Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court (35147 Views)

Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) / The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) / Independence Day Bombing Suspect Dies In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
ypzilanti:
90 percent of the people shouting have no idea what evidence was presented. Our incompetent security agencies said he is the one so we believe? Even if he was, did they do a good job presenting the case? If the government is sure he was the one and the police or sss did a shoddy job hoping for a sentimental judgement someone ought to be fired.

. . . . . . . . .that's why Osama was shot . . . . PERIOD!! . .. . . . .no questions asked!!
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by Energito: 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
hardywaltz:
Wahala dey...

This government can't apprehend those who loot the treasury.

They still can't apprehend those that bomb innocent citizens.

Why then do we need them or pay taxes.
ewu what has govt got to do on this?well i dont blame you,i blame awo's free edu.mumu
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by ypzilanti: 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
noblezone:

Bros, calm down.

America never bothered to take Osama to talk. Osama was located by the US and was shot.

Oguche was handed over to Nigeria by Interpol, you cant just shoot him even if you want to

What you should be asking is this, who is th judge that freed him, why was he freed?

What reforms have been taken on the judiciary or security agencies in four years? We know there is a problem but nothing has been done.

Something is wrong with the Nigerian system sir and Jonathan is the cause.
Jonathan is not the one make arrest, he cant be the prosecutor and he cant be the judge.

It is time we ask the judiciary some questions!

Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by fkaz(m): 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
Jona is a humble leader so,

Stealing is not corruption and boko haram members are our brothers - jonadumb

9 Likes

Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by Kx: 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
[size=15pt]At this rate, even Shekau will be set free if "errorneously" captured.[/size]

Just like stealing is not corruption.
Mass killing and massacre is not a crime against the Nigerian state.

6 Likes

Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by LouisVanGaal(m): 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
Samchelsea:
the court freed him but that doesn't mean he can go freely like that cos the ruling will be challenged or did you hear the govt say the case is closed?...think
..pretence apart! You and I both know that this issue is dead and buried..as it stands ,and won't be revisited! This is naija..wake up and smell the coffee..you hear 'nobody is above d law', but some persons are actually above the law in dis country! Let me refresh ur memory, if u hav forgotten..that Ogwuche's father is a senior military personnel, in the rank of a Colonel..he himself being an ex-NDA student.

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by Energito: 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
MyNameIsMyName:
Maybe there wasn't evidence that he masterminded the bomb blast, its just one crazy thing about law in general
my brother tell the fools.all they know is to blame Govt on everything.
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by ypzilanti: 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
torkaka:

. . . . . . . . .that's why Osama was shot . . . . PERIOD!! . .. . . . .no questions asked!!

TRUE. But other highly placed alquaeda terrorist.were imprisoned and tried too. Important information was got that way. Im totally for such action with shekau but the foot soldiers are good for information gathering and as value assests for future prisoner exchanges if necessary
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by bappahman: 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
BREAKING: Court frees alleged Nyanya
bomber
A federal court in Abuja has freed Aminu
Oguche, the suspected mastermind of the
Nyanya bomb attack in Abuja. The court struck out a two-count terrorism charge against Mr. Ogwuche on Monday, after
months of trial for the April 2014 attack which killed more than 70 people.
The court hinged its decision on lack of diligent prosecution by the state.

http:///xszDR3lSei
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by UnimkeAk(m): 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
torkaka:
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME . . . . . . . . .when is Fedora man ever going to get it right?
[img]http://1.bp..com/_j0hc4aNzY1M/TL17DlFjCQI/AAAAAAAAAa8/RF2F5axTSlU/s320/hyena_pup1.jpg[/img]

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .tell me the Taraba case wasn't influenced and I will prove to you SHEPPO the mrs is a LINGUISTIC professor

Take up your grievance with the judiciary not GEJ
The FG apprehended the suspect, took him to court and the Judiciary freed the nigga.
How is this the work of GEJ?
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by ypzilanti: 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
fkaz:
Jona is a humble leader so,

Stealing is not corruption and boko haram members are our brothers - jonadumb

Yes add that he is a " christian from the south" hence our "brother". Lets watch our christian brother do his best which is obviously not good enough.
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by surveyProf(m): 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
We know in law, one has to be able to prove beyond reasonable doubt, the question that comes to mind is, how did the DSS got to know the accused mastermind the attack? Does it mean that the DSS is unprofessional in carrying out their operations? The DSS should appeal the ruling, that is if they have facts/prove to backup theirs claims or has an oga @ the top wiped off the case as usual? The three organs of government in Nigeria dont seems to be having seperation of powers. execultive interfering in legislatative matters, judicuary same with execultive.

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by ozoigbondu: 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
This is d fault of the cluelss prosecutor.The court of law deals with evidence facts not hear say or sentiments.it looks like the prosecutor did not do his job making a mess of this case.In criminal cases judgement is passed after the prosecutor has proved his case beyond reasonable but this incomptent prosecutor left numerous holes in his case thus the judgement.And most importantly poor investigations by the security forces which provided evidences implicating ogwuche not circumstainal evidences

1 Like

Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
UnimkeAk:

The FG apprehended the suspect, took him to court and the Judiciary freed the nigga.

"Reports reaching DAILY POST say that a Federal High Court sitting in Abuja has freed the suspected mastermind of the Nyanya bomb blast in Abuja, Aminu Ogwuche.

The court on Monday struck out a two-count terrorism charge against Mr. Ogwuche, after months of trial for the April 2014 attack which killed more than 70 people, hinging its decision on lack of diligent prosecution by the state"

. . . . . . . . . . . . .who's job is it to diligently prosecute? what arm of Government does that person/institution belong to? and who heads that arm of government?

take up your issue with me with intelligence my NIZZO!!

5 Likes

Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by Abagworo(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
Drug addict arrested and accused to calm nerves has now been freed by the conspirators. The guy is no Boko Haram just like Chima Orlu was no October 1 bomber. The man behind all the bombings knows himself and his name starts with "J".

11 Likes

Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by ypzilanti: 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
UnimkeAk:

read : freed due to lack of diligent prosecution. Blame apc . Keep passing the buck and claiming leadership. It was harry truman the us president that had a plaque on his table that said: the buck stops here ". What that means is that I am responsible for all that happens in my government. I have final responsibility. Its a notion alien to this government and supporters. We keep hearing should gej go and fight in sambisa? Should he stop naira from falling? Should he shoot subsidy thieves? I then ask: should we even have a president? Like if he is not responsible for anything why dont we save the salary we pay him? When our kids ask why are things so edged up in the country we can reply " sorry kid, we have no president "

18 Likes

Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by surveyProf(m): 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
UnimkeAk:

The last time I checked there is nothing like seperation of powers, the president still controls the judicual arms of government, he appoints, norminates, fires @ will. Any thing would have happened.
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by ypzilanti: 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
. We keep hearing should gej go and fight in sambisa? Should he stop naira from falling? Should he shoot subsidy thieves? I then ask: should we even have a president? Like if he is not responsible for anything why dont we save the salary we pay him? When our kids ask why are things so edged up in the country we can reply " sorry kid, we have no president

5 Likes

Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by GEJfan1: 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
Firefire:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=20pt]NIGERIA IS A WONDERLAND[/size]
blame that on the clueless one who has succeeded in turning the Sss nd police into a political weapon against d opposition instead .

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by UnimkeAk(m): 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
ypzilanti:

read : freed due to lack of diligent prosecution. Blame apc . Keep passing the buck and claiming leadership. It was harry truman the us president that had a plaque on his table that said: the buck stops here ". What that means is that I am responsible for all that happens in my government. I have final responsibility. Its a notion alien to this government and supporters. We keep hearing should gej go and fight in sambisa? Should he stop naira from falling? Should he shoot subsidy thieves? I then ask: should we even have a president? Like if he is not responsible for anything why dont we save the salary we pay him? When our kids ask why are things so edged up in the country we can reply " sorry kid, we have no president "

Ok, you made certain valid points

1 Like

Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by engrfcuksmtin(m): 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
[quote author=dhammyg post=28309200][/quote] Is you IQ so low can't you deduce that am dissing some group of people
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by GEJfan1: 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
Samchelsea:
Some people blaming the govt again?....they took him to court and the court freed him so should they resort to jungle justice?.....one thing is that they can't let him go just like dat cos they'll challenge the court ruling and if possible add other charges to the earlier ones....he'll not go Scot free
dont think youv heard of al mustapha. Dis man is most likely to get a national award in this administration

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by atlwireles: 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
How many defenders came before Justice Ademola in last 5 years, most still sitting in jail awaiting a court date. Yet Justice Ademola has not struck out the cases for want of diligent prosecution. Somehow, he has the temerity to dump this case within 4 months. A mass murderer, brought back to Nigeria, after he fled the country.

We joke with ourselves in this country, pretending to stand for something, when most of us truly stand for nothing. Only in Nigeria will a judge allow such a defendant walk, without hearing a single evidence about his crime. In such a high profile case.

At every level of government, this fake Nation will remain a joke.

For want of diligent prosecution undecided angry

6 Likes

Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by iropelebe(m): 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
The court cannot give a sentimental ruling, if the evidence is insufficient then there is no case.
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
atlwireles:
How many defenders came before Justice Ademola in last 5 years, most still sitting in jail awaiting a court date. Yet Justice Ademola has not struck out the cases for want of diligent prosecution. Somehow, he has the temerity to dump this case within 4 months. A mass murderer, brought back to Nigeria, after he fled the country.

We joke with ourselves in this country, pretending to stand for something, when most of us truly stand for nothing. Only in Nigeria will a judge allow such a defendant walk, without hearing a single evidence about his crime. In such a high profile case.

At every level of government, this fake Nation will remain a joke.

For want of diligent prosecution undecided angry

. . . . . . .Mr. Ostrich, get your head out of the sand and face reality, why didn't the government provide evidence? what information did government have in hand that made them proclaim him mastermind and why wasn't that information used as evidence? . . . . . . . . . . you lot always find a way to defend the "drunk" . . . . . . . . . .it is not the judiciary's fault, it is the executive who should be held responsible for want of evidence!!!

1 Like

Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by iconize(m): 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
This is why many Nigerians support lynching.

No government institution in Nigeria works.
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by Olaolufred(m): 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
[size=14pt] I BLAME EVERYONE ELSE.
APC, US,UK, EU, AU AND MYSELF.
BUT NO BLAME TO THE OGOGORO MAN AT THE TOP.
PRESIDENCY WILL SOON ALLOCATE ITS OWN BLAME TO THOSE IT IS DUE.
WAITING.[/size]
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by GEJfan1: 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
ypzilanti:
90 percent of the people shouting have no idea what evidence was presented. Our incompetent security agencies said he is the one so we believe? Even if he was, did they do a good job presenting the case? If the government is sure he was the one and the police or sss did a shoddy job hoping for a sentimental judgement someone ought to be fired.
have you forgotten it was said that d guy is related to d new emir of kano? Now that d presidency is wooing d new emir, anything could have ...na nigeria factor at play here
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by GEJfan1: 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
ypzilanti:
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by fkaz(m): 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
noblezone:

Bros, calm down.

America never bothered to take Osama to talk. Osama was located by the US and was shot.

Oguche was handed over to Nigeria by Interpol, you cant just shoot him even if you want to

What you should be asking is this, who is th judge that freed him, why was he freed?

Something is wrong with the Nigerian system sir and Jonathan is the cause.
Jonathan is not the one make arrest, he cant be the prosecutor and he cant be the judge.

It is time we ask the judiciary some questions!

So who exradite him from sudan and for what?

Who is the prosecutor of this case?

And you want to exonerate FG lead by jona.

We heard that oguche parent is connected to top govt officials, so no need to twist it

1 Like

Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by bappahman: 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
GoatluckJonafuck:
have you forgotten it was said that d guy is related to d new emir of kano? Now that d presidency is wooing d new emir, anything could have ...na nigeria factor at play here
how is he related to sunusi?...its pure rumor, so oga jona prefers to be in the good books of sunusi than do what is ryt

1 Like

Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by gebest: 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
I dont believe it but if is true den we need a CHANGE in this country come 2015. Sai APC/BUHARI/AMAECHI.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breaking: Fayemi In Early Lead / Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song / Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.