Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. (2611 Views)

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / The Gospel According To Joagbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by LambanoPeace: 6:43am On Nov 25, 2014
We all from CE LCC3 love you and appreciate you. Thank you for the program Reality Evangelism, thank you for inspiring us in soul winning. From Bayelsa you are stunning the world with the gospel.

God bless you sir.

Cc:
Gombs
Oyinprince
Kenny4lyf
Mbaemeka
Bidam
Seun
Obinoscopy
Mynd44

Much respect

6 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by Gombs(m): 6:45am On Nov 25, 2014
Happy birthday to Joagbaje, God bless you sir.

10 million gbossa

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by 2cato: 7:17am On Nov 25, 2014
Do you realy know ur date of birth and year of birth? Anyway
Happy birthday to the jerycurl pastor with expensive suite.
Happy birthday to the resident miracle arrangee pastor of nairaland.
May the years of ur enemy be added to yours.

5 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by Kenny4lyfe(m): 7:30am On Nov 25, 2014
Happy birthday @joagbaje sir!
You are and will always remain The Top Goal Scorer in Zion F.C.
In @joagbaje's voice: IT IS A GOAL!
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by PastorKun(m): 8:31am On Nov 25, 2014
Happy birthday Joagbaje, remember to pay sirjohn's 500k oh. The tiny little integrity you have left is at stake oh!

8 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by Gombs(m): 8:47am On Nov 25, 2014
PastorKun:
Happy birthday Joagbaje, remember to pay sirjohn's 500k oh. The tiny little integrity you have left is at stake oh!

Kunle o, it's his birthday. Make it special for him na! smiley must you derail?
Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 25, 2014
Happy birthday miracle man.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 25, 2014
Gombs:

Fucking asslicker. Leave some tongue for the birthday cake and sweets.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by PastorKun(m): 9:09am On Nov 25, 2014
Gombs:

I know it's his birthday na and his province would have done something akin to offer 7 for him, probably termed offer 25 grin so he should be epecting a lot of money. i am only reminding him to remember to pay his debt to sirjohn out of the wind fall he his expecting na. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by vooks: 9:15am On Nov 25, 2014
Joagbaje, you owe SirJohn 500,000 Naira.

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by Gombs(m): 9:22am On Nov 25, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Fucking asslicker. Leave some tongue for the birthday cake and sweets.

I long for the day I'd cast out the devils in you.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by PastorKun(m): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2014
Gombs:

Go and cast out the ones in Oyak's first. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 25, 2014
Gombs:

How much are you willing to pay?

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by mabell: 9:48am On Nov 25, 2014
Happy birthday to you joagbaje
The one that dare to dare nairalanders preaching the gospel unrelented.
I join the host of heaven to celebrate this great day.
Congrats sir

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by sozoteria: 10:41am On Nov 25, 2014
The few post this very pastor raised so far that i have read were just his outpouring experience of the spiritual. i respect that and i will encourage all Christians to STUDY TO SHOW THEMSELVES APPROVED as God will not judge us based on what someone said but based on what we say Mark 11:23-24.
Happy birthday Pastor Joe.
i pray for you and all ministers of the gospel on social networks,especially those in Iraq that God will embolden your faith and grant you increase in wisdom to fulfill all that he has called you to do for Him.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by mabell: 10:53am On Nov 25, 2014
@ joagbaje
I forgot to add ....i wish you many more nairaland battles ahead.
grin wink cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by vooks: 11:02am On Nov 25, 2014
Like what, daring SirJohn kind of battles?

mabell:
@ joagbaje

grin wink cheesy smiley

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by Gombs(m): 11:09am On Nov 25, 2014
vooks:
Like what, daring SirJohn kind of battles?

Like refuting claims from true gospel preachers since 2009
Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by PastorKun(m): 11:49am On Nov 25, 2014
mabell:
@ joagbaje
grin wink cheesy smiley

You must really enjoy seeing your pastor being ridiculed, humiliated, rubbished and dragged through the mud on nairaland grin cheesy meanwhile tell him to pay up sirjohn's 500k.

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by Goshen360(m): 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
Happy birthday to my brother in Christ. I celebrate Christ in you, the hope of Glory. Grace be multiplied unto you and may you grow and finish in the Grace of God.

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by sozoteria: 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
PastorKun:

You must really enjoy seeing your pastor being ridiculed, humiliated, rubbished and dragged through the mud on nairaland grin cheesy meanwhile tell him to pay up sirjohn's 500k.

except i am mistaken o.....@pastorkun, you are a pastor!! if that's true, why do you try make a man of God look foolish in the public. From whatever reason you are doing this, i ask you to stop it. For God sake, you should know better. How would you feel if someone call you like that on your birthday?
Do you not belief in God? Don't let social network drag you into the crush of your destiny..Allow God's word to work in you as that is God's will for us all; not acting as a spiritual detective and investigating churches. There are over 7Billion people all around the world, why do you care about what just one person belief? And by the way, i am asking you to publicize your own doctrine and make people believe you.

There are several thousands of adult and children being killed in middle east for the sake of the gospel, what have you done to it? A christian that followed Jesus Christ will not be threading like you do. I BEG YOU TO STOP THIS KIND OF APOSTACISM. If you have opportunity to preach the gospel and win JUST ONE soul to christ, you will understand what it means to be called a pastor.

There is no different God for Nigeria and Nairalanders. God is God all times and to all nations. Many people don't enjoy this freedom you abuse.!!! I AM ASKING YOU TO STOP IT.
Make your post and wait for people to respond. At least ONE ORIGINAL post that will inspire people to worship God!!!

#prayForAllNations

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by Topgainer: 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
Happy Birthday J. O. Agbaje

A good man adulterated by the false teachings of Oyakhilome. A decent man with genuine love for God but helplessly infested with the extortionist and twisted gospel of Loves world.

God will deliver and open the eyes of many seemingly innocent men recruited as pastors under G.Os whose credibility has continued to generate questions. More Deserters will emerge and more secrets will be revealed about the self serving preachers and their gospels

And to all pastors who already know the truth about these men but have continued to play along because of the financial gains at the local posts, I pray they realize it profits nothing to gain the whole world and lose one's soul

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
joe the debunked crook of nairaland e-vangelism. I wish u have a miserable day today. May yahweh grant you all he granted the people who love him.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by PastorKun(m): 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
sozoteria:

except i am mistaken o.....@pastorkun, you are a pastor!! if that's true, why do you try make a man of God look foolish in the public. Fro whatever reason you are doing this, i ask you to stop it. For God sake, you should know better. How would you feel if someone call you like that on your birthday?
Do you not belief in God? Don't let social network drag you into the crush of your destiny..Allow God's word to work in you as that is God's will for us all; not acting as a spiritual detective and investigating churches. There are over 7Billion people all around the world, why do you care about what just one person belief? And by the way, i am asking you to publicize your own doctrine and make people believe you.

There are several thousand of adult and children being killed in middle east for the sake of the gospel, what have to done it? A christian that followed Jesus Christ will not be threading like you do. I BEG YOU TO STOP THIS KIND OF APOSTACISM. If you have opportunity to preach the gospel and win JUST ONE soul to christ, you will understand what it means to be called a pastor.

There is no different God for Nigeria and Nairalanders. God is God all times and to all nations. Many people don't enjoy this freedom you abuse.!!! I AM ASKING YOU TO STOP IT.
Make your post and wait for people to respond. At least ONE ORIGINAL post that will inspire people to worship God!!!

#prayForAllNations

The bible makes it crystal clear that we should rebuke and expose false prophets in our midst. Joagbaje is a confirmed false teacher and notorious manipulator of the gospel so I have every right as a christian minister to expose him. If you are truly a christian then your queries should be directed to joagbaje and his likes to change from his evil manipulative ways. There is a saying that says; evil thrives when good men keep silent. I see you would rather have me keep quiet than to see a charlatan exposed.

It is because of people like you who are eager to defend these fraudster that we have so many 419 kingpins and jobless graduates now opening their own churches with a view to making money from it. Church is now seen and ac0cept as a business by your likes. Yet what the temple traders that Jesus flogged in the bible did is not 10% as bad as what joagbaje and his ilk are doing today and you want us to look the other way even when my Lord physically whipped his ilk.

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by Sjones: 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
Happy birthday pastor Jo Agbaje sir u ar a star,Nairaland. Religious section will be uninspiring without pastors like u.Winning arguments in Nairaland wil nt add or remov frm who u ar.Keep teaching.Keep shinning.
Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by Goshen360(m): 4:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
As much as I agree Joe may have his fault as a man, I do not subscribe to insult and cursing on a day like this in his life. I believe there's time for everything: a time to chastise and rebuke, a time to love. When demonstrating a Christian love, it holds no account of wrong doings. Let's rejoice with those who rejoice. It is well with our souls.

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by ProfEinstein: 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
Nawaoo i thought the thread was created to wish him a happy birthday and people are here discussing him and derailing the thread , i tire oo
Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by sozoteria: 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
PastorKun:

The bible makes it crystal clear that we should rebuke and expose false prophets in our midst. Joagbaje is a confirmed false teacher and notorious manipulator of the gospel so I have every right as a christian minister to expose him. If you are truly a christian then your queries should be directed to joagbaje and his likes to change from his evil manipulative ways. There is a saying that says; evil thrives when good men keep silent. I see you would rather have me keep quiet than to see a charlatan exposed.

It is because of people like you who are eager to defend these fraudster that we have so many 419 kingpins and jobless graduates now opening their own churches with a view to making money from it. Church is now seen and ac0cept as a business by your likes. Yet what the temple traders that Jesus flogged in the bible did is not 10% as bad as what joagbaje and his ilk are doing today and you want us to look the other way even when my Lord physically whipped his ilk.

I get you @PastorKun but criticisim is never our duty as christians, and i prefer anyone who identify to be a man of God to be left with his God. since i am not God, i dont think i can accurately judge who is false or true except by revelation through the holy ghost.
then for those churches, Jesus said it already that both weeds and crops will be allowed to grow up together until the time of harvest.
IT IS FAULT OF ANYONE WHO IS SO LAZY AND GULLIBLE TO STUDY THE BIBLE FOR HIMSELF, TO HAVE BEEN DECEIVED. Church of Jesus Christ was not and will never be a business center.
I like to tell you sir, that PROSPERITY MESSAGE IS NOT THESAME WITH MATERIALISM.
what we obtain for selfish interest is materialism but True prosperity come from God himself as in 3 John1:2 and Deut 8:18, and that's one reason Jesus was sent...to preach the gospel to the poor...matthew 11:5, and Luke 4:18
my point is,IGNORED THE DOCTRINE AND PROMOTE THE SCRIPTURES because this, weather or not we agree, is the end time and pollution of more minds will not win more souls to christ. Jesus will come surely and everyMAN will be responsible for himself.
My brother, lets use the opportunities we have to promote the gospel rather than dwelling of denominationalism. Terrorism can never be attributed to christians, even if they do, today because, WE ARE NOT IN UNITY AND THEREFORE NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO WIN THE WORLD.
I am not a loyalist to a man but to God, His word Jesus and i believe in the Apostle's doctrines too, but i have a pastor God sent to me because He is a gift to me (Ephesians 4:11-17...you should gentle study that portion).Anything outside that, forget it!!! I have listen to other pastors talk and didnt agree with their messages, but i wont abuse to accuse them for it, REVELATION IS PROGRESSIVE!
For your information, i am a fanatic Christian but my fanatism is to the enemies of the cross as Jesus said in John 10:7-9.
Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by Kenny4lyfe(m): 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
sozoteria:

except i am mistaken o.....@pastorkun, you are a pastor!! if that's true, why do you try make a man of God look foolish in the public. From whatever reason you are doing this, i ask you to stop it. For God sake, you should know better. How would you feel if someone call you like that on your birthday?

There are several thousands of adult and children being killed in middle east for the sake of the gospel, what have you done to it? A christian that followed Jesus Christ will not be threading like you do. I BEG YOU TO STOP THIS KIND OF APOSTACISM. If you have opportunity to preach the gospel and win JUST ONE soul to Christ, you will understand what it means to be called a pastor.

#prayForAllNations

#WORD
Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by nora544: 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
sozoteria:

I get you @PastorKun but criticisim is never our duty as christians, and i prefer anyone who identify to be a man of God to be left with his God. since i am not God, i dont think i can accurately judge who is false or true except by revelation through the holy ghost.
then for those churches, Jesus said it already that both weeds and crops will be allowed to grow up together until the time of harvest.
IT IS FAULT OF ANYONE WHO IS SO LAZY AND GULLIBLE TO STUDY THE BIBLE FOR HIMSELF, TO HAVE BEEN DECEIVED. Church of Jesus Christ was not and will never be a business center.
I like to tell you sir, that PROSPERITY MESSAGE IS NOT THESAME WITH MATERIALISM.
what we obtain for selfish interest is materialism but True prosperity come from God himself as in 3 John1:2 and Deut 8:18, and that's one reason Jesus was sent...to preach the gospel to the poor...matthew 11:5, and Luke 4:18
my point is,IGNORED THE DOCTRINE AND PROMOTE THE SCRIPTURES because this, weather or not we agree, is the end time and pollution of more minds will not win more souls to christ. Jesus will come surely and everyMAN will be responsible for himself.
My brother, lets use the opportunities we have to promote the gospel rather than dwelling of denominationalism. Terrorism can never be attributed to christians, even if they do, today because, WE ARE NOT IN UNITY AND THEREFORE NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO WIN THE WORLD.
I am not a loyalist to a man but to God, His word Jesus and i believe in the Apostle's doctrines too, but i have a pastor God sent to me because He is a gift to me (Ephesians 4:11-17...you should gentle study that portion).Anything outside that, forget it!!! I have listen to other pastors talk and didnt agree with their messages, but i wont abuse to accuse them for it, REVELATION IS PROGRESSIVE!
For your information, i am a fanatic Christian but my fanatism is to the enemies of the cross as Jesus said in John 10:7-9.

sorry what you write i wrong.

you beliefe thiw fake so called God of man sorry I know more about thi fake miracle and it brings more harm than good to the people

you write about Iraq sorry did one of this rich pators from nigeria give any kobo to this people no.
did I hear that they make their miracles in the countries with ebola no
did I hear that they give money that the people can get better treatment no

At the moment all the money comes from Europa to help and america.

Why your oga at the top didnot fly to Turky to help the people there with food that is christian but all what they want i their own luxury lifestyl and you know nothing and nigerian pastors are a disgrace for a real christian.

did you give money to feed this people, did nigeria take any of this christians from iraq that they can live in peace no!
Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
I am so disappointed with Pastor Kun and Voks! - What exactly is wrong with you guys?! Didn't your bible teach you that there's a time for everything? Do you guys think we are on nairaland to pick fights and make enemies of each other? Where is your love or are you just about bible knowledge with no fruits? Common guys, how dare you walk into a man's party only to insult him before his guests - you could have clicked on the next topic or simply shutdown your phone or PC! Haba guys! You could have gone into your closet to pray for him to be changed, or what exactly is your goal?

FYI, I am an anti-tither too!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Joagbaje. by sozoteria: 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
nora544:

sorry what you write i wrong.

you beliefe thiw fake so called God of man sorry I know more about thi fake miracle and it brings more harm than good to the people

you write about Iraq sorry did one of this rich pators from nigeria give any kobo to this people no.
did I hear that they make their miracles in the countries with ebola no
did I hear that they give money that the people can get better treatment no

At the moment all the money comes from Europa to help and america.

Why your oga at the top didnot fly to Turky to help the people there with food that is christian but all what they want i their own luxury lifestyl and you know nothing and nigerian pastors are a disgrace for a real christian.

did you give money to feed this people, did nigeria take any of this christians from iraq that they can live in peace no!

if you read my thread properly,you will see objective reasoning in it. And for your infomation dear Nora,my church sponsors many charity works all around the world. We gave towards Haiti disaster,we sent missionaries to cambodia,we sent relief materials also to Christians in India and many other and I know some other ministries who do same even bibles,devotionals and other items.
I only mentioned Iraq to let PastorKun see more and beyond Nigeria.
We have alot of things on this country that some nations dont have. God said in Zecharaiah 1:17 how prosperity is important to the gospel.. and THERE ARE VERY MANY HUNDREDS AND THOUSANDS TRUE PASTORS IN NIGERIA. 1kings 19:18. Do not say what you didnt verify from the wod of God.

What use is food and clothing without salvation however,we preach the gospel to them. Some of them are leaders in thier nations now. Thats empowerment.
Many come to church for miracle. Miraclea are for babes. Its like a bait for a kid. Infact Jesus called healing "children bread" only in John 6,you can read account of Jesus feeding people. Even when people give to God,they want assurance that He will pay them something. They go to churches to get things and ignore the message preached that day. Ask people randomly on your street on sunday,about the lesson thought in church. U will be shocked.
Like I said,don't get socked with water when you are thirsty. Selah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Critics Of Mohammed Are Murdered In Islamic Countries / Why Nigerian Atheists Should Go To Church (for atheists only) / I Think There Is Something Curious About The Dancing Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.