Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan (37261 Views)

Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife / Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan / Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by pekeyim: 7:56am On Nov 26, 2014
File Na wash!!!
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 26, 2014
Jj222:
He is not going any where. If u guys try any nonsense. Una mouth no go fit talk weait una eyes see. Make una tryam.mumu pple
Includin you wey go run go hide under your mama's skirt when d zhit happen ...... I dey laugh ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by opyzy(m): 7:58am On Nov 26, 2014
It's a welcome development
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Realtheone: 7:58am On Nov 26, 2014
they are all involved , not him alone
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 7:58am On Nov 26, 2014
Hehe. grin
Impeachment ko!
Impeachment ni!

They should prepare for election abeg,lazy spineless people
They think they can get power through the backdoor? undecided
Delusion of the highest order.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by willexyaho(m): 7:59am On Nov 26, 2014
We still remain one country with disparate ethnic
agendas and I can say it for the umpteenth time
again that we must sit down in a sovereign national
colloquy to discuss the basis for our nationhood.
Anything short of this is just vacuous scahiamachy.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by sirfemoz(m): 7:59am On Nov 26, 2014
What do you expect? Christmass is around the corner, Rep members need more money.. But, I'm so disappointed in the opposition, they are already scared of the election. If they are the real opposition and progressive mind they claim to be and the change they think Nigeria needs, its almost two months to election, why can't they wait and vote Jonathan out.. Its now obvious the kind of opposition we have... But one thing they forgot to know is that, the more they threaten Jonathan, the more stronger he becomes.. Check Jonathan of 2014 to Jonathan of 2011..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by ignis: 8:00am On Nov 26, 2014
datguru:
In all this things, we are more than conquerors through Him that has loved us
Amen
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Abraham2013(m): 8:00am On Nov 26, 2014
kokozain:
just say amen to this then i will follow ur suit. God will run ur life the way jonathan is running this country.
God will also run ur life d way tinabu runs APC, amen.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by omenka(m): 8:00am On Nov 26, 2014
henryobinna:

haha.... ok..
you tryna say sambo is... what....?
Tryna say Idiagbon and Joe Biden have got nada on him!! grin
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by chamboy(m): 8:01am On Nov 26, 2014
eunisam:
This APC dishonorable members are M.A.A.Ð. Any attempt or attempted attempt to impeach the current president of Nigeria will amount to absolute unrest to Nigeria,therefore let us be patrotic Nigerians!
PdP Reps r even more than d Apc reps against Jonah
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 26, 2014
koboko69:
Seun can you show us where in the article APC reps was used?

is there anywhere in the article where any known rep memeber was even quoted? this whole article should be taken as mere conjecture as only one anonymous rep member was quoted.

The truth is that you supporters of APC do not even have simple majority let alone the 2/3 needed to impeach GEJ.How many newspapers are even reporting this poo on frontpage.

2 Likes

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Sylvarresta(m): 8:01am On Nov 26, 2014
ozo13:
cheesy this ya oyinbo na d more reason Jonathan must go.
Lol...... U gat bad mouth o
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by chamboy(m): 8:02am On Nov 26, 2014
Abraham2013:

God will also run ur life d way tinabu runs APC, amen.
d devil doing u is pouring ice cream on ur head
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by dammytosh: 8:02am On Nov 26, 2014
Bunch of jokes.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by chamboy(m): 8:03am On Nov 26, 2014
sirfemoz:
What do you expect? Christmass is around the corner, Rep members need more money.. But, I'm so disappointed in the opposition, they are already scared of the election. If they are the real opposition and progressive mind they claim to be and the change they think Nigeria needs, its almost two months to election, why can't they wait and vote Jonathan out.. Its now obvious the kind of opposition we have... But one thing they forgot to know is that, the more they threaten Jonathan, the more stronger he becomes.. Check Jonathan of 2014 to Jonathan of 2011..
the Angry Reps consist of More of Pdp.members
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by henryobinna(m): 8:03am On Nov 26, 2014
omenka:
Tryna say Idiagbon and Joe Biden have got nada on him!! grin
ok oh.. hehe
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by chamboy(m): 8:04am On Nov 26, 2014
jamace:
May God run your life like your LG Chairman and the Gov of your state are running your life. Say amen to this.
u dnt even have point sef
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Vince77(m): 8:04am On Nov 26, 2014
omenka:
Hope it includes having a vice president that has been as useful as the alphabets "ueue" in the word queue.

Hmmm.... some pple can yab o!
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by jauntty: 8:05am On Nov 26, 2014
Watching

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by chamboy(m): 8:05am On Nov 26, 2014
okeke00:
and may your friends and enemies run your life the way APC is running nigeria
again, Delusional souls
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Samunique(m): 8:05am On Nov 26, 2014
kimond101:
Gbam
But I feel impeachment won't happen
That impeachment of a thing is the last thing that can happen sa far as Nigeria is concern.

Meanwhile, the people clamoring for GEJ impeachment are the real enemies of this country.
With all the tension everywhere in Nigeria, is the impeachment the solution now? Why do some people want to destroy this country? Why not wait and allow people to decide GEJ fate come February?

Anyway the impeachment of a thing is just a joke!!

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by expert1000: 8:05am On Nov 26, 2014
We stil dey laf o.Impeach Jona and bid nigeria farewell........ASARI DOKUBO
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 26, 2014
eunisam:
This APC dishonorable members are M.A.A.Ð. Any attempt or attempted attempt to impeach the current president of Nigeria will amount to absolute unrest to Nigeria,therefore let us be patrotic Nigerians!
are we not experiencing unrest already? Or are you waiting for it to get to your house before you know? The word incompetence is an understatement compared to how GEJ has managed the affairs of this country. Jonathan ought to have gone ever since he made the statement about the cabal in the oil sector and his inability to fight the cabal. U dare not make such a statement in a responsible clime.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Sormeh: 8:06am On Nov 26, 2014
I just wish this drunken master is impeached. I can't imagine the well-being of an average Nigerian in the next three years if this man continues.

I pray those who are blindfolded with tribal sentiments should just open their minds to the truth so that we all can do the needful in 2015.

In 2011, I did not only vote for GEJ, I helped campaign for him on FB and created about 80% of the posters and billboards used for Mr President in Ogun State. but today, I regret my impact in the electioneering.

I pray this should just go. Nigeria needs REAL transformation.

3 Likes

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by JUBILEE2000: 8:06am On Nov 26, 2014
He (Lawmakers) that is without sin should cast the first stone

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Sylvarresta(m): 8:07am On Nov 26, 2014
ResourceMan:

I laff in impeachment. Let them try it and watch USA vision come to pass in the speed of Light. Nigeria is filled with too much parasites, leech and gluttonously perpetual ingrates. I just tire for dis country sef.
U don 4get the Biafran war...... U guys want to die again and we are fully ready for you.... Try any nonsense and u won't be alive to witness the creation of Biafra
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by chamboy(m): 8:08am On Nov 26, 2014
Greedy Reps members like say They care about the people... all for their pocket..
I don't want jonathan Impeached tho, I want him Voted Out

Sai Buhari
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by metorichmond(m): 8:08am On Nov 26, 2014
Na today de go pay us salary oooo, will comment as soon as alert enters. #Dancing to GTbank#
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by ayukdaboss(m): 8:09am On Nov 26, 2014
These mods have clouded their brains with partisanship. Where exactly was it stated in that write-up that "APC Reps list 50 Impeachable Offences against Jonathan"?

It was always clearly stated that it wasn't an all APC affair and in fact, a couple of PDP Reps threw their weight behind the movement.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 8:10am On Nov 26, 2014
willexyaho:
We still remain one country with disparate ethnic
agendas and I can say it for the umpteenth time
again that we must sit down in a sovereign national
colloquy to discuss the basis for our nationhood.
Anything short of this is just vacuous scahiamachy.
You expect these folks that are enslaved to the oil in the Niger Delta to sit down and talk sense?No way .......... Until oil price runs to zero and becomes worthless or dries up they will never agree to any form of conference.Even if some people will always mouth it ,it's all lip service to put up a show.

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by sirfemoz(m): 8:11am On Nov 26, 2014
chamboy:
the Angry Reps consist of More of Pdp.members
Even a kid knows which side is fuelling for the impeachment.. Don't come and defend anybody cos you have not done any sitting with them.. My argurment is that its just two months to election, instead of newspaper impeachment, why can't they vote him out?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

‘ Why There Is Improved Power Supply’ - Acting MD YEDC / General Obasanjo Swearing In Col. Buhari As Petroleum Minister 1976 (Throwback) / Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.