Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

I Am Haemophobic! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Haemophobic! (1273 Views)

I Am Haemophobic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Am Haemophobic! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2010
I have haemophobia, which means i have an irrational fear of blood. Now my girlfriend wants me to deflower her but i dont know how to go about it cos i dont think i can stand the blood oozing out from her v.g.n. I really love her to a fault and won't want to lose her or let her lose her virginity else where. That is why i am on this thread again seeking advice from u folks. So pls i really need ur respective pieces of advice impatiently. Thanks.
Re: I Am Haemophobic! by ayettymama(f): 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2010
lolz

just dont look down!!!
Re: I Am Haemophobic! by Diva20(f): 10:25pm On Mar 30, 2010
Not all girls bleed when they first have sex. I don't understand why guys expect a bucketload of blood or something.
Re: I Am Haemophobic! by ayettymama(f): 10:26pm On Mar 30, 2010
^^

kaiiiiii

who is that bobos?
thankyoujayzuz!!!!
Re: I Am Haemophobic! by queeneve: 10:27pm On Mar 30, 2010
What sup with yall and THESE VIRGINS,

Do you want to deflower her?  If so, SHUT THE HELL UP AND DEFLOWER HER AFTER YOU AND HER SIGN THE MARRIAGE LICENSE,

Handle that!
Re: I Am Haemophobic! by meggieblac: 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2010
Getting sick of all this virgin deflowering nonsense. Is it by force?
Re: I Am Haemophobic! by iice(f): 5:53am On Mar 31, 2010

(1)

How Do I Ask Someone Out On A Date? / Tell Me Wat Is So Special About Oyibe(white Men) We Niherians Can Still Better O / Does ' The One' Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.