Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. (24388 Views)

MUST READ: Crazy Love Making Ways For Pregnancy Women (photos) / Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics / Crazy Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. by Toks2008(m): 11:45am On Oct 31, 2015
In every man-woman relationship, the affection towards each other is rarely balanced and this is a peculiar trait that has been on for many many years yet there have been no solution to this never ending unbalanced circle of affection.

Either you or your partner will always feel a tilt in the emotional balance and you will either see yourself loving the... guy so so much but this guy in question is actually in love with another lady or visavis.

So we see Lora loving David but David has a crush on Mary. Mary on the other hand is desperately in love with Paul who have made Mary understand several times that he is in love with Cindy who has also giving same Paul several warnings to back off cos her heart belongs to Jim who on the other hand has....

There seems to be no end to this crazy love triangle but in most cases,a man may cope with a lady who has lesser affection than he does for her because he is a man anyway and being the captain of the love boat, he can always cope.

But for ladies who are the weaker vessels, pray and hope never ever to fall in love with a man that has no balanced feelings for you because you are almost likely to suffer great emotional heartaches because this guy may not give a hute about you while you continue to suffer simply because you are so much in love and crazy about him.

But for the ladies or emotionally weak guys that are already in a messy affair where the other partner feels far lesser love for him or her, simply make adjustments where necessary by:

1. Give your partner a space even if this will be hard for you.
2. Reduce the rate at which you communicate with him/her.
3. Don't stalk him/her in anyway.
4. Turn down his/her invitation even when you have no serious engagement for the day.
5. Give him or her a false impression that you are going out on a date with another person.
6.If All these do not jolt him or her back then take a walk

Men as well as women hate being put on relegation and will quickly have a change in attitude.

And if you are already married, you can also use same measures outlined above asides flaunting another man or woman glaringly to your spouse.

Hope this helps.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 31, 2015
Toks2008:
In every man-woman relationship, the affection towards each other is rarely balanced and this is a peculiar trait that has been on for many many years yet there have been no solution to this never ending unbalanced circle of affection.

Either you or your partner will always feel a tilt in the emotional balance and you will either see yourself loving the... guy so so much but this guy in question is actually in love with another lady.

So we see Lora loving David but David has a crush on Mary. Mary on the other hand is desperately in love with Paul who have made Mary understand several times that he is in love with Cindy who has also giving same Paul several warnings to back off cos her heart belongs to Jim.

So we can see the crazy unbalance in affection towards each other yet there have been no known solution to bring this madness to a rest.

In my opinion, i will simply advice ladies who are more at the receiving end to hope for a guy that will feel more affection for them than they feel towards him because this will guarantee her happiness in the affair.

A man may cope with a lady who has lesser affection than he does for her because he is a man anyway and been the captain of the love boat, he can always cope.

But for ladies who are the weaker vessels, pray and hope never ever to fall in love with a man that has no balanced feelings for you because you are almost likely to suffer great emotional heartaches because this guy may not give a hute about you while you continue to suffer simply because you are so much in love and crazy about him.

But for the unfortunate ladies that are already in a messy affair where this guy feels far lesser love for them, simply make adjustments where necessary by:

1. Giving him space even if this will be hard for you.
2. Reduce the rate at which you call him.
3. Don't stalk him in anyway.
4. Turn down his invitation even when you will be at home all day.
5. Give him false impression that you are going out on a date with another man.

Men hate been put on relegation and will quickly have a change in attitude.

But if you are already married to this guy then you can use same measures outlined above asides flaunting another man to him.

Hope this helps.

Lie about going on a date with another man ?? That's dumb

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. by Toks2008(m): 11:53am On Oct 31, 2015
Ashanti0522:

Lie about going on a date with another man ?? That's dumb

Just pray you don't find yourself with a guy that threats you like poo then you will realize that it is even dumber to still make him feel like the hero.

I never wrote that you should lie outrightly but there are ways of giving a man a false impresion without lieng outrightly shey you get.

I could ask a lady to come visit me and she could say she won't be available cos she might be going out with a friend...and that is just enough and leave him to guess.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. by AfroKnight: 11:53am On Oct 31, 2015

1 Like

Re: The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. by AfroKnight: 11:53am On Oct 31, 2015
False impression kee? Make babe no try am with me o. I go surprise her.
Re: The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. by Toks2008(m): 11:57am On Oct 31, 2015
AfroKnight:
False impression kee? Make babe no try am with me o. I go surprise her.

LOL! Did you just write that? Why not treat her right in the first place and prevent that part where she will start acting defensive.

3 Likes

Re: The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. by AfroKnight: 11:59am On Oct 31, 2015
Toks2008:

LOL! Did you just write that? Why not treat her right in the first place and prevent that part where she will start acting defensive.

Lol. Cos me I dey play hard to get for woman now o. Power don change hand.

2 Likes

Re: The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
Toks2008:

Just pray you don't find yourself with a guy that threats you like poo then you will realize that it is even dumber to still make him feel like the hero.

True... however, a woman shouldnt make a man , who treats her like poo , feel like a hero anyways because somewhere out in the big blue sea there's a man that's patiently waiting for a man to throw that woman in the trash so that way he can pick her back out and treat her like the treasure she is wink she just has to be patient and strong enough to walk away ha lie for what ?

3 Likes

Re: The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. by Toks2008(m): 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ashanti0522:

True... however, a woman shouldnt make a man , who treats her like poo , feel like a hero anyways because somewhere out in the big blue sea there's a man that's patiently waiting for a man to throw that woman in the trash so that way he can pick her back out and treat her like the treasure she is wink she just has to be patient and strong enough to walk away ha lie for what ?

Good

1 Like

Re: The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. by abiolasogey(m): 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
Kk,,i love it wen dey love me mre dan i luv dem,,tis fun lyk dat,,nd dey wl b willing to do anytin to prevent me frm goin....gringrin

2 Likes

Re: The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. by Toks2008(m): 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
abiolasogey:
Kk,,i love it wen dey love me mre dan i luv dem,,tis fun lyk dat,,nd dey wl b willing to do anytin to prevent me frm goin....gringrin

Why the plural word "they"? Just wondering...

2 Likes

Re: The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. by Oahray: 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
On the whole, this is a nice writeup.

However, affection isn't static. A lady may just decide to give a persistent guy a chance and end up loving him more than he loves her. Such love could wax stronger or gradually fizzle out. There is no law that a guy who loves a girl more than she loves him would ALWAYS show the greater love.

I'd always advocate giving love the right conditions to blossom rather than ladies looking for a love greater than theirs. The latter is as short-term as it is selfish.

That said, most of the tips here wouldn't have the same effect on every guy. For example, if a lady Oahray likes decides to give him unreasonable space for no reason, they would likely become strangers by the time she's ready to check if it worked.

4 Likes

Re: The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
AfroKnight:

Lol. Cos me I dey play hard to get for woman now o. Power don change hand.

Exactly! Get their attention and have them wrapped around my little finger. Suits me just fine.
Re: The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. by Toks2008(m): 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
Oahray:
On the whole, this is a nice writeup.

However, affection isn't static. A lady may just decide to give a persistent guy a chance and end up loving him more than he loves her. Such love could wax stronger or gradually fizzle out. There is no law that a guy who loves a girl more than she loves him would ALWAYS show the greater love.

I'd always advocate giving love the right conditions to blossom rather than ladies looking for a love greater than theirs. The latter is as short-term as it is selfish.

That said, most of the tips here wouldn't have the same effect on every guy. For example, if a lady Oahray likes decides to give him unreasonable space for no reason, they would likely become strangers by the time she's ready to check if it worked.

Nice perspective and i beelieve any lady who tries those suggestions for no reason is very myopic.

1 Like

Re: The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. by Toks2008(m): 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
dft:
The OP reminds me of my SHORTEST ever relationship.
I normally avoid these types of women, but one slipped through the net.
She did something 5-ish -- not another man, but she disappeared for a couple of days.
When she resurfaced, I said nothing. cool
The next day it's, "did you miss me?"
I said, "no". cool
Then I let the whole thing just fizzle out. That was the end of my two week relationship with trouble woman. cool cool
Re: The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. by Michellla(f): 12:36am On Feb 08, 2016
1. Giving him space even if this will be hard for
you.
5. Give him a false impression that you are
going out on a date with another man.
Men hate been put on relegation and will
quickly have a change in attitude.
But if you are already married to this guy then you can use same measures outlined above
asides flaunting another man to him.
Hope this helps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. by Michellla(f): 12:38am On Feb 08, 2016
1. Giving him space even if this will be hard for
you.
5. Give him a false impression that you are
going out on a date with another man.
Men hate been put on relegation and will
quickly have a change in attitude.
But if you are already married to this guy then you can use same measures outlined above
asides flaunting another man to him.
Hope this helps.

just move on instead of forcing it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. by sinequanon: 1:20am On Feb 08, 2016
The OP reminds me of my SHORTEST ever relationship.

I normally avoid these types of women, but one slipped through the net.

She did something 5-ish -- not another man, but she disappeared for a couple of days.

When she resurfaced, I said nothing. cool

The next day it's, "did you miss me?"

I said, "no". cool

Then I let the whole thing just fizzle out. That was the end of my two week relationship with trouble woman. cool cool

5 Likes

Re: The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. by Nobody: 3:20am On Feb 08, 2016
Relationships na hard work undecided
Re: The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. by CaroLyner(f): 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
how about moving on to something better? Instead of waiting for one boy to love you.

4 Likes

Re: The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. by Toks2008(m): 5:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
CaroLyner:
how about moving on to something better?
Instead of waiting for one boy to love you.

People use that word move on but they usually see themselves going in circles...

Before you give up, at least try some stuffs and if it does not work, move on.

Lalasticlala can we have more contributions?

1 Like

Re: The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2016

"...If a girl don't wanna flow, me delete her. Me never repeat her. Me look for someone sweeter...". cool

-Jude "M.I" Abaga,
"Teaser",
"Talk About It" album, 2009.

7 Likes

Re: The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
If I start my own now, they will say she has started againundecided

But for ladies who are the weaker vessels
, pray and hope never ever to fall in love with a man that has no balanced feelings for you because you are almost likely to suffer great emotional heartaches because this guy may not give a hute about you while you continue to suffer simply because you are so much in love and crazy about him.

But for the ladies or emotionally weak guys that are already in a messy affair where the other partner feels far lesser love for him or her, simply make adjustments where necessary by:

He cannot make a thread without reiterating their (defeinitely not me) position in the society!!

I blame those girlssad

What about taking a fvcking walk and never ever look back?sad

Yes, you can move onsad

Yes, you can make yourself hate him like poosad

Yes, you can make yourself feel like guttingbhim when you set your eyes on himsad

Yes, you can hate someone you love

Yes, both feelings are not opposites. You can have both feelings for the same person

So, why don't you focus so hard on the persona you hate and move on!!!

3 Likes

Re: The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. by firstking01(m): 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ok seen
Re: The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

"...If a girl don't wanna flow, me delete her. Me never repeat her. Me look for someone sweeter...". cool

-Jude "M.I" Abaga,
"Teaser",

grin like that line
Re: The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. by tommychow(m): 7:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
So true.
Re: The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
But op sometimes that love triangle is because shes waiting for one to step up ... ( they never do undecided)
But the girl might be interested but one thing that the guys does F sh!t up so she goes to another n leave that one daggling but most guys dont gerrit grin

No b triangle nah who go step up n be a MAN lol

Just my opinion sha

Thats why if i don tell person how i dey feel n dey take me play .. Deuces cool no need to over think

3 Likes

Re: The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. by Toks2008(m): 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
BumBae:
But op sometimes that love triangle is because shes waiting for one to step up ... ( they never do undecided)
But the girl might be interested but one thing that the guys does F sh!t up so she goes to another n leave that one daggling but most guys dont gerrit grin

No b triangle nah who go step up n be a MAN lol

Just my opinion sha

Thats why if i don tell person how i dey feel n dey take me play .. Deuces cool no need to over think

Seconded.

Craving lalasticlala indulgence.
Re: The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. by missingrib(f): 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
HateU2:
Relationships na hard work undecided
I tell u...sometimes I do think am I really human becos rltship things do tire me..getting better at it now sha..

1 Like

Re: The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. by missingrib(f): 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

-Jude "M.I" Abaga,
"Teaser",
and u flow and continue to flow......isn't?
Re: The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. by Dannidom(m): 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
make i park here first

who posted this sh*t. Well for ya info that's how we roll

Me

she reality (my antics)

1 Share

Re: The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
Toks2008:

Seconded.

Craving lalasticlala indulgence.

Let me beg him cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. / " Please Sub For Me " How Nigerian Girls Ask For Airtime Is Now On A Dictionary / Fraud Boy Recruits Girlfriend To Scam ‘Client’ With Fake Accent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.