Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother (50607 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together / Fans Attack Afrocandy For Insulting Stephanie Okereke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by tpia6: 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
According to Arinola, 22, and a student of Univer­sity of Lagos, Akoka, she met Prince Daniel through an online dating site, early last month. “We became friends online and I gave him my number.

name of site?

“On November 6, 2014, he called me that he was in my school compound. I was sick and told him that I was about to head to the pharmacy to get drugs. He volunteered to drive me to the pharmacy. I was impressed and grateful for such a kind gesture. Af­ter buying the drugs, we drove to the fast food and bought food. He asked me to join him to a seat out joint where I can relax and eat the food. I was sur­prised when he drove straight to his house at Mende, Maryland.”

what's the nature of the sickness?

btw, this sounds exactly like the alleged rape case involving a sw monarch. So, do men drive victims straight to their houses to rape them?

I was in pains and knew that since the law will finally release him because of his sta­tus, I needed to destroy anything within reach. It was the neighbours whose car was destroyed that alerted the police at Area F, Ikeja.

so, a neighbour's car was destroyed, who is expected to replace or fix it?

When asked why she destroyed the prop­erty in his house, Prince Daniel said: “She thought I was going to force her to have sex with me. She started destroying everything which is so expensive,” he said specifically referring to his Chandelier lighting hanging in his living room.

still not adding up.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=92109

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
ferdimako:

u check am...woman never gree for u...but folo u reach huz. check am!

bros, i tire oooo. there is more to this than meets the eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by tpia6: 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
My respect to the UNILAG undergraduate for speaking out. I am a victim too but I didn't tell anyone because I was ashamed. Mine happened in 2010 when I was a student of UNILAG. I'd even gone to his house ready to spend the night but after he became verbally abusive and disrespectful I decided to leave but he wouldn't let me. He forced himself on me twice that day with little resistance from me because I saw no use in fighting him off. It was the worst experience of my life and I hope Linda that you follow this case up. This man needs to be locked up. And he's actually Stephanie's older brother, not cousin.

http://www.romancemeetslife.com/2014/11/more-women-speak-out-about-daniel.html?showComment=1416767685848

california "say no" law i guess.

i guess never go to a guy's house unless you are trained in the art of self defence.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by andyanders: 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
Having looked at this man carefully and how well built he looks, I deduce that he is using those ladies for something else beyond having se-x at all cost. How can a man like him force a lady who is sick by having to tie him with robe and forcing to have canal knowledge of her.

He must be into some fetish things hence this action because this guy can afford to have se-x with any lady who can agree with him. He must have been doing this with several ladies and if truly he did this, he should be confined to the prison yard for at least, 25 yrs and when he comes out, he will not have the strength to rape other women.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
michaelbiz:

Hmmm where are the seven guards that will need to hold one single 23 year old for one man to rape? No be 2 guards hold Jack Bauer for 24 ? cheesy Sounds cooked up, don't you think so? Just saying undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin *you just turned me to mumu for office now as i am just laughing and my colleagues are wondering why?*

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
This story is a bit strange to me....
For one the guy appears to be well off and capable of. Getting a girl without use of force so there is no clear motive but stranger thongs have happened so let's stick to the facts.

The most salient fact here is the claim that she was held down by seven guards. Ok firstly I presume these seven guards must have belong to a security outfit who are their primary employers, secondly there are other tenants in the compound.....so it is safe to assume that seven guards not directly employed by this man would show no particular allegiance to him and all things being equal, would be more inclined to help a damsel in distress than to aide her assailant. Then to attract the attentio of seven guards.....how would he do that without alerting tge neighbours too? Since tge neighbours attention is credited with the deliverance of the lady this point is key. Then finally these seven guards ought to have been arrested too? But no mention of that in the story. Finally her reaction to the alleged rape is inconsistent with the circumstances of the case. If they cut her lose and she started throwing things around seven uguards could have easily tied her up then? Just as they allegedly did before.

I'll wager this isansaction gone wrong. And why is that guys face being displayed? What happened to innocent until peroven guilty?

If the rape really did happen then sorry for the girl and let the law take its course.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by touchmeder: 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
Thats a good reply. She has to be seen aligning with women's right in this case. Co incidentally that is the path she has always chosen. If she says otherwise she stands to lose alot. She can always make up with her brother but for now she has spoken well.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Dominionng(m): 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
Bridgetown:
This her brother in question has he been charged and convicted as a rapist? This woman is just dumb. I heard the guy is her half brother. Polygamous family with e wahala.

How come you missed this "..even as I accord deference and patiently wait for the criminal justice system to determine the guilt or innocence of my brother." Or you need a wiper?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by terrymason(m): 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
michaelbiz:

Hmmm where are the seven guards that will need to hold one single 23 year old for one man to rape? No be 2 guards hold Jack Bauer for 24 ? cheesy Sounds cooked up, don't you think so? Just saying undecided
<q>hahahaha!they are coming</q>
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by fairygeh(f): 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
Stu p1d 1diot. He will face the full wrath of the law.Bloody rapist..........But wait o,ladies,its high time we also realized that we should be smart. Why go to a man, a viral man's place in the first place, all dese things "cases of rape "cannot be ruled out in a society where we have monsters parading the streets as human beings.The best way is to be careful and avoid unnecessary association or closeness wit a guy u would nt feel comfy with altogether............................. I am sure this guy might be married sef. Why couldn't she have asked him to drop her off immediately in her hostel rather than following him home.he might have even used her for rituals.Girls,Girls let us be wise.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Ferdinandu(m): 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
I hope she just doesn't rush into conclusion because from the story this look more like a runs girl who has been cheated of the agreed terms after the whole show. How can a Man call the guards in his house to tie u before he will rape? The character of smashing things in the house to the extent of smashing windscreen of car in an unfamiliar environment is that of a Pro Call Girl. An innocent Lady who has been subdued and raped the way she described it in an unfamiliar environment will just be looking for a way of escape at any slightest opportunity not to start smashing things in a house which the owner might be a Serial killer. I'm not supporting rape in any form, just that the story doesn't add up. Justice just have to be done so that an innocent person don't get convicted. Any girl knows that once you shout rape, everybody will be by your side.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by touchmeder: 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
AncientJerk:
This story is a bit strange to me....

The most salient fact here is the claim that she was held down by seven guards. Ok firstly I presume these seven guards must have belong to a security outfit who are their primary employers, secondly there are other tenants in the compound.....so it is safe to assume that seven guards not directly employed by this man would show no particular allegiance to him and all things being equal, would be more inclined to help a damsel in distress than to aide her assailant. Then to attract the attentio of seven guards.....how would he do that without alerting tge neighbours too? Since tge neighbours attention is credited with the deliverance of the lady this point is key. Then finally these seven guards ought to have been arrested too? But no mention of that in the story. Finally her reaction to the alleged rape is inconsistent with the circumstances of the case. If they cut her lose and she started throwing things around seven uguards could have easily tied her up then? Just as they allegedly did before.

In Nigeria we tend to make a lot of excuses for the rapist. We want to punch holes in the story of victims. We are quick to line behind the back of a rapist especially if he is a seemingly big man in the society.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by kaima1984(f): 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
Bridgetown:
This her brother in question has he been charged and convicted as a rapist? This woman is just dumb. I heard the guy is her half brother. Polygamous family with e wahala.
wat makes her a dumb?mtchewww
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by cyberguy72(m): 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
IMMUNO1:
By mere looking at this man, I can deduce that his age mates who are responsible already has two to three kids in their homes. I really wonder what is wrong with some men. I hate to hear that a man raped a lady because that is the peak of irresponsibility. Please, the law should take its full cause. Who knows how many people that has passed through this same trauma in his hands.
I seriously ferls l d girl has been chopping the guys money steady while refusing to submit the congo. Hand touch her that day. There are plenty heartless girls like that everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
Ferdinandu:
I hope she just doesn't rush into conclusion because from the story this look more like a runs girl who has been cheated of the agreed terms after the whole show. How can a Man call the guards in his house to tie u before he will rape? The character of smashing things in the house to the extent of smashing windscreen of car in an unfamiliar environment is that of a Pro Call Girl. An innocent Lady who has been subdued and raped the way she described it in an unfamiliar environment will just be looking for a way of escape at any slightest opportunity not to start smashing things in a house which the owner might be a Serial killer. I'm not supporting rape in any form, just that the story doesn't add up. Justice just have to be done so that an innocent person don't get convicted. Any girl knows that once you shout rape, everybody will be by your side.

you are right

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by MadCow1: 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
I knew that the frontpage Story of Alabi who r-aped a 13yr old would be cancelled out by a Story where the perp was igbo..

No be Nairaland again.. grin

Scores: Yoruba 1 vs. Igbo 1..

grin

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by tpia6: 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
Dominionng:

How come you missed this "..even as I accord deference and patiently wait for the criminal justice system to determine the guilt or innocence of my brother." Or you need a wiper?

did you check the thread title?

"Stephanie Okereke supports lady raped by her brother".
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by tpia6: 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
Ferdinandu:

and where were the guards when she was smashing the neighbours car and everything in the house?

they'd suddenly vanished?

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by thaoriginator: 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
Nawa o for rappers o! Wetin dem dey wrap sef!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
touchmeder:

In Nigeria we tend to make a lot of excuses for the rapist. We want to punch holes in the story of victims. We are quick to line behind the back of a rapist especially if he is a seemingly big man in the society.

Is that wat you people do in Nigeria? Shame on you then. I wouldnt know coz I'm not in Nigeria. Seems like you also jump to conclusions based on one sided testimony in Nigeria too or is that just you?

Justice demands a fair hearing and not a subjective emotive one.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Dominionng(m): 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
tpia6:

did you check the thread title?

"Stephanie Okereke supports lady raped by her brother".

What's your point?

She should take the fall for a lame journalism? You read her write-up up there..
She should have added a title herself?

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by visatex: 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
iamchiddy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin *you just turned me to mumu for office now as i am just laughing and my colleagues are wondering why?*

My dear, I still dey laff ohhhh this Michaelbiz no go kill person cheesy cheesy
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by manny4life(m): 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
tpia6:

when YOU are accused of rape, should your sister throw you under the bus?

So you call her actions as "throwing her under the bus"? I don't see it as that but okay if you insist.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by manny4life(m): 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
tpia6:

and where were the guards when she was smashing the neighbours car and everything in the house?

they'd suddenly vanished?

For all we know, whether there were 7 guards or not, that's not the point. The point is that she claimed she was RAPED.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by zudozz: 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
Unilag girl wey dey sick, from Moremi 2 Pharmacy from Pharmacy to Eatrey from eatry 2 bedroom n handcuffs....If I did nt spend yrs in that school I wld nt ve known how Ir.responsible those girls are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Judek2(m): 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
Thebrightest:
Typing a comment...

How the hell did you get all those likes and shares?
You use juju on Nairaland!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by visatex: 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
manny4life:

For all we know, whether there were 7 guards or not, that's not the point. The point is that she claimed she was RAPED.

Bros I don't agree with you.
Rape is a very easy excuse for a runs girl. Abi u no go university? shocked

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
manny4life:

As of now the point is that she CLAIMED she was raped
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by tpia5: 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
manny4life:

let's assume a girl claims you raped her.

if you did, let the law take its course.

if you didnt, what would you do?

either way, should your sister go to the media and disassociate herself from you immediately?
Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by michaelbiz: 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
iamchiddy:

Lol I no fit just gree like dat na. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Supports Lady Raped By Her Brother by manny4life(m): 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
tpia6:

so getting him help involves her making public pronouncements of his guilt?

Even if he was convicted and jailed, why should she do such?

and yes, when her husband gets accused of the same, i would like to see how she reacts to that.

Let me ask you, did you read the article at all?

I said she may support him i.e. if he wants help. It's up to him. Besides, what's with the pronouncement of his guilt? Where did she comment, albeit rebuking the "wrong doing of RAPE" did she affirmatively accuse her brother of rape?

Huh? If that was the case, her brother should have known better than not calling her name and making reference to the DG of NSE. In as much as he called their names and wanted to feel important, he deserves every backlash from them. She responded because her brother called her name. Read the intro part of her response.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) / Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) / "Davido’s Manhood Is Big, Both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.