Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Wierdest Thing Happened Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wierdest Thing Happened Today (2883 Views)

Has This Awkward Thing Happened To You Before? / . / What do u do if you thing happened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Wierdest Thing Happened Today by whiteroses(f): 1:34am On Nov 28, 2008
I had a dream its about me and someone playing and we were best of friends we held hands and everything was going smoothly and it felt as if i've known this person since I was born and felt so comfortable and cared for and we would sometimes play and sometimes chill and and later we went to our friends house and played but its not a love dream or something we were just very close intimate friend in that dream and it was real and clear and we really care for each other, then about 6.30am my alarm went off and I woke up, in the dream the person is a boy and the wierd thing abut this dream is that I have never set my eyes on him before in my life but i remembered vividly what he looks like and he's very cute though, so in the afternoon I was window shopping at the mall and right in front of bay my eyes caught the person I saw exactly in my dream, my heart sunk and started racing because i was shocked and scared and he was also staring too, you know when you stare at someone on road you have to look away with quickness but we stared for seconds and because i was confused I started to walk away and he cauht up with me and asked if we've met before I said no, in my head all I wanted to do is start running and as I was walking away he gently hold my left arm and then let go again but i stormed off, and now i've been praying and pleading blood of jesus because I don't know what happened, so whats going on has anyone had wierd dream before, what is it if you don't mind
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by MrCrackles(m): 1:37am On Nov 28, 2008
No need to worry it is not weird

I had a dream about me and you today BT.W grin
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by chika98: 1:39am On Nov 28, 2008
* singing keyshia cole's heaven sent*   grin

which one are you in the foto?
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by smurf(f): 1:39am On Nov 28, 2008
WHITEROSES, whats up, I dey find u since, no worry them guys go soon full your thread, keep on rocking jare babes, nothing do u, sorry I can't contribute positively sha, but be rest assured help is on the way, much love girl, PS, when  I grow up I want to be just like u,  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by smurf(f): 1:39am On Nov 28, 2008
MrCrackles:

No need to worry it is not weird

I had a dream about me and you today BT.W grin

Oya positive contributions oo, grin grin grin
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by LadyT(f): 1:40am On Nov 28, 2008
Are you serious?

And you didnt even talk to him?
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by Sauron1: 1:41am On Nov 28, 2008
whiteroses:

I had a dream its about me and someone playing and we were best of friends we held hands and everything was going smoothly and it felt as if i've known this person since I was born and felt so comfortable and cared for and we would sometimes play and sometimes chill and and later we went to our friends house and played but its not a love dream or something we were just very close intimate friend in that dream and it was real and clear and we really care for each other, then about 6.30am my alarm went off and I woke up, in the dream the person is a boy and the wierd thing abut this dream is that I have never set my eyes on him before in my life but i remembered vividly what he looks like and he's very cute though, so in the afternoon I was window shopping at the mall and right in front of bay my eyes caught the person I saw exactly in my dream, my heart sunk and started racing because i was shocked and scared and he was also staring too, you know when you stare at someone on road you have to look away with quickness but we stared for seconds and because i was confused I started to walk away and he cauht up with me and asked if we've met before I said no, in my head all I wanted to do is start running and as I was walking away he gently hold my left arm and then let go again but i stormed off, and now i've been praying and pleading blood of jesus because I don't know what happened, so whats going on has anyone had wierd dream before, what is it if you don't mind

Describe the dude u saw, please!!!
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by HRhotness(f): 1:42am On Nov 28, 2008
@ smurf

u just made me wet my pants with laughter. . .

u had to go look for her LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by MrCrackles(m): 1:42am On Nov 28, 2008
Nah i think it was me she saw in the dream! grin
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by smurf(f): 1:43am On Nov 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

@ smurf

u just made me wet my pants with laughter. . .

u had to go look for her LMAO grin grin grin

Ah ma sis na so e be o, I hail!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by DavidDylan(m): 1:43am On Nov 28, 2008
no cause for alarm . . .

You'll either meet him again and this time stay and at least listen to what he has to say or you'll go on and meet someone else.
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by Nobody: 1:43am On Nov 28, 2008
smurf:

WHITEROSES, whats up, I dey find u since, no worry them guys go soon full your thread, keep on rocking jare babes, nothing do u, sorry I can contribute positively sha, but be rest assured help is on the way, much love girl, PS, when I grow up I want to be just like u, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lmao!!

@post
That's your knight in charming armor, my dear wink

I once had a dream about my knight. . . .days later, I saw him playing for the Miami Heats kiss kiss

Koby Bryant, hot!!
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by tope2000(f): 1:44am On Nov 28, 2008
hmmmmmmm undecided
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by DavidDylan(m): 1:44am On Nov 28, 2008
smurf:

WHITEROSES, whats up, I dey find u since, no worry them guys go soon full your thread, keep on rocking jare babes, nothing do u, sorry I can contribute positively sha, but be rest assured help is on the way, much love girl, PS, when  I grow up I want to be just like u,  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Too late . . .  grin
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by chika98: 1:45am On Nov 28, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

lmao!!

@post
That's your knight in charming armor, my dear wink

I once had a dream about my knight. . . .days later, I saw him playing for the Miami Heats kiss kiss

Koby Bryant, hot!!

U wish! tongue

Una dey here dey laff the chic and God has sent her . . her very own man grin

Mehn I'm stuffed undecided
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by HRhotness(f): 1:45am On Nov 28, 2008
So whiteroses. . .

wld u describe him as hot. . . i mean sexy hot?  tongue
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by smurf(f): 1:46am On Nov 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

So whiteroses. . .

would u describe him as hot. . . i mean sexy hot? tongue

Was going to ask the same exact question erm, egbo, was he? grin grin grin grin
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

So whiteroses. . .

would u describe him as hot. . . i mean sexy hot? tongue
Abeg, plz help me ask her to describe him o.
Is he Nigerian? if yes, nevermind. I have an idea of how he looks then tongue

chika98:

U wish! tongue

Una dey here dey laff the chic and God has sent her . . her very own man grin

Mehn I'm stuffed undecided
Wish ke?

I'm not laughing, am serious o. All in good times, I say!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by chika98: 1:50am On Nov 28, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Abeg, plz help me ask her to describe him o.
Is he Nigerian? if yes, nevermind. I have an idea of how he looks then tongue
Wish ke?

I'm not laughing, am serious o. All in good times, I say!

Happy Thanksgiving!

[size=5pt]Thanks you don malud ya turkey abi una never chop?Same to you dear[/size]

Good things come to those who wait. A patient dog eats the fattest bone
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by smurf(f): 2:00am On Nov 28, 2008
DavidDylan:

Too late . . . grin

Ahh no way I'm still young and ma hormones are still kicking in, at this rate I might be hitting "DD" soon, grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by chika98: 2:02am On Nov 28, 2008
smurf:

Ahh no way I'm still young and ma hormones are still kicking in, at this rate I might be hitting "DD" soon, grin grin grin shocked shocked

I wont hold my breathe if i were you grin
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by chamotex(m): 2:02am On Nov 28, 2008
I think the guy is Brash . . . . he told me about this weird dream he had about a lady with big bazookas . . .

figure it out grin
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by chamotex(m): 2:03am On Nov 28, 2008
smurf:

Exactly the way I like it cheesy
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by HRhotness(f): 2:04am On Nov 28, 2008
@ whiteroses

see as u use ur cousin cleavage derial my thread. . . dem don lock am now and i cant find a solution to my friends troubles  tongue
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by smurf(f): 2:04am On Nov 28, 2008
chamotex:

Exactly the way I like it cheesy

More cushion for u jare baby on those long cold nights, abeg who no like better thing,  kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by smurf(f): 2:05am On Nov 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

@ whiteroses

see as u use ur cousin cleavage derial my thread. . . them don lock am now and i can't find a solution to my friends troubles tongue

Ahhh, I talk am o, soory HR grin grin grin grin
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by DavidDylan(m): 2:06am On Nov 28, 2008
sorry smurf, you've claimed your spot back. No.4 on the ECC list.
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by whiteroses(f): 2:07am On Nov 28, 2008
@smurf thaks for making me feel god about myself
@HR.hotness  he's hot but that time I thought he was wierd, a ittle fair as well
@ Lady T, I couldn't say two words i was shocked for reals there was no sense in my head that time if i talk i'll mess up
dats me beside my busty cousin
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by MrCrackles(m): 2:07am On Nov 28, 2008
chamotex:

I think the guy is Brash . . . . he told me about this weird dream he had about a lady with big bazookas . . .

figure it out grin

I am the one! grin
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 28, 2008
chika98:

[size=5pt]Thanks you don malud ya turkey abi una never chop?Same to you dear[/size]

Good things come to those who wait. A patient dog eats the fattest bone
Lol! Yea, turkey no finish o. This people said we should go out and eat. . . .My turkey is still in the oven. Dnt ask me why lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by tope2000(f): 2:09am On Nov 28, 2008
MrCrackles:

I am the one! grin

The babe already said she the other girl not the one with boobs, una no dey read
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by HRhotness(f): 2:10am On Nov 28, 2008
smurf:

Ahhh, I talk am o, soory HR grin grin grin grin

thats ok babes  wink

ehen, back to this dream guy. . .  hav we decided who he is yet and who gets him? if he is yummy i am interested oh, i need a new love slave  wink

(1) (2) (3) (4)

How D'u Like Your Gal/guy, Fat Or Thin? What Other Description(s)? / Love Wa Tintin: Two Yoruba Girls Stab Each Other Because Of A Man / Every black Man's Problem With Black Women;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.