Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Her Virginity Was Used As A Criteria To Secure A Job For Her Lover! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Virginity Was Used As A Criteria To Secure A Job For Her Lover! (1669 Views)

Woman Attempts Suicide Twice Because Her Lover Married Another Lady / Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Loosing Your Virginity: Was It FUN, BAD, SWEET? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Virginity Was Used As A Criteria To Secure A Job For Her Lover! by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
You met and dated a girl when you were in the University, she was a virgin when you met
her and both of you agreed not to have sex until your wedding night. Both of you became graduates but were jobless for years. However, after many years of suffering, she later secured a job for you in one Big Company where you were paid
close to #500,000 per month. Things were now going well with you and you finally proposed
marriage to her, she accepted but after a few seconds, tears began to roll down from her eyes to the cheeks. You asked her what the problem was and what you heard was... "I'M SORRY LOVE, I'M NO LONGER A VIRGIN, I
GAVE MY VIRGINITY TO YOUR BOSS BEFORE HE
ACCEPTED TO EMPLOY YOU IN THE COMPANY. THAT'S THE ONLY CONDITION HE GAVE ME IF YOU MUST
BE EMPLOYED OR YOU WOULD CONTINUE TO REMAIN JOBLESS"
Hmmm.!
Assuming you were the guy, Would you still go
ahead with the wedding?

And as a lady, Can you do such for the person you claimed to love.?

LETS HEAR YOUR OPINION PLEASE...
Re: Her Virginity Was Used As A Criteria To Secure A Job For Her Lover! by BarbieBlues(f): 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
Laughing in father Christmas's voice# hohohohohoho....
Re: Her Virginity Was Used As A Criteria To Secure A Job For Her Lover! by ifex370(m): 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
of course I will...

for me to propose to my boo... we must ve been 100% sure of each other
Re: Her Virginity Was Used As A Criteria To Secure A Job For Her Lover! by Bamz(m): 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
BarbieBlues:

LOL boo, don't be like that cheesy
Re: Her Virginity Was Used As A Criteria To Secure A Job For Her Lover! by menix(m): 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
Well if its jst dat once I will accept her..
Ow wuld I kno abii? Well dat very week she told mii. I will initiate we made luv nd blive mii I wuld kno once I hit d gate.

So if I found out she continued, then its a no no cous dere is somfin she aint saying...

She certainly betrayed our luv not bcous of the 1st but d continuity nd not tellin mii...

1 Like

Re: Her Virginity Was Used As A Criteria To Secure A Job For Her Lover! by ITbomb(m): 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
BarbieBlues:
I expected only virgins to comment not you grin

1 Like

Re: Her Virginity Was Used As A Criteria To Secure A Job For Her Lover! by vickson64(m): 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
if any man looks for a perfect woman, he is waiting on a long thing.
for me, i will not only marry her, i will worship and cheerish her.
come to think of it, u d guy are u perfect?
no greater sacrifice will ever be greater than that.
if this is a true story, my advice to d guy is "dont discard ur gold for d silver u are not sure of"
Re: Her Virginity Was Used As A Criteria To Secure A Job For Her Lover! by Ask4bigneyo(m): 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ur opinion counts.....
Re: Her Virginity Was Used As A Criteria To Secure A Job For Her Lover! by Ask4bigneyo(m): 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
What makes you thinks she iz not a virgin...?
ITbomb:

I expected only virgins to comment not you grin
Re: Her Virginity Was Used As A Criteria To Secure A Job For Her Lover! by ednut1(m): 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
what kind of superstory be dis ehn. secure job for him. use virginity story sucks mehn
Re: Her Virginity Was Used As A Criteria To Secure A Job For Her Lover! by ITbomb(m): 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
What makes you thinks she iz not a virgin...?
If I told you how I knew you wouldn't believe it
Re: Her Virginity Was Used As A Criteria To Secure A Job For Her Lover! by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
Oya! let the cat out of the bag..
ITbomb:

If I told you how I knew you wouldn't believe it
Re: Her Virginity Was Used As A Criteria To Secure A Job For Her Lover! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
I will never believe her since i couid cofirm if she was truely a virgin before then. i need fact to believe anythng in my life. She nothing but whole. Bleep U WHOLE I DONT WANT U BACK
Re: Her Virginity Was Used As A Criteria To Secure A Job For Her Lover! by ITbomb(m): 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
Oya! let the cat out of the bag..
No Sir, I prefer the pusssy cat stay where I last saw it. Selah

1 Like

Re: Her Virginity Was Used As A Criteria To Secure A Job For Her Lover! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
Who does dat at this age?
Re: Her Virginity Was Used As A Criteria To Secure A Job For Her Lover! by marvelousabah(m): 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
i will forgive her,then load my bag with magazin,head straight to my boss then use his fucking head to pop champaign using my AK47 then use my dagger to cut his fucking dick off and feed it to the dogs.
Re: Her Virginity Was Used As A Criteria To Secure A Job For Her Lover! by phazotron(m): 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
haa this is original gobe but i don't think I'll abandon the gal o
Re: Her Virginity Was Used As A Criteria To Secure A Job For Her Lover! by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:07am On Nov 24, 2014
Bros eeeh...Na so you wicked reach?
marvelousabah:
i will forgive her,then load my bag with magazin,head straight to my boss then use his fucking head to pop champaign using my AK47 then use my dagger to cut his fucking dick off and feed it to the dogs.
Re: Her Virginity Was Used As A Criteria To Secure A Job For Her Lover! by losprince(m): 11:04am On Nov 24, 2014
if she only did it once to get the job, i will love and cherish her complete.
Re: Her Virginity Was Used As A Criteria To Secure A Job For Her Lover! by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:17am On Nov 24, 2014
And how on earth will you know the number of times she did it?
It doesnt read metres guess u knw dt..
losprince:
if she only did it once to get the job, i will love and cherish her complete.
Re: Her Virginity Was Used As A Criteria To Secure A Job For Her Lover! by losprince(m): 11:38am On Nov 24, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
And how on earth will you know the number of times she did it?
It doesnt read metres guess u knw dt..
your are a bit naive, what are my instruments for?
Re: Her Virginity Was Used As A Criteria To Secure A Job For Her Lover! by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:38am On Nov 25, 2014
Good for u....
losprince:
your are a bit naive, what are my instruments for?

(1) (Reply)

101 Funny Pick Up Lines / Whatever You Think! / 5 Things Not To Say To The Guy You're Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.