Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. (50077 Views)

Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / Why Are Nigerian Men Generally So Damn Sexist?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

DID I NOT SAY IT?

I SAY WE ARE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD FOR EACH OTHER. . . VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY BAD!!!!!! BLACK MAN AND BLACK WOMAN!!!

I don warn my daughters!
ANY MAN WEY MAKE DEM TO SHOUT. . . MAKE DEM RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUN!!!! angry
IF DEM NOR FIT MARRY AWUSA MEN. . . MAKE DEM GO GERMANY!!!

IF I SEE DEM NEAR ANY IGBO OR YORUBA MAN. . . I GO KEEEEEEEEEEE DEM! kiss

Absolutely!
Wetin you wan shout for white man presence for? grin
You look at them. . .YOU KNOW INSTANTLY THEY ARE NOT DEAF!
Black man?

YOU WILL SHOUT TILL YOUR PHOCKING LUNGS COLLAPSE. . . DEM STILL NOR GO HEAR ONE WORD WEY YOU TOK!

The sexxx nko?

RUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBISH!!!!! angry

After this my husband ehn. . . .NA ITALY I DEY GO! kiss
Me and BLACK MAN NOR GET BUSINESS.
I SAY I DON TAYA TO SHOUT! kiss

SEE DEM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-qspqWxBKA

Why Italy? Their women go use eye kill you there.
France is more liberal, se xy,
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 10:36am On Nov 25, 2014
bukatyne:

LOL!

@OP: I think there is something wrong with the black race (perhaps the curse of Noah's son)

The average black man/woman is 'angry' so [size=20pt]no need to differentiate[/size] 'woman'/'man'

Gbam! grin

This is a real TOPIC OF THE YEAR!

Hmmmmmmmmmm!

FayaaaaaaaaaaaRRRRRRon my pipo! kiss

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by coogar: 10:45am On Nov 25, 2014
bukatyne:

LOL!

@OP: I think there is something wrong with the black race (perhaps the curse of Noah's son)

The average black man/woman is 'angry' so no need to differentiate 'woman'/'man'

i disagree with you here, please.
black men with white partners rarely have issues of domestic violence. i strongly believe the black woman brings out the worst of the black man because she's constantly angry, vile & obnoxious.

what has this gotta do with the black man?
the relationship with most domestic violence incidents is the black lesbian relationships. that should then tell you that the average black woman has issues beyond the curse of noah's sons. it must be in their melanin.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 25, 2014
I have seen lots of black men with white women, the way they compose themselves ehn, you keep wondering if its same typical black men we know.

The tend to babies, push the trolley while the wives put the items in the cart. Respect!

Same goes to black women , white men. Treat you like the princess you are, food is never the problem.

typical nigerian Black man with black woman. They will want fried yam, egg, bacon, sausage, tea and custard for breakfast.
Pounded yam and bitterleaf soup for lunch,

plantain porridge for evening.

Sneak out to beer parlor for champions league.
Come back by 11pm to pound on his 'marital right'
Who wouldnt be an angry black woman with this schedule grin

8 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 10:46am On Nov 25, 2014
Chillisauce:

Why Italy? Their women go use eye kill you there.
France is more liberal, se xy,

Me? I nor kia o. . . .France o. . . RUSSSSSSSSIA o. . . . .Belgium o. . . .Anyone! kiss
OYINBO MEN DEY PROTECT THEIR WOMEN. cheesy
I think Germany!
There are 2 girls I grew up with in Nigeria as next door neighbors. . . .
Very good family! SERRRRRRRRIOUS AJEBOS! cheesy
Well brought up girls o. DEM NOR EVEN SABI SPEAK PIDGIN ENGLISH SEF! undecided
Not flasshy. . . very level-headed. I never, ever heard them raise their voices as children.
Once wahala start. . . them go just carry dem shoes enter house je-je like them mama tell dem to do! cheesy

My dear. . . dem find husband taya for Nigeria. . . .
AS SOOOON AS DEM REACH GERMANY. . . na wedding bells o.
WITHIN ONE MONTH!
My sister gist me last month say she jam one of them for Abuja! shocked
The older one. . . she narrated her woes with the 'husband' shortage in Nigeria and went to GERMANY TO MEET AN ONLINE SPOUSE! shocked
Then got her younger sister to follow suit! shocked

Omo!
If you see this girl now. . .HER HUSBAND(VERRRRRRRRRRRRRY YOUNG MAN) NA DIPLOMAT abi na BUSINESS TYCOON she call am? undecided
She dey carry GUCCI-VUITTON BAG DEY PARADE FROM PLACE TO PLACE FOR ASOKORO! Hiahn!

No shouting. . . o
Flying first class from Nigeria to Germany like no man's business!
She says she has ABSOLUTELY NO REGRETS! cheesy
My sister say if you see this babe. . . .YOUR MOUTH GO FALL OPEN!
Very educated o! VERY, VERY QUIET! kiss
BEHOLD! The Nigerian 'female rejects'! grin

2 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 25, 2014
oh, i forgot..

Fresh fried Akara every morning.

Chukwu ekwela grin
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 25, 2014
bukatyne:

LOL!

The average black man/woman is 'angry' so no need to differentiate 'woman'/'man'

I am forced to reason this way too. Perhaps there are a lot of things blacks are doing wrong dnt you think? Haba!! Look at black american men for example. why is there so much of the issue of baby mamas, pushing of drugs, carrying weapons and ending up in jail? Why wont their women be angry?

Or could it be the bad history of colonialism thats affecting blacks? Perhaps when people have been exposed to barbarism or suffering for too long, it affects their psyche. Its a widely held belief that the average black american, male and female, is rude and razz/uncouth. Just look at africans and look at whites. The difference is too much.

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

I think Germany!
There are 2 girls I grew up with in Nigeria as next door neighbors. . . .
Very good family!
Well brought up girls o.
Not flasshy. . . very level-headed.

My dear. . . dem find husband taya for Nigeria. . . .

AS SOOOON AS DEM REACH GERMANY. . . na wedding bells o.
WITHIN ONE MONTH!

My sister gist me last month say she jam one of them for Abuja! shocked

The older one. . . she narrated her woes with the 'husband' shortage in Nigeria and went to GERMANY TO MEET AN ONLINE SPOUSE! shocked

Then got her younger sister to follow suit! shocked

Omo!
If you see this girl now. . .HER HUSBAND NA DIPLOMAT abi na BUSINESS TYCOON she call am?
She dey carry GUCCI-VUITTON BAG DEY PARADE FROM PLACE TO PLACE FOR ASOKORO! Hiahn!

No shouting. . . o
Flying first class from Nigeria to Germany like no man's business!

She says she has ABSOLUTELY NO REGRETS! cheesy

My sister say if you see this babe. . . .YOUR MOUTH GO FALL OPEN!

Very educated o!

My dear, the worst part our sisters dem go dey do church church, sleep for church praying for husbands while the some of the 'husbands' dey boko haram, kidnapping, womanizers, '419ners' . Nigerian male don spoil Nigeria finish, now the line up for embassy looking for visa to where?

Our mumu sisters, still siddon put for the rot waiting for their dear husbands to marry 85yrs oyibo for green cards.

dem go old.

now, dem dey do main chick and side b1tch.
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by bukatyne(f): 10:55am On Nov 25, 2014
coogar:

i disagree with you here, please.
black men with white partners rarely have issues of domestic violence. i strongly believe the black woman brings out the worst of the black man because she's constantly angry, vile & obnoxious.

what has this gotta do with the black man?
the relationship with most domestic violence incidents is the black lesbian relationships. that should then tell you that the average black woman has issues beyond the curse of noah's sons. it must be in their melanin.

Do you have recurring issues of domestic violence in Black women & White men cases?

The black man also brings out the worst in black women because they lack self esteem and see every ridiculous thing as an 'affront' to their perceived 'manhood' grin I tell my people: steer clear from any black man who the only thing he has going for him is his 'blackness/Nigerianility' grin

Don't worry, it is the curse of Noah's son and it affects all blacks cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by bukatyne(f): 10:57am On Nov 25, 2014
Sophyrocks:

I am forced to reason this way too. Perhaps there are a lot of things blacks are doing wrong dnt you think? Haba!! Look at black american men for example. why is there so much of the issue of baby mamas, pushing of drugs, carrying weapons and ending up in jail? Why wont their women be angry?

Or could it be the bad history of colonialism thats affecting blacks? Perhaps when people have been exposed to barbarism or suffering for too long, it affects their psyche. Its a widely held belief that the average black american, male and female, is rude and razz/uncouth. Just look at africans and look at whites. The difference is too much.

It is Noah's curse

Colonialism cannot have this kind of effect angry
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 10:59am On Nov 25, 2014
Chillisauce:

My dear, the worst part our sisters dem go dey do church church, sleep for church praying for husbands while the some of the 'husbands' dey boko haram, kidnapping, womanizers, '419ners' . Nigerian male don spoil Nigeria finish, now the line up for embassy looking for visa to where?

Our mumu sisters, still siddon put for the rot waiting for their dear husbands to marry 85yrs oyibo for green cards.

dem go old.

now, dem dey do main chick and side b1tch.
grin grin grin

You nor see 'GOBE'? grin
After eating all the dorty poohsies abroad for papers finish. . . dem go carry dem pehnis come dey find 'freeeeeeesh' brides for village! cheesy
I say I don WARN my daughters SERRRRRRRRRRRRRIOUSLY! angry

3 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by bukatyne(f): 11:00am On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Gbam! grin

This is a real TOPIC OF THE YEAR!

Hmmmmmmmmmm!

FayaaaaaaaaaaaRRRRRRon my pipo! kiss

LOL! cheesy
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by coogar: 11:04am On Nov 25, 2014
bukatyne:

Do you have recurring issues of domestic violence in Black women & White men cases?

The black man also brings out the worst in black women because they lack self esteem and see every ridiculous thing as an 'affront' to their perceived 'manhood' grin I tell my people: steer clear from any black man who the only thing he has going for him is his 'blackness/Nigerianility' grin

so why then do black lesbian relationships have the highest rate of domestic violence? black women in same-sëx relationships beat up their partners, stalk her, räpe her, etc and you want to blame this on the black men?
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

You nor see 'GOBE'? grin
I say I don WARN my daughters SERRRRRRRRRRRRRIOUSLY! angry

You dey warn dem. Leave them to choose their path o.
They said love is blind.

But for the Average Nigerian Men, Hausa Man are more respectful. Apart from this terrorism coming up now, they are the best average Nigerian Men. Very Honest i must say. Correct Gentlemen but na polygamy be dia wahala.

My igbo and yoruba brothers na something else grin grin

kai
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by bukatyne(f): 11:10am On Nov 25, 2014
coogar:

so why then do black lesbian relationships have the highest rate of domestic violence? black women in same-sëx relationships beat up their partners, stalk her, räpe her, etc and you want to blame this on the black men?

Coogar! Coogar!! Coogar!!! angry

What concord does Black women + White man relationship have with Black lesbian relationship?

That was a yes or no question grin

@Black lesbian relationships: I honestly do not have the stats on that however I do not believe that Black lesbian relationship has the highest rate of violence in the pool of

Black Men + Black Women;
Black Men + White Women;
Black Women + White Men;
White Women + White Men;
Black Men + Black Men;
White Women + White Women;
White Men + White Men relationships cheesy
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by coogar: 11:14am On Nov 25, 2014
Chillisauce:
i have seen lots of black men with white women, the way they compose themselves ehn, you keep wondering if its same typical black men we know.

The tend to babies, push the trolley while the wives put the items in the cart. Respect!

that's because the white woman makes him very happy. why won't he push buggies and do other stuff for her? he gets regular sėx at night from his whorë wife without the headache or stress excuses typical of the average black woman.

a black man is happier with a white woman - she would not demand for a brazilian hair or blackberry phones when there are other pressing needs in the family. i compare my friends that are married to white women here to their counterparts married to naija women - the difference is glaring!

bukatyne:

Coogar! Coogar!! Coogar!!! angry
What concord does Black women + White man relationship have with Black lesbian relationship?
That was a yes or no question grin

because that will be the true test to see whether black men are the troublesome fools causing wahala in black relationships or not.

without the black men in the equation, do we still find violence between 2 black women? if the answer is yes then the problem ultimately lies with the black women. without black women in the equation, do we find violence in black gay relationships? yes - but it's way lower than black lesbians.

so draw your inference......

@Black lesbian relationships: I honestly do not have the stats on that however I do not believe that Black lesbian relationship has the highest rate of violence in the pool of
Black Men + Black Women;
Black Men + White Women;
Black Women + White Men;
White Women + White Men;
Black Men + Black Men;
White Women + White Women;
White Men + White Men relationships cheesy

black women + black women have the highest rate of domestic violence in all the categories. go on google and find out on CDC. the victims were beaten, stalked and räped. i never knew females do rapê females until i came across one article few moons ago.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 11:21am On Nov 25, 2014
Chillisauce:

You dey warn dem. Leave them to choose their path o.
They said love is blind.

But for the Average Nigerian Men, Hausa Man are more respectful. Apart from this terrorism coming up now, they are the best average Nigerian Men. Very Honest i must say. Correct Gentlemen but na polygamy be dia wahala.

My igbo and yoruba brothers na something else grin grin

kai

GBAM!
We get Hausa people for awa compound o.
You can NEVER hear their voices.
Dem reach 10 with their wives and children for dia o.

But go backyard where 'IGBO AND YORUBA' FEMALES DEY. . . JUST ONE EACH!
They can NEVER get along!
Another BINI GIRL AND ONE IGBO GIRL. . . FIGHT FINISH. . .TEAR CLOTHES NAYKED FOR COMPOUND. . . they give free show to the WHOLE COMPOUND!!!! shocked

Warn nor be say dem nor go follow dem heart-break aka desire o! grin
At least dem dey take dem eye look from their family experience abi?
I can only teach them how to recognize PROPER COMMUNICATION SKILLS!

IGBO AND YORUBA NA THE WORST! shocked
Chauvinistic and IGNORANT!
To say 'I am sorry'. . . NEVER!
You earn more money. . .WAHALA!
You be housewife. . . WAHALA!
You wear lipstic. . . WAHALA!
You carry 'some-gaps' for head. . . WAHALA!
You born pikin. . . WAHALA!
You nor born pikin. . .WAHALA!
You go school. . . WAHALA!
You nor go school. . . WAHALA!

You can NEVER PLEASE THEM. . . BECAUSE THEY ARE GENERATIONAL SADISTS! kiss

7 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 25, 2014
coogar:

that's because the white woman makes him very happy. why won't he push buggies and do other stuff for her? he gets regular sėx at night from his whorë wife without the headache or stress excuses typical of the average black woman.
a black man is happier with a white woman - she would not demand for a brazilian hair or blackberry phones when there are other pressing needs in the family. i compare my friends that are married to white women here to their counterparts married to naija women - the difference is glaring!

Of cos the diff would be glaring, but majority of naija men cant cook, so they tend to settle for naija women because of food.

cheesy
For now our sisters still dey hook them with food.

Havent you seen where they tease men to go marry so he will eat good food. Like seriously. Only in Naija.

3 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 11:27am On Nov 25, 2014
Chillisauce:

Of cos the diff would be glaring, but majority of naija men cant cook, so they tend to settle for naija women because of food.

cheesy
For now our sisters still dey hook them with food.

Havent you seen where they tease men to go marry so he will eat good food. Like seriously. Only in Naija.

After cooking the damn food nko?
Dem go siddon for table dey tap fingers like you be part-time waitress! grin

Hmmmmmmmmm!

E get one BUSH EDO MAN WEY I DATE BRIEFLY BEFORE I MARRY.
Hmmm!
Even in AMERICA where HOT and COLD water dey run 24/7 from ALL FAUCETS abi na TAPS in the apartment. . . .The local pig asked A WHOLE ME to go and 'run his bath water'! shocked shocked shocked

Sheeeeeeeegey!
Im mistake me for one of those im 'akata babes'. . . wey dey charge credit card to 'sprinkle roses' for AFRICAN NIGGA-PRINCES BECOS OF THEM BLOKOS? shocked

He quickly composed himself and headed AWAY from my direction.
I did not even look in his direction!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeee! cheesy
If im for repeat am. . . .HE FOR LAND FOR THE GROUND FLOOR OF THAT APARTMENT BUILDING WALAHI!
I for go jail for MURDER 1! kiss

3 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

GBAM!
We get Hausa people for awa compound o.
You can NEVER hear their voices.
Dem reach 10 with their wives and children for dia o.

But go backyard where 'IGBO AND YORUBA' FEMALES DEY. . . JUST ONE EACH!
They can NEVER get along!

Warn nor be say dem nor go follow dem heart-break aka desire o! grin
At least dem dey take dem eye look from their family experience abi?
I can only teach them how to recognize PROPER COMMUNICATION SKILLS!

IGBO AND YORUBA NA THE WORST! shocked
Chauvinistic and IGNORANT!
To say 'I am sorry'. . . NEVER!
You earn more money. . .WAHALA!
You be housewife. . . WAHALA!
You wear lipstic. . . WAHALA!
You carry 'some-gaps' for head. . . WAHALA!
You born pikin. . . WAHALA!
You nor born pikin. . .WAHALA!
You go school. . . WAHALA!
You nor go school. . . WAHALA!

You can NEVER PLEASE THEM. . . BECAUSE THEY ARE GENERATIONAL SADISTS! kiss

My dear you talk true. Kai. Hausa men gentle sha.

One thing i admire in them is they never crazy about wealth, once they can eat and have shelter, they worry less.
Always ready to help.

Try politics section, na replica of nigerian community. Area papas and mamas. One wonders how we got to this stage.

Anyway, i dont believe in curses. Bible or not. But im sure we are affected by psychological traits.

Lets leave someone is after me (us) and take charge of our problems.

Our problem is not from the bible written by white men with white God and white Jesus.

Our problem is us.

2 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 25, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

After cooking the damn food nko?
Dem go siddon for table dey tap fingers like you be part-time waitress! grin

Hmmmmmmmmm!

E get one BUSH EDO MAN WEY I DATE BRIEFLY BEFORE I MARRY.
Hmmm!
Even in AMERICA where HOT and COLD water dey run 24/7 from ALL FAUCETS abi na TAPS in the apartment. . . .The local pig asked A WHOLE ME to go and 'run his bath water'! shocked shocked shocked

Sheeeeeeeegey!
Im mistake me for one of those im 'akata babes'. . . wey dey charge credit card to 'sprinkle roses' for AFRICAN NIGGA-PRINCES BECOS OF THEM BLOKOS? shocked

He quickly composed himself and headed AWAY from my direction.
I did not even look in his direction!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeee! cheesy
If im for repeat am. . . .HE FOR LAND FOR THE GROUND FLOOR OF THAT APARTMENT BUILDING WALAHI!
I for go jail for MURDER 1! kiss

And the news would have called you the angry black woman cheesy
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 11:38am On Nov 25, 2014
Chillisauce:

My dear you talk true. Kai. Hausa men gentle sha.

One thing i admire in them is they never crazy about wealth, once they can eat and have shelter, they worry less.
Always ready to help.

Try politics section, na replica of nigerian community. Area papas and mamas. One wonders how we got to this stage.

Anyway, i dont believe in curses. Bible or not. But im sure we are affected by psychological traits.

Lets leave someone is after me (us) and take charge of our problems.

Our problem is not from the bible written by white men with white God and white Jesus.

Our problem is us.

It is VERY unfortunate! sad

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Stillfire: 11:38am On Nov 25, 2014
bukatyne:

Let me add that...
Black women/white men's divorce statistic is lower than black men/white women in the US. In fact black men/ white women are twice as likely to divorce.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 11:40am On Nov 25, 2014
Chillisauce:

And the news would have called you the angry black woman cheesy

You bet!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sess-qYPxRY
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Stillfire: 11:48am On Nov 25, 2014
About the emasculation of the black man I see coming up all the time, can someone explain what that even means? Because one would think from the African eye of course, white men have been 'emasculated' but still able to build a civilization and hold the world down. While the 'unemasculated' African men can't maintain a civilization that their women can enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by crackhaus: 11:52am On Nov 25, 2014
There's no way a black man is the problem of black women, like are you kidding me?
The same black women who can't stand themselves and constantly try to outdo/pull each other down? Buahahahahaha...Y'all must be kidding. cheesy

It's only on Nairaland being effectively masked by the convenient anonymity of the internet that I see a group of black women agreeing and standing up for each other for longer than 24hrs - quit fronting you guys.

Everyone knows what happens in the real world, which is where I live, as well as draw my experiences and reality from - black women can't stand themselves: they are either sizing themselves up by comparing hairs, clothes, shoes, handbags, husbands and children; or struggling too hard to find faults in other women they perceive as competition.

Please save us the whining, you black women are the cause of your own problems - being labelled an angry black woman is because that is how you are around black men who can't be manipulated, grow some esteem yo! gringrin

4 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 11:53am On Nov 25, 2014
Chillisauce:
I have seen lots of black men with white women, the way they compose themselves ehn, you keep wondering if its same typical black men we know.

Same goes to black women , white men. Treat you like the princess you are, food is never the problem.

typical nigerian Black man with black woman. They will want fried yam, egg, bacon, sausage, tea and custard for breakfast.
Pounded yam and bitterleaf soup for lunch,

plantain porridge for evening.

Sneak out to beer parlor for champions league.
Come back by 11pm to pound on his 'marital right'
Who wouldnt be an angry black woman with this schedule grin

Where is my youtube video. . . ?
Gosh. . .lemme see if I can upload it! cheesy
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 11:54am On Nov 25, 2014
crackhaus:
There's no way a black man is the problem of black women, like are you kidding me?
The same black women who can't stand themselves and constantly try to outdo/pull each other down? Buahahahahaha...Y'all must be kidding. cheesy

It's only on Nairaland being effectively masked by the convenient anonymity of the internet that I see a group of black women agreeing and standing up for each other for longer than 24hrs - quit fronting you guys.

Everyone knows what happens in the real world, which is where I live, as well as draw my experiences and reality from - black women can't stand themselves: they are either sizing themselves up by comparing hairs, clothes, shoes, handbags, husbands and children; or struggling too hard to find faults in other women they perceive as competition.

Please save us the whining, you black women are the cause of your own problems - being labelled an angry black woman is because that is how you are around black men who can't be manipulated, grow some esteem yo! gringrin

Ahem!
Awon de o! lipsrsealed
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by bukatyne(f): 11:54am On Nov 25, 2014
coogar:

because that will be the true test to see whether black men are the troublesome fools causing wahala in black relationships or not.

without the black men in the equation, do we still find violence between 2 women? if the answer is yes then the problem ultimately lies with the black women. without black women in the equation, do we find violence in black gay relationships? yes - but it's way lower than black lesbians.

so draw your inference......

black women + black women have the highest rate of domestic violence in all the categories. go on google and find out on CDC. the victims were beaten, stalked and räped. i never knew females do rapê females until i came across one article few moons ago.

Black men behave themselves very well with white women grin

It is only a mad woman who will be treated with love and still be 'angry'

It is not funny we are comparing

CASE 1: a black guy willing to do stuffs for his white wife so she has the energy/strength/desire for lovemaking at night

and

CASE 2: a black guy married to a black woman, unwilling to do stuffs for her and still expecting her to perform like a LovePeddler @ night?

Is it not on this NL guys said their wives must make dinner irrespective of whom gets home first?

I have colleagues who get home same times with their hubby and still enter the kitchen to cook that night. Some are married to men who do like freshly made stew/soup daily and the wife does so every night. Somehow, you still expect the same woman to twist under/above you later that night cheesy

Women and men work the same jobs, pass the same route home, face the same traffic etc. Men get home and complain that they are stressed out cheesy Women get home and are expected to cook , clean and still twist at night sad

Black men, fear God o!

I will look up Black lesbian relationships to form an opinion.

Black women + White men relationships are not usually stormy so I doubt it is as simple as 'Black women' are the denominating factor of violence...

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 11:55am On Nov 25, 2014
Stillfire:
About the emasculation of the black man I see coming up all the time, can someone explain what that even means? Because one would think from the African eye of course, white men have been 'emasculated' but still able to build a civilization and hold the world down. While the 'unemasculated' African men can't maintain a civilization that their women can enjoy.

Hey!
I am loving this!
*hallelujah for 2 more days off*! cool
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by bukatyne(f): 11:56am On Nov 25, 2014
Stillfire:

Let me add that...
Black women/white men's divorce statistic is lower than black men/white women in the US. In fact black men/ white women are twice as likely to divorce.

The white woman cannot condone half the 'angry, black woman' does cheesy
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by crackhaus: 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
Stillfire:

Let me add that...
Where did you get this from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism / Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg / My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.