Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Looking To Open Wholesale Beer Distribution. Need Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking To Open Wholesale Beer Distribution. Need Help (2957 Views)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open / Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking To Open Wholesale Beer Distribution. Need Help by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 24, 2014
Please a family member is about to invest in wholesale beer distribution in lagos. He needs ideas about how to go about gettin empty bottles and crates so as to start immediately. He's lookin at about 500 empties for a start.
Please does anyone have any idea how he can go abt this? Maybe a worker in guiness or nigerian brewery.
Thanks.
Re: Looking To Open Wholesale Beer Distribution. Need Help by awhales(f): 5:28am On Nov 26, 2014
He should visit any major distribution outlet in his place of residence and ask for the sales rep. I will recommend Nigeria breweries sha... goodluck and all the best
Re: Looking To Open Wholesale Beer Distribution. Need Help by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 26, 2014
awhales:
He should visit any major distribution outlet in his place of residence and ask for the sales rep. I will recommend Nigeria breweries sha... goodluck and all the best
Ok. Tanx
Re: Looking To Open Wholesale Beer Distribution. Need Help by godsgracealways: 10:44am On Dec 01, 2014
He should go to their company..he will surely gut the full details he needs to start..
Re: Looking To Open Wholesale Beer Distribution. Need Help by shoein(m): 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
veegirl:
Please a family member is about to invest in wholesale beer distribution in lagos. He needs ideas about how to go about gettin empty bottles and crates so as to start immediately. He's lookin at about 500 empties for a start.
Please does anyone have any idea how he can go abt this? Maybe a worker in guiness or nigerian brewery.
Thanks.

pls...send me an email to discuss the project..im in the US..but im venturing into this wholesale beer area..Thanks.
Re: Looking To Open Wholesale Beer Distribution. Need Help by lanre80(m): 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
awhales:

Good response. Need to know why you are recommending Nigeria Breweries or it's preference to Guinness.

(1) (Reply)

10 Apps You Probably Didn’t Know Can Earn You Extra Money / Do I Go For A Keke Or Mini Bus? Advice Needed / The 'Business' Idea Behind MTN Beta Talk (try This!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.