Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,130 members, 7,953,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" (6881 Views)

Up And Coming Artiste Dedicates Song To Support His Excellency Governor Fashola / Which Naija Hip Hop Artiste Started Tight Videos / "The Sad Truth About Hip Hop" <chain letter> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by vedaxcool(m): 9:12am On Nov 24, 2014
okiezman:

Sorry we don't know him here becos I....[color=][/color] grin

Now u know him and commenting on him, sai Bukari the force to be reckoned with!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by lacasa: 9:20am On Nov 24, 2014
Rawlings120:
I need the contact of this singer of this song so we can work on how to promote it. 07068348931... Pin is 23A0B54C. Thanks

Click on the link.

His Contact details are stated there.
Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by okiezman(m): 10:38am On Nov 24, 2014
vedaxcool:

Now u know him and commenting on him, sai Bukari the force to be reckoned with!

What is sai bukari is he the brother of ajakaye?? undecided
Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by okiezman(m): 10:39am On Nov 24, 2014
RebelLeader15:
Meaning: Wrestling around the world

Is he john cena or stonecold?? Why is he wrestling?
Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by RebelLeader15(m): 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
okiezman:

Is he john cena or stonecold?? Why is he wrestling?
I school in Erinmo Ijesha, so I don't know what you are talking of
Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by okiezman(m): 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
RebelLeader15:
I school in Erinmo Ijesha, so I don't know what you are talking of

Which rebels are you leading? Pro Russia separatist??
Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by RebelLeader15(m): 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
okiezman:

Which rebels are you leading? Pro Russia separatist??
The reformed PDP polfratanity
Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by okiezman(m): 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
RebelLeader15:
The reformed PDP polfratanity

We don't know them here in...... grin
Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
okiezman:

We don't know him in France where I school
What is it with you and this your France where you school? Everywhere Na him I dey hear am. Who sent you to go and school in France?
Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by okiezman(m): 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

What is it with you and this your France where you school? Everywhere Na him I dey hear am. Who sent you to go and school in France?

Whose this one?
Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
okiezman:

Whose this one?
WORLDPEACE
Re: Ondo Hip Hop Artiste Dedicates Song To GMB; Ajakaye "Sai Buhari" by okiezman(m): 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

WORLDPEACE

Then go and make peace in iraq

(1) (2) (Reply)

will you record in these studios???????? / Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice / Kelis New Song*i'm Bossy*It's Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.