Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Arsenal And Arsene Wenger Paid £50,000 Of His Medical Care--- Paul Gascoigne - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal And Arsene Wenger Paid £50,000 Of His Medical Care--- Paul Gascoigne (748 Views)

Iheanacho: I Paid ₦50 Or Begged To Watch EPL, Now I Play With Yaya Toure / Vincent Enyeama Linked To Arsenal And Sunderland / Victor Moses Has Passed His Medical And Is Officially A Chelsea Player. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal And Arsene Wenger Paid £50,000 Of His Medical Care--- Paul Gascoigne by badjack(m): 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
Former England international football player Paul Gascoigne has revealed that Arsenal and their coach Arsene Wenger contributed 50 000 pounds towards his medical bills. He was full of praises for them despite the fact that he did not have any football playing history with Arsenal FC.
Mirror UK stated that Paul was sanctioned under the Mental Health Act a month ago after an alleged alcohol binge but is said to be doing well.

And he has claimed the gunner as Arsenal FC is called helped pay for his treatment, despite his allegiances to north London rivals Tottenham.
Gazza as he was commonly called during his playing days was quoted in the Sun UK News as saying;

“I rang up (Arsenal) physio Gary Lewin and told him I wasn’t feeling great.

“He said to go to hospital as he feared it was pneumonia. Wenger then agreed to arrange £28,000 to pay for treatment. Arsenal also paid £22,000 when I had hip treatment.

Paul Gascoigne was down with some form of alcohol consumption disorder and is recovery following some treatment procedures.

http://okezito.com/?p=261

(1) (Reply)

Former Nigerian Goalkeeper, Wilfred Agbonavbare Down With Cancer / Unbelievable ! Nigeria In Group E! / Man City Can Still Win The EPL Title- Sergio Aguero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.