Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge (38580 Views)

Ugandan Toddler Brutally Assaulted By Nanny Is Doing Well: MOM / Uganda: Toddler Savagely Beaten By Nanny Survives Ordeal / 8 Challenges To Face Your 1st Year Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by IYANGBALI: 2:50am On Nov 25, 2014
breathless:
Just got this.
abeg make we hear word,the girl no die,winch tongue

2 Likes

Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by Nobody: 2:56am On Nov 25, 2014
Keypha:
That maid na wicked person, o boy eeh see as she stand on that little girl back 2 times, she may be witch craft or marine sprite agent, cos how can a human act such evil, I will install that camera.

She definitely has the mind of a witch that kills baby for human sacrifice.
She probably does this every night in the coven at night.

That hatred is not natural.
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by Keypha(m): 3:03am On Nov 25, 2014
Ur right, she is an evil.
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by Yeske2(m): 3:40am On Nov 25, 2014
I don't support jungle justice but not if that baby was mine, her case would have been forgotten now.
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by knightsTempler: 4:17am On Nov 25, 2014
That Maid is the devil himself.

If not how can anyone explain what she did to that innocent baby? Only the devil can be that cruel.
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by White007(m): 4:19am On Nov 25, 2014

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by diva2011(f): 4:24am On Nov 25, 2014
grin
keypad1:
women are more evil than men.

Evil women everywhere

Abeg easy nau! I am a woman too , it just that housegirl must be an heamaphrodite, I have a neighbour whom the house boy of twenty years old, he disvirgin their two years and six years old daughters and have sex with them on a daily basis . he threatened to kill them if exposed.
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by keypad1: 5:23am On Nov 25, 2014
diva2011:
grin

Abeg easy nau! I am a woman too , it just that housegirl must be an heamaphrodite, I have a neighbour whom the house boy of twenty years old, he disvirgin their two years and six years old daughters and have sex with them on a daily basis . he threatened to kill them if exposed.
hahahaha.........sorry.......that means we dont need house boy or girl in our houses anymore
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by shilexholly(m): 5:41am On Nov 25, 2014
Her case pass court,even BH brodas can't do wat she has done 2 a kid D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ will just trow bomb Ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ go on dere way........dis girl shud b taken 2 OPC so d̶̲̥̅̊α† D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ will use pepper 2 totur her
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by PStacks(m): 6:01am On Nov 25, 2014
The heart of man is desperately wicked.

I still find it difficult to believe this story even when its glaring
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by arsetalks(m): 6:16am On Nov 25, 2014
The parents have patience. She be dead by now if she was my maid.

1 Like

Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by cole265(m): 6:32am On Nov 25, 2014
paleo:
Okay, waiting for the outcome. I am yet to watch the video though. Only been seeing the news around.

Lucky you.
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by dinachi(m): 6:48am On Nov 25, 2014
That maid is a feminist! Real women don't behave like this. Now it is very clear that women are by far more evil than men. This is why our forefathers refused to take women serious. Evil women everywhere!
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by ceeceeco: 7:33am On Nov 25, 2014
keypad1:
women are more evil than men.

Evil women everywhere
Believe it or not, women are evil...fear them.

1 Like

Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by giftedlady: 7:40am On Nov 25, 2014
Let Ugandans investigate well and see if that maid is NT from Idi Amin generation; or tribe ; she deserves a long sentence if NT she wll be worse if released soon
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by ceeceeco: 7:45am On Nov 25, 2014
Suarezilla:
Anybody that tries that with my kid, I will gradually cut off all 10 fingers of that maid and face whatever charges...That's y I maintain my wife will be a full tym house wife...there are some devils in human forms prowling the streets looking for whom to devour!
Anybody who tries dat with my kid, i'll cut off his/her 2 thumbs off, insert super glue into his/her eyes, design his/her body with razor blade & apply aboniki balm on his/her body & lock him/her up in a drum full of soldier ants & feed him/her with dead cockroaches. Thunder fire Satan!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by Tegatons: 7:51am On Nov 25, 2014
Some women re wicked ?

1 Like

Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:05am On Nov 25, 2014
swezenberg:

You need to see the video. Please try to watch it. I bled in my heart the day I saw it on facebook. She wanted to kill that child by standing on that little toddler. The parent were lucky to meet her alive.

I learnt some even poison the kids in Naija.

Jesus! May God save us from such wickedness!
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by Aysuperstories: 8:16am On Nov 25, 2014
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by confun: 8:22am On Nov 25, 2014
wickedness
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by confun: 8:22am On Nov 25, 2014
see as men dey vex on ds thread, na so men love children reach? if so, y do we still av some men dt deny pregnancy or children.....anyway, dt one na question for d gods
as for dt maid,is dir going to be any lawyer ready to defend her at all? I doubt it... she will always regret d action she did..

1 Like

Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by JeTech: 8:28am On Nov 25, 2014
Thank God the man installed CCTV, the parents may one day get home to meet their dead kid.

To install CCTV that works 24/7 even without electricity supply from PHCN at a cheap price, call 08053678089, 07037499096. jeantechnologies..com.
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by Missonas(f): 9:14am On Nov 25, 2014
JeTech:
Thank God the man installed CCTV, the parents may one day get home to meet their dead kid.
To install CCTV that works 24/7 even without electricity supply from PHCN at a cheap price, call 08053678089, 07037499096. jeantechnologies..com.
Bros weldone o grin Market don come after hand sterilizer
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 25, 2014
What fucking court case??.....she is lucky the parents of d girl aint my type cos I will just kill her b4 completely going tru the footage....if she was beaten dat bad wen she was dat small wud she has lived up to dis age....worse of all she is woman, and dis is just the most painful side....woe unto any man dat will pay a kobo on d head of that beast
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by AriDsexy(f): 9:52am On Nov 25, 2014
Francon:
Some said d toddler didn't die. Read it today... how hardened is dat demon that made the maid slap the helpless child in that manner? Smacked the baby with torch severally and still jumped on her without pity.... people can be so cruel. A lady for that matter. Mothers need to be careful with the kind of people the bring into their homes. I wonder what would have happened if there were no cameras.

Left for me, i will put that maid through what she did to that baby to know how it feels then send her to jail where she will be made to seat on an electric chair. May God heal the baby's heart so she doesn't grow up to be bitter or mean.

Well said,atleast mothers will learn from ds video
It spoilt my day,very disturbing and sickening,wickedness at its peak!
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 25, 2014
vivaciousvivi:
This story has been all over the place.
I never watched the video. My heart will be unable to take it.
May she receive the punishment she deserves and languish in prison. angry

Believe me you don't want to see it , it is barbaric , she slammed the baby's face on the hard floor and proceeded to kick her in the rib and face while she was crying on the floor
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by melotreaah(m): 10:46am On Nov 25, 2014
Daluuzor:
the parents really tried oo.
hmm, if na me, I for don rearrange the maid structure with heavy thunder and brimstone.
Does your "shoki" make brain? mtscheeeew
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by melotreaah(m): 10:47am On Nov 25, 2014
breathless:
Just got this.
gerrout with ur fake story
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by Daluuzor(m): 10:48am On Nov 25, 2014
melotreaah:
Does your "shoki" make brain? mtscheeeew
Duh!!!
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by Rilwayne001: 11:29am On Nov 25, 2014
The video is bizzare cry cry

The maid is def' an animal in human skin angry
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by Balkan(m): 11:49am On Nov 25, 2014
WHEN YOU ARE WICKED TO A HOUSE HELP
BE SURE TO SEE THIS KIND OF TREATMENT
TO YOUR CHILD IN YOUR ABSENCE.

1 Like

Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by makasimatics(m): 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
If na me,i go first eat the girl raw. If she survives it,then I go now call police

This na lesson to couples

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression / A Marriage In Deceit / Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.