Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note (70213 Views)

Jonathan Refutes MURIC's Allegation Of Jewish Symbol On N100 Note / Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / New N100 Note. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by jamst(m): 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
drestoneokuta:
This group should focus its energy on the condemnation of boko-haram rather than this frivolous issue, people haven't died as a result of this allegations.
god go punish you and those that liked ur rubbish post
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by omenka(m): 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
homesteady:
Where is Marylin Ogar and her SSS people when you need them the most!
this man should be arrested for inciting violence with false senseless news!

if I were the VC of his school, I'll sack him immediately!
Shameless stuppid idioticc man!

Omenka or wetin be your name sef undecided untorr tongue tongue grin I'm sure you have received the bashing of your life on this thread gringrin
this is just an eye opener on how you are, you don't have knowledge of anything you are saying. You are just an empty drum who collects garbage and throws it out without processing it!
"Ntorr"?? "Bashing of my life"?? Are you kidding me I've been on this board long enough and have seen even worse and have grown a very thick skin for such!! It is only typical for nairalanders such as yourself to throw feeble jabs when someone strikes a raw nerve with an indisputable truth!! Hell, you are damn delusional. Were you expecting me to respond to every one of those useless rants This is really funny honestly. cheesy

If you wanna see "bashing" let me know let me point you to a thread. Honestly, you'd be grateful for it. That thread will make your evening!! cheesy
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by liongirl: 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by homesteady(m): 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
omenka:
"Ntorr"?? "Bashing of my life"?? Are you kidding me I've been on this board long enough and have seen even worse and have grown a very thick skin for such!! It is only typical for nairalanders such as yourself to throw feeble jabs when someone strikes a raw nerve with an indisputable truth!! Hell, you are damn delusional. Were you expecting me to respond to every one of those useless rants This is really funny honestly. cheesy

If you wanna see "bashing" let me know let me point you to a thread. Honestly, you'd be grateful for it. That thread will make your evening!! cheesy

So you are still here? I thought you would have gone to meet that silly prof so that you both will tender an apology to Nigerians for trying to incite violence with false news!
All what you said about GEJ creating a religious divide, you were actually talking of yourself and the prof! using false news to create a religious divide! do you know what would have happened if this news came out on Friday around mosque time?
now you both are making Muslims fell they are been cheated! isn't this the same thing you are accusing GEJ off?

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by erico2k2(m): 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
[quote author=omoiseselagba post=28314179][/quote]
GO and read about Samuel Ajayi Crowder,then come back,.Im from that Region and I know my history very well, you just based your opinion on assumption,I can give you loads of reference on the net without name calling.No need for you to shout just improve your argument.
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Jedix(m): 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by HASSANAASIA(f): 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
siraj1402:
http://tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/22360-muslim-body-alleges-jewish-symbol-on-new-n100-note

Pls no bring wahala for christian o wch I know d Jewish are not christian...just remove everything must there be a symbol haba we have enough problems to deal with
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by omenka(m): 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
homesteady:

So you are still here? I thought you would have gone to meet that silly prof so that you both will tender an apology to Nigerians for trying to incite violence with false news!
All what you said about GEJ creating a religious divide, you were actually talking of yourself and the prof! using false news to create a religious divide! do you know what would have happened if this news came out on Friday around mosque time?
now you both are making Muslims fell they are been cheated! isn't this the same thing you are accusing GEJ off?
Oh Lord. There I was thinking somebody's worth my attention....

#YSFP.
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by kepal99(m): 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
Idrismusty97:
You are worst than stūpid. Did you go through the previous thread on Ajami? Did you see the topic on frontpage before it was finally changed? I think we know the people giving religious colouration to this frivolous issue.
. U really need not display ur stupidity here all in the name of making people belief ur selfish comment. If U dnt av anythn to say just keep quiet and observe. #brainwashedNitwit
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by lyricalz: 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
is nigeria an islamic nation? is d official language arabic? i dnt knw why these muslim reason sumtyms, no wonder they are all half or full terorrists. Indeed its a religion dat promotes backwardness n uncivilization.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by kmariko: 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
Oga Jonathan, Nigeria is neither a Muslim nor a Christian nation please kindly remove any symbol that will be perceived as such and replace it authentic BLACK AFRICAN SYMBOL.

Quell these stupid religious fights and go Native Africa of which everyone understands

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Uniqueempress(f): 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
omenka:
Can we all see the depth of division and religious cynicism Jonathan has entrenched in this country??

Jonathan has caused such huge trauma to the
Nigerian psyche its gonna take eons to heal!!
These were things that pre-date this
administration but were totally inconsequential
in the scheme of things. In all honesty, I NEVER NOTICED these Arabic inscriptions on the notes until people started talking about them. The gist took its root from Jonathanians' unfounded allegation of a sinister plot to "islamise" the country, a rhetoric aimed at mopping up support from Christian voters and increase their scepticism towards any non-christian contender for president.

We've had leaders of both faiths before
Jonathan, NO ONE ever talked about things like
these, now, they've become the only things
talked about simply because we landed
ourselves a president too naiive to understand
that politics and religion are two volatile
elements that shouldn't be mixed!!

Jonathan came in and has done every single
thing infuse into every Nigerian the
consciousness of the difference between a
Northerner and a Southerner, a Christian
and a Muslim, an Igbo man and a Hausa or
Yoruba man!!

He has NEVER DONE ANYTHING
to make Nigerians see the ties that bind them!!

This is Jonathan's LEGACY!!

Woe unto anyone who supports the continuation of such glaring disaster!!
..sorry sir, but was he the one that drew the design for the #100 note?
omenka:
Can we all see the depth of division and religious cynicism Jonathan has entrenched in this country??

Jonathan has caused such huge trauma to the
Nigerian psyche its gonna take eons to heal!!
These were things that pre-date this
administration but were totally inconsequential
in the scheme of things. In all honesty, I NEVER NOTICED these Arabic inscriptions on the notes until people started talking about them. The gist took its root from Jonathanians' unfounded allegation of a sinister plot to "islamise" the country, a rhetoric aimed at mopping up support from Christian voters and increase their scepticism towards any non-christian contender for president.

We've had leaders of both faiths before
Jonathan, NO ONE ever talked about things like
these, now, they've become the only things
talked about simply because we landed
ourselves a president too naiive to understand
that politics and religion are two volatile
elements that shouldn't be mixed!!

Jonathan came in and has done every single
thing infuse into every Nigerian the
consciousness of the difference between a
Northerner and a Southerner, a Christian
and a Muslim, an Igbo man and a Hausa or
Yoruba man!!

He has NEVER DONE ANYTHING
to make Nigerians see the ties that bind them!!

This is Jonathan's LEGACY!!

Woe unto anyone who supports the continuation of such glaring disaster!!
..sorry sir, but was he the one that drew the design for the #100 note?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
[quote author=wazoboy post=28298418]That symbol on the note is an arewa symbol, as shown below, its just that some part of it is faded! I think that muslim prof is a nimcompoop![/quoted]

Why are u so daft
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by siraj1402(m): 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
liongirl:
Shut up fool by the way who open door for u.
Must you always steps on your brain?If not you would have seen that the source is a daily papers and not my room address.
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
omenka:
You wrote all these without a single reference to the crux of the matter in that post. Let me call you back; what about the portion of your penultimate post I highlighted and what I said regarding it (which is the salient point in my comment). That is what I was expecting you to address.
igbo, yoruba and hausa are the major cultures dat make up the Nigerian State hence the inclusion they get, that not diminishing the relevance of others. aside the minor tribes not being mentioned in our currency they are well noted in other spheres of our national life. My point remains dat Arabic has nothing to do with Nigeria, it's not our language neither is Nigeria an Arab state. It should be expunged in total. The word God can be written as Allah rather than this " الله".
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by nd07(m): 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
can't wait to vote U out, 2015 pls come nah

U r just one man, millions r out there clamoring 4 his coming back
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by drestoneokuta(m): 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
jamst:

god go punish you and those that liked ur rubbish post
ur god cannot punish us.
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by favouryemmy: 10:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
The star of David has 6 edges not 8. So that star on the naira note is not a Jewish symbol. Q. E. D.

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by nd07(m): 10:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
I salute d courage of our great president. All ds noise about Jewish symbol r just arrant nonsense. when Arabic sign was there nobody talked, why must arabic sign be on our currency while we dn't speak it. d northerners also owe us explanation 4 dt bcs they started it. we like d Jewish symbol bcs it is d graveyard of islamic terror in ds nation. GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by fombadi: 10:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by fombadi: 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by afrika(f): 11:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
Islam.... Education would only make u guys realise your faith bettwe
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Nafizzey(m): 12:00am On Nov 25, 2014
BackDatAssUp:
May God punish all these worshippers of Lilith the rock demon of Arabia.

For years we have had that Mohammed d1k scribble all over our currency.

God punish Mohammed the schizoid r@pist armed robber.

Do you know why Muslim men bend down and p1ss and then wash their abuna?

It is becos mohammed suffered and later died of chronic gonorrhea.

Apparently, he could not bear the pain of standing and p1ssing and the ritual of washing his d1k as examplified by his useless dumb followers down the line was to wash off the puss.

You don't believe me? Then ask why Muslims in the absence of water are required to do like their fake diseased mad prophet and use a wooden stick to rub their penile head. Obviously this was to scrape off any residual pus discharge.

Useless religion by a theiving fake prophet from the most useless people ever to grace the earth.
Phuck Mohammed
Phuck allah shaitan
And Phuck all useless Arabs and their slave ab0kis
Bros, This absolutely ludicrous and uncalled for please recant your statement .
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Ali01: 12:23am On Nov 25, 2014
lyricalz:
is nigeria an islamic nation? is d official language arabic? i dnt knw why these muslim reason sumtyms, no wonder they are all half or full terorrists. Indeed its a religion dat promotes backwardness n uncivilization.
hey bros pls mind ur language!!! There lot of ways to be against some people but nt direct insult... I hope u get me?
Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by chiedu7: 1:13am On Nov 25, 2014
[size=14pt]MOSLEMS MAKE ME LAUGH, MOSQUES USE THE JEWISH STAR BELOW[/size]

[img]http://2.bp..com/_w9F7eprKYBw/S6Q5DIBjGnI/AAAAAAAAAh4/D6HWhHjaUhY/s1600/humayun-blog04.jpg[/img]

THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO SHOWS THAT ALL RELIGIONS USE THE 6 POINTED STAR PLUS ISLAM TOO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhMw82DVNMU

THIS BLOG SHOWS THE STAR BEING USED ON A MOSQUE, SCROLL TO THE ISLAMIC SECTION

http://vikramjits./2014/07/03/gods-hexagram/

ITS USED IN ISLAM SEE

http://thetuquesouq..co.uk/2010/03/on-hexagram-six-pointed-star-of.html
[size=14pt]

BELOW IS A MOSQUE WITH THE STAR
[/size]

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by 1respect: 1:31am On Nov 25, 2014
what an asinine thing to ask, foolish pple without head. so thats y they are complaining, hm. do we complain abt the arabic on our currency? or is nigeria a muslim country? they should go to hell for all i care mchwe nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by Geeman74(m): 2:35am On Nov 25, 2014
idealsico:
Hypocrites! You see why I hate double standard. When the arabic inscriptions were criminally inserted into our currency they saw nothing wrong, even though Nigeria is multi-religious. Only one note and they are complaining. My humble suggestion: DELETE BOTH ARABIC AND JEWISH INSCRIPTIONS ON OUR CURRENCIES. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.
Does the inscription put money in Nigerians pocket? You guys are hypocrites. Nobody is complaining about arabic all this years and we dont care about this all we want is peace.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by usermane(m): 5:15am On Nov 25, 2014
So even MURIC is ignorant enough to take Arabic as part of Islam. Sometimes, i can't help but note how after 14 centuries, Muslims are still very ignorant of their religion. What has Arabic writing got to do with Islam? Knowing fully well that Arabic existed before Islam and throughout the Qur'an, God never credited Arabic over other language. In fact the only reason the Qur'an was revealed in Arabic is because the Prophet 's mother tongue is Arabic. In Islam, it is expected to believe in other Scriptures like Gospel which weren't revealed in Arabic. Why then does a body representing Muslims in Nigeria cry over the elimination of the writing; "100 Naira" in Arabic from the banknote?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by vanndubi: 5:38am On Nov 25, 2014
siraj1402:
jewish symbol- star of David

Star of David comprises of an inverted triangle superimposed on an upstanding triangle. The symbol of the new naira comprises of two rectangles not two triangles. What we have on the naira can not even be called a star

Now I see why ppl fail simple spatial test. Just in case you don't know, triangles have 3 sides while rectangles have 4 sides.

Why use ur ignorance to generate a debate like this (12 pages and counting) why?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note by oba2flex(m): 6:42am On Nov 25, 2014
BackDatAssUp:
May God punish all these worshippers of Lilith the rock demon of Arabia.

For years we have had that Mohammed d1k scribble all over our currency.

God punish Mohammed the schizoid r@pist armed robber.

Do you know why Muslim men bend down and p1ss and then wash their abuna?

It is becos mohammed suffered and later died of chronic gonorrhea.

Apparently, he could not bear the pain of standing and p1ssing and the ritual of washing his d1k as examplified by his useless dumb followers down the line was to wash off the puss.

You don't believe me? Then ask why Muslims in the absence of water are required to do like their fake diseased mad prophet and use a wooden stick to rub their penile head. Obviously this was to scrape off any residual pus discharge.

Useless religion by a theiving fake prophet from the most useless people ever to grace the earth.
Phuck Mohammed
Phuck allah shaitan
And Phuck all useless Arabs and their slave ab0kis
Thank u very much.Now go back to ur cage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! / Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market / "Is That A Snake On Your Hand Temi?": Femi Otedola Asks Daughter On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.