Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Edikaikong - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Edikaikong (14161 Views)

How To Prepare Edikaikong Soup With Saliva Inducing Pictures 4rm A Nairalander / Edikaikong - The King Of Nigerian Soups / How Do I Prepare Edikaikong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edikaikong by Potu(m): 7:55am On Sep 28, 2009
Leilah:

Hi everyone, I am cooking up a concoction once again. I have everything I need for the above soup. Thing is how do I thicken it? and also, can i put one ogiri into it or will that ruin it? doi slice up the snails or leave them whole.

Waiting in anticipation, cheesy

If memory serves me well my mom cook items that require time to be done separately; and then she re-constitutes all items to make the soup.  This gives you control over the quantity of water in the soup and its.  Hope this comes in useful to a late comer.
Re: Edikaikong by Potu(m): 6:59am On Oct 02, 2009
FL Gators:

What is Edikaikong? Sounds chinese

If you have to ask: You don't need to know.

[Between semesters, we use to play soccer on the mainstreet of Gainesville. That's how desolate University of Florida is.]
Re: Edikaikong by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2009
I do not add any water to my edikaikong. . .the water from the water leaves and meat seasoning serves as the water for my soup. . .so the soup comes out looking thick and rich! wink

And to add to the list above. . .your missing a vital. . .the periwinkles. . . wink
Re: Edikaikong by Gsmxpert(m): 11:39am On Jun 25, 2011
MNAA MEEN LEKWE IHE MMADU NE MISS OOOO CHAI grin grin shocked
Re: Edikaikong by drimgarl(f): 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2012
smiley[i][/i][color=#000099][/color] niiice...
Re: Edikaikong by richmans(m): 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2012
Hw to prepare ogbono soup pls yan me
Re: Edikaikong by MissyDee: 7:53am On Aug 15, 2015
Learn how to prepare edikaikong here: http://www.dobbyssignature.com/2012/04/edikaikong.html

Re: Edikaikong by amajamachaz12: 8:29am On Dec 09, 2015
If ever you are in Uyo (Akwa ibom) and in need of a very good meal, then wisely do what I did... Visit BIGGE Restaurant @ 34A Ekpanya street by University of Uyo town campus. As a lover of fresh vegetables n sea foods,those guys hit the mark for me! Bon appetit ppl

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does Nigeria Import So Much Rice? / How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin / I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.