Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,811 members, 7,813,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} (19391 Views)

2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } / Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre {chemistry Thread} / Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre {mathematics Thread} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by ALKARULEZ615(m): 12:42am On Nov 29, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Lolll yeye man.. @professor cheesycheesycheesy
grin
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Neldrizzy(m): 12:48am On Nov 29, 2014
Jambites how are you all doing cheesycheesycheesycheesy you guys should read hard oo, so you won't be like ur fathers tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by IAMGEJ(m): 12:51am On Nov 29, 2014
Biology: Egg and fowl, which one senior?
Please give answers with good proofs.

Help on, biology teachers!!!

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Nobody: 12:52am On Nov 29, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
I know u know this isn't gona work.

Prove me wrong:

Can u tackle Integration and Differentiation (Calculus) online?

Can u plot graphs here?

This is just 'mumuness' at its peak

@Jambites: face ur book ooooo......
y nt. Jst kip ur finger crossed and watch. Thanks
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by ALKARULEZ615(m): 12:59am On Nov 29, 2014
Microflux:
waiting
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Pennyways: 1:16am On Nov 29, 2014
Microflux:
[b]Good Evening guys! It's time we have finally come to the unvailing and launching of Nairaland Tutorial Centre Launching.
*opening prayer*.
We thank God for giving us a special gift which is today and making today a reality.
I hereby recognise the presence of our men and women of honours on the highly respectected hi gh table in persons of Mr. Seun Osewa,Mizmycoli,Fynestboi,Richiez, Olawalebabs.
Our invitees Laykorn, Jennimma , Naijaboiy, kelvingraphics. Also our superb, highly rated young professors (teachers) who have kindly promise to contribute their effort to the success of this tutorial centre. In persons of
Prof. Mizmycoli
Prof. Marthak
Prof. pickabeau1
Prof. raayah
Prof. LogoDwhiz
Prof. Jennimma
Prof. Goofyone
Prof. Naijaboiy
Prof. Nelsizzy
Prof. Jimmy101231.
Prof. Kuderrich
prof. Abumikey
prof. Dejt4u
prof. Adebayour26
* a loud ovation in the hall*.
We are so glad that nairaland will be contributing to the future of some youth. My dear guest if any of your friends writing jamb is not on Nairaland, enjoin them to hurry up and register. Even invite your enemies , the invite can make you friends *smiles*.
Our Mission : To produce students who can comfortably sit for Jamb and score high marks and also help them in their Pume.
Eventhough I know most of our guys in here will be in different viewing centres watching football matches *winks*
Please guests, this is just a platform for you to contribute to mankind and make nairaland a better place to live!. *claps*
The tutorial will kick start on the 26th of november 2014 and end on the 26th of feburary 2015. And there will be a m
ock test on the 27th of feburary,2015 a day before the exam day. No lectures on sunday's. Expect timetable so on.
KNOW YOUR TEACHERS.
¤ Mizmycoli - economics
¤ Marthak - english and literature.
¤ Pickabeau1 - account and chemistry.
¤ Raayah - Maths
¤ LogoDwhiz - Physics
¤ Kuderrich & Adebayour26 - Chemistry
¤ Microflux - Biology
¤ Jennimma - Government
¤ Naijaboiy- Literature
¤ Goofyone - Maths
¤ Nelsizzy - commerce
¤ Jimmy101231 - Yoruba
¤ Abumikey - Geography. God bless our amiable teachers and moderator.
*DJ scratch the disk, give us some musics*
*menu! Menu!! Menu!!!*
Thank you all for honouring our invitation. You are just the best of all. *closing prayer*
Lights out
[/b] cc : obinoscopy. Front page please![b][/b]
if you need an extra teacher in chemistry or biology do not hesitate to contact me, I'll be glad to partake in the teaching section.
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Nobody: 1:24am On Nov 29, 2014
Pennyways:
if you need an extra teacher in chemistry or biology do not hesitate to contact me, I'll be glad to partake in the teaching section.
ok join biology. Let me mention u.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:33am On Nov 29, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
Nice.

Let's do this.
orisirisi
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Liamm(m): 1:55am On Nov 29, 2014
EzePromoe:

Inside school kwa
I'm sure my classmates in France will be laughing hard at this.
Sorry for derailing sha.
lmao grin
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by MDCEO1: 2:51am On Nov 29, 2014
Microflux:
Bro, i suggest you put the links to each of the tutorial threads on the 1st page of this thread, maybe even in the 1st post, or in one of your other posts on 1st page.
Just line up all the links in an orderly fashion- eg, go to English thread here, Maths thread here, Biology thread, etc...you get the picture.
So people dont have to scroll through pages of this whole thread looking for links to subjects they're interested in.
This will also help drive traffic to the individual threads. and increase participation.

Nice job by the way.

Seeing all these topics reminds me of the way I used to pam those Jamb science books cover to cover then.....Modern Biology, Ababio and PN Okeke.
Dont even know if they still use those same textbooks now.
Memoirs of the good old days.....when men were boys grin
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Nobody: 2:58am On Nov 29, 2014
I want to find out the rational behind displaying the president and Governor photos in a corporate Organizations. Is it a thing of choice or there is a reason for it? am sorry i have to ask this question on this topic, there is a strong reasons for it. please honest answers thanks
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Nobody: 3:26am On Nov 29, 2014
Microflux:
[b]Good Evening guys! It's time we have finally come to the unvailing and launching of Nairaland Tutorial Centre Launching.
*opening prayer*.
We thank God for giving us a special gift which is today and making today a reality.
I hereby recognise the presence of our men and women of honours on the highly respectected hi gh table in persons of Mr. Seun Osewa,Mizmycoli,Fynestboi,Richiez, Olawalebabs.
Our invitees Laykorn, Jennimma , Naijaboiy, kelvingraphics. Also our superb, highly rated young professors (teachers) who have kindly promise to contribute their effort to the success of this tutorial centre. In persons of
Prof. Mizmycoli
Prof. Marthak
Prof. pickabeau1
Prof. raayah
Prof. LogoDwhiz
Prof. Jennimma
Prof. Goofyone
Prof. Naijaboiy
Prof. Nelsizzy
Prof. Jimmy101231.
Prof. Kuderrich
prof. Abumikey
prof. Dejt4u
prof. Adebayour26
* a loud ovation in the hall*.
We are so glad that nairaland will be contributing to the future of some youth. My dear guest if any of your friends writing jamb is not on Nairaland, enjoin them to hurry up and register. Even invite your enemies , the invite can make you friends *smiles*.
Our Mission : To produce students who can comfortably sit for Jamb and score high marks and also help them in their Pume.
Eventhough I know most of our guys in here will be in different viewing centres watching football matches *winks*
Please guests, this is just a platform for you to contribute to mankind and make nairaland a better place to live!. *claps*
The tutorial will kick start on the 26th of november 2014 and end on the 26th of feburary 2015. And there will be a m
ock test on the 27th of feburary,2015 a day before the exam day. No lectures on sunday's. Expect timetable so on.
KNOW YOUR TEACHERS.
¤ Mizmycoli - economics
¤ Marthak - english and literature.
¤ Pickabeau1 - account and chemistry.
¤ Raayah - Maths
¤ LogoDwhiz - Physics
¤ Kuderrich & Adebayour26 - Chemistry
¤ Microflux - Biology
¤ Jennimma - Government
¤ Naijaboiy- Literature
¤ Goofyone - Maths
¤ Nelsizzy - commerce
¤ Jimmy101231 - Yoruba
¤ Abumikey - Geography. God bless our amiable teachers and moderator.
*DJ scratch the disk, give us some musics*
*menu! Menu!! Menu!!!*
Thank you all for honouring our invitation. You are just the best of all. *closing prayer*
Lights out
[/b] cc : obinoscopy. Front page please![b][/b]
Venue pls
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by AreaFada2: 3:28am On Nov 29, 2014
nice one, helping the youths
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Nobody: 3:29am On Nov 29, 2014
If mentioned,I would be glad to help out in economics,and commerce..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by mathefaro(m): 3:58am On Nov 29, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
I know u know this isn't gona work.

Prove me wrong:

Can u tackle Integration and Differentiation (Calculus) online?

Can u plot graphs here?

This is just 'mumuness' at its peak

@Jambites: face ur book ooooo......
I guess you've not entered any math thread here on nl. Check out the nairaland math clinic thread and I bet you'll change your orientation. BTW If solutions seem to be untypable, it can be attached as an image after been solved neatly on a piece of paper. Good morning guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Larow(m): 4:12am On Nov 29, 2014
dejt4u:
Nice thread.. @Op.. If my service will be needed, I cn as well help the teachers in the following subjects; maths, physics and chemistry..

Most especially, that mathematics..
I can be the teacher II.

MarthaK.. I see you!..sorry for the other day..
Is that allowed??
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by GentleFrank(m): 4:21am On Nov 29, 2014
Great Innovation !!!
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by LEERICIST(m): 4:35am On Nov 29, 2014
let me just park here small till day break and people start seeing this cheesy
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by clevvermind(m): 4:43am On Nov 29, 2014
It's a great idea. Many students will really benefit from this.
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Nigeriawhichway(m): 6:32am On Nov 29, 2014
I would also like to refer us to this thread. shall we all fold our hands and turn away from the right path

https://www.nairaland.com/2014750/agitation-no-need-jamb-access#28335887
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by pickabeau1: 6:54am On Nov 29, 2014
I thought the format was for aspiring jamb candidates or microflux to post questions and then people solve.
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 29, 2014
chibuikegn:

Venue pls
go back to page o.
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 29, 2014
pickabeau1:
I thought the format was for aspiring jamb candidates or microflux to post questions and then people solve.

yes, and u also teach ur bit.
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by LeoSanchez(m): 7:02am On Nov 29, 2014
As you guys make effort to creat the wonderful thread and offer your service to mostly the youth ready to learn. So will people in the higher top open their hands and promote you all beyound your expectations. #Greatinnovation #GodblessYuh #GodblessUsAll

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by pickabeau1: 7:03am On Nov 29, 2014
Microflux:
yes, and u also teach ur bit.

Ok..but there is a lot
The questions or topic help to focus the session
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by holatin(m): 7:04am On Nov 29, 2014
Elxandre:

Lol grin
People who left high school and have probably lost touch years ago wanna teach too.. grin
the knowledge may still be there
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by html14java(f): 7:12am On Nov 29, 2014
IAMGEJ:
Biology: Egg and fowl, which one senior?
Please give answers with good proofs.

Help on, biology teachers!!!

grin grin grin grin grin

My plate came first. Oya can u dish my food out for me
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by adsonstone: 7:55am On Nov 29, 2014
Microflux, I can help teach Account if my assistance will be needed.
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 29, 2014
adsonstone:
Microflux, I can help teach Account if my assistance will be needed.
k. Hav added u. Check ur mentions
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by adsonstone: 8:04am On Nov 29, 2014
Microflux:
k. Hav added u. Check ur mentions

I just saw it...thanks.

I'd like my attention to be drawn when I'm needed. A mention will do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Studying Mass Communication Without Literature? / Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic / 7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.