Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Crazy Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazy Love (3669 Views)

The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. / Crazy Love Story / So Many Guys Confessing Crazy Love For Buhari's Daughter On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Love by slimedge(m): 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
What will be the judgement of a married woman that is caught in the act of infidelity(CHEATING) in the following countries cool
(I). Nigeria
(II).USA
(III). Saudi Arabia
Re: Crazy Love by iceberylin(m): 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
A) Insults grin
B)1000$
C) Death sentence (including family members ) grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy Love by slimedge(m): 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
iceberylin:
A) Insults grin
B)1000$
hahahah..grin badt guy...
Re: Crazy Love by slimedge(m): 6:47am On Nov 27, 2014
Your real gurlfriend comes to the house unannounced and finds a bra and a G-string in a corner of your bed cry ...Agbada don hang barbedwire today grin ..As a guy,how will you address the situation?
..As a girl,what will be your reaction?...
grin May God do am 4 you make the babe go be the huge type grin
Re: Crazy Love by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 27, 2014
Nigeria;
Either cutlasses will cut your head or the society ostracize you or the strip you naked or your belongings are thrown to the street.

USA;
Baby but you said you love me, why did you do this? Why? and the lady says honey im sorry. Forgive me, you were so enveloped with work and most times they end up kissing.

Middle East;
You are buried deep in the ground with only your head showing and stones are thrown at you diickhead for cheating on your hubby.

For me, if I love her and I can see I pushed her into the arms of someone else, I may end up forgiving her. Even if I didnt push her away I might still forgive her. People deserve second chances. Right Sparklie?

1 Like

Re: Crazy Love by Mzflexydeeva(f): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
slimedge:
Your real gurlfriend comes to the house unannounced and finds a bra and a G-string in a corner of your bed cry ...Agbada don hang barbedwire today grin ..As a guy,how will you address the situation?
..As a girl,what will be your reaction?...
grin May God do am 4 you make the babe go be the huge type grin
well for me, i'll just walk away. Life is not hard
Re: Crazy Love by slimedge(m): 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
....u sure say u no go faint first deeva? grin...I learnt you're d emotional type,am I correct?
Re: Crazy Love by slimedge(m): 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
ATOB:
Nigeria;
Either cutlasses will cut your head or the society ostracize you or the strip you naked or your belongings are thrown to the street.

USA;
Baby but you said you love me, why did you do this? Why? and the lady says honey im sorry. Forgive me, you were so enveloped with work and most times they end up kissing.

Middle East;
You are buried deep in the ground with only your head showing and stones are thrown at you diickhead for cheating on your hubby.

For me, if I love her and I can see I pushed her into the arms of someone else, I may end up forgiving her. Even if I didnt push her away I might still forgive her. People deserve second chances. Right Sparklie?
....You don too watch plenty movies o... grin I like your storyline.where did you compile these facts from?
Re: Crazy Love by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
slimedge:
....u sure say u no go faint first deeva? grin...I learnt you're d emotional type,am I correct?
u learnt from? Weda u faint or u fight does it change wat has happened? My ans is NO. The best tin is just take d little dignity left & walk away rather that mk a total fool of urself by creating a scene.
Re: Crazy Love by slimedge(m): 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
smiley
Mzflexydeeva:
u learnt from? Weda u faint or u fight does it change wat has happened? My ans is NO. The best tin is just take d little dignity left & walk away rather that mk a total fool of urself by creating a scene.
...Well,you've expressed it all..You're very articulate..A lady of high probity..I hope those gurls that have been held spell bound by the pills and portion of love are reading this mind blowing piece by one and only Mzflexydeeva...she's higly intellectual peeps.Tell them more my ladysmiley...Hw much you go pay for all these hypes now?sad
Re: Crazy Love by Charles4075(m): 12:00am On Nov 29, 2014
iceberylin:
A) Insults grin
B)1000$
Icy Man, your own just dey your body. Rotfl
Re: Crazy Love by MisterLongman(m): 12:14am On Nov 29, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
But that kind of awkward scenario does not look like WWTBAM....... Walking away might not be enough
Re: Crazy Love by iceberylin(m): 12:51am On Nov 29, 2014
Charles4075:
Icy Man, your own just dey your body. Rotfl

Wah will be my reward na grin
Re: Crazy Love by Charles4075(m): 1:00am On Nov 29, 2014
iceberylin:

Wah will be my reward na grin
oya, take this

Re: Crazy Love by iceberylin(m): 1:32am On Nov 29, 2014
Charles4075:
oya, take this
No...enjoy grin
Re: Crazy Love by M4gunners: 3:39am On Nov 29, 2014
A-na to disgrace the girl first, de trow am out.
B-it is normal even as we talk now is happening to someone.
C-na to hang the woman with mercy.
Re: Crazy Love by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:12am On Nov 29, 2014
MisterLongman:

But that kind of awkward scenario does not look like WWTBAM....... Walking away might not be enough
WWTBAM
Re: Crazy Love by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:13am On Nov 29, 2014
slimedge:
smiley ...Well,you've expressed it all..You're very articulate..A lady of high probity..I hope those gurls that have been held spell bound by the pills and portion of love are reading this mind blowing piece by one and only Mzflexydeeva...she's higly intellectual peeps.Tell them more my ladysmiley...Hw much you go pay for all these hypes now?sad
lol.....dont worry ur reward is in heaven.
Re: Crazy Love by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:13am On Nov 29, 2014
slimedge:
smiley ...Well,you've expressed it all..You're very articulate..A lady of high probity..I hope those gurls that have been held spell bound by the pills and portion of love are reading this mind blowing piece by one and only Mzflexydeeva...she's higly intellectual peeps.Tell them more my ladysmiley...Hw much you go pay for all these hypes now?sad
lol.....dont worry ur reward is in heaven grin
Re: Crazy Love by slimedge(m): 7:04am On Nov 29, 2014
[quote author=Mzflexydeeva post=28434530] lol.....dont worry ur reward is in heaven grin[/quot..e....Ennnn....I know,but give me my earthly reward first.Heaven's own is a sure banker. smiley
Re: Crazy Love by Kunleskey(m): 8:47am On Nov 29, 2014
..hmmm!
Re: Crazy Love by slimedge(m): 9:00am On Nov 29, 2014
Ladies donnot follow men that will ruin your make up but the follow the ones that will ruin your cervix wink
Re: Crazy Love by slimedge(m): 9:08am On Nov 29, 2014
iceberylin:

No...enjoy grin
.....O boiiii,this breakfast go break you o...Even d dog wey dem use as meat inside the soup still dey bark....You go fear now grin
Re: Crazy Love by iceberylin(m): 9:22am On Nov 29, 2014
slimedge:
.....O boiiii,this breakfast go break you o...Even d dog wey dem use as meat inside the soup still dey bark....You go fear now grin

Omon.i no need am abeg.. grin
Re: Crazy Love by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:04am On Nov 29, 2014
[quote author=slimedge post=28435234][/quote] lol
Re: Crazy Love by slimedge(m): 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
iceberylin:

Omon.i no need am abeg.. grin
... grin but na ur breakfast now?You must need am o...
Re: Crazy Love by iceberylin(m): 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
slimedge:
... grin but na ur breakfast now?You must need am o...
I dh do Fasting..

THe end is near sad
Re: Crazy Love by slimedge(m): 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
iceberylin:

I dh do Fasting..

THe end is near sad
..enn keep am.You go use am break ur fasting wen time reach.Abi u won fast 4ever? grin...9ja una too dey fear fear...You see,what you don't know doesn't kill yougrin
Re: Crazy Love by iceberylin(m): 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
slimedge:
..enn keep am.You go use am break ur fasting wen time reach.Abi u won fast 4ever? grin...9ja una too dey fear fear...You see,what you don't know doesn't kill yougrin
Na 39days dry fasting, so no worry..

Chop am, enjoy angry
Re: Crazy Love by slimedge(m): 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
undecided
iceberylin:

Na 39days dry fasting, so no worry..

Chop am, enjoy angry
...You no tell me say na you be jesus jnr now grin..wo,ur waykeeping sure die grin
Re: Crazy Love by iceberylin(m): 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
slimedge:
undecided...You no tell me say na you be jesus jnr now grin..wo,ur waykeeping sure die grin

Guy believe is the key...
You can still join me cool
Re: Crazy Love by slimedge(m): 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
AKPOS & MESSENGER OF DEATH
Death came To a Akpos and said "my
friend Akpos today is your day". Akpos said
"but i am not ready" and death said,
"well you are next on my list." so Akpos tried
to plead with death but
it Refused,
"Ok why dont u take a sit while I
get
you something to eat before we go.?"
the Akpos said while shaking...
and death said "alright then." Akpos gave
death some food and had a wicked thought of adding
poison on it, but said
to Himself, 'since it is Death, poison
won't have any effect on it,' so he added
some sleeping pills in it, Death finished eating
and fell asleep when asleep, Akpos took the Death
list, Rubbed his name from top of the
list and Wrote it at the bottom of the list. So
when Death woke up he said to Akpos, "Because you
have been so nice to Me with much hospitality that I
even Fell asleep, I wil start the LIST FROM THE
BOTTOM!!"
# AkposFainted#

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, What Do U Think About Guys Who Are Good Cooks / "Anti-Corruption Video" made by a nairalander / Who Kill It Among This Two Beauty (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.