Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,570 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

A 75-yr-old Man Got 13-yr Old Girl Pregnant In Oyo, Saying He Will Marry Her (ph - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A 75-yr-old Man Got 13-yr Old Girl Pregnant In Oyo, Saying He Will Marry Her (ph (2518 Views)

I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her / A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) / White Girl, Pregnant To Married Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 75-yr-old Man Got 13-yr Old Girl Pregnant In Oyo, Saying He Will Marry Her (ph by nairacoded: 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
Pa Muse Alabi whose age is 75. is currently
at the State Criminal Investigation
Department of the Oyo State Police
Command, for defilement of a 13-year-
old girl (name withheld) allegedly
committed by the old man, and which
has resulted in pregnancy.
Crime Reports learnt that Pa Alabi was
doing carpentry work for a lady under
whom the victim was an apprentice.
The young girl seized the opportunity to
tell Pa Alabi to build a safe for her.
After giving her the safe, Pa Alabi
wooed the girl and she agreed to his
proposal. After the first sexual
intercourse they had, it was learnt that
the suspect gave the girl N200. When
she also demanded for a handset, he
gave her N1,500 to buy i-tel phone.
Four days after, they made love again.
Both times were in September
this year.In an interview with Crime
Reports, Pa Alabi admitted having sex
with the girl and the paternity of the
baby. He also agreed to marry her and
take care of her and the baby when
born. According to the man who lives
at his family house at Oje area,
“I am a carpenter and I still work
till the present time. I even take
roofing jobs. I am very strong.I
have two daughters and a son. My
first wife gave birth to the female
children but had to be taken away
by her people when she developed
mental illness. My second wife is
the mother of the boy who is an
SSS3 student but she has left for
another man. Currently, I have no
wife.”
So how does he satisfy his sexual needs
when it looks as if he is very active?
“I don’t go looking for any woman.
I usually have sex with any of the
married women who like me and
come to me for sex. This is not
always though.”
Speaking on how he came in contact
with his victim, the elderly man said
: “I used to do carpentry work for
her boss who sells tailoring
materials. That was where I knew
her. One day, she asked me to help
her build a safe in which she could
be keeping her money. When I
finished it, I asked her to come to
my shop for the safe late one
evening and I gave it to her.
“She used to pass by my shop
whenever she was going home and
used to stop by to greet me. On a
particular day, I expressed my
interest in her and she promised to
think about it.She later consented
and on one of the days she stopped
to say hello to me, we had sex when
I had an urge. And it was mutual.
About five days after the first time,
we had sex again and she stopped
coming.
“One day, she came to me and told
me that her grandmother said she
was pregnant. She stopped coming
again and I didn’t see her again
until policemen came to arrest me.”
When asked whether he knew that his
action was in contravention of the law,
Pa Muse replied that he didn’t know,
describing the outcome of his
relationship with the young girl as “an
act of God”. He said:
“Mistake has no master. I pray that
God should forgive me.”
The suspect said he doesn’t use any sex
performance enhancement drug before
making love to a female
“I don’t take any herbal drink for
enhancement of sexual
performance. They are alcoholic
and I don’t take alcohol as a good
Muslim. I observe my five-times-
daily prayers faithfully.”
Pa Alabi said he was ready to take
responsibility over the pregnant girl
and the baby she is expecting.
“I can take care of her adequately.
I have a nephew who is a medical
doctor and he has promised to help
too,” he stated.
The Police Public Relations Officer,
Olabisi Okuwobi-Ilobanafor however
said that the suspect would be charged
to court.
click below link to read full story...
http://www.nairacoded.com/2014/11/a-75-yr-old-man-got-13-yr-old-girl.html?m=1

Re: A 75-yr-old Man Got 13-yr Old Girl Pregnant In Oyo, Saying He Will Marry Her (ph by walexGodson(m): 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
This man wicked die
Re: A 75-yr-old Man Got 13-yr Old Girl Pregnant In Oyo, Saying He Will Marry Her (ph by edwife(f): 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
What a disgusting old man,look at his eyes.... undecided undecided

Yuck! undecided

But then again,why will a 13 years old find a man old enough to be her grandad attractive to the point of having consensual sex with him twice? shocked shocked undecided

The love of money and material gain.....

1 Like

Re: A 75-yr-old Man Got 13-yr Old Girl Pregnant In Oyo, Saying He Will Marry Her (ph by PassingShot(m): 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
Konji is no respecter of anyone. That thing na bas.tard!

There is little wrong the man has done. He didn't force her and couldn't have anyway. The girl is the more guilty being here. When parents fail to train their girls properly, this is what happens.

1 Like

Re: A 75-yr-old Man Got 13-yr Old Girl Pregnant In Oyo, Saying He Will Marry Her (ph by xynerise: 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
So he wasn't the one that deflowered her?

1 Like

Re: A 75-yr-old Man Got 13-yr Old Girl Pregnant In Oyo, Saying He Will Marry Her (ph by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
Disgusting angry
Re: A 75-yr-old Man Got 13-yr Old Girl Pregnant In Oyo, Saying He Will Marry Her (ph by tintingz(m): 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
The girl never claim she was raped so who's to be blame here. undecided
Re: A 75-yr-old Man Got 13-yr Old Girl Pregnant In Oyo, Saying He Will Marry Her (ph by bennygreat1(m): 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
The Old Man is very Wicked... But the 13yrs old gurl is more wicked and stupid... Causing shame upon herself and family...

This generation sef.... Imagine the Nonsense..

1 Like

Re: A 75-yr-old Man Got 13-yr Old Girl Pregnant In Oyo, Saying He Will Marry Her (ph by Wendy80(f): 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
#200 imagine. Poverty indeed is bad. Shameless old man

1 Like

Re: A 75-yr-old Man Got 13-yr Old Girl Pregnant In Oyo, Saying He Will Marry Her (ph by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
xynerise:
So he wasn't the one that deflowered her?

not even the second!!!
Re: A 75-yr-old Man Got 13-yr Old Girl Pregnant In Oyo, Saying He Will Marry Her (ph by angelTI(f): 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
Love/Lust is indeed blind
Re: A 75-yr-old Man Got 13-yr Old Girl Pregnant In Oyo, Saying He Will Marry Her (ph by sandiyke(f): 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
Why are they charging him to court? He did not rape her nor deny the pregnancy. He has even gone further to say he would marry her so I don't think he's guilty.

As for the girl,she found what she was looking for. Case Closed
Re: A 75-yr-old Man Got 13-yr Old Girl Pregnant In Oyo, Saying He Will Marry Her (ph by MARKone(m): 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
grin

Baba o

It appears that the girl was not even a virgin. Quite sad, baba should have continued servicing other people's wife, and left the little girl alone. But 13 year old girl wey dey ask for phone after being "molested"..na wah undecided
Re: A 75-yr-old Man Got 13-yr Old Girl Pregnant In Oyo, Saying He Will Marry Her (ph by MARKone(m): 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
sandiyke:
Why are they charging him to court? He did not rape her nor deny the pregnancy. He has even gone further to say he would marry her so I don't think he's guilty.

As for the girl,she found what she was looking for. Case Closed

True talk.

In fact Baba should have revealed to us his secret of turgidity at an age he ought to have retired and sheathed his "mma agha". He should not tell us that it is only Amala and ewedu that is responsible.
Re: A 75-yr-old Man Got 13-yr Old Girl Pregnant In Oyo, Saying He Will Marry Her (ph by cococandy(f): 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
@posters above,pls she's underage and so can't be held responsible for her actions. You don't have sex with a minor and then say you're not to blame because she didn't resist you or because you weren't the first to have sex with her. What's wrong with y'all? It is not as if she's even some months away from her 18th birthday. She freaking 13/14! undecided
Both the man and whoever was responsible for having sex with her the first time and subsequent times have committed the act of statutory raape. That little girl has been severely molested by older people who should know better even if she was the one that tried to seduce them. If she can point them out,they should all be locked up.

2 Likes

Re: A 75-yr-old Man Got 13-yr Old Girl Pregnant In Oyo, Saying He Will Marry Her (ph by SAMBARRY: 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
Even at old age paedophilia still dey follow him.tufiaaaaakwa.what a disgusting human being and na person papa and grandpa.tufiaaaaa

1 Like

Re: A 75-yr-old Man Got 13-yr Old Girl Pregnant In Oyo, Saying He Will Marry Her (ph by tracyfemmmm: 11:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
The mad should be sent to jail abeg.Maybe even life
Re: A 75-yr-old Man Got 13-yr Old Girl Pregnant In Oyo, Saying He Will Marry Her (ph by JEITO: 11:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
Hmmm!!!! Things we expose our kids/young ones around us to....lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Should Parent's Stop Financing Their Daughter Because She's Getting Married? / Help A Newly Wedded Couple / Is This Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.