".  That is to say, they are lawful for them when they complete their waiting period."  [The Quran verse is 4:24].

Rules and guidance! Doesn't a prisoner forfeited his rights? Does a marriage of an idol worshipper who is captured still valid? The answer is no. If he becomes a muslim, out of freewill, he will have to remarry, except if they were people of the Books, before they became muslims.

Or do you need Koran verses?
Oya here they are

FROM THE QURAN - 70:22-30

"Not so the worshippers, who are steadfast in prayer, who set aside a due portion of their wealth for the beggar and for the deprived, who truly believe in the Day of Reckoning and dread the punishment of their Lord (for none is secure from the punishment of their Lord);  who restrain their carnal desire (save with their wives and their slave girls, for these are lawful to them:  he that lusts after other than these is a transgressor, "

I lust after my wife. When I have four my lust will be on each of them. 100% when I am with her. Now tell me where do disagree with the verse? The "captives whom your right hand possess?" Then how do you reconcile tht fact it was not all of the men that had four wives or slept with those they are not legally married to? Would it have been that the verse was abrogated by "surah nisaa's dont come close to illegal sex?" Today, will anybody be able to claim this previlege in a proper sharia court?

By the way, I asked you if Muhammad (AS) slept with anyonewho he was not married to; slave or otherwise?

This verse shows that Muslim men were allowed to have sex with their wives (of course) and their slave girls.

FROM THE QURAN - 23:5,6

", who restrain their carnal desires (except with their wives and slave girls, for these are lawful to them, "

Again, Muslim men were allowed to have sexual relations with their wives and slave girls.
FROM THE QURAN - 4:24

"And all married women are forbidden unto you save those captives whom your right hand possess. It is a decree of Allah for you. (Muhammad Pickthall's English translation of the Quran).

for more reading http://www.answeringislam.info/Silas/femalecaptives.htm

And thank Allah. Please read Verse 25 of the same surah to see that it cancelles out this very thing. The Shia use verse 24 as their proof of muta. But they fail to read verse 25, immediately below it. It is obvious that the two verses were not revealed at the same time. But their being arranged next to the other, emphasises the important of the message. While verse 24 was when the muslims were still developing. Verse 25 was when the muslims were already developed. Now, Kweenisha, (who is afraid of Virgina Wolf; wink wink), tell me which one is abrogating the other?

all scripture is given by inspiration and you already have the scripture you need revealed by the same Holy Spirit and the instruction is clear to all Christians.Your deception is not working.

This statement is made my Jesus, your lord? lol. You mke me laugh. I hope you heard my laughter all the way in "down south, " People say things they have no right saying. Look at the position of Paul. Compare that to Jesus'!

I laid a bait, made a comment on it and you bit.Oga you're so predictable.
You think of Christianity with the mindset of Islam and it's stonings and beheadiings.that's the problem and it's not your fault.
Christians understand that the Bible was talking about going an extra mile to avoid sin and not the literal chopping off of hands and plucking off of an eye, otherwise Christ would have asked the woman caught in adultery to cut off her "bermuda triangle"

So if Jesus statement was only figurative, people not tearing off their sinning hand.arm, even though he said so, I will like you to apply the same logic to "haven't you seen me, my father (a figurative statment, since many people are clamed to be his father, figuratively too; old man Joseph who did not disvirgin the pregnant Mary and King Prophet David who was already dead many centuries before) are one" and other verses that you are using to come up with a three god; part father, part human son and part ghost!

Now you're trying to be mischievious and childish.

Click on link I sent earlier and Mohammeds views about women fills pages.
Thanks but no thanks

Just imagine how the "Jewish learned men thought about the childish and mischievious ideas of the master himself, when he was preaching his good news. Calling them to his Lord, the Cherisher of all. While I am just a follower, I am speaking in the same line of truth as he and all the other prophets before him spoke. And yes, the successor, Muhammad spoke as well.

Yet Muhammad was not unmindful of Khadijah, his(S) first wife. He never stopped loving her! Now imagine tht in todays America, or Nigeria; choose your tribe. If an aged and already dead is replaced by a young virgin, how many husband will even remember this late "old woman?" Yet Muhammad (AS) was bold to talk about her to the face of the young wife (RA). Thats honesty.

If we therefore use what we see on nairaland as the microcosm of what happens in the macrosociety, we see that we have a woman who claims that she beats men for pleasure, and another one curses another person's mother's womb and yet another would not stop gossippng even if it would do her harm. Are these the quality of paradise? But we women as people of paradise; Khadijah and all the wives and daughters of Muhammad (AS) as the example, then Asia, the wife of Moses era's tyranical Pharaoh, then Mary mother of your human god.

Then we have men in hellfire; pharaoh, Abi Labab, Abu Jahal and Abi Talib (all of them uncles of the Prophet (AS) to seyidina Muhammad). So where do you get your warped knowledge of islam from? And many women were and still scholars of islam. Read the Qur'aan and theStories of the women around the prophet (AS), and learn about the honoring position of women.

Again show me one verse particularly in the NT where the Bible condones sexual immorality,I already gave you about 10 where it labelled it outrightly as sin.

The very statement of Jesus that brought the OT as relevance is an endictment and a proof. Did Jesus abrogate the OT? No. Did he say that anyone can? No. Did he talk about the great qualities of the laws and the prophets? Yes. You you christians lump this prophets as illigal sexual perveyors? Yes. Therefore illicit sex is acceptable, and was not cancelled, because Noah did it. Abraham did it. Lot did it. Isaac, or Jacob did it. Some other guys spilled their seeds so that their late brother's wife would not have a child for the dead brother! Terrible culture, if you ask me. How do you get somebody pregnant and they assign the baby to somebody else?
Re: Advice A Sister by olabowale(m): 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2008
@KarmaMod: « #82 on: Today at 04:27:08 AM »

You see where home training has value, now? My son Olayiwola is probably older. And he dare not insult any older person. Ad just imagine him calling a person who is in his father's age period, Oniro and Agbaya! That will be the day. Yet he was raised here, in northeast. I also know many young adults who will not dare say a bad word to an elder; the Children of Rev. David Olajide kayode, my college roommate are example for one. They were also raised in Northeast. And Kayode is an Ijero man. Good home training shines while a child who refuses a good quality from the parents sometimes almost will make the possibility of dragging the parents in the gutter. Ewure ibiye le je ki won bu Ibiye.

I reserve my own personal opinion. Islam has tamed me to be so.
Re: Advice A Sister by tpia: 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2008
KarmaMod:

Why is Aloy here?  Alafishe

I think he may be one of those male Igbo muslims olabawale keeps yapping about.

why are the men allowed to date outside the religion but not the women?

It's a simple question.

because its all a means to conversion. The non-muslim woman marrying a Muslim man will be expected to convert at some point or the other. So the men can date outside the religion and convert their partner. Reducing the number of infidels.

but the women cant date outside because that may involve them converting to the infidel religions.
Re: Advice A Sister by tpia: 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2008
olabowale:

@KarmaMod: « #82 on: Today at 04:27:08 AM »
You see where home training has value, now? My son Olayiwola is probably older. And he dare not insult any older person. Ad just imagine him calling a person who is in his father's age period, Oniro and Agbaya! That will be the day. Yet he was raised here, in northeast. I also know many young adults who will not dare say a bad word to an elder; the Children of Rev. David Olajide kayode, my college roommate are example for one. They were also raised in Northeast. And Kayode is an Ijero man. Good home training shines while a child who refuses a good quality from the parents sometimes almost will make the possibility of dragging the parents in the gutter. Ewure ibiye le je ki won bu Ibiye.

I reserve my own personal opinion. Islam has tamed me to be so.

elder is as elder does.

And how did islam tame you? You've always been Muslim, so what did you tame from?
Re: Advice A Sister by JJYOU: 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2008
olabowale:

@Kweenisha: « #55 on: Yesterday at 01:30:51 AM »  
Sisi Kweenisha, you can read. The Bible is Taurah, Sabur (Both the christians consider as OT), and the Gospel, post gospel starting from acts (both the Christians consider as NT). Now watch this; Jesus said that he did not come to "abolish the Laws and the prophets. But to fulfil them." That is making them valid by his rubberstamping them for future generations to come. And because of this rubberstamping, he emphasised by further stating that "whosoever (among people after me, or during my lifetime) do abolish them or encourage any to do so, (such a person and his follower) shall be the least (not the highest) in the Kingdom of God!"

Please know that God will punish in the day of Judgement, if you believe in Judgement day. Hence Paradise is the Highest of his Kingdom for human. Hell is the least in His Kingdom for human.

If Jesus was this careful to honor those Prophets before him, and Christians even call him son of "David, (the King David who killed Goliat, the giant warrior)," then at the same time accused the same David as an adulterer and a cold blooded killer, please know that all that we can conclude is this; either the Christians are disoriented in thoughts, or they just refuse to follow Jesus' instructions. Yet they claim that he is their god. And when you disobey your god, you truly don't pass as a true believer in that god. Or at least you don't have any knowledge of the law that you disobey him on. Either way, if we look again, we see that the Bible accuse Noah, Abraham, Lut, Isaac or Jacob with sexual impropriety, because they slept with some women who were not their wives. Some were harlots, at least one is a slave/servant girl, them others were their own daughters who got them drunk (I wonder where they got wine, just in a nick og time, at the crucial moment?), some male or sons, some a wife of subject, who was hurriedly thereafter sent to war so that he can die!

If you still don't believe that this is from your bible, then read the OT again. I am sure you will disregard it, of handedly, because Jesus' already by Paul's statement has made the laws useless, because they and the prophets were nailed to the cross!

If you believe that Jesus statement about the laws and the prophets are still valid, then, it is either that what these prophets did, when it comes to sleeping with those people I had mentioned above, are still valid, or that the actions of these men are wrongly recorded in the Bible. For example, will King David knowingly seek the wife of another, when women were throwing themselves at him, and he restrained himself? He was a king of modest means compared to Solomon. David's voice was beloved to his Creator. Wouldn't he be protected by his Creator who loved him so much from all kind of filths, including adultery? Abraham is known as friend of God. What less should a friend do for another friend, except to protect him from evil? God is th only One who could protect any and all from evil. Would it be impossible that Abraham did not commit a sexual act with a woman he did not married? If both of my statements are correct then, we are certain more than uncertain that the recorded stories in the Bible about these noble men are at least incorrect about their sexual history.

If I am incorrect, then we should ask, when did the punishment by stoning became a law among the nations of the Children of Israel, regarding adultery? I used Abraham's condition to illustrate the pre-Moses' OT era, while David for the era after Moses.  If Jesus was extracating the "adulteress woman" by his famous "throw the first stone," statement, we know that King David's era was before Jesus. David must have been under the condition of that sexual law. Or did the children of Israel feared his royalty and could not confront him, too? But wait, God would not be afraid of him. And I remember somebody (maybe Pilgrim1), said in the past that even God was "trying (trying?)" to kill Moses, whom He ha sent an errant. Yet he had not completed his mission. (How could you send somebody to deliver a message and you waylay him so that you can make it impossible for your own message to be delivered?).  The same God would have instituted a plan so that David could be stoned to death.

In view of the above, it is very clear to me that the Christians need to reexamine their Bible. If you don't follow the OT, then take it off. If there is a claim that the NT abrogates it, then I need explanation of the Jesus' "I do not come to abrogate the laws and the prophets, "!

Aburo, Suraj, May Allah reward you for calling my attention to this post of Kweenisha.

Kweenisha, while the legislations of Islam was being carried out, many things now prohibited were permissable at one point or the other. First, even now, if an Igbo man becomes a muslim, I will not discourage him to stop wearing his wrapper. It happens to be Islamic. We call it Izar. I wear them, too. Yet, I will not tell him before he becomes a muslim not to be involved in his libation or drinking his Ogogoro/apeteshi. Please note that I am using a culture that you are familiar with. I could use Yoruba, but it will be not as intimate as Igbo to you.

While I will not allow him to take the declaration if I dictect the smell of palm wine in his breath, I will only encourage him to come to congregational prayers as often as he can. And cultivate new friends, who are muslims. In time we will begin to leave his Igbo culture parts that are unacceptable to Islam. This is the case with the ahadiths that you have quoted above. Before I talk about this ahadith, pay attention to the honesty of Islam. All events that occurred, even if they were abrogated, are still left in recorded history for later generations. Just imagine a tribe somewhee in the jungle who are fighting each other. Then one of them became muslim, and got hold of ahadith. As they read about earlier Islamic life, they may participate in this act, instead of killing the people, as they used to do.

They would have done a good act, because they now preserve lives. When they understand Islam better and become cultured people, full of piety, they will know that there is abrogation of "temporary marriage, or sex outside marriage."

Now to the ahadith: Allah commands muslims not to go "near" illicit sex. Further He commands by verse 25 of surah Nisaa, that even slave girl should be married in order to avoid any sexual illegality. Muhammad (AS), who is the prophet and messenger that knows the meaning of Qur'aan more than any human declares all kind of Muta; both that of home and journey illegal and not allowed. What then you do not understand?

Is it impossible for you to process the fact that "rome was not built in a day," hence the laws in Islam, like all its tenets came in piecemeal? In Makka, Muhammad (AS) and his companion used to pray. Then in Makka, the manners of prayer and how many prayers per day were given, including in the event of Isra wa Miraj (the Night journey to heaven).

Yet, in all of these, it was until they arrived in Madina that daily salah was made obligatory on them. Then later Fasting was made obligatory. Drinking was cancelled in statges until completely. Now apply the same system to "sex with captive women." Considering that these women, and girls probably would have lost eligible men and their husbands from their tribes because of the wars, should they also be deprieved of womanly need, too? doesit make any sense for a 30 year old woman who is a slave be deprieved of what they crave, like a thirsty person craves cold drink to quench the thirst?

Would captive of war stop having sexual urge, because of their status in the society? Would slave suddenly becomes a person who can feel any biological stimulus, like hunger, thirst, sexuality, etc? Have you forgotten the experience of White women towards their families' black male slaves? If these white women lust after them, and find ways of putting themselves under these men, can you imagine how previleged a captive women in the "early Islamic era" was that she was not "killed," or "raped" by these civilized men? Even in recent human history, American aristocrats, like Jefferson, even Washington, they all had their 'secret flings with black women.' You remember the late old as dirt "Thurmond", the senator from south carolina? Even as he fought against integration, he secretly had sex and fathered a "black daughter!" The early muslims did not do that!

Now Kweenisha, let just imagine that there is a war, Iraq, Afghanistan, and other places. These people lost the war. Obviously, there will be a lot of men killed, while the ratio of woman/men will now increase, significantly. You see how readily the women of Iraq marry American, etc men? You see that prostitution isnow common, which was at least under wrap, before?

Just imagine, if the igbos were to defeat the Yorubas. Would igbo men leave the yoruba women alone to rot without husband and oh, sex? Remember that you are christian, and for the most part, you have indicated that igbo people prided themselves in good quality. PLease tell me, the Igbo men will be blind, because of their Christianity wo the beautiful Iyabos, Shalewas, Abekes, etc, even Tpias and KarmoMods and Pilgrim1s? If you say yes, you do not know about igbo men. I mean it, in the religious and not the tribal sense. Nothing in the Bible will make them not refer to the OT when they see yoruba pretty women.

If its Islam, of today, all the marriage age women who desired to be married will be married. There will not be a single women, within sharia guideline that will be left to "fornicate."

Commandment from Allah. Maybe you will deny the commandment of God on Moses whereby the children of israel (the chosen people), because of their worship of the golden calf, were killed off. Think about that for a moment.

Rules and guidance! Doesn't a prisoner forfeited his rights? Does a marriage of an idol worshipper who is captured still valid? The answer is no. If he becomes a muslim, out of freewill, he will have to remarry, except if they were people of the Books, before they became muslims.

I lust after my wife. When I have four my lust will be on each of them. 100% when I am with her. Now tell me where do disagree with the verse? The "captives whom your right hand possess?" Then how do you reconcile that fact it was not all of the men that had four wives or slept with those they are not legally married to? Would it have been that the verse was abrogated by "surah nisaa's don't come close to illegal sex?" Today, will anybody be able to claim this previlege in a proper sharia court?

By the way, I asked you if Muhammad (AS) slept with anyonewho he was not married to; slave or otherwise?

And thank Allah. Please read Verse 25 of the same surah to see that it cancelles out this very thing. The Shia use verse 24 as their proof of muta. But they fail to read verse 25, immediately below it. It is obvious that the two verses were not revealed at the same time. But their being arranged next to the other, emphasises the important of the message. While verse 24 was when the muslims were still developing. Verse 25 was when the muslims were already developed. Now, Kweenisha, (who is afraid of Virgina Wolf; wink wink), tell me which one is abrogating the other?

This statement is made my Jesus, your lord? lol. You mke me laugh. I hope you heard my laughter all the way in "down south, " People say things they have no right saying. Look at the position of Paul. Compare that to Jesus'!

So if Jesus statement was only figurative, people not tearing off their sinning hand.arm, even though he said so, I will like you to apply the same logic to "haven't you seen me, my father (a figurative statment, since many people are clamed to be his father, figuratively too; old man Joseph who did not disvirgin the pregnant Mary and King Prophet David who was already dead many centuries before) are one" and other verses that you are using to come up with a three god; part father, part human son and part ghost!

Just imagine how the "Jewish learned men thought about the childish and mischievious ideas of the master himself, when he was preaching his good news. Calling them to his Lord, the Cherisher of all. While I am just a follower, I am speaking in the same line of truth as he and all the other prophets before him spoke. And yes, the successor, Muhammad spoke as well.

Yet Muhammad was not unmindful of Khadijah, his(S) first wife. He never stopped loving her! Now imagine that in todays America, or Nigeria; choose your tribe. If an aged and already dead is replaced by a young virgin, how many husband will even remember this late "old woman?" Yet Muhammad (AS) was bold to talk about her to the face of the young wife (RA). Thats honesty.

If we therefore use what we see on nairaland as the microcosm of what happens in the macrosociety, we see that we have a woman who claims that she beats men for pleasure, and another one curses another person's mother's womb and yet another would not stop gossippng even if it would do her harm. Are these the quality of paradise? But we women as people of paradise; Khadijah and all the wives and daughters of Muhammad (AS) as the example, then Asia, the wife of Moses era's tyranical Pharaoh, then Mary mother of your human god.

Then we have men in hellfire; pharaoh, Abi Labab, Abu Jahal and Abi Talib (all of them uncles of the Prophet (AS) to seyidina Muhammad). So where do you get your warped knowledge of islam from? And many women were and still scholars of islam. Read the Qur'aan and theStories of the women around the prophet (AS), and learn about the honoring position of women.

The very statement of Jesus that brought the OT as relevance is an endictment and a proof. Did Jesus abrogate the OT? No. Did he say that anyone can? No. Did he talk about the great qualities of the laws and the prophets? Yes. You you christians lump this prophets as illigal sexual perveyors? Yes. Therefore illicit sex is acceptable, and was not cancelled, because Noah did it. Abraham did it. Lot did it. Isaac, or Jacob did it. Some other guys spilled their seeds so that their late brother's wife would not have a child for the dead brother! Terrible culture, if you ask me. How do you get somebody pregnant and they assign the baby to somebody else?
how can people read all this olabs? you still havent told me why you allow prostitutes and disallow dating
Re: Advice A Sister by KarmaMod(f): 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2008
The thing is simple, in the Koran Allah the Almighty said Christian women and Jewish are lawful to muslim men. Please don't bring an analogy that contradicts the Koranic teaching. Muslim parents were warned never to allow their Muslim daughters to marry a Non muslim. We know what usually happens, the woman gets converted to be Christian or any other faith. But a man is less likely to change his faith except of course he loves his Christian wife more than Allah Himself.

Note: That one of the conditions that warrants a Muslim man marrying a Christian or Jew is that there are probably no Muslim women in the land. For a Muslim man it is prohibited to marry an idolater, an hindu, buddist and all other religions besides the three I mentioned earlier. So don't keep asking what you now know from Olabowale.

a man being less likely to change doesnt exclude the fact that there are some that DO convert in marriage, so why arent they under those "rules"

Shouldnt the rule be that both Muslim men and women should only marry Muslims?

and the reason the question is posed to olabowole, is cos his first wife never converted to Islam yet he married her anyway.
Re: Advice A Sister by KarmaMod(f): 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2008
The non-muslim woman marrying a Muslim man will be expected to convert at some point or the other.

Many dont though. it's not odd to see a Muslim man married to a woman is *strong* Christian still going to church and prayer meetings yada yada

just wanna know why that is allowed.
Re: Advice A Sister by KarmaMod(f): 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2008

Notice how in this pile of gibberish, no where does it state WHERE I mentioned his mother not to talk of insult her.

Still waiting for the quote, Alhaji. I dont respect dramatic liars so either show the quote or admit that you were wrong. Or are you too big to admit that you lied against me?
Re: Advice A Sister by olabowale(m): 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2008
@Tpia: « #88 on: Today at 05:40:50 PM »

elder is as elder does.

And how did islam tame you? You've always been Muslim, so what did you tame from?

If Islam did not tame me, I will wear my Pakulopa of Ijebuland breast plate, and wage war against you. And you will then know about my yorubaness. You wanna know? Now you know. From every part of my bloodline, they are warriors. But Alhamdulillah. In the same way I left the yoruba things that are not Islamic, while I retain what is Islamic of the yorubas; respect, softness and others, I left anger. Look again at my father's name; Pakulopa. And I do not even carry the attitude.
Re: Advice A Sister by olabowale(m): 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2008
@JJYOU: Where did I say prostitution is permissable in Islam?
Re: Advice A Sister by AloyEmeka9: 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2008

Notice how in this pile of gibberish, no where does it state WHERE I mentioned his mother not to talk of insult her.

Still waiting for the quote, Alhaji. I don't respect dramatic liars so either show the quote or admit that you were wrong. Or are you too big to admit that you lied against me?

You need lectures on how to respect your elder 101. it's an abomination for little girls like you to back talk to your elder. if you must say something, ask for an excuse respectfully and lay your complaint. you need to apologise to Olabowale for being disrespectful and hope he forgives you. Who raised you?. Were you raised in Nigeria at all?.

ejoor sir is needed from your side if you were raised well.

alfise cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Saudi Mufti: Suicide Bombers Are ‘criminals’ / Ruling On Working As A Lawyer / The Mumayiun (most Dangerous Of The Enemy Of Muslims)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 258
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.