Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Mass Age Falsification Going On In The North During Voters Card Registration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Age Falsification Going On In The North During Voters Card Registration (3219 Views)

New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification / Abia Chief Judge Fired By National Judicial Council (NJC) For Age Falsification / Oyo Sacks 3,000 Workers For Forgery & Age Falsification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mass Age Falsification Going On In The North During Voters Card Registration by Agrika: 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
I want to draw the attention of officials of INEC to the mass age falsification that is current going on in kano in the ongoing voters card registration. This is not based on heresay but on personal account i.e something I witnessed "korokoro" with my eyes, in the north, most especially kano, kids as young as 13 years are queuing up to be registered for 2015 election, upon investigation, I found out that this was very frequent as in very very frequent with most states in the north, especially kano state

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mass Age Falsification Going On In The North During Voters Card Registration by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
This must get to Jega
Re: Mass Age Falsification Going On In The North During Voters Card Registration by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
PLS FRONT PAGE MATERIAL.
Re: Mass Age Falsification Going On In The North During Voters Card Registration by ogb5(m): 1:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
Will be nice if you can get pictures.

But do it discretely so that they do not boko you
Re: Mass Age Falsification Going On In The North During Voters Card Registration by Agrika: 7:34am On Nov 26, 2014
Pls oga Ngwakwe, please you kindly take this to the frontpage
Re: Mass Age Falsification Going On In The North During Voters Card Registration by abbakacici: 8:35am On Nov 26, 2014
Agrika:
I want to draw the attention of officials of INEC to the mass age falsification that is current going on in kano in the ongoing voters card registration. This is not based on heresay but on personal account i.e something I witnessed "korokoro" with my eyes, in the north, most especially kano, kids as young as 13 years are queuing up to be registered for 2015 election, upon investigation, I found out that this was very frequent as in very very frequent with most states in the north, especially kano state
pictures
Re: Mass Age Falsification Going On In The North During Voters Card Registration by donmalcolm21(m): 8:43am On Nov 26, 2014
APC and desperation to unseat Gej through hook or crook. Today child voters Tomorrow child soilders.
Re: Mass Age Falsification Going On In The North During Voters Card Registration by ogbronx(m): 9:32am On Nov 26, 2014
ogb5:
Will be nice if you can get pictures.

But do it discretely so that they do not boko you
No need for that. under age registration is not a new thing in the north. Its a symptom of a failed country. No data base of Nigerians. Inec officials are also complicit.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Age Falsification Going On In The North During Voters Card Registration by Obinoscopy(m): 9:45am On Nov 26, 2014
Agrika:
Pls oga Ngwakwe, please you kindly take this to the frontpage
This will not make frontpage unless you provide evidence (eg pictures)
Re: Mass Age Falsification Going On In The North During Voters Card Registration by neenar: 9:48am On Nov 26, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Anyone can source pictures from anywhere...

1 Like

Re: Mass Age Falsification Going On In The North During Voters Card Registration by hurricaneChris: 9:50am On Nov 26, 2014
Obinoscopy:

What happens to adding "?" at the end since the information is not confirmed?

I've seen it done here several times to unverified claims.
Re: Mass Age Falsification Going On In The North During Voters Card Registration by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 26, 2014
Obinoscopy:
It is not for you to decide. Let Seun take the final decision. After all he has moved sourceless news to front page several times. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mass Age Falsification Going On In The North During Voters Card Registration by neenar: 9:54am On Nov 26, 2014
berem:
It is not for you to decide. Let Seun take the final decision. After all he has moved sourceless news to front page several times. undecided
Very correct. He could even add "Buhari encourages" to the title. Na today?

1 Like

Re: Mass Age Falsification Going On In The North During Voters Card Registration by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 26, 2014
neenar:
Very correct. He could even add "Buhari encourages" to the title. Na today?
Abi o!

Obinoscopy,just include Buhari or APC in the topic and send it to front page. You and Seun have been spreading lies with your anti-APC propaganda through Nairaland so its no big deal. You better don't influence Ishilove to join you both.

Ndi ara!!

4 Likes

Re: Mass Age Falsification Going On In The North During Voters Card Registration by neenar: 10:13am On Nov 26, 2014
berem:
Abi o!
Obinoscopy,just include Buhari or APC in the topic and send it to front page. You and Seun have been spreading lies with your anti-APC propaganda through Nairaland so its no big deal. You better don't influence Ishi love to join you both.
Ndi ara!!
Lmao! grin grin
Re: Mass Age Falsification Going On In The North During Voters Card Registration by akins56(m): 10:56am On Nov 26, 2014
@ op,,did u saw their birth certificate? Or u asked them their age? Were u even and inec registration officer?
Re: Mass Age Falsification Going On In The North During Voters Card Registration by IGBOSON1: 11:00am On Nov 26, 2014
donmalcolm21:
APC and desperation to unseat Gej through hook or crook. Today child voters Tomorrow child soilders.

^^^I notice it when i watch the news! When there's a news report of either voting or registration, i always see very young looking kids lining up with adults and i begin to wonder if i'm the only one seeing this! Even during the 2011 elections i noticed it!!

These peoples desperation to grab back the Presidency makes me sick! All the seem to know is politics-politics-politics.......hardly any of those core northern states pulls its weight in academics, sports, entertainment, science and technology, and even agriculture that one would think they would be leading Africa in!

It's all those hordes of jobless almajiris they have idling about! sad

3 Likes

Re: Mass Age Falsification Going On In The North During Voters Card Registration by 9jii(m): 11:26am On Nov 26, 2014
Agrika:
Liar
If you doubting try them with your GF and check back in 9months
Re: Mass Age Falsification Going On In The North During Voters Card Registration by Agrika: 8:39am On Nov 28, 2014
akins56:
@ op,,did u saw their birth certificate? Or u asked them their age? Were u even and inec registration officer?
I don't want to expose so much about myself on the Internet because of security reasons...but you can quote me anywhere that mass age falsification is currently going on in kano state...at the polling centre I visited, a corper was in charge of registration, so some group of Almajiris, not more than 14-15 years were on the queue, when it reached the turn of one of the almajiris...the male corper looked at him closely and said in hausa "Kai mallam, wannan na Wanda suka Kai sha Takwas (this is for those upto 18), the boy responded by shouting "Ubanka ku na gani mu kaman ba mu san abu da kuke so ko yi ba ko, ku na so yan kudu su ci zabe ko, dan ubanku( u look us like ppl wey no know Wetin una dey plan una want may southerners win election ba)...the male corper still insisted that he is not going to register him, all of a sudden some boys at the back brought out machetes and long sticks...na so fight start...and the registration exercise had to stop
Re: Mass Age Falsification Going On In The North During Voters Card Registration by Agrika: 8:40am On Nov 28, 2014
9jii:

Liar
If you doubting try them with your GF and check back in 9months
Try who, kids that I knew the day they were born
Re: Mass Age Falsification Going On In The North During Voters Card Registration by NafeesaAA(f): 9:19am On Nov 28, 2014
Agrika:

I don't want to expose so much about myself on the Internet because of security reasons...but you can quote me anywhere that mass age falsification is currently going on in kano state...at the polling centre I visited, a corper was in charge of registration, so some group of Almajiris, not more than 14-15 years were on the queue, when it reached the turn of one of the almajiris...the male corper looked at him closely and said in hausa "Kai mallam, wannan na Wanda suka Kai sha Takwas (this is for those upto 18), the boy responded by shouting "Ubanka ku na gani mu kaman ba mu san abu da kuke so ko yi ba ko, ku na so yan kudu su ci zabe ko, dan ubanku( u look us like ppl wey no know Wetin una dey plan una want may southerners win election ba)...the male corper still insisted that he is not going to register him, all of a sudden some boys at the back brought out machetes and long sticks...na so fight start...and the registration exercise had to stop

Lies from the pit of hell, No pictures no audio recording no name and location of the polling unit and you expect us to believe this crappy story.
Re: Mass Age Falsification Going On In The North During Voters Card Registration by abbakacici: 9:28am On Nov 28, 2014
even goat are allowed to vote

Re: Mass Age Falsification Going On In The North During Voters Card Registration by OgaOment: 9:31am On Nov 28, 2014
NafeesaAA:

Lies from the pit of hell, No pictures no audio recording no name and location of the polling unit and you expect us to believe this crappy story.
You know the Op is saying the plain truth but you just wanna disagree to cover what's going on in your region.
Na so boko take start,
Make una continue to dey promote bad thing for that side.

I will help una by supplying free codeine to the almajiri warriors gringrin

1 Like

Re: Mass Age Falsification Going On In The North During Voters Card Registration by abbakacici: 9:32am On Nov 28, 2014
while in South east although the actually turn out is just 20% but at the end of the day 95% turn out will announced

Re: Mass Age Falsification Going On In The North During Voters Card Registration by OgaOment: 9:48am On Nov 28, 2014
while in South east although the actually turn out is just 20% but at the end of the day 95% turn out will announced
That's my people.

They don't have time for politics like almajiri people in the north that beg for daily food or hoodlums from the Southwest.
Re: Mass Age Falsification Going On In The North During Voters Card Registration by iconize(m): 9:50am On Nov 28, 2014
Berem and co, y'all know this is no lie but as usual prefer to sleep, eat and wallow in delusions.

I could get you some bed pillows so you'd have a sound sleep, lol.
Re: Mass Age Falsification Going On In The North During Voters Card Registration by Agrika: 10:30am On Nov 28, 2014
NafeesaAA:

So where u expecting me to remove my camera and start taking pictures, in the scene of a fight...with the commotion going about...anyway even you yes you yourself knows am telling the truth

1 Like

Re: Mass Age Falsification Going On In The North During Voters Card Registration by shizzleStar: 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
shameless malo people and useless children of the devil.

And some fools are asking for pictures as if its not in the same kano that goats and sheeps were counted during the last census. Nonsense people

1 Like

Re: Mass Age Falsification Going On In The North During Voters Card Registration by ojosegun2011(m): 8:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
Yes, you are very correct. It is even a fact that the much publicised card readers will not be used in the entire Northern region. Jega has compromised on the registration in the North just to favour Buhari and other APC candidates. About 30,000 polling units that were added to the north was to include head counts of kids and various animals as shown in the pictures below. Prof. Atahiru Jega has compromised the results of the elections already

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Kidding Me!!!! Rabiu Musa Head To Head With GMB / Fact: 2015:jonathan Will Get Less Than 0.1% Votes In Yoruba Land / Kenyan Lamentations About Nigeria Dominance In Music And Africa Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.