Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,901 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning (7392 Views)

Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign / A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by ikeyman00(m): 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2008
f uckin vampires still on ! damn damn damn
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by azorjiu(m): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2008
I just read on reuters that at least 20 people have been killed and that means alot of people have lost their lives.

I was in Jos when the 2001 crisis happened. I know what it means.
They killed, they looted. It started as a religious crisis and ended as a tribal war.
Muslims from the South were not considered as "righteous" enough.
They will slaughtered like the other Nyamiris.

As with nigerian media, the accurate number of casualties was never reported.
It ranges from 5 to 5000.
I saw dead bodies littered over the city.
The ugly works of Islamic fundamentalists of northern extraction.

They bombed Terminus market- a modern market financed by the world bank.
Today, they are still suffering the impact.

This is not surprising. They are still killing in Mumbai. Islam in northern nigeria has become a parody of peace.
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by skywalk: 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2008
And u muza or whateve u call urself, i beg u bring it on, the only people i felt for were the igbos that hv their businesses in Ahmadu Bello way and environs, they lost their lives nd their properties, even them will nt runaway to their towns nd kill ur people there, they will stay and fight ur sorry asses. Do u see any sane igbo man living in chikin gari anymore? They hv moved to kaduna south, so u and ur almajiris come find trouble again nd see, and plz bring ur niger bros along when u are coming! Nonsense everybody kns its the moslems that start all the religious riots in the north and even non northen states. And dose ZANGO KATAF ring any bells?? Thats my town, we are still waiting for ur sorry asses to come and settle in the house ur govt. Build for u!!
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by ikeyman00(m): 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2008
plenty morons in the north! lipsrsealed
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by ikeyman00(m): 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2008
plenty morons in the north!  lipsrsealed
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by JosBoy4Lif(m): 8:56pm On Nov 28, 2008
Black on Black Violence, When will the bleeding stop?
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by QuotaSyste(m): 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2008
Pastor PLC said:
Who said no Northern emirs have condemned the violence in the North?  I'm not a Northerner but I know a good number of them (thousands from the North) that have sincerely condemned it.

Not enough to come here and rant "who said" Any tom and harry can easily rant what you ranted above. Prove it by providing a link to your so called northern emirs comdemnation of the violence against Igbos in their nrothern enclave. Until you do that, just respect yourself and get out of this thread if you can't provide any link. Google is there to help you.
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by Muza(m): 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2008
skywalk:

And u muza or whateve u call yourself, i beg u bring it on, the only people i felt for were the igbos that hv their businesses in Ahmadu Bello way and environs, they lost their lives nd their properties, even them will nt runaway to their towns nd kill ur people there, they will stay and fight ur sorry asses. Do u see any sane igbo man living in chikin gari anymore? They hv moved to kaduna south, so u and ur almajiris come find trouble again nd see, and plz bring ur niger bros along when u are coming! Nonsense everybody kns its the moslems that start all the religious riots in the north and even non northen states. And dose ZANGO KATAF ring any bells?? Thats my town, we are still waiting for ur sorry asses to come and settle in the house ur govt. Build for u!!
grin Skywalker its not moslems that started religious riot in the north.
All riots started on mon after u guyz hav finish planning it on sun in church,to ambush us.
U took us unawares and we showed you pepper,you guyz had to run back to minimize you loss  grin
what of if we knew you guyz were comin,what would hav happened  grin
Bakatafe kawai,You will never enter kashim ibrahim house.
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by dayokanu(m): 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2008
@Qoutasyte.
A large number of Yoruba Xtians and Moslems too were killed in the various wars in Northern Nigeria.
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by ikeyman00(m): 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2008
muza u are slowpoke and a joke?
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by QuotaSyste(m): 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2008
dayokanu:

@Qoutasyte.
A large number of Yoruba Xtians and Moslems too were killed in the various wars in Northern Nigeria.

You must be a muslim to come and spew this nonsense here. So, if Yoruba muslims and christians were also killed, that justifies your muslim people's senseless and idiotic religious practice? And what does that have to do with the fact that 99% of the victims are Igbo people? Do you realize that over 100,000.00 Igbos have been killed in various religious riots in northern nigeria since after the Biafran-nigeria war? Don't come here to try to sweep facts under the carpet with your "Yoruba christian and muslims have also been killed" That is not the point we are trying to make.
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by JosBoy4Lif(m): 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2008
dayokanu:

@Qoutasyte.

You people amaze me, majority of the victims were neither Igbo nor Yoruba. But the ethnic minorities in Pleateau St. Who are mostly Chrsitian
ie Berom, Rukuba, Tarok etc, How many Yoruba's and Igbos lived in the Apatas district that was hard hit?
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by Uche2nna(m): 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2008
ikeyman00:

muza u are slowpoke and a joke?

No wonder he is quick to label others fools,

Its too bad that every year one or two religious disturbances claims the lives of inncent citizens and yet when U try to point out the causes , they are quick to label U fools. If U guys are any wiser and know the solution to this mess, then why dont u put an end to it.

Is it a coincidence that 99.9 percent of all the religious riots in Nigeria emanates from the North? The 0.1 percent I leave to error.
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by shotster50(m): 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2008
I actually got off the phone to Jos this afternoon. Thisd thing started on Monday when some shops in Ahmadu Bello way got burnt overnight. My question is why would sane people burn other peoples properties when the said people have nothing to do with their elections?
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by skywalk: 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2008
I hv said all i am going to say to u muza and josboy4life, we kn from history that the moslems always instigate roits, that is why ur foolish selves will go and start a fight in ajegunle and agege. Insane dnt u think? But thats ur way of thinking, very shallow nd backward! I hv said my piece. @josboy4life, is plateau state a moslem state, of course the christians shd win hands down. Nd if u did what gave them the guts this time? U talk of manchiok, u mean those hausas that plant and grow alaihu and tomatoes? They kn their place! Nd they are peace loving people who settled there a long time ago, if they want wahala? Na their cup of tea. Oh muza before i go we dnt want to enter kashim ibrahim house, we want our state, were non northerns can come nd do their business without fear of being slaughted like goats nd their pregnant women's belly sliced open so that they will nt give birth tn kaffiri. Na by force to practice ur violent religion?? Abeg mk i go do something better thing jare.
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by ikeyman00(m): 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2008
jinx and i think mc usman need some question to answer

angry
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by ikeyman00(m): 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2008
where is that stupid babyjinx

u think u can fool naraland with simleys
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by ikeyman00(m): 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2008
where is that stupid babyjinx

u think u can fool naraland with simleys
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by DoubleN(m): 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2008
God go deliver us in this country
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by ikeyman00(m): 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2008
u see from day one, i ve been sayin alot of stuff about these vampires, well if u need any reason 2nite is the answer
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by RedHotChic(f): 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2008
When i talk now, they say I hate northerners but how will a country work when you are trying so hard to reason with a bunch of people that has an IQ similar to that of a cow?. I am not mad at anybody but Lord Lugard that amalgamated Northern and southern Nigeria. At this point time, there seems to be no solution to this mayhem and only secession can solve it.

Those claiming the ibos are the worst hit should shut up because plenty yorubas, efiks etc are affected too. The ibos seems to get the raw end of the deal most times because:
1) They are largely christian and the perpetrators of this crime know that they have more chances of nailing a christian by killing an ibo than a yoruba who may be their fellow jihadist.

2) A lot of Efiks, Urhobos, Ijaws and ibibios are easily mistaken for igbo. I am guilty of that too.

3) Igbos have a lot of trading business and the success that follow may be an attraction for these hungry northerners who will gain from looting their properties physically and emotionally inflicting pain on them so that they feel what they are going through everyday. i think its time for these successful igbo traders to pump more money into their host community, try and energize the youths towards doing something fruitful with their lives besides almajiri. That way, they will have less touts roaming the streets of the north otherwise, I am afraid it will remain this way OR let the various state govts TAX igbos more to sustain their jobless citizens. That is how its done in America unless the igbos don't want peace in their lives. You can't be living in plenty while your neighbour is hungry because a hungry man is an angry man. O pari.
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by savanaha: 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2008
RedHotChic:

When i talk now, they say I hate northerners but how will a country work when you are trying so hard to reason with a bunch of people that has an IQ similar to that of a cow?. I am not mad at anybody but Lord Lugard that amalgamated Northern and southern Nigeria. At this point time, there seems to be no solution to this mayhem and only secession can solve it.

T[b]hose claiming the ibos are the worst hit should shut up[/b] because plenty yorubas, efiks etc are affected too. [b]The ibos seems to get the raw end of the deal most times because:[/b]1) They are largely christian and the perpetrators of this crime know that they have more chances of nailing a christian by killing an ibo than a yoruba who may be their fellow jihadist.

2) A lot of Efiks, Urhobos, Ijaws and ibibios are easily mistaken for igbo. I am guilty of that too.

3) Igbos have a lot of trading business and the success that follow may be an attraction for these hungry northerners who will gain from looting their properties physically and emotionally inflicting pain on them so that they feel what they are going through everyday. i think its time for these successful igbo traders to pump more money into their host community, try and energize the youths towards doing something fruitful with their lives besides almajiri. That way, they will have less touts roaming the streets of the north otherwise, I am afraid it will remain this way OR let the various state govts TAX igbos more to sustain their jobless citizens. That is how its done in America unless the igbos don't want peace in their lives. You can't be living in plenty while your neighbour is hungry because a hungry man is an angry man. O pari.

I don't get it . Those claiming Igbos are the hardest hit but then you go on to explain that the Igbos are hit the most because they are largely Christian and have business etc. Wouldn't that not make them the hardest hit. You are making an argument then refutting your argument. Appearantly if the Igbos are the hardest hit because they are easy targets then your Yoruba theory doesn't really add up.
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by ikeyman00(m): 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2008
some pipu talkin like they from sahara desert
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by Uche2nna(m): 10:19pm On Nov 28, 2008
RedHotChic:

Those claiming the ibos are the worst hit should shut up because plenty yorubas, efiks etc are affected too. The ibos seems to get the raw end of the deal most times because:
1) They are largely christian and the perpetrators of this crime know that they have more chances of nailing a christian by killing an ibo than a yoruba who may be their fellow jihadist.

In as much as U told the Igbos to stop crying wolf, U ended up giving them reasons to keep screaming wolf!!!!  

The conclusion from ur 3 points : Wittingly or unwittingly, Igbos are hard hit in most of these disturbances.

So what is the point of telling them to shut up undecided
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by ikeyman00(m): 10:26pm On Nov 28, 2008
na bad belle

2 much okokori meal-graded yam slimy meal
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by RedHotChic(f): 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2008
In as much as U told the Igbos to stop crying wolf, U ended up giving them reasons to keep screaming wolf!!!!

The conclusion from ur 3 points : Wittingly or unwittingly, Igbos are hard hit in most of these disturbances.

So what is the point of telling them to shut up

They either shut the hell up or do something about it by financing the host communities effectively. Igbo traders as rich as they are can afford to sponsor college fees for 50 indigenes and so on, that way it will reduce the bad belle effect and allow them do their business normally. You think the white man is a fool for paying huge taxes to sustain the poor among them?
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by H2O2: 10:31pm On Nov 28, 2008
t'ipapa t'ikuku lol
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by TOYOSI20(f): 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2008
This is really, really depressing, all the hate and violence haba, sad
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by onyengbu1(m): 10:34pm On Nov 28, 2008
they are so hateful that they even still hate the igbos when actually they are attempting to pity igbos,

All of them whether from the north, west or south-south feel the same way about the igbos.

the only difference is that the hausas show it in their own demented way of reasoning -- killing. I don't blame them so much because it might be hard for these guys differentiating humans from nama or ewu hausa which they use for their suya.  you know how brillant they all are. grin

On a serious note, to me they are not worse than these other ethnic groups because you know when they are pissed with you. But these other guys enjoys themselves so much seeing any 'omo ibo' suffer. Hausa man is always a better friend than any other person from all the other ethnic group because they are more sincere.

These other ethnic groups hates the igbos to the point of killing, its just that they are not bold enough 'expressing' themselves,
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by asha80(m): 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2008
@RedhotChic

What do you mean by this comments.    let the various state goverments  TAX igbos more to sustain their various citizens.That is how it is done in america unless the igbos do not want peace in their lives.You can't be living i plenty while your neighbour is hungry because a hungry man is an angryman
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by RedHotChic(f): 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2008
they are so hateful that they even still hate the igbos when actually they are attempting to pity igbos,

All of them whether from the north, west or south-south feel the same way about the igbos.

the only difference is that the hausas show it in their own demented way of reasoning -- killing. I don't blame them so much because it might be hard for these guys differentiating humans from nama or ewu hausa which they use for their suya. you know how brillant they all are. Grin

On a serious not, to me they are not worse than these other ethnic groups because you know when they are pissed with you. But these other guys enjoys themselves so much seeing any 'omo ibo' suffer. Hausa man is always a better friend than any other person from all the other ethnic group because they are more sincere.

These other ethnic groups hates the igbos to the point of killing, its just that they are not bold enough 'expressing' themselves,
wharreva undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by ikeyman00(m): 10:43pm On Nov 28, 2008
redhotchic get lost in hell should i say

this thread dnt really need u frankly spoken!

go and breed more area boyz and make sure u pay them dues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

N1.305b Not Enough For Refreshments, Meals, Presidential Villa Tells Senate / Fire Near Alausa Central Mosque / Election: Ondo Live Update For Presidential Results.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.