Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! (30554 Views)

Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Kamsified: 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
idoncome:

pls nobody shud reply dis agent again.
I agree
Only the devil or his agent will show Dopeyomi's type of frustration when he sees that Christ is being worshipped cheesy cheesy cheesy

My faith my pride.
Christi bu eze ebeebe ebeebe

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by uzolexis(f): 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dopeyomi:

[size=20]funny enough.. You ask ghOsts to pray for yOu

There's no point excHanging words witH a ghost.. Since you communicate with ghosts to pray fOr yOu.. Definitely you're a bloody gHost as well!

I no knw say ghOsts tOo don dey use internet

Madam have yOu don ur confirmation and wHat year did u do it
[/size]

i thought you said you won't exchange words with a ghost so why the question
when you are ready to have conversations like a civilised person, then we can talk. till then adios.

3 Likes

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Dopeyomi(m): 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
idoncome:

pls nobody shud reply dis agent again.

[size=20]May GOD forgive you

grin
[/size]
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by esn1(f): 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
Yes ohhh! I enjoyed the precession. God bless the Catholic church. Christ as the universal king.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by fiftynaira(m): 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
Location owerri

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Dopeyomi(m): 4:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

Lol. It serves you right.

Don't mess with a fanatical theist. smiley

[size=20]lol.. That gUy self... He said he doesn't wanna make friends with me again [/size]
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
I am an Anglican and celebrate with our catholic brethren..
Our creed in the Anglican church is below:

I believe in God, the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.
I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord.
He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit
and born of the Virgin Mary.
He suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried.
He descended to the dead.
On the third day he rose again.
He ascended into heaven,
and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again
to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic Church,

the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting. Amen.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by justjify(m): 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
PROUDLY CATHOLIC!!!! If Чōϋ have an issue with it, Чōϋ need help.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Rich4god(m): 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
Haters can hug transformer

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by keandre: 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
Rich4god:
Haters can hug transformer

where is this?
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Rich4god(m): 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
keandre:

where is this?
Madonna Chaplaincy... UNN...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by SalC: 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nice pix @Rich4god
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by rezzy: 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
Una dey cause hold up for every road oooooo
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by penny01502: 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
keandre:

unluckily i be crucifer,na front i go dey chai(sobbing)i go miss the main thing
nothing like crucifer, a person who bear the cross, is called cross bearer

1 Like

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
MarvellousGod:
ohhh yeaaahhhhh.... Christ is forever a king......Christi bu Eze cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

May miss today's procession, kinda tired....
y re u tired? Wat hv u bin doing?
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
titoetal:
Indeed Jesus Christ is the King of kings and Prince of peace.

As we celebrate and proclaim Jesus Christ as Universal King in our procession today, may His peace envelopes our national conscience and abide in our hearts that we may have peace in our nation now and most importantly during and after the coming elections - Amen.
Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
Hapi feast day pals... Jesus is indeed d king of kings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Johnnoo(m): 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
Corpus Christi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by keandre: 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
penny01502:
nothing like crucifer, a person who bear the cross, is called cross bearer

crossbearer or crucifer!!!
crucifer latin name for crossbearer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by keandre: 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
Rich4god:
Madonna Chaplaincy... UNN...
ok
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Fembleez1(m): 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
Just got back from the procession smiley

Twas so amazing and I enjoyed meself,wish this could happen every sunday cheesy

Tired but jesus worths more than that wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by zexzy(f): 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
corpus Christi was fun but the trekking was serious. I rep st paul catholic church in Benin.

2 Likes

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by idealsico(m): 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
Except a man be born-again, he can not enter into the kingdom of God. What shall it profit a man if he should gain the whole world and lose his soul.

1 Like

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Dopeyomi(m): 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
Fembleez1:
Just got back from the procession smiley

Twas so amazing and I enjoyed meself,wish this could happen every sunday cheesy

Tired but jesus worths more than that wink

[size=20]sorry o my friend [/size]
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Fembleez1(m): 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dopeyomi:

[size=20]sorry o my friend [/size]

For what
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Dopeyomi(m): 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
idealsico:
Except a man be born-again, he can not enter into the kingdom of God. What shall it profit a man if he should gain the whole world and loose his soul.

[size=20]is eitHer u use lose/loss [/size]
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Rich4god(m): 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
idealsico:
Except a man be born-again, he can not enter into the kingdom of God. What shall it profit a man if he should gain the whole world and loose his soul.
We don hear...
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Dopeyomi(m): 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
Fembleez1:

For what

[size=20]I tHougHt yOu said you're tired..

Btw; why did yOu delete me on Bbm

You disappointed me aH swear
[/size]
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Johnolis(m): 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
grin cheesy wink smiley
Glory to Jesus,honour to Mary.
Team Awka diocese,Anambra state. I danced and danced and danced,all to the glory of God Almighty.
Below are some few pics i managed to get. So much crowd.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Fembleez1(m): 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dopeyomi:

[size=20]I tHougHt yOu said you're tired..

Btw; why did yOu delete me on Bbm

You disappointed me aH swear
[/size]

That's not my nature but u pushed me to the wall
Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Johnolis(m): 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
At st. Patrick's Cathedral awka,Anambra state.

Re: The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! by Rich4god(m): 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
Jesus Igweeeeeeee

The one that fills the ocean with a basket....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Berates Church For Holding Service During Working Hours (Video) / The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You / Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.