Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. (2613 Views)

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / The Gospel According To Joagbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by Gombs(m): 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
Processor01:
I am so disappointed with Pastor Kun and Voks! - What exactly is wrong with you guys?! Didn't your bible teach you that there's a time for everything? Do you guys think we are on nairaland to pick fights and make enemies of each other? Where is your love or are you just about bible knowledge with no fruits? Common guys, how dare you walk into a man's party only to insult him before his guests - you could have clicked on the next topic or simply shutdown your phone or PC! Haba guys! You could have gone into your closet to pray for him to be changed, or what exactly is your goal?

FYI, I am an anti-tither too!

Thank you. These are the true gospel prechers we have on NL
Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
PastorKun:

Go and cast out the ones in Oyak's first. smiley

matthew 12:22-32

do you think this post of your's agrees with your signature?
Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
happy birthday beloved of God, i pray you recieve deeper insight and revelations in God's word and also grace to stand till the end.
Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
somebody wilfully lied and devieved others about a false healing and was very denigrating and insulting towards people who disagreed with his position yet people expect him to be wished well without any apology from the said pastor.

I cannot stand the double standards exhibited by some of these clowns and jokers (notsbly one gif poster).
You insult and belittle those who disagree with you yet felicitate with peddlers of falsehood.

People are even going on a limb to exonerate this fraud of a pastor by saying he is a good man recruited by a shady character. Pray tell, if this man of himself has risen to the ranks to occupy a prominent position in the said establishment, how is he not an accomplice in what is wrong with the body of Christ today when he peddles falsehoods and shows no Christlike quality while defending his and his master's position?

Nauseating thread.
Let Joe apologise to those he has offended by his actions on the healing matter and pay up his wager. it is only in todays christianity where arrogance is celebrated as a virtue.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by Oyinprince(m): 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
Happy birthday sir, God bless you and increase your coast

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by Goshen360(m): 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
StarBoard:
somebody wilfully lied and devieved others about a false healing and was very denigrating and insulting towards people who disagreed with his position yet people expect him to be wished well without any apology from the said pastor.
I cannot stand the double standards exhibited by some of these clowns and jokers (notsbly one gif poster).
You insult and belittle those who disagree with you yet felicitate with peddlers of falsehood.
People are even going on a limb to exonerate this fraud of a pastor by saying he is a good man recruited by a shady character. Pray tell, if this man of himself has risen to the ranks to occupy a prominent position in the said establishment, how is he not an accomplice in what is wrong with the body of Christ today when he peddles falsehoods and shows no Christlike quality while defending his and his master's position?
Nauseating thread.
Let Joe apologise to those he has offended by his actions on the healing matter and pay up his wager. it is only in todays christianity where arrogance is celebrated as a virtue.

We understand what you saying. The brother already apologized openly. As for the paying, I know nothing about that but this thread was created to wish him happy birthday and we should just maintain that here. You can look for the comment where he apologized or check comments via his profile or posts.
Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
Goshen360:

We understand what you saying. The brother already apologized openly. As for the paying, I know nothing about that but this thread was created to wish him happy birthday and we should just maintain that here. You can look for the comment where he apologized or check comments via his profile or posts.
Apologised to whom?
That half-hearted thing he calls an apology was a failed face-saving measure. The ferocity of his vocal jabs in the past makes that so called apology a misnomer and an anomaly. He needs to create a new thread and openly apologise to all and sundry for that failed healing that attracted scorn to the faith. As long as he has not done that, he remains an arrogant,self serving, conniving,lying hypocrite in my view. He and his ilk have not apologised to Kenyan28 who was savagely taken apart yet they are here forming britherhood and reeling off Christian lingo that means absolutely nothing.
Like I said, those who celebrate this fraud of a pastor are simply accomplices in whatever he represents, thread or not.

As for payment,unless he is not a man of integrity (which would not surprise me if that is proven to be the case given his notoriety) he would make do on his unfounded boast.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
StarBoard:

Apologised to whom?
That half-hearted thing he calls an apology was a failed face-saving measure. The ferocity of his vocal jabs in the past makes that so called apology a misnomer and an anomaly. He needs to create a new thread and openly apologise to all and sundry for that failed healing that attracted scorn to the faith. As long as he has not done that, he remains an arrogant,self serving, conniving,lying hypocrite in my view. He and his ilk have not apologised to Kenyan28 who was savagely taken apart yet they are here forming britherhood and reeling off Christian lingo that means absolutely nothing.
Like I said, those who celebrate this fraud of a pastor are simply accomplices in whatever he represents, thread or not.

As for payment,unless he is not a man of integrity (which would not surprise me if that is proven to be the case given his notoriety) he would make do on his unfounded boast.

Brother, please start a new topic so that we can all join you there in addressing these concerns.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by nlMediator: 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
Happy Birthday, Man of God! May the oil on you remain fresh to fulfill the Lord's purpose of destroying the works of the devil. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by Busybody2(f): 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
sozoteria:
The few post this very pastor raised so far that i have read were just his outpouring experience of the spiritual. i respect that and i will encourage all Christians to STUDY TO SHOW THEMSELVES APPROVED as God will not judge us based on what someone said but based on what we say Mark 11:23-24.
Happy birthday Pastor Joe.
i pray for you and all ministers of the gospel on social networks,especially those in Iraq that God will embolden your faith and grant you increase in wisdom to fulfill all that he has called you to do for Him.

Preach Brethren.

Happy birthday Sir Joagbaje, may God continue to bless you and increase you exponentially and grant you manifold wisdom, knowledge and understanding to carry on spreading the Gospel of our Lord Christ Jesus the lamb upon the throne.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by Gombs(m): 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
Oyinprince:
Happy birthday sir, God bless you and increase your coast

I've mailed you
Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by Nobody: 3:30am On Nov 26, 2014
Processor01:

Brother, please start a new topic so that we can all join you there in addressing these concerns.

Sigh.
They just don't get it. They won't get it, will they?

Man of God indeed.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by vooks: 5:06am On Nov 26, 2014
Don't get yourself worked up over nothing. Mine was a polite reminder. If you noted, Joagbaje made the dare on a thread that had nothing to do with him. I find it more appropriate reminding him of his 500k obligation on a thread made for him.
Processor01:
I am so disappointed with Pastor Kun and Voks! - What exactly is wrong with you guys?! Didn't your bible teach you that there's a time for everything? Do you guys think we are on nairaland to pick fights and make enemies of each other? Where is your love or are you just about bible knowledge with no fruits? Common guys, how dare you walk into a man's party only to insult him before his guests - you could have clicked on the next topic or simply shutdown your phone or PC! Haba guys! You could have gone into your closet to pray for him to be changed, or what exactly is your goal?

FYI, I am an anti-tither too!

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by Nobody: 5:22am On Nov 26, 2014
I am happy.
Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by delishpot: 10:11am On Nov 26, 2014
Worshipers of men! God will not bless you because you typed big words and happy birthday to a man. You all have left the chosen path. When has it become the norm for so called men of God to celebrate birthdays with pomp and squander? With all the poor and needy in the world, you choose to spend on your selfish lives? Go think of your death day. That is the most important day in the existence of any human. The day of conception and the day of death and the day of ones ressurection to glory. The birth is a happy moment but not the most important in creation. Look at Jesus, his conception , death and ressurection were the miracle filled ones, his birth and place of birth was welcome but it wasnt the biggest of the deal.
Its good to thank God for ones birth, but on that day, its good for a man to withdraw and worship God in spirit, take his bath, and dine quietly and in reverence to God, with his family and loved ones. Then remember the poor and the needy around him. He should diacourage as much as he can all the praisr singers around him. They are looking for reward.
God is watching.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need Help, Which Way Should I Follow? Am Confused. / Man, Know Thyself / Any Idea About Spirit Wife/husband??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.