Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court (35146 Views)

Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) / The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) / Independence Day Bombing Suspect Dies In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by Dee60: 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
hardywaltz:
Wahala dey...

This government can't apprehend those who loot the treasury.

They still can't apprehend those that bomb innocent citizens.

Why then do we need them or pay taxes.

Was that the man they brought from Sudan in Nigeria's presidential jet? What is BH? Who is BH?
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by Lawalemi(m): 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
Samchelsea:
Some people blaming the govt again?....they took him to court and the court freed him so should they resort to jungle justice?.....one thing is that they can't let him go just like dat cos they'll challenge the court ruling and if possible add other charges to the earlier ones....he'll not go Scot free
Thanks for that clarification. There are a lot of ignoramus is the contraption called Nigeria. What has Jonathan got to do with court ruling?
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by thunder74(m): 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
tbaba1234:

Mr man, when a case is struck out, It has been dismissed.. The prosecution failed in their case and unless they have something new, they can't bring the case to court again.

I will comment further only if you are a lawyer and have been practising law for over ten years, if not, get a lawyer in your area to explain the meaning of struck out, dismissed, discharged, acquittal to you because I don't need to give free legal advice to client that seems to know too much.
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by bundur(m): 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
Very soon dey wl shower him a national award
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by enny09: 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
this govt is not only performing below average but has failed its citizens
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by SkinnyDude(m): 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
kennygee:
Angelina Jollie, it is not too late to adopt me.
we are siemese twins. she is gonna adopt you and i *in american accent*
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by Tymax(m): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
This government is paying lip service on the issue of terrorism. If they wanted to end this menace they would have done so years back.

The average Nigerian politician does not take a step unless there is financial reward in the offing.
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by JEITO: 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
I am sure a lot of people didn't bother reading the full write-up from the link that's why the commented the way they did.
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by tbaba1234: 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
Gboliwe:

Read the report from the link attached and get a better understanding. The case wasn't struck off for a lack of evidence. Moreover case is still in court plus he is still in custody

Thanks, i understand the story better now
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by drstone1: 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
hardywaltz:
Wahala dey...

This government can't apprehend those who loot the treasury.

They still can't apprehend those that bomb innocent citizens.

Why then do we need them or pay taxes.

Na dis kind thing Amnesty International,Al Jazeera, Sahara Reporters n US Foreign Ministry go call due process, Rule of law and upholding of fundamental human rights..........una don see say Nigerian govt n its military are not wanton Killers as you would want d world to believe. Please can you now release d lethal Arms n weapons we require to fight d insurgents, Mr Obama?
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by meccuno: 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
What where the evidences resented,cause I heard its a two count charge....what are the existing laws as it concerns terrorism. What are the existing laws and what are our law makers doing to update the laws we have.....I find it nauseating when there is an issue and the next name we hear or see is GEJ. What we should understand is that Nigeria is like a team....u have the attackers,midfielders ,the goal keepers and the defenders....GEJ cannot be the executive,judiciary,and legislative arm @ the same time........if the legislature doesn't produce laws,what do u expect the judiciary to prosecute with? And if the judiciary is presented with an ill presented case do you expect the judge to perform magic.?? The same thing when keyamo and the EFCC wanted to prosecute a corrupt individual they weren't prepared and their case was thrown out.....please let's direct our anger to who it should be directed to.....

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by hardywaltz(m): 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
drstone1:

Na dis kind thing Amnesty International,Al Jazeera, Sahara Reporters n US Foreign Ministry go call due process, Rule of law and upholding of fundamental human rights..........una don see say Nigerian govt n its military are not wanton Killers as you would want d world to believe. Please can you now release d lethal Arms n weapons we require to fight d insurgents, Mr Obama?
So why did u tag me?
I resemble Obama for ya eyes?
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by Mc4larin: 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
ypzilanti:
It seems that the job of the presidency according to his supporters is just to attend functions and sign documents on behalf of Nigeria.

According to them, the President is not responsible for anything.

Should he go and fight insurgents in the forest?

Is he the one that locked the National assembly gates?

How was he to know that people were stealing subsidy money?

The recruitment that killed Nigerians that wanted immigration jobs; he wasn't aware!

Oduagate...he wasn't aware.

He had no idea naira would fall.

His opposition are criticizing him too much so he cant concentrate on his job.

These people act as if he is some child that has to be led through his job and pampered by his adversaries.

He is the effing commander in chief of my country. He campaigned for the job. He is campaigning again for it.

It is a CEO job. You hire and fire. You build a team. you build teams. you set out a vision. You monitor progress. And most importantly you take credit when things go right and RESPONSIBILITY when it goes wrong.

Sorry bro, this ur CEO has got no single vision @ all
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by Samabu07(m): 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
Afghanistan better pass Nigeria I swear...their balls are made of titanium...

And the innocent would RIP? God forbid!

Until Ogwuche blows Area 3 shey...
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by IMMUNO1(m): 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
Any body that suggested that freeing Ogwuche will appease boko boys is a fool and any body that was so gullible to believe such is a greater fool. Some one committed a crime and ran away and our so called learned gentlemen are still looking for evidence. The spirit of those wasted on that faithful day should come and avenge for themselves. Rubbish!
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by Splinz(m): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
Nothing good comes out of man's government. May your government come O Lord.
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by Babaji111(m): 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
What else do you expect from this government? Mercy? Not in this government? The wise among Nigerians have already known the truth. It is only the bigots, the creek dwellers, the clueless and shoeless are comfortable... but real Nigerians are bereaved and disenchanted. May God answer our prayers. Let's pray..........................
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2014

Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by greggng: 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
If the accused has proven beyound reasonable doubt that he is innocent, why re we making noise about the judgement. Do you wanna continue accusing gej of impunity?
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by Revolva(m): 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
Omo see levels oooo Nigeria.....shameful..make dem no worry na the high court or aso rock oguche go soon bomb
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by kianeli: 11:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
Its unfortunate the Jugde did not borrow "Mercy killing" against Oguche man seeing the heartless act he carried out in the name of religion or making the state ungovernable for President Goodluck Jonathan as emphasised by power hungry leaders.
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hahahahahaha....Nigerians! Someone once said; ''if u want to hide something from an african (nigerians especially) put it in writing''.

How many here making spurious comments actually took the time to read the full story from the link before commenting?

And i see people making comments in ignorance.

This is how examination is failed! sad
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by cyco05: 11:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
Nigeria, my country Nigeria! why are we senselessly divided? whats the point? do we bash ourselves on headlines and forget to read between the lines? APC or PDP is or would be governed by Nigeria and Nigerians but it cant get any better with our attitude. WE HAVE ALL BEEN BRAINWASHED AT SOME POINT and need coconut water!
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by Bolurx(m): 12:15am On Nov 25, 2014
ypzilanti:
90 percent of the people shouting have no idea what evidence was presented. Our incompetent security agencies said he is the one so we believe? Even if he was, did they do a good job presenting the case? If the government is sure he was the one and the police or sss did a shoddy job hoping for a sentimental judgement someone ought to be fired.

why then did he flee to Sudan?
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by Abraham2013(m): 12:30am On Nov 25, 2014
torkaka:

. . . . . . .Mr. Ostrich, get your head out of the sand and face reality, why didn't the government provide evidence? what information did government have in hand that made them proclaim him mastermind and why wasn't that information used as evidence? . . . . . . . . . . you lot always find a way to defend the "drunk" . . . . . . . . . .it is not the judiciary's fault, it is the executive who should be held responsible for want of evidence!!!
Bros no vex, let me ask u dis question. Who is d government?
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by Abraham2013(m): 12:36am On Nov 25, 2014
meccuno:
What where the evidences resented,cause I heard its a two count charge....what are the existing laws as it concerns terrorism. What are the existing laws and what are our law makers doing to update the laws we have.....I find it nauseating when there is an issue and the next name we hear or see is GEJ. What we should understand is that Nigeria is like a team....u have the attackers,midfielders ,the goal keepers and the defenders....GEJ cannot be the executive,judiciary,and legislative arm @ the same time........if the legislature doesn't produce laws,what do u expect the judiciary to prosecute with? And if the judiciary is presented with an ill presented case do you expect the judge to perform magic.?? The same thing when keyamo and the EFCC wanted to prosecute a corrupt individual they weren't prepared and their case was thrown out.....please let's direct our anger to who it should be directed to.....
Bros God bless u and ur generations 4 d above comment. Nairaland is full of kids who next to notin about governance and how it works.
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by xtervaganza(m): 1:06am On Nov 25, 2014
The thunder that will fire these bastards should stop doing press up

now is the time to strike!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by Truckpusher(m): 1:09am On Nov 25, 2014
GoatluckJonafuck:
blame that on the clueless one who has succeeded in turning the Sss nd police into a political weapon against d opposition instead .
undecided

Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by bakila: 1:17am On Nov 25, 2014
Samchelsea:
Some people blaming the govt again?....they took him to court and the court freed him so should they resort to jungle justice?.....one thing is that they can't let him go just like dat cos they'll challenge the court ruling and if possible add other charges to the earlier ones....he'll not go Scot free

Lack of diligent prosecution means someone in law enforcement is not doing his job. Who is in charge of law enforcement in Nigeria?
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by bakila: 1:26am On Nov 25, 2014
Abraham2013:

Bros no vex, let me ask u dis question. Who is d government?

Executive, Legislature and Judiciary

Abraham2013:

Bros God bless u and ur generations 4 d above comment. Nairaland is full of kids who next to notin about governance and how it works.

If you know something you would know that the power to prosecute is vested in the executive headed by a Governor or President in Nigeria. While it may be strategic to withdraw a case to proffer more evidence it leaves a sore taste in the mouth to absent a court in such a high profile matter. The prosecution ought to go to court and withdraw the matter. Better still the office of the Attorney General can step in and lead the prosecution, more better still a Private practitioner could be briefed to prosecute the case it will be wonderful if it is a high profile law firm. Alas they went to say no objection or rather appeared before the same court to say no objection to an oral application.
This case is a further dent on the part of the Government that locked the National Assembly and fired teargas on it means.
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by Sibabasibaba1: 2:39am On Nov 25, 2014
[quote author=Rexnegro post=28314738]
Loool where u want go ? Common stay no place like home...crazy home called nigeria...Angelina jolliet me ooo come adopt me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breaking: Fayemi In Early Lead / Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song / Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.