Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- (74946 Views)

In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss / Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. / HANNAH 'S STORY ....falling In Love Or In Lust With My Neighbour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 2:39am On Nov 26, 2014
Maryclaire1:
Lovely story.u didn't say wat hannah does 4 a living n ur description on d story is nt enof ooooo......
readers will love u 2 describe tinz 4 dem lengthy it kinda make us feel we kwn d character.all d same itz a beautiful story and am so luving it.

owkay ....thanks. #,scratches her hair...
doing better next time

2 Likes

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 2:48am On Nov 26, 2014
nellytivities:
it made her remember the way.......last night.- I thought she was going to work when that happened. Don't forget he was complementing her looks and she drove off afterwards.

thanks dear....cant believe I made that mistake. Now I know why publishers still need editors.
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 3:02am On Nov 26, 2014
[quote author=Maryclaire1 post=28350387]Lovely story.u didn't say wat hannah does 4 a living n ur description on d story is nt enof ooooo......
readers will love u 2 describe tinz 4 dem lengthy it kinda make us feel we kwn d character.all d same itz a beautiful story and am so luving it.[/quote

Thanks ......improving things on point ......Dats why I really need controvertial statements....

3 Likes

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 3:17am On Nov 26, 2014
U've got a nice story going on here...., keep it flowing....., still following uuuu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 3:18am On Nov 26, 2014
Hannah was still outside since she got home. Her stomach rumbled with hunger but she wasn't ready to go in yet. Instead, she entered her garage (her workshop as she is a mechanic), grabbed a beer from the bar fridge she kept in palmed a handful of peanuts from the jar on the work bench. ()She'd downed half the beer when she became aware that someone was watching her. She glanced across into a pair of big, intent blue eyes.

"I'm Ruby Lawson" daughter to Joe Lawson. The little girl thrust her hand forward.

Hannah surpressed a smile. She help up her own hand. "I'm Hannah". she said.

"Pleased to meet you" Ruby said solemnly.

It was impossible for Hannah to hid her smile then. "Pleased to meet you, too, Ruby".

"Wow, what a nice bike" "Can we go for a ride? Ruby inquired.

Hannah smiled ......"I don't think your dad would appreciate us doing that."

"He wouldn't mind"

"Hmm. I'm not so sure about that."

Ruby pressed her hands together and gave Hannah a limpid - eyed beseeching look, "Pretty please ?"

As pitiful pleas went, it was very effective. Hannah wondered if Ruby had practiced in the mirror. "Sorry, sweetheart. You can have a sit on it, though, if you'd like."

Ruby considered for a moment. "I guess that would be okay," she said grudgingly.

Hannah wiped her hand on her jeans and helped boost Ruby onto the saddle. Ruby's legs barely straddled the seat adn she wobbled and clutched at the handlebars, a woored frown on her face.

Hannah twisted the ignition key and the bike rumbled to life beneath them. Ruby giggled.

"It's all bouncy". Ruby said.

Hannah laughed as she leaned forward to twist the throttle.

"See? You grip this and twist it slowly forward. But not too much --- you dont' want to push it too hard."

Ruby reached out, fingers spread wide.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

Hannah nearly fell off the bike as Joe stacked across the sidewalk, his expression livid.

"Are you out of your freaking mind?" he demanded.

He gasped Ruby around the waist, plucking her from the bike as though she weighed less than a feather. Joe set her on the ground and put a hand on her shoulder. "I want you to go inside".

"No! We weren't doing anything wrong. We were just siting there, "Rubby insisted.

Hannah couuld see the little girl was getting herself worked up. She could also see that Joe was in no mood to listen to reason. She met Ruby's gaze
"It's okay, sweetie," she said reassuringly. "You can do what your daddy says."

Joe waited until his daughter was well out of hearing before turning on Hannah. "What kind of a reckless idiot takes a kid for a ride on a motorbike without a helmet? You want to answer me that ? "

"You are overreacting. If you calmed down for one second ------"

"Don't tell me to calm, lady". He shoved a finger in her face. "You had no right to risk my daughter's life. Did you even stop to think ........" He broke off, unable to articulate his fury.

""Are you finished? she asked calmly. "Any more insults you want to throw at me?

He gave her a scathing head to toe. "Stay away from my daughter. "He turned on his heel and strode towards his house.

Hannah let out the breath she'd been holding.
wow. That had been exactly what she hadn't needed ----- a big, shitty cherry on top of an already shitty day.
"

7 Likes

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Onemansquad(m): 6:51am On Nov 26, 2014
Runs into the thread with full speed *panting*

queennelly u've got a nice story here

let me call my crew members
D9ty7,tecno4life,bluestarry,stuff46, ogbarmey,haydot95 ,adeh39, emmykul4love, feemblez1,fatalveli,

3 Likes

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 26, 2014
Onemansquad:

D9ty7,tecno4life,bluestarry,stuff46, ogbarmey,haydot95 ,adeh39, emmykul4love, feemblez1,fatalveli,

******hands over. a big apple juice to him******....

. welcome Onemansquad. thanks
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 26, 2014
CHAPTER FIVE

JOE paused outside Ruby's bedroom door to take a deep breath and consciously relax his shoulders. Ruby didn't deserve his anger.
He lifted his hands and rapped on the door.
"Rubes, it's me," he called.
"I'm sorry for yelling at you like that". He laid his hand on her shoulder. "I didn't mean to frighten you."

Ruby lifted her head and he could see she'd been crying. "No!"
"No, Daddy, you've got it all wrong. Hannah didn't take me for a ride and now you yelled at her and she'll never let me near her agian.

JOe frowned, "Ruby, I saw you on the bike."

"She didn't take me for a ride! I asked her to but she said no. Then she said I could sit on the bike if I wanted to and she was really nice and lifted me up and help me when i thought i was going to fall." Ruby said in an urgent rush.
"Hannah's going to hate me now" Ruby said miserably.

Not half as much as she hates me ....thought Joe.

I'm sure she doesn't hate you, Rubes. You didn't do anything wrong. I was the one who made the mistake"

"we should go next door right now and apologize to Hannah," Ruby said. She was already wriggling toward the edge of the bed and she looked at Joe expectantly.

He nodded. "That's a good idea," Even though it was going to make him squirm.

"I tell you What. Why don't you make a pizza for Hannah, and I'll take it over to her on my own and apologize? he said.

Ruby smiled and shrugged.

They went to the kitchen to create a pizza especially for Hannah.

Finally Joe had a pizza in his hand and a speech roughed out in his mind. He felt like a kid going to the principals office as he walked up the front steps to Hannah's house. Gritting his teeth, he rang the door bell.There was a rattle of a door chain bein removed, then Mrs. Napier opened the door.

"Oh. Hello, Joe. How are you?" Robyn said.

"I'm good, thanks". Um, I was actually wondering if I could have a quick word with Hannah?"

Robyn's smile widened. "Of course you can. Why don't you come in and I 'll go grab her? "

Joe stepped into the foyer as Robyn disappeared up the hallway. He glanced around as he waited.

A door closed somewhere in the house and Joe turned just as Hannah entered the foyer wearing a pale green satin bathrobe. Her hair was wrapped in a towel and she had her arms crossed defensively over her chest as she stopped in front of him. She glanced at the Pizza and arched an eyebrow.

"It's for you. Ruby made it" he said awkwardly.

"To say thank you for the motor bike ride I didn't take her on, I assume?" Hannah asked coolly.

He squired his shoulders, "Yeah, about that. I owe you an apology. I jumped to conclusions. I should have let you explain before I barged in."

"Yep, you should have."

He winced. "I'm sorry".

She eyed him for a moment, then her gaze dropped to the pizza. "Ruby made this for me, is that what you said?"

"Yes."

She held out her hand and he passed teh pizza over. Now that her arms weren't crossed over her chest, he could see the outline of her breasts against her robe. The soft shape of her nipples was clearly visible beneath the silk, and he realized that she must be naked beneath it.

It was the first time they'd been alone since the kiss, and Joe was acutely aware of it. He'd initiated it, after all. He'd been the one who pushed her against the wall. But she'd hardly been a reluctant participant. The memory made his blood hot.
"Listen, about the kiss ........" he said

Hannah's gaze flew to his face, "I know, it was a mistake. It was stupid ------"

"It wasn't a mistake," he said, "come out with me?"

She looked as surprised as he felt.

"You mean on a date? she said

"Yeah. YOu, me, no kids. The usual kind of thing"

"Why?"

"Because I like you"

"Oh". Her gaze dropped to her feet, but he could see the corners of her mouth curling into a smile.

"Whats so funny?

"Um, I think i like you, too," she said, "But......."

He took a step closer, "But What?

She lifted her head and looked straight into his eyes. In an instant all the heat from yesterday was there between them. He could feel himself growing hard, just from a look.

"Okay. Yes" she sounded a little breathless. She licked her lips. "I'll go out with you"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 26, 2014
Queennelly:
Welcome
Promise is passionate about writing. please encourage me by not been stingy with your likes, comments, shares, controversial statements and what have you ....
Thanks as I start my story....
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 26, 2014
Nice write-up
Definantly following
Keep it coming,puhlease!!!!!!
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 26, 2014
Ivyluvie2:
Nice write-up
Definantly following
Keep it coming,puhlease!!!!!!

*****rushes out to get a chilled coke wif popcorn *****

pls take this Ivyluvie2 ........stay on the dail ......thanks
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 26, 2014
Mmmmn...... Is dis Love or Lust? Luv d way d story is going...but hw old is Ruby?? Thanks 4 d update, still following.

1 Like

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 26, 2014
adeh39:
Mmmmn...... Is dis Love or Lust? Luv d way d story is going...but hw old is Ruby?? Thanks 4 d update, still following.

Ruby is ten ..
thanks for following adeh39

1 Like

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 26, 2014
Onemansquad:

presentttttt

1 Like

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 26, 2014
Onemansquad:

Present.
Greets politely and searches for seat....

2 Likes

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by chuks87(m): 9:19am On Nov 26, 2014
wao... getting more interesting...

*walks in with bottles of Zobo drinks*

2 Likes

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by nellytivities(f): 9:41am On Nov 26, 2014
chuks87:

Can I get one please?
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by chuks87(m): 9:50am On Nov 26, 2014
nellytivities:

Can I get one please?
why not... u can make and drink as much as u want.... grin grin grin cheesy

*handles her a big pot of zobo*....

3 Likes

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 26, 2014
Queennelly:

*****rushes out to get a chilled coke wif popcorn *****

pls take this Ivyluvie2 ........stay on the dail ......thanks
kissthanks
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 26, 2014
haydot95:
presentttttt

welcome ....join the drill....
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 26, 2014
Ogbarmey:

Present.
Greets politely and searches for seat....

yea sit....its just beginning .....
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 26, 2014
chuks87:

keep mine chilled ....will take it after d story ....
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 26, 2014
Ivyluvie2:
kissthanks

u r welcome dear
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by chuks87(m): 10:55am On Nov 26, 2014
Queennelly:

keep mine chilled ....will take it after d story ....

alryt honey... more than enuf to go round...*fills more bottle...*

1 Like

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by stuff46(m): 10:58am On Nov 26, 2014
Onemansquad:

present sire

1 Like

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by chuks87(m): 11:05am On Nov 26, 2014
stuff46:

present sire

*handles on bottle of zobo refrigerated by nellytivities to him*.... grin
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 26, 2014
stuff46:

present sire

welcome stuff46

pls honey chuck87 gv him a chilled zobo to cool himself

1 Like

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 26, 2014
chuks87:

xo nice of you
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by nellytivities(f): 11:15am On Nov 26, 2014
chuks87:

why not... u can make and drink as much as u want.... grin grin grin cheesy

*handles her a big pot of zobo*....
You're mean! Il just stick with QueenNelly's coke and popcorn. I'm sure she will spare some for her namesake.

1 Like

Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 26, 2014
nellytivities:

You're mean! Il just stick with QueenNelly's coke and popcorn. I'm sure she will spare some for her namesake.

sweety cos u r my namesake Dats y I gave u dat.....its different ....so enjoy it dear.....
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 26, 2014
Queennelly:

sweety cos u r my namesake Dats y I gave u dat.....its different ....so enjoy it dear.....
Really? Ok my name na Nelly Kelly. gringringrin
Re: HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- by stuff46(m): 11:46am On Nov 26, 2014
chuks87:

thankz bro. I for prefer alomo to dilute

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... / Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.