Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

(advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice (4974 Views)

Should I Tell My Daddy That His Brother Raped Me? / . / My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom (2) (3) (4)

(advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice by Beazy(f): 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
I am in my mid 30′s successful, happily married with 2 kids, my husband loves me so much in fact I don’t think there’s any man like him.
He has a younger brother called Dele. We are very good friends even I do call him my younger brother he just finished his youth service and refused taking up any job on the ground that he has not find the one that suites him.
Of late Dele started coming to the house to demand money from my husband it got to a point that I said to myself this is becoming too much so I decided to have a chat with him thinking I could talk some sense into him.
After having a word with him he thanked me and said he was going to wait for my husband to arrive because he needed some money coincidentally when my husband arrived he said he has no money, Dele then left the house angry.
I tried calling him back to at least give him T-fare but he just walked away. The next day when my husband left for work and my children for school He showed up at the door on letting him in he started yelling at me calling me all sorts of name accusing me of preventing my husband from giving him money.
I tried explaining but he won’t listen, on leaving the house he said he will show me. That night I refused telling my husband just to avoid further tension between him and his brother.
To my surprise the following day he showed up again this time on opening the door for him he just pushed me, I staggered off my feet to the floor and got up. He went to the door and locked it up with the key when he came back he said he has come to show me.
I was terrified I pleaded with him again trying to explain but he pushed me again this time I fell on the couch, he came on me at this point I knew what he was up to, I tried fighting back butthe woman in me was just so weak, he finally had his way inside me and he ended up r@ping Me he didn’t even care despite the fact I was on my period, I felt so bad and dejected I wept but no way to fight back.
That evening when my husband came back he noticed I wasn’t feeling too well but I tried covering it all up because I don’t just know how to tell him about the incident.
Just last week Dele came again and this time the same thing happened again he r@ped Me for the second time, am so traumatized I don’t know what to do.
Should I tell my husband? What if he doesn’t believe it was r@pe? don’t you think my home will be destroyed?
Can someone please tell me how to at least stop this guy because I’m scared it will happen again for the third time.
Please I need your advise on how best to go about this.

Re: (advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice by Crocz(m): 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
Do you have a clipper or a burdisseur like the one they use in castrating male animals?...you can castrate him, it is allowed!

Re: (advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
tell us a story that is believable. so he forced u once and u didn't tell yr husband or report to d police. he dud it the second time u also kept quit.
i guess the rape will continue.
well i don't believe this story

Re: (advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice by jeflexy(m): 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
I'll comment when i have free mb
Re: (advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice by DickDastardly(m): 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
Those days the NTA starts around 5pm with RAINBOW on its screen accompanied by the phiiiiiiiiiiiii sound!
Then they show some cartoon reruns and some other boring programmes. We still patiently wait till that time, that time when the old man with his flute on top of a tree appears accompanied by the sound tandadan dadandan tan tan tan angry

Spare us your tales by moonlight angry

Made up story grin

Re: (advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice by Gboliwe: 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
Beazy:

I am in my mid 30′s successful, happily married with 2 kids, my husband loves me so much in fact I don’t think there’s any man like him.
He has a younger brother called Dele. We are very good friends even I do call him my younger brother he just finished his youth service and refused taking up any job on the ground that he has not find the one that suites him.
Of late Dele started coming to the house to demand money from my husband it got to a point that I said to myself this is becoming too much so I decided to have a chat with him thinking I could talk some sense into him.
After having a word with him he thanked me and said he was going to wait for my husband to arrive because he needed some money coincidentally when my husband arrived he said he has no money, Dele then left the house angry.
I tried calling him back to at least give him T-fare but he just walked away. The next day when my husband left for work and my children for school He showed up at the door on letting him in he started yelling at me calling me all sorts of name accusing me of preventing my husband from giving him money.
I tried explaining but he won’t listen, on leaving the house he said he will show me. That night I refused telling my husband just to avoid further tension between him and his brother.
To my surprise the following day he showed up again this time on opening the door for him he just pushed me, I staggered off my feet to the floor and got up. He went to the door and locked it up with the key when he came back he said he has come to show me.
I was terrified I pleaded with him again trying to explain but he pushed me again this time I fell on the couch, he came on me at this point I knew what he was up to, I tried fighting back butthe woman in me was just so weak, he finally had his way inside me and he ended up r@ping Me he didn’t even care despite the fact I was on my period, I felt so bad and dejected I wept but no way to fight back.
That evening when my husband came back he noticed I wasn’t feeling too well but I tried covering it all up because I don’t just know how to tell him about the incident.
Just last week Dele came again and this time the same thing happened again he r@ped Me for the second time, am so traumatized I don’t know what to do.
Should I tell my husband? What if he doesn’t believe it was r@pe? don’t you think my home will be destroyed?
Can someone please tell me how to at least stop this guy because I’m scared it will happen again for the third time.

Story for the gods. You can tell a clueless friend who in turn will seek help from an anonymous site but you cannot tell your loving husband. I hear you.

Just for the fun of it, I'll assume this is real. I'll advice you continue enjoying the raape as its apparent you do enjoy it. How come this man just walks into your house, don't you have a door with a key? Abi himself has the key? So you don't have neigbours abi you lost your voice so much that you can't shout? Sorry oo.
The man on his own is sick, raping you with your menstrual blood? Maybe na ritual he dey perform sef. Brace yourself, someone is about to be the billionaire in the family and you should be happy you helped.

Re: (advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice by Jonwesley(m): 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
Liar!!!!!!!, all lies. BTW, how does one believe twice of act to be rape?
Re: (advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice by mololo: 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
Please tell him ASAP....sorry to say...u may get pregnant or he may have passed a deadly illness to u...d guy is badt gaaaannn
Re: (advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice by Beazy(f): 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
DickDastardly:
Those days the NTA starts around 5pm with RAINBOW on its screen accompanied by the phiiiiiiiiiiiii sound!
Then they show some cartoon reruns and some other boring programmes. We still patiently wait till that time, that time when the old man with his flute on top of a tree appears accompanied by the sound tandadan dadandan tan tan tan angry

Made up story grin
well u can take it anyway u like...Buh Must u comment?
Re: (advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice by gab264(m): 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
Beazy:

Re: (advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice by jeflexy(m): 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
pk

Re: (advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice by ireneony(f): 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
story for the gods grin
1.how come when he want to rape u in ur own house u did not scream so that neighbors will come to ur rescue
2.u knew he raped u before, how come u still went ahead and open the door for himgrin
3.I think you enjoyed the sextongue
op, this ur fantasy for rape eh grin be careful
Re: (advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice by jnrbayano(m): 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
DickDastardly:

Made up story grin

Epicest of all epics grin

That "Tales by Moonlight" signature tune eh
Re: (advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice by ronald4lif(m): 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
Beazy:
well u can take it anyway u like...Buh Must u comment?

I have read this sometime before on FB, why claiming credit to it as though you know this person?

Re: (advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
Shuoo..Lmaoo..I don read dia exact story for Facebook 2yra baq naa..shuoo,so na ur friend be d woman grin
Re: (advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice by Beazy(f): 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
ronald4lif:

I have read this sometime before on FB, why claiming credit to it as though you know this person?
Ain't surprise with ur comment...cus I already am qona met some smellous like yHu ere#commenting tru my Glo 4G Lite#winks
Re: (advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice by jnrbayano(m): 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
Op,

You confessed to us that your husband loves you so much and there's no man like him.

On the strength of the above, you have nothing to be afraid of, tell him!!

I wouldn't wanna think of what will happen if he discovers these rapes somehow. There's a possibility he will think you enjoyed those rapes and that's why you have kept it away from him.
Re: (advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice by ronald4lif(m): 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
Beazy:
Ain't surprise with ur comment...cus I already am qona met some smellous like yHu ere#commenting tru my Glo 4G Lite#winks

Wow! Why resorting to insult, is that really the best line you can come up with?
Re: (advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice by Beazy(f): 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
ronald4lif:

Wow! Why resorting to insult, is that really the best line you can come up with?
........was not insulting yhu!
Re: (advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice by ronald4lif(m): 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
Beazy:
........was not insulting yhu!

Okay cool
Re: (advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
Beazy:
Op...
Re: (advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice by FLAWLES(f): 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
Op.........i don't tink i believe ur story...either ways...u ga2 tell ur husband+make sure u bite his PE.NIS b4 doing dat......for EVIDENCE
Re: (advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
Beazy:
Op......

Re: (advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice by naijaboiy: 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
How can someone rape you the first time and still come and rape you again another time and you cannot tell your husband or even the police

This does not happen here in France undecided

Re: (advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice by Beazy(f): 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
FLAWLES:
Op.........i don't tink i believe ur story...either ways...u ga2 tell ur husband+make sure u bite his PE.NIS b4 doing dat......for EVIDENCE
U wicked ooo...She should qo and bite his future?
Re: (advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice by comrChris(m): 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
Story for the osun gods
Just tell us you are having an affair with your husband brother
Who knows you may even be the one raping him
Re: (advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice by tobiboss(m): 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
Beazy:

angry angry
Re: (advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice by Beazy(f): 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
comrChris:
Story for the osun gods
Just tell us you are having an affair with your husband brother
Who knows you may even be the one raping him
what are u insinuatingI quess u avent taken ur pills vhiz eveninq??
Re: (advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice by comrChris(m): 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
Just tell us the truth and stop deceiving yourself
Re: (advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice by comrChris(m): 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
Beazy:
just tell the truth and stop deceiving yourself
Re: (advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice by comrChris(m): 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
Beazy:
just tell us the truth and stop deceiving yourself
Re: (advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice by wisov(m): 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
Seems like a sex story. 1) he had d keys to ur door. 2) u opened d door d second time. 3) u donot tink its right to tell ur husband u wnt him to find out ur sex story abi?

Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys / Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light / Dedicate A Song To A Nairalander

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64