Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Sexiest Tribe In Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sexiest Tribe In Nigeria (6502 Views)

Her Mom Doesnt Want Us To Get Married Becos Of My Tribe / Relating With In-Laws From A Different Tribe / Any Disadvantage in Marrying From Another Tribe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexiest Tribe In Nigeria by nikky5(m): 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
I could remember vividly some years ago when I wanted to get married how some old folks warned me not to marry from certain tribes because their girl or men are sexually insatiable. How true is this assertion because I believe that all women iirespective of tribal lines are the same. Do we have sexiest tribes in Nigeria?
Re: Sexiest Tribe In Nigeria by mooremedia: 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
Lol you mean Calabar girls grin grin
Re: Sexiest Tribe In Nigeria by FLAWLES(f): 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
Definitely..........................IBO gals.............(ibo kwenu)
Re: Sexiest Tribe In Nigeria by mifavour(f): 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
calabar n ibom gehs aren't sexy. they just phuck well in a way. wait till you meet an igbo chic. proudly igbo/orlu
Re: Sexiest Tribe In Nigeria by onila(f): 11:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
Yoruba girls are the most sexy

very nice bodies

and very feisty

I dont like mean girls but it seems many men appreciate them like that

4 Likes

Re: Sexiest Tribe In Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
Northern Nigerian women. They are skinny sexy. Southern Nigerian girls not so much.
Re: Sexiest Tribe In Nigeria by KanwuliaJara: 12:10am On Nov 24, 2014
You mean are there people in any particular tribe I find sexxxy in Nigeria?

NO!

I really do NOT find Nigerian men sexxxxy! Toooooooooooo 'LOCAL' and sexxist! kiss
How can chauvinists be sexxxxxxxxxxy? undecided
Maybe the men who are 'extremely sexual creatures' can answer about NIGERIAN females in different tribes.
I doubt that NIGERIAN WOMEN FIND NIGERIAN MEN SEXXXY!
They really don't have what it takes to be sexxxxxxxxxy!
Just looks?
Hell no! 95% of them BEAT THEIR MOTHERS! grin

Besides, groping and ogling at my female 'parts' without a good command of the English language. . . or a half decent education can only be 'TOUTISH' at best!

Do you call this breed of men 'sexxy'? grin Touts in AGBADAS AND SUITS? You can imagine how they behave in the bedroom with women like themselves of course! grin

It is ONLY WHEN YOU FOLLOW A NIGERIAN MAN OR AN AFRICAN MAN INTO THE BEDROOM, YOU WILL FIND THAT YOU ARE PHOCKING AN ANIMAL KE!!!! cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-qspqWxBKA

1 Like

Re: Sexiest Tribe In Nigeria by thorpido(m): 8:14am On Nov 24, 2014
^^^CRAY CRAY
Re: Sexiest Tribe In Nigeria by edwife(f): 9:52am On Nov 24, 2014
^^^ Lol grin
Re: Sexiest Tribe In Nigeria by onila(f): 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
You mean are there people in any particular tribe I find sexxxy in Nigeria?

NO!

I really do NOT find Nigerian men sexxxxy! Toooooooooooo 'LOCAL' and sexxist! kiss
How can chauvinists be sexxxxxxxxxxy? undecided
Maybe the men who are 'extremely sexual creatures' can answer about NIGERIAN females in different tribes.
I doubt that NIGERIAN WOMEN FIND NIGERIAN MEN SEXXXY!
They really don't have what it takes to be sexxxxxxxxxy!
Just looks?
Hell no! 95% of them BEAT THEIR MOTHERS! grin

Besides, groping and ogling at my female 'parts' without a good command of the English language. . . or a half decent education can only be 'TOUTISH' at best!

Do you call this breed of men 'sexxy'? grin Touts in AGBADAS AND SUITS? You can imagine how they behave in the bedroom with women like themselves of course! grin

It is ONLY WHEN YOU FOLLOW A NIGERIAN MAN OR AN AFRICAN MAN INTO THE BEDROOM, YOU WILL FIND THAT YOU ARE PHOCKING AN ANIMAL KE!!!! cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-qspqWxBKA
Are you from Nigeria?
Re: Sexiest Tribe In Nigeria by KanwuliaJara: 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
onila:
Are you from Nigeria?

Yes! kiss
Born, brEAd, jammed and BUTTERED on all sides. . . inside and out. . .corner to corner! kiss
South-South-original-finale! cool
Edo-Delta axis to be exact! cool
Any further kweshuns? kiss
Re: Sexiest Tribe In Nigeria by onila(f): 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Yes! kiss
Born, brEAd, jammed and BUTTERED on all sides. . . inside and out. . .corner to corner! kiss
South-South-original-finale! cool
Edo-Delta axis to be exact! cool
Any further kweshuns? kiss
Nigerian men aint that appealing sha wink wink

Nigerian men rarely turn me on, maybe thats Y I am a virgin
now that I have met foreign men, its much worse, Nigerian men are even less appealing in my eyes

but they are very hardworking and quite handsome
Maybe because our culture is a conservative one, thats why we aint that appealing in general

1 Like

Re: Sexiest Tribe In Nigeria by KanwuliaJara: 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
onila:
Nigerian men aint that appealing sha wink wink

Nigerian men rarely turn me on, maybe thats Y I am a virgin
now that I have met foreign men, its much worse, Nigerian men are even less appealing in my eyes

but they are very hardworking and quite handsome
Maybe because our culture is a conservative one, thats why we aint that appealing in general

Well. . .!
A Nigerian - NL 'virgin' can only be discovered YET by Indiana Jones for sure. lipsrsealed
An envy of many who regretted phocking frogs for sure with one first encounter!
Congrats! kiss

The bottom line is:

Handsome, hardworking, conservative or whatever. . . .

They are not sexxxy TO ME!

I try not to be sexxy to them either, so we can have that in common! kiss
No need casting my 'precious pearls' to 'swine' abi? kiss

We can communicate on other levels. . . . since we can't totally be rid of each other!
No qualms there!

The art or science of pleasing a man. . . I have never ventured at. . . .and as the years go by, I do NOT ever plan to make that a priority on any of my lists. . . . . ! kiss

Being sexxy is not one of my goals in life. . .to please ANY DOFUS. . . .especially a Nigerian one from ANY TRIBE that has absolutely nothing to offer in return. . . . but the ability to 'procreate' like a flea! kiss

Those who want 'sexxy' must come with 'sexxy' hands.

I don't give ANYTHING I cannot receive in return. . . That would be an insulting RIP-OFF! kiss

1 Like

Re: Sexiest Tribe In Nigeria by onila(f): 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Well. . .!
A Nigerian - NL 'virgin' can only be discovered YET by Indiana Jones for sure. lipsrsealed
An envy of many who regretted phocking frogs for sure with one first encounter!
Congrats! kiss

The bottom line is:

Handsome, hardworking, conservative or whatever. . . .

They are not sexxxy TO ME!

I try not to be sexxy to them either, so we can have that in common! kiss
No need casting my 'precious pearls' to 'swine' abi? kiss

We can communicate on other levels. . . . since we can't totally be rid of each other!
No qualms there!

The art or science of pleasing a man. . . I have never ventured at. . . .and as the years go by, I do NOT ever plan to make that a priority on any of my lists. . . . . ! kiss

Being sexxy is not one of my goals in life. . .to please ANY DOFUS. . . .especially a Nigerian one from ANYTRIBE that has absolutely nothing to offer in return. . . . but the ability to 'procreate' like a flea! kiss

Those who want 'sexxy' must come with 'sexxy' hands.

I don't give ANYTHING I cannot receive in return. . . That would be an insulting RIP-OFF! kiss

so u want to marry Ghana man, now?
Re: Sexiest Tribe In Nigeria by KanwuliaJara: 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
onila:

so u want to marry Ghana man, now?

Haba!!! At this stage in life? grin
If you like give me JESUS with honey-coated pehnis. . .I NOR DEY MARRY! Tufiaaaaaaakwa! kiss
Too late for all that! Amen!!!!
Na your time. . . abeg h-enjoy! kiss
Re: Sexiest Tribe In Nigeria by onila(f): 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

If you like give me JESUS with honey-coated pehnis. . .I NOR DEY MARRY! Tufiaaaaaaakwa! kiss
that's very inappropriate

I guess yr not religous

1 Like

Re: Sexiest Tribe In Nigeria by KanwuliaJara: 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
onila:
that's very inappropriate

I guess yr not religous

Inappropriate to you but not to me! kiss
Religious?
By whose standards? undecided
Re: Sexiest Tribe In Nigeria by iykedare(m): 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Who are you trying to impress with your stupidity? You are disgusting. Cheap sllut.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

An Illiterate Lady Has Charm My Friend / Get 50% discount on all picture frame size this season — BuyframeNG / LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.