Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Help! Lost G-string. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Lost G-string. (1233 Views)

Ladies Why Some Of You Still Wear Panties When There Is G-string / Do You Know What The "G" In G-string Stands For? Read It In Here / Help, Lost G-string! Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Lost G-string. by mrghost: 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2008
“Hey guys, you won’t believe what’s going on with a friend of mine and his girlfriend.

“They’ve been dating each other for six months now, and my friend really loves her. But they had this big fight a few weeks ago, and she went to visit her mother to cool down.
“While she was gone, my friend was so depressed that he ended up hooking up with some random girl he met in a club.

“Anyway, a few days later, his girlfriend comes back, and she finds this girl’s thong panties under the bed, and she KNOWS this thong isn’t hers.

“So she confronts my friend on this, and he lies and says that the panties are his! And that he likes to dress up in women’s underwear. So I don’t know if his girlfriend knew he was lying and just wanted to punish him, or if she really is into this or not, but she said she thinks that’s really kinky and wants him to wear women’s underwear around the house.

“So he’s been doing this for a few weeks now and is absolutely… MISERABLE!”

hnnnn
Re: Help! Lost G-string. by mrghost: 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2008
“So I think he should just come clean and let his girlfriend know what happened.

“What do you guys think? How important is trust in a relationship?

“Or do you think some things should remain hidden, even if it means being miserable?”
Re: Help! Lost G-string. by MrCrackles(m): 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2008
Fucking Nollywood featuring Ghanawood!!
Re: Help! Lost G-string. by ikamefa(f): 10:46pm On Nov 27, 2008
grin "  so that your friend is  what? a freaking cross-dresser abi?

the girl should make him wear a bra! some fishnets and a pair of  lucite 9" sandals and make him dance round a pole  cheesy

serves him right for lying! all this guys who can't restrain their 3rd leg  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! Lost G-string. by Bbeee: 10:46pm On Nov 27, 2008
lmyo grin
Re: Help! Lost G-string. by smurf(f): 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2008
MrCrackles:

LOLZ grin grin
Re: Help! Lost G-string. by Moyola(f): 10:49pm On Nov 27, 2008
embarassed
Re: Help! Lost G-string. by naijababe2(f): 10:52pm On Nov 27, 2008
I would advice d girl to buy lots of g-string 4 him, shebi he wana wear them, carry go, grin
moyola, y dat face?
Re: Help! Lost G-string. by mrghost: 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2008
please, help him! he has done it already and guilty as charged, but you know she caused it.

tell him what to do. before he pretends not to be awake tomorrow morning.
Re: Help! Lost G-string. by ikamefa(f): 11:05pm On Nov 27, 2008
mrghost:

please, help him! he has done it already adn guitly as charged, but you know she caused it.

tell him what to do. before he pretends not to be awake tomorrow morning.

huh?   cheesy  na we help am bring ashi come house?  cheesy

abi na we help am shag the babe?  grin

abi na we help  the girl leave her  "noxious" pata behind for house? "  grin "

if he pretends to be dead . then shikena! make them pack am for coffin!
yeye!  grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Help! Lost G-string. by dbaptist1(m): 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2008
guy let him come clean with the girl cus from wat i can c he loves d girl

and its very funny dats he can concede to such a level to show his love, , men nke ahu di egwu
Re: Help! Lost G-string. by mrghost: 12:53am On Nov 28, 2008
still crying for help!!!
Re: Help! Lost G-string. by gangstaBOY(m): 3:13am On Nov 28, 2008
Tell him to tell her the truth. And end with it.
Re: Help! Lost G-string. by ericabadu: 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2008
tell him to say the truth i knw we ladies the worse thing a guy can do is to lie to us ,when we have evidence to prove him wrong .i believe if he admitt the truth and tell her what the problem is they can sit and find a solution to it.like if he is starved sexually.
Re: Help! Lost G-string. by Hesperus(m): 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2008
MrCrackles:

LOL!
For once i agree with crackles, ah ah! D g-string always ends up under d bed shaaa. Shey when d babe de go, she no rememba say she wear pant come? Besides, ur friend must be quite dirty, apparently he doesnt sweep his room often!
Re: Help! Lost G-string. by just1n(m): 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2008
D3m gurls r not smiling . . . . . .
Re: Help! Lost G-string. by slimfine(f): 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2009
so you mean to tell me that the girl your friend brought from the club went home without her underwear? shocked
Re: Help! Lost G-string. by teslimanif(m): 11:57pm On Jan 03, 2009
His girl should buy more G strings. The should also start to wear bra, weave on and wedges, Serves him right. He wants to change the identity God gave him
Re: Help! Lost G-string. by H2O2: 12:03am On Jan 04, 2009
buahaha
Re: Help! Lost G-string. by busybein: 1:52am On Jan 04, 2009
buahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahaahahhahahahhah i don dieeeeeeee,how is d guy's JT breathing? grin grin grin

someone please get the JT oxygen,or call d ambulance grin grin grin
Re: Help! Lost G-string. by mazaje(m): 2:19am On Jan 04, 2009
busybein:

buahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahaahahhahahahhah i don dieeeeeeee,how is d guy's JT breathing? grin grin grin

someone please get the JT oxygen,or call d ambulance grin grin grin

busybein what is the meaning of JT? you this naughty girl.
Re: Help! Lost G-string. by busybein: 2:21am On Jan 04, 2009
mazaje:

busybein what is the meaning of JT? you this naughty girl.

ahhhh shocked shocked oga mazaje is on d romance section today,wait make i go bring wine for u welcome u wella grin grin grin

JT means JOHN thomas a.k.a d!ck cool
Re: Help! Lost G-string. by mazaje(m): 2:29am On Jan 04, 2009
busybein:

ahhhh shocked shocked oga mazaje is on d romance section today,wait make i go bring wine for u welcome u wella grin grin grin

JT means JOHN thomas a.k.a d!ck cool

am always here. . . .this girl, you bad, but i love them nasty and bad. . . mazaje is a very bad boy who knows how to do very bad things.
Re: Help! Lost G-string. by busybein: 2:39am On Jan 04, 2009
mazaje:

am always here. . . .this girl, you bad, but i love them nasty and bad. . . mazaje is a very bad boy who knows how to do very bad things.
naa u r hardly on dis section of d forum,infact seun could have made u a mod on d religon section grin grin grin

i hope u also like them nastily seductive cool cos dats wat i am cool

i never fail to dish it out hot,rugged,raw and smoking rough cool
Re: Help! Lost G-string. by mazaje(m): 2:47am On Jan 04, 2009
busybein:

naa u r hardly on this section of d forum,infact seun could have made u a mod on d religon section grin grin grin

i hope u also like them nastily seductive cool because that is what i am cool

i never fail to dish it out hot,rugged,raw and smoking rough cool

i am always here as a visitor, i hardly post here though.

mazaje loves them just as you described.
Re: Help! Lost G-string. by busybein: 2:52am On Jan 04, 2009
mazaje:

i am always here as a visitor, i hardly post here though.

mazaje loves them just as you described.

u bet,busybein is good in d satisfaction business cool
Re: Help! Lost G-string. by nana(f): 2:53am On Jan 04, 2009
w.y.s.i.w.y.g
Re: Help! Lost G-string. by omega25red(m): 2:54am On Jan 04, 2009
i guess what i want to know is if their sex life has gotten better since he started cross dressing in the house because if it has, that would mean that the lady bought the story and she is an undercover freak and if not he needs to come clean

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Is This An Excusable Reason For A Woman To Cheat On A Faithful Man? / Is It True That All Men Are Promiscuous ? / How Would You Act And Behave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.