Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court (35139 Views)

Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) / The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) / Independence Day Bombing Suspect Dies In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by gistabout(m): 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
I knew it will end this way....NAIJA WAY....

etenyong:
Court Frees Oguche, Suspected Nyanya Bombing Mastermind

A Federal High Court in Abuja has dismissed the two counts terrorism charges against the suspected mastermind of the bombing of the Nyanya Motor Park in Abuja, Aminu Ogwuche.

Ogwuche was repatriated from Sudan, where he fled to after the bombing of the park, in which no fewer than 75 persons died.

http://www.punchng.com/news/court-frees-oguche-suspected-nyanya-bombing-mastermind/

1 Like

Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by duni04(m): 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
hardywaltz:
Wahala dey...

This government can't apprehend those who loot the treasury.

They still can't apprehend those that bomb innocent citizens.

Why then do we need them or pay taxes.
Excellent question! Maybe we're paying our taxes to the wrong people
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by thaoriginator: 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
JonaTAAAAAAAN! cry
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
torkaka:
. . . . . . . . .Chadian President suspected of aiding Boko haram . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Ali Modu Sherriff suspected of funding Boko haram . . . . . . . . . . . .Ali modu Sherriff, Goodluck and the Chadian President had a square table discussion about a month or two back . . . . . . . . . .. . .Helicopter crashes in Adamawa . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Troops are bailing . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

[size=14pt] . . . . . . . . . . . .AND OGWUCHE GETS FREED!!![/size]

am I missing something

Eerrrrrrrrmmmmm....... nope!

You have it pretty much covered!

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by nkpommpko(m): 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
horpe132:

Proper Investigation they Cannot Do........
'
I don't Blame the Court,,,How Can You put the Blame of a whole Yan'ya Bomb Blast on one person ??
'
DSS Director general & the IG of Police should Cover their Faces in SHAME..........All they're good @ is running after the opposition !!!
'
Now let's Discuss the case,,,,,What kind of Evidence did they present to the Court .....because this judgment is a major one & it'll take a Judge d@ know what he's doing to Pronounce such Judgment......
'
I repeat & I stand to be corrected,,,,No act of terror is done alone or in isolation,,,,,,,So why is the DSS & NPF charging this guy alone ??
'
If You read well about terrorism ,,,You'll know that its not d@ easy to arrest & Prosecute Just one Person for a Mojor act of Terror......
'
'
A lot of innocent people are in Kiri_Kiri now because of the inconclusive investigation of our NPF........
'
'
"Ist they want a Closed Door hearing & Controlled Media reportage on the case".......
'
'
WHAT IS GOOD IS GOOD,,,,,,,WHAT IS BAD IS BAD,,,,,,,,,,,,,Everyone deserves a fair hearing in a Democratic Nation !!!!
'
'
'
If U don't have any concrete evidence on him.................Let him go !!!!
he is even lucky they didn't shoot him at sight and say the have kill the master mind of the blast. Messed up nigerian police

1 Like

Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by Hakagure: 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
OP mis stated this. The charges were thrown out because he has not been arraigned, new court date set for Dec 5. Police failed to arraign him within 90 days so the court has no case against him. note: He was not discharged.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by Orikinla(m): 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
You have been served what you ordered for.
Enjoy the bullshit.
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
stevecantrell:
Where is that keneking guy....?

Present sir.....
Jonathan must just go

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by roxell120(m): 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
muslims protecting their own since 1302
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
Omotolu:
...she will adopt you and I,the snag is I think I am Angelina Jolie's age-mate...

Choi.
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by swagwu(m): 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
i hope u are not kidding me right
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by ifypedro38(m): 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
Deeris is God oo000 !!!
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by SenatorM(m): 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
Here comes Nigerianistani

1 Like

Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
#AmericaWillKnow.
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by Pavore9: 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
this is the reason why sometimes l love kenyan government "coded" style. even if a terrorist suspect is released on bail by the courts, that suspect knows his days are numbered as he will soon be another murder by "unknown gunmen".
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by atlwireles: 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
modhream:

Lackwit,was any tangible evidence presented at any point by the prosecutor,even circumstancial,to warrant continuing with the case?.Or u think the justiciary is same as ur dirty politics where the imaginings of the one with power is adduced sacred fact?.
My problem with Lickspittles such as u is that even when u are about getting lost,u keep smiling n bragging as if u know where u are.Cut the ostrich act out for once n admit the truth,this administration is beyond help.

We can keep it to one moniker, no need using more than one. Smarty pants like you, will be the first ones to cry. Let's keep enjoying his movie.
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
Billyonaire:
The judiciary is an organ of government in charge of prosecution. Only f00ls will keep blaming the Executive arm of government for verdicts of the judiciary. I do not know why nairaland attracts so many illiterates.

Matters of this nature are not subject to court of public opinion. The judicial system knows their job.

. . . . . . .the prosecution is the legal party charged with presenting the case in a criminal trial . . . . . . . . . . .The prosecutor in this case is the Federal Government which is represented by the police . . . . . . . . . . . .the police is part of the body forming the executive arm of government . . . . . . . . . .the Judiciary is the branch of government charged with the interpretation of laws and the administration of justice . . . . . . . . . .NIZZO which school did you attend? was the "drunk" your teacher?

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by temitemi1(m): 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
You say what!!!
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by goodgood2(m): 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
kennygee:
Angelina Jollie, it is not too late to adopt me.
It'd be an honor to adopt you, baby. I school and live in France.
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
masterpower:
ARE YOU NOT THE ONESE SUPPORTING APC BOKOHARAM?

[size=15pt]So APC is in charge of the judiciary? ?? Nairaland needs to start age restrictions because some comments are just too nauseating for any sane thinking individual to make. Forum becoming bastardized by children possession of phones[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by free2ryhme: 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
Let's believe APC bribed the judge
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by abacus(m): 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
atlwireles:
How many defenders came before Justice Ademola in last 5 years, most still sitting in jail awaiting a court date. Yet Justice Ademola has not struck out the cases for want of diligent prosecution. Somehow, he has the temerity to dump this case within 4 months. A mass murderer, brought back to Nigeria, after he fled the country.

We joke with ourselves in this country, pretending to stand for something, when most of us truly stand for nothing. Only in Nigeria will a judge allow such a defendant walk, without hearing a single evidence about his crime. In such a high profile case.

At every level of government, this fake Nation will remain a joke.

For want of diligent prosecution undecided angry

You expect him to kill or jail an 'innocent' man?

Look at yourself, can you stand being lied on?
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by IleIfe2(m): 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
Useless prosecutor, useless IG, useless government. busy chasing Tambuwal, ransacking law firms for court papers and and raiding opposition office. Good for nothing government.

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
goodgood2:
It'd be an honor to adopt you, baby. I school and live in France.

Is your name Angelina?
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by ypzilanti: 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
Billyonaire:
The judiciary is an organ of government in charge of prosecution. Only f00ls will keep blaming the Executive arm of government for verdicts of the judiciary. I do not know why nairaland attracts so many illiterates.

Matters of this nature are not subject to court of public opinion. The judicial system knows their job.

I would have said you shut up if you have nothing intelligent to say. But its your right to say absolute nonsense if you want to.

You are the one sounding like an illiterate.

The executive prosecutes. The Judiciary executes judgement based on what is presented by the executive. Prosecution power is an executive power. Judicial power is a Judiciary power. Go and read a government text book...JSS 1 textbook.

The judiciary said the case was not prosecuted diligently. Who do we blame for that? No one...because we don't have a president, I guess. He is never to blame in anything in Nigeria. Its his ministers, or the police, or the army, or his prosecutors...all under his command but somehow he is never responsible and no one ever gets fired for incompetence. The best you get is that they are allowed to resign if the noise gets too loud.

When will we ever hear of a public official getting fired for incompetence? And there are a lot of them who are.

Can we wake tomorrow and hear that someone directly responsible just got fired for bungling this case? Clearly stated: Got fired for messing up the case we believed so much in?

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by atlwireles: 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
abacus:

You expect him to kill or jail an 'innocent' man?

Look at yourself, can you stand being lied on?

Innocent man okay, hahahhaha
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by biggozz(m): 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
fkaz:
Aminu Sadiq Ogwuche, the alleged mastermind of the Nyanya bomb blast is said to have been radicalised while studying at university in South Wales, a report published inDaily MailFriday revealed.
Ogwuche who dubbed himself ‘The Lion of God’ threatened to cut the hands and feet of non-believers while he was living in Britain.
The 29-year-old who was said to have escaped to Sudan was declared wanted by security authorities early in the week. But the terror kingpin was arrested by the Interpol in the Islamic country on suspicion of carrying out terror attacks in Nigeria which killed more than 90 people.

I wonder how those interpol guys that traced him all d way to Africa to and arrested him will be feeling now. Wonderland indeed.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by goodgood2(m): 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
kennygee:

Is your name Angelina?
I'm not, baby; but I can double whatever she can offer you. Plus, there'd be no Brad Pitt to bother you.
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
Billyonaire:

Sir, the Executive is the branch of govt responsible for prosecuting criminals. The judiciary only issues verdicts, and interpret the law.
Therefore, the prosecution and ultimately the Executive, could have a share of the blame on why the criminal was freed.

5 Likes

Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by edgyslim: 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
adedayourt:
Awwwwww am soo happie for him grin grin

Bros its been a while I made a comment on NL but this your comment has made me forget today's troubles.
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
goodgood2:
I'm not, baby; but I can double whatever she can offer you. Plus, there'd be no Brad Pitt to bother you.

Yinmu
Re: Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court by Bitojoe(m): 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
lonelydora:
Gini? I lose hope in Nigeria. My beloved Biafra please come quickly.

you are charge with treason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Emir Sanusi In His Palace -.PICS / Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna / Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.