Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly (14145 Views)

My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. / If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? / Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by terkimbi: 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2005
What would you do if you discover that your girlfriend is pregnant? As for me, I would give thanks to God.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by mckaycee(m): 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2005
Will you also give thanks to God if you claim paternity when the pregnancy is not yours?

For me, I must make sure the pregnancy is mine before thanking God. But I will not deny her if truly the the pregnancy is mine.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by Banderas(m): 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2005
Assuming the pregnancy is mine (rather strange since I always use protection), I would claim responsibility. But I won't neccessarily marry her, unless I was already planning to do so.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by doubleface(m): 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2005
I'll quit my job..so no child support for her cool cool

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by BarryBoy1: 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2005
Na test first......ooooo before i go take the pikin as my responsibilty. but if its the other way round. i will still maintain her even if she is pregnant for another guy. its difficult anyway but i love her no matter anything.......
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by mckaycee(m): 9:28am On Dec 15, 2005
doubleface (m)
united states

« #3 on: Yesterday at 08:17:31 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll quit my job..so no child support for her

Ol boy, your way worry O!
So if the baby turns out to be yours, you'll allow both of them suffer. Bros "farabale o!"
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by goldenoc(f): 10:49am On Dec 15, 2005
Assuming both of you are in school and you know your parents will not torolate such nonsence and you know you are not on your own neither do she. What will you do?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by goldenoc(f): 10:56am On Dec 15, 2005
Assuming both of you are in school and you know your parents will not torolate such nonsence and you know you are not on your own neither do she. What will you do?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by mckaycee(m): 11:50am On Dec 15, 2005
To be candid with you, I will let her know what's up and how difficult things are gonna be.

of course, we will sacrifice a lot for our baby.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by mide2(f): 2:14am On Dec 17, 2005
A guy tells me to go for a test b4 agreeing the baby is his........then sorry.....no further r/ship...just father and child r/ship..cos i will collect child support till i tire.......even if he quits job......na trouble.......cos later when the child is one good man...the father comes along claiming....so wots the essence of dying alone for the baby.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by doubleface(m): 2:41pm On Dec 19, 2005
@ mide2....if u no wan die alone for the baby then u should be wise enuf not to get pregnant not to talk of havin it......becus u r on ur own(OYO).....
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by mckaycee(m): 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2005
doubleface, as suggestive as your opinion sounds, I still think it's ridiculous to think that.
No unmarried girl prays to be pregnant for her boyfriend nor does any guy prays to be a sharp-shooter.When you are in the heat of passion the only thing in your mind then is love-making. Most atimes you tend to forget to protect yourselves. We shouldn't blame the girls if it happens.
The only thing you owe yourself is ask,"is the pregnancy really mine"? And if it is yours, you don't have to chicken-out of your problem because by tomorrow, you will still look out for your little kid.
Mind you, you don't know what tomorrow holds.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by doubleface(m): 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2005
ok..agreed that we 4got to protect ourself be4....should she also 4got to do something after?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by vinna(f): 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2005
Every action has a consequence, and one of the conseqences of sex is pregancy. So if you fit do the thing, you must be ready to fit be parent (both parties).

You can't eat your cake and still have it.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by vinna(f): 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2005
doubleface:

ok..agreed that we 4got to protect ourself be4.should she also 4got to do something after?

No offence intended, but i think that is irresponsibility of the highest order!! Same thing that made you forget to use a condom is the same that made her forget to use contr==

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by HalfIjebu(m): 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2005
Pregnant?Wetin you wan make i tell madam for house?Number one rule for my girls" No Pregnancy Joke!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by mckaycee(m): 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2005
Take it or leave, If you have the heart to climb a very tall tree, you must be ready to look down and bear whatever cosequences should you fall from there.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by chillin(f): 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy look at them running their mouth!! as soon as they find out shez pregnant! guyzz no lieing!!!!! juss watch guyz hallarin!!! haaaa "I have nevaa seen u in my life" cheesy "Noooooo i think u made a mistake. Ehen do i know you? i'v never touched you in my life!! " cheesy hahahahahaha u 4got when you two where getting low!! guyzzz guyzz guyzzzz na wa!!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by Outkast(f): 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2005
abi ooh! chillin. They've forgotten it takes 2 to tango.
Asking you girl if the baby is youRs, shows that you never really cared(no trust when trouble shows up), she was just an object for your pleasure.(not saying that we don't have trifling b****es).One thing I'm gonna say.
MAN UP!!!!! FELLAS AND ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by chillin(f): 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2005
cheesy lol they HAVEEE FORGOTTTEN!! cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy Out kassst!!! u talkin girl!!! please explain real good so theze guyz know whatz goin down!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by Greatpeter(m): 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2005
If the pregnancy is mine, I won't disown her rather I will acelerate the wedding than initially planned.
And i won't abort the pregnancy.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by chrisd(m): 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2005
A woman can never get pregnant unexpectidely and that's a fact smiley))
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by Oracle(m): 11:28pm On Dec 19, 2005
Thatz a fact
complete fact, except she was raped
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by Outkast(f): 12:57am On Dec 20, 2005
implying what?
I didn't read anywhere in the condom wrapper that said it was a 100% effective. Things happen and I'll repeat nothing, absolutely nothing is a 100% effective. Spare me all that "a woman never gets pregnant unexpectedly" Do you think we want to be having babies if they're not planned for? If you can't stand the heat, get out the kitchen.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by doubleface(m): 2:28am On Dec 20, 2005
@ outkast said, "do you think we want to be having babies if they're not planned for?"

I bet you the day they stop child support that every day the number of single mothers will reduce by 80%.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by Seun(m): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2005
It is not sensible for a man to claim to know more about the body of women than women themselves. Condoms can fail and pills too. Pregnancy is not easy and no woman would want to be pregnant if her child is not going to be catered for.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by chocolatte(f): 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2005
It's so good to read so many men would take responsibilty but I suppose no-one knows what they would actually do till it happens.

I had my son when I was still in school and the guy refused to acknowledge my son and his almost 10. I'm actually going to create another thread about what happened yesterday regarding this issue.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by Outkast(f): 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2005
so what your trying to say doubleface is that women get pregnant to collect childsupport? the child support that most men don't pay or at times isn't enough.You have forgotten that not only men think about their future, who would want to live on child support?. My dear fellow your words show how low your perception of women is.
@chocolatte, my dear, We'll be awaiting your post.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by chocolatte(f): 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2005
Outkast, I hope you've come across the post - it's called 'what do I do'

I don't know how to link it here - sorry.

Please read and I need all the advice I can get.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by chocolatte(f): 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2005
Outkast, I hope you've come across the post - it's called 'what do I do'

I don't know how to link it here - sorry.

Please read and I need all the advice I can get.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by dejiolowe: 6:17pm On Dec 20, 2005
if babe get belle, na yawa gas be dat o.

na situation go yearn the thing wey i go do.

1. if the chick na raz girl or otondo, na comot i go tell am make she comot am
2. if the girl na playa, man, i no go gree o bcoz the thing no fit be my own o. u know say if be say i waka there go write my attendance
3. if the babe na correct, and i dey ok myself, then i go arrange make i marry am or do something proper make shame no come for am

na my own position be dat
Re: If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly by FOD(m): 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2005

Things happen and I'll repeat nothing, absolutely nothing is a 100% effective.
Abstinence is 100% effective. I love ur advice to that

If you can't stand the heat, get out the kitchen.

If I were in that situation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. / 8 Signs She Enjoys Having $ex With You / Can I Sleep With My Step Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.