Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother (50605 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together / Fans Attack Afrocandy For Insulting Stephanie Okereke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by dmostcheerful(f): 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
i love her approach to this saga. the brother deserved what he got from her. rape is rape irrespective of the rapee or or raper sad .
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Judolisco(m): 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
here in france its nothing

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by hayoakins(m): 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
Use scope advertise your upcoming movie jare, undecided It is called marketing strategy grin

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by hebex12(m): 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
k
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by delman88(m): 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
although what the man did was criminal,

But wetin d babe find go there......... na wetin she wan chop choke am

7 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by manny4life(m): 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
Bridgetown:
This her brother in question has he been charged and convicted as a rapist? This woman is just dumb. I heard the guy is her half brother. Polygamous family with e wahala.

Did you bother to read the article at all? Please take a moment to read and deduct from what you read so as not to make a fool of yourself...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by sunnydayasaba(m): 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
If truly this guy actually raped the girl, Then he needs to be JAILED for life, I can't imagine how he will enjoy d act seeing his victim crying and begging him. So evil of him

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by terrymason(m): 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
Moderator thanks for modifying my post and bringing it to front page.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by manny4life(m): 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
tpia6:

but she was not raped, was she?

For all those asking "Was she raped", If truly she was raped"... See excerpt

Before I knew what was happening, he started beating me, forcing to have his way. As if that was not enough, he called in seven guards in the compound who assisted him and tied me down. He thereafter, went into his kitchen and brought out a knife, threatening to kill me if I resisted. [size=16pt]He took me to one of the rooms where he brought out a condom and raped me. [/size]
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by 9jatriot(m): 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
jauntty:
Saw this on vanguard. Good for her. But whats up with guys and rape ? There are gals everywhere

The matter tire me.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by tpia6: 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
manny4life:

Did you bother to read the article at all? Please take a moment to read and deduct from what you read so as not to make a fool of yourself...

Before I knew what was happening, he started beating me, forcing to have his way. As if that was not enough, he called in seven guards in the compound who assisted him and tied me down. He thereafter, went into his kitchen and brought out a knife, threatening to kill me if I resisted. He took me to one of the rooms where he brought out a condom and raped me.

Crime Guard gathered that when the 23 year-old lady was untied, she went violent and started shattering every property she could lay her hands on. In the process, one of the objects she allegedly threw out of the window, landed on a vehicle belonging to one of the tenants, smashing its windscreen. That attracted neighbours.

shouldn't be too hard to locate the seven guards, but what about the damaged property, who pays for that?
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
tpia6:

but she was not raped, was she?

I never said she was, but she is against the act, not even being sentimental that it has to do with her brother.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hmmm,see book spacing everywere.
I know those france saga will come and take over.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by tpia6: 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
manny4life:

For all those asking "Was she raped", If truly she was raped"... See excerpt

the person i quoted was commending stephanie okereke for speaking out.

you and i are not on the same page, so dont misquote me.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by manny4life(m): 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
tpia6:

shouldn't be too hard to locate the seven guards, but what about the damaged property, who pays for that?

How do you mean who pays for that? Like seriously? The one who raped her will pay for the property..

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by tpia6: 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
kennygee:

I never said she was, but she is against the act, not even being sentimental that it has to do with her brother.

did she conduct her own investigation before throwing her brother under the bus (whether brother or half brother).

And could she not have worded her statement more carefully without indicting anybody?

this looks too much like the adebayour saga. Polygamous families should learn to stop involving the world in their personal family troubles, I've already said polygamy is the quickest and most effective method of population control.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by tpia6: 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
manny4life:

How do you mean who pays for that? Like seriously? The one who raped her will pay for the property..

are you the one who raped her?
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Osama10(m): 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
sad
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by kendrick93(m): 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
sad. but seriously dis girl led dis guy on.. u are not feeling fine but u still went out to eat with him. smh

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by manny4life(m): 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
tpia6:

the person i quoted was commending stephanie okereke for speaking out.

you and i are not on the same page, so dont misquote me.

Yes we are... You asked "but she was not raped, was she"? Isn't that a question?

The person you quoted commended her because Stephanie's position on the matter is CLEAR "SHE DOES NOT SUPPORT RAPE, neither did she support her brother". Yet you asked, "was she"? I'm sorry, perhaps I misunderstood, please explain how you mean
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
tpia6:

did she conduct her own investigation before throwing her brother under the bus (whether brother or half brother).

And could she not have worded her statement more carefully without indicting anybody?

this looks too much like the adebayour saga. Polygamous families should learn to stop involving the world in their personal family troubles, I've already said polygamy is the quickest and most effective method of population control.

So what would you have done in her shoes?
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by manny4life(m): 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
tpia6:

are you the one who raped her?

Madam, please stop acting funny. Read the part where she accorded deference to the justice system to decide her brother's fate. You stay in the U.S. and you know how things go down, abeg stop acting ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by roxell120(m): 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
i love dis lady.[url]i love dis lady.[/url]i love dis lady.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by safarigirl(f): 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
To all ladies , please NEVER on any account mistakenly follow ANY man to his house. Not even your coursemate

RAPE can be AVOIDED if you're CAUTIOUS....see, even if you have to trek from ojuelegba to Ikotun, better to trek than to follow him to his house because he 'forgot something' or to 'eat' because once you enter that house and he locks the door na God hand your matter dey

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Deiok(m): 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
The girl should be investigated.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by bright007(f): 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
Who is Stephanie okereke?Is She part of the committee set-up by the man from Otuoke to rig 2015 general election?
who is Daniel okereke? is he related to Daniel in the Bible?

pls someone should respond quickly because a Phd is at stake in my school in france

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by roxell120(m): 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
i love dis lady [url][/url]

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by tpia6: 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
kennygee:

So what would you have done in her shoes?

which part of my statement did you not read before quoting?

what will YOU do when your brother or half brother is accused of rape?
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by maclatunji: 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
Really sad story.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by tpia6: 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
manny4life:

Yes we are... You asked "but she was not raped, was she"? Isn't that a question?

The person you quoted commended her because Stephanie's position on the matter is CLEAR "SHE DOES NOT SUPPORT RAPE, neither did she support her brother". Yet you asked, "was she"? I'm sorry, perhaps I misunderstood, please explain how you mean

speaking out is assumed to be done by the person who has been in an actual situation, not the person who sympathizes with the accuser?

If stephanie's husband is accused of rape, will she make a similar statement?

if something is a family matter, what behooves one person to issue a statement when the man bears the name of the whole family?

Like i said, she can clarify her position and cover her own self without being so specific.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by wheredemdey: 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
Why will a supposedly well to do guy rape a woman??

its 2014 for petes sake..women are so damn cheap to get..most girls even give it free of charge with no strings attached...

i know girls that all they want is come for weekend in a guy's house..enjoy watching his dstv explorer,chop air-conditioner..fcck and cook sef..give her 2k for transport on monday and you have added icing on her cake..

Girls that will not disturb you and will behave themselves when your main chic or wife calls or comes visiting..all they do is booty calls..and yes they are NYSC members and students..so why will a man rape a woman??

Okay for the liverless guys..last i checked okpo no dey pass 5k...so whats the justification of raping a woman and leaving indelible scares on her physique and heart?..its just sad..this fat f00l should be thrown into jail and savagely raped by is fellow men.

Tufiakwa..

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage In Short Print Dress And Pink Timberland Shoes / Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride / Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.