Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Wierdest Thing Happened Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wierdest Thing Happened Today (2884 Views)

Has This Awkward Thing Happened To You Before? / . / What do u do if you thing happened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by smurf(f): 2:10am On Nov 28, 2008
DavidDylan:

sorry smurf, you've claimed your spot back. No.4 on the ECC list.

Thanks jare, much appreciation for that,  cool

@ WHITEROSES

And I have a big bro, graduating from med school next year, I know he will take care of "all" of u, let me know in u are intrested sha, we really appreciate good genes in ma family,  grin grin grin
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by HRhotness(f): 2:11am On Nov 28, 2008
David what is ECC? undecided
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by chika98: 2:12am On Nov 28, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Lol! Yea, turkey no finish o. This people said we should  go out and eat. . . .My turkey is still in the oven. Dnt ask me why lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hmm this one go be late dinner then.

HR.hotness:

thats ok babes  wink

ehen, back to this dream guy. . .  hav we decided who he is yet and who gets him? if he is yummy i am interested oh, i need a new love slave  wink

Ah ah. . I though you had one just that he doesn't know. Which kain teacher you be sef?? Na so we go learn the tricks??
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by sillyboy(m): 2:13am On Nov 28, 2008
@ topic.

Dreams do really come true. About 3 years before I gained admission into the universty back in Nigeria then, I had this dream that I was at the rear seat in a Peugeot 504 car along a deserted highway and I was shot at. Fast-fowarding to 3 years later on when I just got to the University (UNAD). . . in my very first year, myself and 3 other friends were given a task to bring some stuff to Ado-Ekiti all the way from Benin.

We left in a Peugeot 504 car and it was blue. While coming back from Benin and carrying the "stuff" in the trunk, we were waved to stop at Owo junction, but we heed not. . . .the military guys just corked their rifles and were about to shoot at us, before their commander stopped them.

My mind jumped because it was the same car, the same route and I was sitted at the same spot i was in the dream 3 years earlier. . .the only difference was that I wasnt short in real life.

Dreams do come true at times.
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by whiteroses(f): 2:14am On Nov 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

@ whiteroses

see as u use ur cousin cleavage derial my thread. . . them don lock am now and i can't find a solution to my friends troubles  tongue

no worries girlfriend i'll change the picture now, even me i hate that picture she gets the attention lol

@tope2000, thank you o, mrcrackles is such a joker
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by HRhotness(f): 2:14am On Nov 28, 2008
chika98:

Ah ah. . I though you had one just that he doesn't know. Which kain teacher you be sef?? Na so we go learn the tricks??

calm down. . .

a love slave is meant to clean out the pipes, keep everything in tip top shape. . . the other guy is being groomed for the real thing. . . i dig?  wink
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by chika98: 2:15am On Nov 28, 2008
sillyboy:

@ topic.

Dreams do really come true. About 3 years before I gained admission into the universty back in Nigeria then, I had this dream that I was at the rear seat in a Peugeot 504 car along a deserted highway and I was shot at. Fast-fowarding to 3 years later on when I just got to the University (UNAD). . . in my very first year, myself and 3 other friends were given a task to bring some stuff to Ado-Ekiti all the way from Benin.

We left in a Peugeot 504 car and it was blue. While coming back from Benin and carrying the "stuff" in the trunk, we were waved to stop at Owo junction, but we heed not. . . .the military guys just corked their rifles and were about to shoot at us, before their commander stopped them.

My mind jumped because it was the same car, the same route and I was sitted at the same spot i was in the dream 3 years earlierthe only difference was that I wasnt short in real life.

Dreams do come true at times.

Hmmmm.

HR.hotness:

calm down. . .

a love slave is meant to clean out the pipes, keep everything in tip top shape. . . the other guy is being groomed for the real thing. . . i dig?  wink

I dey dig ya well well grin
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by DavidDylan(m): 2:15am On Nov 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

David what is ECC? undecided

Enchanting cleavage club. Wanna join? Membership is exclusive and graded.

whiteroses:

no worries girlfriend i'll change the picture now, even me i hate that picture she gets the attention lol

i sincerely feel your pain.
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by DavidDylan(m): 2:16am On Nov 28, 2008
errm whiteroses . . . introduce your cousin to us o.
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by chika98: 2:17am On Nov 28, 2008
DavidDylan:

Enchanting cleavage club. want to join? Membership is exclusive and graded.

Smart thing to do is not to include the babe. grin
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by DavidDylan(m): 2:19am On Nov 28, 2008
chika98:

Smart thing to do is not to include the babe. grin

or kept quiet and allowed us to continue believing she was the main attraction in that picture. grin
No one would have known the diff.
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by HRhotness(f): 2:19am On Nov 28, 2008
DavidDylan:

Enchanting cleavage club. want to join? Membership is exclusive and graded.

How can u be askin me that kind of question sef? i shd be president angry tongue tongue

and how can u feel her pain? u get cleavage ni? tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by chika98: 2:20am On Nov 28, 2008
DavidDylan:

or kept quiet and allowed us to continue believing she was the main attraction in that picture. grin

That is even the best thing sef. I can see why she gets all the attention though. grin
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by whiteroses(f): 2:22am On Nov 28, 2008
@sillyboy wow that's just exact
@smurf you fit talk, you look hot in your picture I wouldn't mind if I look that preety newaiz thanks though
@davidylan she's not on nairaland she's deola, changing the picture though
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by HRhotness(f): 2:22am On Nov 28, 2008
DavidDylan:

but she will and it wont make her feel good becos she'll knw that all d adoration wldnt be hers really?
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by smurf(f): 2:22am On Nov 28, 2008
@Whiteroses

Its all in good fun dearie,  kiss
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by Sauron1: 2:23am On Nov 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

How can u be askin me that kind of question sef? i should be president angry tongue tongue

Are u serious??
You are boobylicious?? Can u support this with a picshurr??
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by chika98: 2:24am On Nov 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

but she will and it wont make her feel good because she'll knw that all d adoration wldnt be hers really?

buhha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I hear you

whiteroses:

@sillyboy wow that's just exact
@smurf you fit talk, you look hot in your picture I wouldn't mind if I look that preety newaiz thanks though
@davidylan she's not on nairaland she's deola, changing the picture though

Hey . . don't tok like that . . how many of us here are beautiful kwanu? U are pretty in the eyes of the Lord jare.
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by MrCrackles(m): 2:25am On Nov 28, 2008
David dont waste your time
Whiteroses has given me the pin code
And a date is getting scheduled for the weekend right now

Whiteroses, it was me you saw in the dream but i had to come through you to get across to Deola grin

Thanks a lot

David sorry boss, i got this! grin
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by whiteroses(f): 2:25am On Nov 28, 2008
chika98:

That is even the best thing sef. I can see why she gets all the attention though. grin

sharrap i know what you mean lol but will change it now and case closed
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by HRhotness(f): 2:26am On Nov 28, 2008
whiteroses,
be sure to post a cleavagey one tho  tongue
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by chika98: 2:28am On Nov 28, 2008
whiteroses:

sharrap i know what you mean lol but will change it now and case closed

Na me you dey curse? angry Wetin I do you? U sey I no dey like to find trouble
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by HRhotness(f): 2:28am On Nov 28, 2008
~Sauron~:

Are u serious??
You are boobylicious?? Can u support this with a picshurr??

why do u keep chasing me around for pics ehn? david has seen my credentials so ask him wink tongue

Brash

make up ur mind who u want and stop whoring  angry
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by gangstaBOY(m): 2:30am On Nov 28, 2008
Sorry Poster, your story is too long for me to read. undecided
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by chika98: 2:31am On Nov 28, 2008
gangstaBOY:

Hmmm gangstar boy is looking kinda fly wink
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by gangstaBOY(m): 2:32am On Nov 28, 2008
Thanks for the compliment. Some pest on the otha side called me a praying mantis. undecided
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by smurf(f): 2:32am On Nov 28, 2008
gangstaBOY:

LOLZ, me sef no read am, seems like an ODE to her dream boo,  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by HRhotness(f): 2:33am On Nov 28, 2008
chika i think YOU need a love slave tongue
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by chika98: 2:34am On Nov 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

chika i think YOU need a love slave tongue

Ya think so? wink

gangstaBOY:

Thanks for the compliment. Some pest on the otha side called me a praying mantis. undecided

well are you? I don't roll with praying mantises and grasshoppers oo
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by gangstaBOY(m): 2:34am On Nov 28, 2008
smurf:

LOLZ, me sef no read am, seems like an ODE to her dream boo,  grin grin grin grin grin

Yeah exactly. So now Ill just leave the reading to those whom loves to read.  smiley
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by gangstaBOY(m): 2:35am On Nov 28, 2008
chika98:

well are you? I don't roll with praying mantises and grasshoppers oo

Well it all depends on you baby. If you think Im fly than I am if you think Im a praying mantis, Hmm. . . Ill accept that too
Re: Wierdest Thing Happened Today by smurf(f): 2:36am On Nov 28, 2008
gangstaBOY:

Yeah exactly. So now Ill just leave the reading to those whom loves to read.  smiley

LOLZ, cos me I no go school, so I no fit for wahala,  grin shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Why Are Women With Kids Frowned Upon! / Love Wa Tintin: Two Yoruba Girls Stab Each Other Because Of A Man / Expose Romance Scams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.