Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

My Girlfriend Gets Jumpy At Talks About Her Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Gets Jumpy At Talks About Her Ex (1647 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] / If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Gets Jumpy At Talks About Her Ex by enomasly: 1:03am On Nov 25, 2014
we were discussing this eve so I told her why she allows her ex make crazy statements on her status she says I shud forget him n not reason him I still couldn't just take it so I kept inquiring and all of a
sudden it develops to a subtle quarrel now we've both
gone to bed angry... I don't know any time issues about
the guy comes up she just wants to AVOID it are they
having an affair or are there still feelings? am going
crazy
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Jumpy At Talks About Her Ex by Nobody: 1:24am On Nov 25, 2014
Wake her up and Talk it out with her.
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Jumpy At Talks About Her Ex by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 25, 2014
girls don't like being questioned about their exes..and we expect u guys not to like it too. so talk to her and tell her why ur asking..cos y would u be asking her abt her ex? it looks funny to me sha.
or maybe she's having an affair with him that makes her scared when u ask.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gets Jumpy At Talks About Her Ex by Equado(m): 2:08am On Nov 25, 2014
Same thing happens to girls err'wer...my gf inclusive...her ex calls her err'single day,but if I bring up the subject...she'll look 4 a way and sweep under the carpet,if I insist n d subject...quarrel dne strt ni...so I dnt ask her agen.I knw d guy still lykz her dough...bt we've past d stage of me caring abt d oda men in her lyf
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Jumpy At Talks About Her Ex by Nobody: 3:51am On Nov 25, 2014
I hate it when my gf tell me about her ex
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Jumpy At Talks About Her Ex by msmon(m): 4:23am On Nov 25, 2014
Do you care to know whether is ex is in existence or not, move on with life. I passionately hate to hear about ex.
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Jumpy At Talks About Her Ex by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 25, 2014
I don't like talking about my previous ex either...but then there's a reason for that. If you're really having doubts, you should sort it out.
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Jumpy At Talks About Her Ex by pasqal09: 6:32am On Nov 25, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:
I don't like talking about my previous ex either...but then there's a reason for that. If you're really having doubts, you should sort it out.
Precious ex?
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Jumpy At Talks About Her Ex by Summersland(m): 6:46am On Nov 25, 2014
I hate it wen my girlfrnd mention about her ex,i'll quiet wen she sald it nd frank my face..She knw wahala is comin on d way if she move close 2 me dat moment cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Jumpy At Talks About Her Ex by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 25, 2014
pasqal09:

Precious ex?

Always. But he's late.
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Jumpy At Talks About Her Ex by Awho(m): 7:08am On Nov 25, 2014
Why do you even give a fu..ck about her ex? D last tym i checked ex means past, and they should be allowed to stay where they belong in the past.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gets Jumpy At Talks About Her Ex by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 25, 2014
Awho:
Why do you even give a fu..ck about her ex? D last tym i checked ex means past, and they should be allowed to stay where they belong in the past.

You'd be surprised.
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Jumpy At Talks About Her Ex by Awho(m): 7:19am On Nov 25, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

You'd be surprised.

surprised @ what sweet heart
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Jumpy At Talks About Her Ex by FLAWLES(f): 7:22am On Nov 25, 2014
Op let her alone.............dnt worry,she ll come to you complaining
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Jumpy At Talks About Her Ex by Exjoker(m): 7:44am On Nov 25, 2014
Though i don't see any reason why girls feel uncomfortable when asked something about there exes, but I see no reason why guys keep on asking about there exes...
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Jumpy At Talks About Her Ex by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 25, 2014
Try not always make her Ex the topic of discussion or else your fears will come to pass. Just tell her what you are not comfortable with and move on. I myself dnt like dscussing my ex with anyone. Ex must remain in the past.
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Jumpy At Talks About Her Ex by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 25, 2014
'you couldnt take it so u kept enquiring' = nagging. Why wont she flare up wen u're nagging ha abt sometin she told u to ignore?

She's not responsible 4 d 'crazy' comments he makes on her status.
I tink u're tryin 2 create issues wen dere's none.
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Jumpy At Talks About Her Ex by 12spices(m): 9:31am On Nov 25, 2014
Ur girlfriend get's jumpy? Where she dey jump go...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gets Jumpy At Talks About Her Ex by Keshi5(m): 1:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
man i she dnt wnt u guys to b discussin a ha ex den forget it.but mak sure dey dnt se most often because if dey do verysoon i mean soon u may b addressd as ha ex
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Jumpy At Talks About Her Ex by chimerase2: 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
Me and ma exs still play friendly matches
I mean exhibition matches nothing else undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Jumpy At Talks About Her Ex by Evina(f): 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
It's obvious you feel very insecure where your girls's ex is concerned. Ask yourself why.

You also need to realize that the more insecurity you display, the more unattractive you become to her and you are unknowingly pushing her beck into his arms.

Think about it wink
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Jumpy At Talks About Her Ex by Cholls(m): 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
EroticAngelina:

or maybe she's having an affair with him that makes her scared when u ask.
my sister Yes She Is! Thanks for being honest grin
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Jumpy At Talks About Her Ex by enomasly: 11:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
What of the possibility of she having an affair with him?
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Jumpy At Talks About Her Ex by Youngpo413: 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
Kini big deal?

(1) (Reply)

Lack Of Trust In A Relationship / 7 Essential Things That Men Find Attractive About A Woman / HELP!! She Is A Lesbian And He Is In Love With Her, "How Can He Make Her Change?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.