Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

She Is Obssessed,please Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Obssessed,please Help! (1036 Views)

Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? / Obssessed With Married Women. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Obssessed,please Help! by covenantchild33(m): 10:52am On Nov 25, 2014
Fellow nairalanders, I would please need your candid advice or a way out of this challenging situation!
A bossom friend related this happening to me of his wife's obssession on him! That she will always want them do things together, ranging from eating together, strolling and walking together,go to church and even put on same attire to church, watching movies together and the likes and anytime the man is out without her, she would want to know everytin about his journey, but now, it is gradually geting out of hands!The man cannot talk to another girl or lady and if she notices, her countenance will tell you better what she's upto,to the extent of checking her husbands phone to see the lists of those he called during the day and chats he had,especially with females. Often times, these had resulted to misunderstandings btween them. The husband had, on several occassion addressed her on this issue,yet it kept coming up, now he is tired and has come to me to help out before he would deal a dead blow on her. They have three kids and are married for about six years now! Please a useful advice would be very much appreciated. Thank you
Re: She Is Obssessed,please Help! by iceberylin(m): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2014
See why wee need courtship undecided
Re: She Is Obssessed,please Help! by Tallesty1(m): 10:55am On Nov 25, 2014
How old is the wife?
Re: She Is Obssessed,please Help! by libertyfather(m): 10:56am On Nov 25, 2014
He has been living with for the past six years, I think he should have got use to it..I'm sorry there's nothing he can do
Re: She Is Obssessed,please Help! by covenantchild33(m): 10:56am On Nov 25, 2014
Tallesty1:
How old is the wife?
Early thirties
Re: She Is Obssessed,please Help! by Gooci(m): 11:00am On Nov 25, 2014
she shld kep talking to her nonii... nd the husband shld be locking his fone.
that woman is jst overdoing. be fore they got married, there shld be some level of trust between them
Re: She Is Obssessed,please Help! by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 25, 2014
Maybe they have trust issues before so the wife is finding it difficult to trust him again..
Re: She Is Obssessed,please Help! by lirusehn(m): 11:15am On Nov 25, 2014
undecided
Re: She Is Obssessed,please Help! by holyboss: 11:15am On Nov 25, 2014
I guess dir is a third party feeding d wife wit some shit to break em Up.

If u ask me, I will advice u tell ur friend to just tolerate her and play smart sad I believe With time, she will get tired wen she see no flop wt d. Husband.....nd if d shit goes on nd on, *am sure d husband still knws d road to whr she get Her (her family house) to dump her for her ppl

My one. Cent
Re: She Is Obssessed,please Help! by FLAWLES(f): 11:19am On Nov 25, 2014
Mehn.....dis 1is strong(pass my power)d guy should just start doing dsame search'n business wit her(do me i do u)she ll stop...TRUST ME
Re: She Is Obssessed,please Help! by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 25, 2014
He should live with it, na high level love she get for her hubbygrin
Re: She Is Obssessed,please Help! by swtme(f): 11:24am On Nov 25, 2014
Men! Men!! Men!!! If we no love una complain if we com love una still complain...haba mana
Re: She Is Obssessed,please Help! by Vikkie14: 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
swtme:
Men! Men!! Men!!! If we no love una complain if we com love una still complain...haba mana

this one na overated love. Na obsession wey dey talk about. Wat does lovin sum1 av wit checkin dia call lists and chat msg. She dont av to go to dat extent to show her love. She is more like "overprotective".
Re: She Is Obssessed,please Help! by Matttthew(m): 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
Love
Re: She Is Obssessed,please Help! by covenantchild33(m): 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
holyboss:
I guess dir is a third party feeding d wife wit some shit to break em Up.

If u ask me, I will advice u tell ur friend to just tolerate her and play smart sad I believe With time, she will get tired wen she see no flop wt d. Husband.....nd if d shit goes on nd on, *am sure d husband still knws d road to whr she get Her (her family house) to dump her for her ppl

My one. Cent
Thanx boss
Re: She Is Obssessed,please Help! by covenantchild33(m): 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
Vikkie14:

this one na overated love. Na obsession wey dey talk about. Wat does lovin sum1 av wit checkin dia call lists and chat msg. She dont av to go to dat extent to show her love. She is more like "overprotective".
My brother! Dis is no more love, jarecuz wateva u over do is bad! Thank you joor

(1) (Reply)

Should He Continue With †̥h̲̣̣̣̥ǝ̥̥ Relationship? / Why Mr Right Cannot Find You / Never Waste Anyone's Time If U Arent't Gonna Love Them Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.