Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,791 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} (19387 Views)

2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } / Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre {chemistry Thread} / Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre {mathematics Thread} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by kuderrich: 10:05am On Nov 26, 2014
Microflux:
okay. U wil take chemistry. Thanks
no p.@Adebayour26 will assist me
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

I said i'll only chip in undecided
undecided
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 26, 2014
Where una students for this centre??
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

i'm game...has it started?
angry
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by EzePromoe: 10:10am On Nov 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

i'm game...has it started?
Yea. Check your mentions
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by naijaboiy: 10:16am On Nov 26, 2014
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 26, 2014
kuderrich:
no p.@Adebayour26 will assist me
o.k.
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
laykorn:
Nice one,Microflux! I just saw my mention. When do lessons start? I need to learn. Learn and learn.
Ayamlaykorn
lectures have started.
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
Microflux:
lectures have started.
Where are the lectures taking place?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
laykorn:

Where are the lectures taking place?
Ayamlaykorn
maths is on www.nairaland.com/2015845/nairaland-jamb-tutorial-centre-mathematics
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Superstar007(m): 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
No Islamic studies included
I'm out angry
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Blaqsmith(m): 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
Where is the link to the Literature and Government section pls...

I want to learn and help.
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
Blaqsmith:
Where is the link to the Literature and Government section pls...

I want to learn and help.
soon. Stay tuned. Thanks
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
Superstar007:
No Islamic studies included
I'm out angry

If you are willing to take the subjet, you an indicate your interest and if there's any student having issues with islamic studies, you'll be mentioned.
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Superstar007(m): 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

If you are willing to take the subjet, you an indicate your interest and if there's any student having issues with islamic studies, you'll be mentioned.

I mean no teacher to teach the subject. I'm interested in overseeing the monetary aspect of this project. So, I can fill the space of an accountant smiley
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
Superstar007:

I mean no teacher to teach the subject. I'm interested in overseeing the monetary aspect of this project. So, I can fill the space of an accountant smiley

lol.

You ain't serious! grin
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Blaqsmith(m): 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
Microflux:
soon. Stay tuned. Thanks

All right.
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 27, 2014
microflux
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 27, 2014
Peterken05:
microflux
what's up?
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 27, 2014
Prof. Goofyone is really impressing in the mathematics centre! Weldone sir i must say. But our only barrier is that there is no enuf students as xpected. Please nairaland mod and supermod help us to place this on the front page to bring in students, i bliv many jamb candidates out dere need this.
Cc: seun
obinoscopy
fynestboi
Abumikey and others.
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by holyboss: 6:27am On Nov 27, 2014
I can handle yoruba grin grin

Pls Don't quote me to say rubb**hundecided
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Avast(m): 7:10am On Nov 27, 2014
ENG,CHEM,PHY thread pls
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 27, 2014
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 27, 2014
Microflux:
what's up?
nothing much, mentioned you because i see you're the biology teacher.
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 27, 2014
Peterken05:
nothing much, mentioned you because i see you're the biology teacher.
ya the class has kick started
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 27, 2014
Biology students click here the class has started www.nairaland.com/2017256/nairaland-jamb-tutorial-centre-biology
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 27, 2014
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO OUR TUTORS
COURTESY OF
¤ Mizmycoli
¤ Marthak
¤ Pickabeau1
¤ Raayah
¤ LogoDwhiz
¤ Microflux
¤ Jennimma
¤ Naijaboiy
¤ Goofyone
¤ Nelsizzy
¤ Jimmy101231
¤ kuderrich
¤ adebayour26
¤ Abumikey
¤ Dejt4u.
We are happy has this tutorial z moving with the speed of light to skyrocket it I have to sacrifice myself to notify tutors b4 their lecture day or time. So kindly add me on whatsapp or send a message to this number 09033976204. And I ensure u that ur phone numbers are safe and their won't b any discusion outside The progress of NJTC. And I must say weldone to these guys. Jennimma, Dejt4u, Abumikey, goofyone and the lyks 4 hw far they ve gone. All we ar doing is 4 mankind. At list that's wot we cn contribute to d progress of the nation. Guys! See u at the top. G'evening
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO OUR TUTORS
COURTESY OF
¤ Mizmycoli
¤ Marthak
¤ Pickabeau1
¤ Raayah
¤ LogoDwhiz
¤ Microflux
¤ Jennimma
¤ Naijaboiy
¤ Goofyone
¤ Nelsizzy
¤ Jimmy101231
¤ kuderrich
¤ adebayour26
¤ Abumikey
¤ Dejt4u.
We are happy has this tutorial z moving with the speed of light to skyrocket it I have to sacrifice myself to notify tutors b4 their lecture day or time. So kindly add me on whatsapp or send a message to this number 09033976204. And I ensure u that ur phone numbers are safe and their won't b any discusion outside The progress of NJTC. And I must say weldone to these guys. Jennimma, Dejt4u, Abumikey, goofyone and the lyks 4 hw far they ve gone. All we ar doing is 4 mankind. At list that's wot we cn contribute to d progress of the nation. Guys! See u at the top. G'evening

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Emyben(m): 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
Geography? I love Geography,,, well, AbuMikey can do it.
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by AbuMikey(m): 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
Emyben:
Geography? I love Geography,,, well, AbuMikey can do it.

Brother!
You could still chip in once in a while, You know wink
Re: Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre. {NJTC} by Nelsizzy(m): 9:22am On Nov 28, 2014
Where is commerce thread?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Studying Mass Communication Without Literature? / Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic / 7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.